The Doctor Diaries Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So that would be a no … or was that a yes that you don't want to admit?"

"You can take it as a no, James." Her nostrils flared, she was obviously annoyed at my asking about it again.

The rebuff of my last question pretty much terminated our review of the night. I did tell her a few snippets from my night with Susan, but I soon got the impression that my wife wasn't interested in hearing about any more of my conquests with other women. To her, this weekend was all about her and her attempt at equality with me on the philandering side.

The organisers of this swinger's weekend arranged a cocktail party from 3 to 4pm on Saturday afternoon. It was an odd feeling mingling with other couples, knowing that everyone would have a different sleeping partner that night. Any one of the women could have been my date for that night.

It was only when we returned to our rooms that we found the allocation sheets for that night had been slipped under our door. My wife and I both anxiously scanned them, wishing for much more than names, ages and minor details. "I have a man called Jeremy, it says he is 36," my wife informed me.

"I am sorry for you, darling, they seem to be keeping you with the thirties. You wanted a 40-something as your secondary, didn't you. I guess all the 40-plus guys are looking for a young chick. You'll have to be content with the memory of Geoffrey and last night's guy."

"Don't patronise me, James, I could keep up with a young man of any age."

I protested, "I wasn't patronising you, don't be so sensitive."

"Okay, I'm sorry I snapped at you. It's really all okay, I did ask them for something special and maybe this Jeremy guy was the only one who could help with that."

Now I was curious, "Something special, what does that mean? Not this crazy Golden…"

She stopped me short, "Don't even go there, James, I won't be telling you anything before tonight, so you can speculate all you want." She was eager to change the subject and did, "So who did you get, will she be the woman of your dreams?"

"No, she won't be you, honey."

"Now you're being sarcastic, James."

"No seriously, as much fun as last night was, it's nice to be back with you today, my lifetime companion."

"Ah, that's so nice," she gave me a hug. "But you haven't told me who you got?"

"Err, Christine Jamieson, she's 40."

"She's gonna be a bit old for you, isn't she. Didn't you want to try a twenty year old this time?"

"I'm sure I'll be happy with whoever the computer has found for me. Christine Jamieson, that name is vaguely familiar somehow."

"Funny if she turns out to be a patient."

"Not one that I can recall, honey."

"Well, she's 40, you only recall the women under 35, don't you?"

"That cuts deep, honey."

Chapter 31

At 6.20pm, my wife emerged from the bathroom after her shower. Thankfully, she was wearing a nice dress over her underwear this night. "That's much better, honey," I told her.

"You approve of me starting the evening as the conservative wife and mother that I am?" she asked.

"Of course I do."

We sat down in the two chairs the room provided, facing each other, both of us with some degree of nerves. In spite of having already gone through this process very satisfactorily last night, we were both facing another evening with different partners. Would we like them, would they like us, would our sexual tastes be compatible?

"Have you ordered room service, honey?" I asked.

"Ooh no, thanks for reminding me. What sort of food did your date provide last night?"

"It was only a tray of finger food, but it filled a spot. Oh, and a bottle of champagne, that helped loosen us up a bit."

"Okay, I'll ask for that combination."

My wife called room service and ordered the food. I nervously returned to the bathroom and checked my appearance one last time. From in there, I heard the booming voice through the speaker phone, "All men are to now leave their rooms and proceed to your designated location. Please leave your room immediately!"

Wow, that ten minutes seemed to go quickly. I left the bathroom and looked across the room at my wife, she was also looking to be a bit apprehensive, "Curtain call, we're on!" I called to her. I didn't attempt to kiss her after last night's rebuff, I just blew a kiss across the room and headed for the door.

"Have a nice time," she called to me, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do," and she giggled.

"Yeah, you too," I called back as I went out the door. Once more, there was activity in the corridor, men of varying ages heading to and from various doors. It seemed like this whole floor of the hotel was made up of swingers. I paused to look back at my room, no man had stopped at that door yet. This time, my intended partner for the night was in a room on the same floor as mine, just several doors along the corridor.

I stopped at her room number and knocked on the door, my brain again busy pondering the likely appearance of the 40-year-old woman who was about to open this door. It swung open and an attractive auburn haired woman greeted me … she could easily have been five years younger than her proclaimed 40.

"You must be James," she said warmly, but her expression changed as she appeared to recognise me.

I didn't know her, or not that I could recall, "Good evening, Christine … you are Christine, aren't you? I do have the right room?"

"Of course you do, it's nice to meet you … doctor."

She obviously did know me, but I couldn't identify her as one of my patients, "I'm sorry, should I already know you?"

"It's been a while, you probably don't … you must see a lot of patients every month, every year." She must have seen that I was struggling to recall her. "Oh, I'm so sorry, where are my manners, please come in."

We had been having this conversation in the open doorway with various men passing by behind me. I now stepped inside and she allowed the door to close behind me, shutting out the commotion from the corridor. I allowed her to walk ahead of me into the main part of the room. She was about 5'4" with quite a good figure, although just a bit overweight at the hips. Her hair was long, falling to around the top of her breasts, she wore a skirt -- short but not quite mini length, and a jumper that accentuated the shape of her breasts.

"So you really don't remember me, doctor?"

"I am afraid not, were you a patient of mine?"

"Yes I was, but it was more than two years ago, so I can understand you not remembering. Is it going to be a problem that I already know you, know who you are? Would you prefer not to be partnered with someone who knows you?"

"It doesn't affect me at all, Christine. What does concern me is why you stopped coming to see me? Was I not a good doctor for you?"

"To tell you the truth, doctor, you were too good for me as a doctor. I only came to you three times, but I was having wild fantasies about you … lots of women do, you must know that."

"I have been told that having a sexual relationship with their doctor is a regular fantasy for lots of women. But why did that make you stop coming to me?"

She motioned me to a chair and she sat down opposite. "On what turned out to be my last visit to you, I came on to you. I had gone in to see you about a vaginal irritation that wasn't that serious. I desperately wanted you to put your fingers up inside me … or perhaps even some other big part of you. I thought that I flaunted myself at you enough to get you interested, but you never reacted the way I wanted … the way I expected. You stayed in your role as the perfect family doctor."

"You weren't to know this then, Christine, but it might have been that your timing was out. You say that was more than two years ago?"

"Yes it was!"

"Back then, I hadn't yet discovered my mid-life crisis. I was still honouring the Hippocratic Oath as a doctor. It would have been a few months after that that I began having lustful thoughts about nearly every female patient who came to see me. So why did you not try again?"

Doctor, can you understand how I felt in my fantasy world, I was frustrated and humiliated … I felt that you didn't find me attractive. I couldn't see that you were just too honourable. In my mind, every doctor must have his temptations and I desperately wanted to be yours."

"Well, I am sorry, I am sure that I would have responded differently to you if it had been only a few months later. Since then, my arousal when treating women has been nearly out of control. I am sure I would have noticed someone as pretty as you, particularly if you were coming on to me. Goodness me, I hope I can make it up to you tonight."

"I hope so too, doctor. Listen, would you like a drink from the mini bar first?"

I nominated my preference and she poured us both a drink in silence. When she sat down again near to me, she came up with a suggestion, "You just said about making it up to me. My mind was spinning while we were talking, I've got an idea." She gave a nervous laugh, "Could we play doctor, doctor?"

"Maybe," I answered, "How does that go?"

"I could get to live out my fantasy tonight. I mean, we're both swingers, right? So, obviously we're going to have sex together, that's a given on account of the computer putting us together. So how about you allow me to live out a little fantasy. You sit here and be the doctor and I'll come in and be the patient with a problem that is going to be very intimate. I will have to take all my clothes off in front of you and you will need to examine my … err, my private bits."

I liked her inventiveness, "Yeah, sounds like a lot of fun, Christine, let's do it."

She jumped up with girlish fervour, went across to the bedside table and took something out of the drawer, then quickly disappeared into the bathroom. I sipped my drink and contemplated what was about to happen.

Only a minute or two later, the bathroom door reopened and I heard Christine say in a different tone of voice, "Your next patient is here, doctor. I think this one might be a bit naughty … are you ready for that?" She was multi-tasking, also playing my unseen nurse.

Getting into the role-playing, I answered, "Send her in!"

I intently watched the doorway and Christine reappeared, she was still dressed as she had been. She walked slowly across the room toward me, seated by the bed. Then she hesitated a few feet from me and clutched her lower tummy. I thought I could hear a buzzing sound. "Oh dear," she said, back to her normal voice, "This wasn't supposed to happen, it's all a bit soon. Oh no, I wish I could stop it, this might spoil it."

She resumed walking toward me, but seemed to bend forward from the waist, one hand still clutching her tummy. "Are you in pain?" I asked.

"No … err … not exactly," she stuttered, trying to straighten up, but obviously affected by something in her lower body. She started to laugh, "It wasn't supposed to start up this quickly. Damn, it might be over before it begins."

"What's that buzzing sound, Christine?"

She laughed again, "That's what I've come to see you about, doctor. I think you might have to look into it for me." She was trying to get back into character as my patient in her fantasy.

I could see where she was heading with this, but I still was unsure what the buzzing was. Could it be a vibrator or dildo of some kind? She stopped in front of me, trying to straighten … the buzzing continued as she grasped the bottom of her sweater and lifted it up over her breasts, then over her head.

I sat in front of Christine, admiring the shape and size of her breasts within the confinement of her black bra, her long hair cascading down around her breasts. "I have come to see you today, doctor…" she paused and swallowed hard, possibly distracted by the buzzing sound, but more likely by the object that was causing the buzzing. "Because I pushed something into my cunt … and it's got stuck."

Her blunt coarse description of her vagina jolted me … most of my female patient conquests have been more circumspect and used the medical terminology. However, at this time, I liked her blunt delivery, "And what is it that's stuck up inside your cunt?" I asked, "Is it the same thing that's causing that buzzing sound that I hear?"

She was already unclasping and unzipping her skirt, letting it fall to the ground. Now she was only in bra and panties, both lacy and black. Sitting so close in front of her, I could now make out a distinct bulge right at her pubis within her panties. It was now obvious that it was a vibrator that was buzzing, and protruding from her self-described cunt … but held in place by her panties.

The vibrating gadget was having an arousing effect on Christine, her body bending forward to either ease or go with the mounting pulsations within her body. "I was coming out to you with the vibrator inside me, but not yet turned on. It switches on at the end and it must have rubbed against my panties … it's turned itself on as soon as I walked into the room. I wanted to get to lie down on the bed and have you take it out for me, then replace it with your fingers. That would have been nice."

"I can still do that," I told her, pushing her backwards toward the bed.

She dropped onto her back on the bed, "I'd like you to, but I don't think I'm gonna make it." Her breathing had become short and loud, coming out in gasps, as were her words, "Well, really … I am going … to make it. I'm gonna … cum!"

I knelt on the edge of the bed, my body hovering above hers, and I drew her panties down over her hips. There it was, the cream coloured vibrator sticking out from her vagina, it's vibrations throbbingly real inside Christine's body. Her legs were now constantly moving, her arse humping up off the bed.

I grabbed a hold of the vibrator and began twisting it inside her, pulling it back out and then driving it firmly up inside her again and again. Her breathing quickened even more, "Oh God, help me, doctor … help me to cum!"

I continued fucking her with her sex toy and bent over her prone body on the bed, my mouth moving down to close over her budding clitoris. That did it … that last move was the final trigger for her body to orgasm loudly and violently, her arse and hips humping up at my face and my fingers that controlled the plastic instrument that started all this pleasure.

After she peaked in climax, I eased the still pulsing vibrator from her body, turned it off and lay it alongside her on the bed. "Oh doctor, that was mammoth … thank you!"

"You respond to my treatment well, you must come back to me as a patient, I am sure I can help you a lot."

"You horny old bastard, you just want to add me to your harem of female patients."

"I think harem is a bit exaggerated … but seriously, I would like you to consider me as your doctor again."

My evening with Christine had started well. After her orgasm, she informed me that she had ordered a tray of sandwiches and we waded into those, plus a couple more drinks from the mini bar. We hadn't even kissed up to this point, so eventually, we became romantic and I lay down with her and we had a good conventional fuck.

After that, we slumbered for a while. Then about 11.30pm, she woke me up with the news that she wanted to get dressed and leave this comfortable room.

"What, are you kidding me?" I replied.

"I'm an old-time movie buff, in that I like all the old movies they show on TNT. I want us to go have a walk on the beach and try out a movie scene that I've always wanted to re-enact."

"Go walk on the beach, are you crazy?"

"Not just walk, I want to roll on the sand together at the water's edge, just like they did in my favourite movie scene."

"Roll on the sand … Christine, it's bad enough getting sand in your toes, but rolling on the sand near naked is gonna get sand in places you don't want it."

"Not if the sand can't get in because something's already in there," she said teasingly, grabbing a hold of my cock that was beginning to react in spite of the unappealing thought of rolling on wet sand.

"What's the movie that you want to re-enact?"

"From Here to Eternity, with Montgomery Clift and Deborah Kerr … have you seen it?"

"I think I might have."

"Montgomery takes Deborah at the water's edge. The movie's so old that we don't see all the sex like the movies show these days, but we get the message that they consummated in the surf. I want to do that with you."

"What if there are others walking on the sand?"

"That's part of the fun of it for me, I like the idea that we might be seen, but it will be dark enough that passers-by won't be able to recognise us. They will just know that here is a horny couple that can't wait to be in a bed. Come on, please doctor, fulfil another of my fantasies."

"I don't have access to my bathing costume, it's in my luggage back in my room."

"I've already thought of that, you can borrow my husband's Speedo's."

What could I do, if an attractive woman asks for such a favour, who am I to deny her? I put on the tight Speedo's and she wore a skimpy bikini. We went out past the pool and onto the sand, we walked along until we were just clear of the brightly-lit area in front of the hotel. Then Christine dropped at my feet on the wet sand, just above where the small waves were rolling in.

I dropped to my knees beside her and, when she held out her arms invitingly, I lay down with her and we shed our costumes and threw them up onto the higher dry sand, hoping that they would still be there when we completed our outdoor sex act.

The waves lapping at her feet and calves had already seen to her becoming wet up her legs to her thighs, but she was decidedly wetter at her entrance from juices produced inside the body. I slid into her easily and we did our best to emulate that classic love scene from a 40-year-old movie. While we were intensely involved with each other, we heard voices nearby of others walking past. Whether these strangers could see that we were actually coupled together, I didn't know and I was past caring. It was exciting and fun to behave in this manner and highly rewarding when we both came strongly.

We laughed all the way back to her room, where we showered away the sand and salt before retiring to her bed to rest before one last session shortly before dawn. She was a good and active participant. Before I left, she gave me her commitment to resume as a patient of mine, so who knows what Christine and I might get up to in future, now that we are firm sexual friends.

Chapter 32

I headed back along the hallway to my own room at 7.01am on Sunday morning, passing several men doing the same. This was definitely swinging on a grand scale. As I approached my room, the door was opening and I stopped just short of it, not certain if I really wanted to see the face of the man who had just kept my wife sexually entertained for the past 12 hours.

My wife was not affectionately bidding him farewell at the door, as she had done yesterday morning. He just slowly eased it closed and turned to walk away, seeing me standing not six feet from the door. This would be 36 year old Jeremy, he looked like a normal sort of a guy. He must have realised that I was the returning husband because he gave me a smile and a hello nod of his head, then walked by me down the corridor. I approved of him more than the previous partner.

I turned to watch him leave, he headed for the elevator, must have a room on another floor. I took out my room card and inserted it in the lock, opening the door and stepping inside. Looking across the room, I could see my wife, totally naked, lying face down on the bed. She had a pillow under her tummy, raising her arse up higher.