The Doctor Is In Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No doctor," she said. I could tell that it was getting to be uncomfortable but I continued to increase my pressure she softly gasped. "Ooh," she groaned softly as I held the tips of her breasts between my fingers.

"Ok, I am going to hold them and you tell me when you can stand it no longer." Constance tried to keep the pain from showing but it was evident on her face. Looking up at the clock on the wall, I timed to see how long she could tolerate the pain. 30 seconds, 45 seconds, 1 minute and then finally a minute and a half. "Please stop!" she said. Slowly and as deliberately as I had increased the pressure, I decreased it until I finally removed my hands from her now red buds.

"Good pain tolerance," I said as I made a notation in my book. "Are you ok Ms. Hightower?"

"Yes doctor," she said a noticeable slur coming to her words.

"Shall we continue then?" I asked.

"Yes doctor. You know best," she said as she closed her eyes once more.

"Very well." I put my hands once more her body I felt my way down them, across her rib cage.

"Oh doctor, your hands are nice," she said as I moved my way down her torso. I felt a slight tremble as I made my way down her body.

"Thank you my dear," I said as I continued my examination. Across her rib cage, to her stomach, down across her abdomen and then I moved my hands down to her upper hips. "Very good pelvic structure," I told her as my hands moved their way down. A smile spread across her face as I gently felt around her lower extremities. My hands now moved to the sides of her hips and I felt across the fleshy sides of her nicely muscled buttocks.

I massaged her hip joints for a moment and then in unison, I moved my hands toward the center. Her pubic area was trimmed to a v-shape that barely covered the area above her vaginal lips. The skin felt soft as my fingers touched the freshly waxed area. My cock was now straining against my scrub pants as my fingers made their way across the soft down of her pubic mound. Tracing little circular motions on her thin patch of hair, I glanced at her face and she seemed to be drifting in and out of sleep from the medication she had been given earlier. I removed my hands from her body and walked to the foot of the table. I glanced down and admired the totally nude woman before me. Never in my life had I seen such a fine specimen of a human being.

"Are you still with us Constance?" I asked as I stood looking at her.

"Yes," she slurred, not opening her eyes.

I smiled broadly, knowing that she was conscious but that the medicine had totally taken away any inhibitions that she might have had. I moved forward and took hold of her legs, directly behind the knees and gently pulled her body down until the bottoms of her buttocks were even with the edge of the table. The rustling of the paper made her become aware of her surroundings, she began to become uncomfortable when I pulled the stirrups out and placed her feet, still covered in the white heels into the stirrups.

"What are you doing doctor," she asked?

"Trust my dear. Trust is the key to your healing," I said as I pulled my stool up and sat down with my face directly between her legs. Smiling, I admired her vaginal lips that were slightly spread before me. I reached my hand forward and touched them lightly with my fingers. I heard Constance moan a softly as placed the backs of my hands against the bare flesh above the tops of her stocking covered legs. "You have to trust!" Goose bumps dotted her flesh as my hand made their way down to the center of her womanhood. I once again touched the tender flesh between her legs.

"Yes doctor. God yes doctor,"she breathed as I gently moved my finger, tracing a line around her thin patch of hair, down to her tender opening and then back up again. Mother nature's natural lubrication made her pink lips glisten and her excitement was undeniable. My finger moved easily between her pussy lips and then seemed to grasp it as I pulled it out and held it in front of my face. The fragrance of her flower filled my nose as I brought it to my mouth and touched it to my tongue. Like fine aged bourbon, the pleasant taste of this woman danced across my taste buds. Removing my finger from my tongue, I once again pressed it against her opening and pushed it in a little deeper. Consciously or unconsciously, she moved against my hand. Easily I moved my hand into her deep and then began to move with the rhythm of her breathing. As her breathing increased so did the movement of my finger.

My other hand, not wanting to be left out made it's way until it reached the skin that covered her clit. Spreading her lips apart with my thumb and middle finger, I gently moved my finger and found my target. My mouth almost fell open as I pulled the pink skin back that nature had given her to protect her little friend. To my complete surprise, there before me was one of the largest clits I had ever seen in my life! "Well," I said as I touched the little bud and watched as she trembled. "That is amazing Constance," I said as I touched it again. Her body shuddered as I moved my finger, teasing her tender nub. I watched in amazement as it grew under my touch until it had enlarged to at least three-quarters of an inch long!

Moving my face forward, to get a closer look, the smell of her cunt once again touched my nose. Blood seemed to flow to my penis at an amazing rate and I felt it swell to full hardness. Constance trembled as she felt my hot breath against her pussy and she started to protest. "No doctor. Please no," she moaned as I moved closer.

"Trust Constance," I said as I moved my face forward and gently caressed the enlarged organ with my tongue. Sweet bitterness is the only way to describe the taste of her pussy as my tongue pressed against it.

"Oh doctor," she moaned, as her body relented and her touched my head, grasping my hair between her fingers. "Please doctor, don't stop," she said as she tugged on my hair.

The haughty woman that had been in my office had now become the girl who needed to have her release. Ever the good doctor, I moved my tongue gently across her clitty. "Oh! Yes!" she panted as I tickled her fancy. "That feels so good!"

My tongue gently danced around her enlarged clit, occasionally pulling it past my lips and pulling it inside. Each time I did this she would tremble slightly and attempt to pull my face forward. "Please doctor," she pleaded as she attempted to pull my face against her cunt. "What is it that you would like the good doctor to do Ms. Hightower?" I asked as if I didn't already know.

"Please doctor. Please don't be a tease," she asked as she released her grip and moved her hands tenderly through my thick hair.

"Constance is being a naughty girl isn't she?"

"Yes," she replied deciding to play along. "Constance is being a very naughty girl doctor!"

My finger moved to her velvety lips and I could feel her natural moisture and I instinctively opened my lips and closed it around her clit. Tremors moved across her body as I sucked the hardened organ into my mouth. "Oh fuck yes doctor, suck my clit! Suck my fucking clit," she started to yell loudly. I began to suck her clit into my mouth and then I released it and then sucked it in again. Amazingly, her clit grew a little more as I pressed it between my lips.

My mouth now worked a sucking in and out motion on her blood engorged clit and my hands instinctively moved around and massaged her firm ass cheeks. She groaned as I kneaded the firm flesh. "Mmmmmm," she groaned as she pulled my face into her pussy.

"Oh god, I'm cumming!" she moaned as she pulled me tightly into her. My finger moved down to the bottom of her ass cheek and I waited until she was ready and as I felt her stiffen, I pressed my digit into the opening of her anus!

"Oh fuck! Yes! Oh my god!" she yelled and pulled me against her smooth mound. I pressed my finger in deeply and then I felt it. A warm trickling sensation against my chin as she kept me pulled there. "Oh shit!" she squealed loudly and then she bucked against my face one more time and then let go of my hair and she relaxed.

I pulled away stunned at what I saw. I had heard of it but I had never actually seen a woman excrete what looked like cum from her pussy!

Constance's lay there panting, eyes closed until her breathing began to slow. Sexual satisfaction mixed with the calming effect of the medication meant that she would soon drift off into a deep sleep.

"Rest my dear," I said as I pushed my stool out and stood. Picking up the phone I dialed the number and my assistant answered. "I believe she is ready for the next phase of our treatment Bruno," I said and then I hung up the phone.

I looked one more time at the sleeping beauty before me. "I believe there is hope for you Ms. Hightower!" I walked through the door and closed it behind me. I went back to my office to catch up on some necessary paperwork.

To be continued...

12