The doll house

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made sure that every part of his body, from his head down, was thoroughly drenched with the hot water, including even spreading open the crack of his ass to let the jet spray tickle his anus, much to Milton's surprise, and chagrin. Now, that was most definitely unusual, but he did have to admit that it felt rather nice.

Once she was finished she pulled out a bucket of thick soapy water, rich with a foamy, scented cleansing gel that Rio generously applied to his shoulders, chest, and arms, thoroughly washing every nook and cranny of his upper body. It was really quite pleasant and soothing. Milton did now feel a bit like the young child, so lovingly cared for by his mother. Is there anything more intimate that a mother does for her child than to bath him? Well, perhaps there is, but this was really very nice.

Rio had Milton stretch out each arm so that she could make sure that his underarms were thoroughly cleansed. That part was a bit ticklish, and they both had a little giggle over that. She then got behind him and rubbed hard on his back, as men often neglected their backs when they showered.

Milton was really enjoying this, no longer even self-conscious about being naked. Perhaps this does really happen within Japanese bathhouses. He also wondered if this was a service that Japanese wives performed for their husbands. He was again reminded of how nice it would be to be married. Of course, actual wives would probably not be nearly so accommodating. Nevertheless, it was nice to think that women within other cultures were so considerate, so caring. Of course, that was a little selfish on his part. Would men be as caring in return? Still, it wasn't like Milton had been given a fair shake in his own life, blessed not with the most desirable body, or appealing personality. It wasn't like he didn't deserve at least one nice evening, ministered by a woman who appeared to care for him deeply, just as his mother had done, many years ago.

Milton was enjoying the bath so much that he was no longer worried about his appearance, his inadequacies, his flaws. Rio certainly did not seem to notice or care, which would make sense for a professional. A masseuse must deal with bodies far more unattractive than his own. He had no reason really to feel self-conscious. She treated every part of him as if it was worthy of her attention, her consideration, which was so evident through her loving touch.

Rio shifted around to the front of his body, and his lower half. Even then Milton was not troubled by his nudity as she washed each foot, each toe, each ankle, each knee, and then each thigh. But, when she got to his thigh Milton again became self-consciously aware of how naked he really was.

Rio was now so close to his genitals, the back of her hands, the back of her fingers, occasionally brushed by a testicle, or even his penis.

And then she concentrated her attention, her bath, directly on his testicles and penis, covering them both with the slippery slick gel, gently washing, caressing, and massaging them with continually flowing, squirming, wriggling fingers.

Milton had never been particularly creative in his masturbation. He never used any artificial devices, never even any lotions or oils. He just felt it would be too sloppy and messy. It was sometimes bad enough to clean up the cum afterward without the additional mess of used lubrication. What guy wants to wash his penis in the bathroom sink? Well, he now realized what a fantastic sensation he had been missing. Rio's hand felt like what a cunt must feel like, gripping him so fucking tightly yet still intensely slippery, slimy, and slick.

She was purportedly washing him but it really felt more like ten slippery, wiggly, squirming fingers all trying to excite him every place at once. He had never imagined his balls and dick being stimulated so continuously, so thoroughly, so all consuming.

He most definitely did indeed develop an erection, and it was one that never before seemed so stiff and strong. Milton wondered how this could possibly be a dream, for if it was he would have had no basis for knowing how wonderful this would feel, and he surely didn't. He never felt anything remotely like it before.

Rio was not offended by his excited state. In fact, she appeared to be pleased, even proud. She stepped back to briefly admire her handiwork and his response thereto. "Master Widdams, you very, very big man. Very strong. Very manly." She bowed respectfully toward him, and it.

Milton smiled, relieved by her reaction. He even thrust his hips out a bit to display his stiff dick more clearly. He was rather proud of himself. He had admired it at times in the mirror, finding it to be quite impressive, if he said so himself. But, of course, he sorely doubted any woman would ever be equally impressed, yet Rio appeared to be very pleased. His dick swelled with pride.

Nora and Rio were not real but the fact that it was now two women in a row had to account for something! And, well, who really cares if it's real when one's cock is feeling so fucking good.

Rio resumed tickling his balls with the slippery slick fingers of one hand while she stroked and caressed his shaft with the fingers of the other. It was agonizingly insufferably wondrous torture. He would at the moment agree to anything, confess to any crime. She literally had him in the fingers of her hands. "Oh my goodness, Rio," he gasped.

She removed her hands, and stepped back, to slowly remove her kimono, her alluring Asian eyes fixed on his; her adoration, her love, all so very evident as she undid the sash, pulled it loose, and then opened wide the colorful silk.

She was simply beautiful. Milton was again struck by how the bodies of dolls were invariably so extraordinary: no blemish in sight, the skin so pure and smooth and flawless, and the hour glass figure so exaggerated, so perfect, the waist so very narrow and in this case in such stark contrast with inordinately large and amazingly round boobs. No real boobs could really look like that, could they? They were just so large yet still so round, hanging from or perhaps more accurately perched on her chest, as two large soft round basketballs of luscious breast flesh. He wondered if girls really knew how much guys like their boobs. Simply the sight of these deeply churned his balls. Girls were so lucky to have them.

Milton had, of course, seen these breasts many times before, but never like this, never in real life size. He wondered if they were fake, and then chuckled over the fact that of course they were, at least in the respect that they were as real as this whole experience. He had purchased Rio from a website that specialized in hot anime dolls, most of whom had really large boobs. These dolls even had two very perky stiff pointy nipples. Milton instinctively licked his lips.

His eyes quickly shifted downward, where they were greeted by Rio's smoothly shaved cunt. He had been shocked when the doll arrived. He had not expected that and, if he was honest, he would have to admit that he felt a stirring within his penis as he gazed upon the bare girlish slit on the anime doll. Well, a live one, a real one, an actually fully shaved slit was even more stirring. It just looked so fucking innocent and pure, yet still so terribly hot and provocative.

His eyes shifted to hers, realizing that he had been staring.

But, she was not offended. She just smiled knowingly, as if she was actually enjoying the fact that he was so clearly enjoying the sight of her. Nevertheless, he sheepishly looked away, feeling self-conscious over the fact that he had indeed been caught ogling the doll's naked body. He wondered if he could look upon her in the future, or at least could do so without some feeling of shame.

Rio carefully draped her robe over the back of a chair, her globular jugs wriggling with just about every movement of her body.

She returned to her bucket of thick soapy water, picked it up, and poured creamy luscious soapiness down upon her equally lusciously full breasts, giving them a wet slippery sheen. Her nipples poked out like two pointy bullets. She set down the bucket and stepped up to Milton, pressing her slick soft breasts against his chest, and began rubbing them around and around, using them as fleshy soapy sponges to thoroughly scrub his chest, all the while keeping her pretty brown gaily sparkling eyes focused on his. "I make you very clean, yes?"

"Yes," he gasped, his voice breathless with his rising excitement. Now, this was a bath he was sure his mother never provided, although it was clearly a very affectionate, womanly way to wash a young man.

Rio moved around behind him, and applied her glistening soapy slick boobs to his back, pressing their soft squishiness and stiff nipples deep into his muscles; muscles so tired, worn, and stiff from a long day sitting in front of a computer, completing TPS reports.

Milton sighed with a deep calming comfort. There really should be bath houses like this in the United States. Perhaps he should in fact move to Japan. It wasn't like anyone in this country would really miss him. Maybe Natech could use an ancillary branch. He could get a fresh start, with new colleagues, with new women, perhaps women like Rio.

Rio stepped back to press a hand gently but firmly against his back. "Lean over, sensei," she instructed.

Milton did as she instructed, feeling a bit dubious, unclear as to the purpose in doing so.

But his confusion was quickly resolved.

Rio stepped up to him and pressed her breasts against his butt.

"Fuck," Milton gasped, not expecting that, albeit perhaps he should have, as she had been using her breasts everywhere else. Still, it was just so weird to feel a girl massaging his naked butt with her boobs. Well, weird was just one way to describe it. It also felt really, really nice.

Any guy would really enjoy feeling and fondling a girl's breasts, and any guy would enjoy the fact that a girl liked to feel and fondle him, just about anywhere. To have a girl who felt and fondled him with her breasts, feeling and fondling his butt with her boobs, was really very intensely wondrous. It was just so naughty, perhaps even perverse. This was not normal sex, but what was abnormal could in fact be pretty good fun, and given that it was a bath it was really good clean fun.

Rio asked, politely, "Open bottom, please, sensai."

"What?"

Rio pulled back.

Smack!

"Yikes!" Milton squealed, quickly standing back up straight, grabbing his butt with his hands. "Rio," he complained, "that hurt!" It didn't hurt that much. It only just stung a bit, but it was such a shocking surprise. One does not expect one of one's dolls to give you a smack on the butt.

"Sorry, sir, yes, but, please, open cheeks."

He guessed he better should. He bent over again, reached back, and feeling more than a little silly and uneasy, opened up his butt.

The only times he had done this before was during an occasional prostate exam. This was not the position one expected to be with a girl. What girl would want you to spread open your cheeks for her?

"Fuck!" he again exclaimed, as he felt Rio press one of her breasts into the crack of his opened ass, sliding the pointy fleshy boob sponge up and down the interior of his crack. All guys clean themselves there when they shower. It was only natural that the girl should do likewise. There was no point in neglecting a part of the body known for being especially less than clean, and Rio was apparently not the least bit reluctant to cleanse him there as well.

For a moment she even appeared to be using her nipple to tickle and probe his anus. He squeezed his sphincter, not so much to deny entrance, it was just an instinctual response to a ticklish situation. Frankly, he wouldn't mind if she did in fact poke it right up inside. Not too many guys have a girl stick her nipple into his butt! Now, that would be something to brag about, although he doubted that anyone would really believe it actually happened. Well, it was their loss, as it just felt so terribly wrong, yet also tingly ticklishly right.

Rio though stepped away. "Please, sir, Mr. Widdams sir, sit there, sit." She gestured for him to take a seat on a stool.

Milton glanced over at the stool to which she was gesturing. This Japanese bathroom was rather different from those within the American homes. For one thing, there was no bathtub, or even shower. It was just an open area with a tiled floor and a drain in the middle, besides which was a stool, a stool that wasn't quite like the normal stool one would find. First, it was relatively low to the ground with legs spread out rather wide and, most unusual of all, was the presence of a big hole in the middle. He once sat on a round balloon that was like that, or perhaps it was more like a very small, miniature inner tube. It was apparently good for a certain condition he had at the time, which he would rather not discuss. Rest assured, he was now entirely recovered.

Milton stepped over to the stool, his feet unsteady, as the tile was slippery with water but perhaps as well from a dizzy head and rushing heart. He carefully sat down, feeling his butt falling a bit down into the hole. What was the purpose of this stool?

Rio stepped up to him and took his left leg. She stretched it out to rest his foot on another stool and then stepped over his leg to straddle it with her own. She squatted down on it, pressing the soft warm flesh of her cunt against his leg. She squeezed tightly onto his leg with her thighs and slid her slit up and down his leg, effectively using her soft, squishy, warm, wet, soapy cunt as another feminine sponge.

Milton could not help but think of a bitch in heat, clutching and humping his leg in a frenzied lust, but this was considerably more sensual than that. It was neither frenzied nor lustful, albeit still quite lewdly licentious. It was like she was slowly, calmly, gently, masturbating herself on his leg. He so much wanted to jerk off while she was doing it, feeling his soapy fist sliding up and down his dick while feeling her soapy cunt sliding up and down his leg.

It was a manner of cleaning that any man, young or old, would enjoy, as would perhaps any woman. Rio certainly appeared to do so, for not only was she pleasing her man but also herself.

At one point she even concentrated her attention, her cunt, on his knee, rubbing and grinding her soapy cunt lips and stiff clit against his hard jutting knobby knee cap. This did seem more for her benefit than to any necessity to thoroughly polish his knee, but Milton didn't mind. He in fact encouraged her, squirming his knee around and around on her cunt, complementing her own obscenely writhing gyrations with his thrusting knee, his eyes all the while fixed on the wobbling of her big round jiggly boobs.

When she felt his knee had been sufficiently well buffed Rio shifted off, sliding up his thigh for a softer, squishier rub.

It was so oddly sensual for Milton, feeling a girl's squishy cunt lips pressed hard against his thigh, massaging deep into his skin her warm, wet, feminine nectar.

Rio's breathing was accelerating. She wondered if she could last much longer. She had not felt a man's touch there for such a long time. In fact, she really couldn't ever remember when she was touched there, other than when she was being dressed or undressed by Milton. She did enjoy how he would carefully inspect the lips of her pussy, apparently mesmerized by the fact that she was apparently the only doll with a feminine slit.

She slid off his leg before she got too carried away. She got down onto her knees, in between his, and brought her breasts to his most dirty part. Well, it wasn't really the most dirtiest part. It was just the part that was the source of all that was dirty and naughty about a horny man: his hard, stiff cock.

She didn't use her hands on it though, at least not yet. She just pressed her boobs against it, rubbing her soft squishy pliant breasts around and around; her big soft round squishiness contrasting so very nicely with his long pointy hard stiffness.

Milton was himself wondering how much longer he could last. There was little that was better than a slippery soapy boob job. He pressed back, pushing his hardness against and into her soft pliant fleshy pillows, imagining how nice it would be to actually cum on them. A man needs to cum on big round boobs at least once in his life.

Rio took hold of his dick with her right hand, slipping and sliding her fist up and down the shaft.

Nor did Rio keep her other hand inactive. She reached down beneath the stool to bring the index finger of her left hand up through the stool's big hole to find the really dirty part of a guy: his anus.

"Geez Louise!" Milton squealed as he felt the tip of Rio's wet lubricated fingertip make contact with his tight puckered hole.

"Must have master clean all over body. No spot neglected," she explained, as her silky slick finger explored, caressed, and tickled his anus.

It was a really amazing sensation, one that he had never in fact experienced before, and one that he vowed to try to repeat himself, when he took his own bath. But, of course, it probably would not feel quite the same. It's difficult to tickle oneself, a truth he did not understand. Nevertheless, the nerves were so clearly very sensitive there that he had little doubt that he would enjoy it at least half as much, and that would still be pretty darned good. He squirmed his butt, his asshole, against her finger as she continued to stroke his dick in between her big soft boobs.

Rio suddenly shoved her finger right up into his ass.

Milton's eyes opened wide with shock at the sudden invasive intrusion. He quickly glanced around, wondering if this indelicate probe was being observed by anyone, feeling that it would be rather embarrassing to be caught with a girl's finger up his butt.

And, indeed, he did have a witness. He was horrified to see that Claire was once again watching him. Claire's trailer had originally been across the street from Nora's, but after his visit with Nora he had switched its position with the country cottage that had been across the street from the Japanese bungalow. He had forgotten that when he first arrived at Rio's, his attention apparently fixed on the koi garden, and Rio.

Claire was scowling at him, her arms folded beneath her breasts, a look of disgust and derision on her face.

Milton smiled sheepishly back at her, all the while feeling Rio's finger wriggling around inside his rectum. He wasn't about to stop Rio, but he knew that he would have to do something to make it up to Claire. He didn't want one of his dolls to be upset with him, but what was a guy to do? He could perhaps buy her some new clothes, or perhaps move her into a new and better home. She would like that, wouldn't she? He turned his attention back to Rio, squirming his butt on her finger as she wormed it around within his butt while she masturbated his hardened, swollen, inflamed cock deep within the soft cushions of her deliciously soft slick breasts.

"Fuck, Rio, please," he gasped, not really knowing what he was asking for, perhaps for mercy, perhaps for fruition, perhaps for both.

Rio, though, suddenly stopped. She stood up, reached for the shower hose, and began to rinse him off, spraying every spot of his body below the head with the hot hard spray, thoroughly rinsing him off, raising his arm to be sure she got underneath there, and even poking it up at him from beneath the stool, making sure she got him there as well. She giggled as she was rinsing his butt hole, noticing the queer expression on his face.

Milton felt very, very clean, but also very, very frustrated. He had never been so thoroughly, lovingly washed, yet also never so much wanting just a bit more, just a bit longer.

123456...9