The Double Entry Fuck

Story Info
Two couples get hot.
4.1k words
4.33
120.5k
29
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My third true experience. Well it has been a very interesting few days. Jane and I met up and went for coffee as usual in the village; Richard had told her all about our morning of sexual ecstasy on Wednesday night (that night she was fucked stupid by Richard on their soiled bed) and she was delighted when I said I had written it all down and placed it on the web.

Since then they have gone to the site and read it together before going straight to bed and having wonderful hard frantic sex together. However, Jane confessed to being a little left out and confessed she always fancied Martin and having read our ad they had decided to see whether we be willing to take things further.

I felt very comfortable with Jane and having had her husband decided it was only fair that she should experience mine. I explained I would be happy to do this but the picture in my mind of Jane having sex with my husband made me a little jealous. The fact is Jane is very beautiful, 29, 5'8 tall, size 10, long dark straight hair and very long legs. Jane also has the most amazing dark eyes she had told me she was half Italian and inherited her fathers' dark looks. I agreed to tell Martin and go by what he said but I knew he would agree.

That night after Martin had come home I told him about the conversation with Jane and asked whether he would like to have a foursome. As I guessed he readily agreed and said I would arrange it for Wednesday night and arranged for the children to go with the grandparents (it was half term).

The following day Jane and I dropped the kids off and rushed to the coffee shop. She had told Richard, who initially did not want to share his wife, but the thought of having me again and his wife going on saying how unfair it was made him relent. Richard and Martin had always got along and I think that clinched it. To celebrate Jane and I decided to go to Norwich to buy some new underwear to surprise our mutual lovers, I will describe what we bought later.

We decided to go out for a meal first and relax before going back to our house to see what developed. We chose a Chinese restaurant on the Norfolk Broads and decided it would be fun to swap partners immediately and pretend Richard was my husband and visa versa. We sat down at the table in the corner and ordered. I felt a little nervous and was not really sure how to behave in front of Martin. We ordered drinks and soon I was feeling a little more relaxed. It was very quiet and the waiters were leaving us in peace. I had decided to wear a short skirt for the evening and a white blouse which was cut quite low.

I jumped as I felt Richard slide his hand between my thighs and open his hand to force open my legs a little. This took me back but also excited me and I looked across at Martin and stared at him in the eyes wondering how he would feel if he knew that Richard had his hand on my thighs and was gently moving toward my clit.

I bought a very tiny white thong when I had gone out with Jane which had a lace frill. I could feel my pussy begin to tingle a little. Richards hand was strong and within a few seconds had reached the small triangular piece of cloth that was protecting my quim. I know when I get wet as I feel warmth spread over my crotch as my juices begin to leak from the entrance of my vagina and begin to spread. I am mid cycle through my period at present and when I am fertile I am much wetter and a lot more sexually responsive.

The moment Richard touched my now swollen clit through my panties I knew he would be surprised at just how wet I was and how it was seeping through the fabric. I could feel a coldness from where Richard was stroking me, where my juices were being spread about by the movement of his hand to the tops of my legs as a slight draft blew up my now pushed up skirt.

I have discovered that being with another man is very exciting and as a consequence I come very easily and extremely strongly. I was ready for the flow of pleasure that would a wash over me and took a gulp of air to stifle the need I have to release the climax by moaning aloud. The tingling was growing ever stronger in a matter of seconds. I felt my now considerably swollen clit begin to twitch as the climax took over.

Richard then slid his fingers into and behind the cloth of my thong and I felt his fingers rubbing my clit along the whole length of my pussy slit. I could not stop it and gasped and braced myself for the electricity to shock my body. I was so engrossed in my pleasure; concentrating on being quiet I forgot my facial expressions were giving me away. I looked up to find Jane and Martin staring at me my face flushed red as beetroot and I started to come. Looking up triggered it and I could no longer hold it in. Having the two of them realise I was coming; one by Jane's husband and two, with Martin looking at me whilst another man pleasured me was just so naughty and bad. I softly sighed and quietly moaned, panting out the release of the energy now flowing from my clitoris.

Richard lifted his hand to his mouth and licked his middle finger and leaned over to my ear and whispered "I saw what you did". I went scarlet at that comment and did not know where to look (if you need an explanation of that read my previous experience with Richard titled "Fucking My Friends Husband"). We were not even on the main course.

Martin said "was that good"; all I could do was nod catching my breath. Martin looked at Jane and I could see his arm was moving and guessed he was sliding his hand up her skirt to her pussy. I looked at Richard who sat silently and I could tell he was jealous at my husband exploring his wife's pussy. Martin quietly then said "your wife is extremely wet at the moment Richard". I studied Jane's face and I noticed her breathing change and quicken. Even though Jane is dark I could see her begin to flush as the excitement started to grow.

I know that Jane, like I, had always been faithful and I was wondering in my mind how she felt about another man touching her this intimately (I know Martin likes to penetrate with his fingers and wondered where they were now). Top that with the knowledge your husband and friend are watching you knowing completely what is going on is totally sexually amazing and exciting. Martin I am sure has a sixth sense and always knows the best thing to encourage or excite in any sexual situation. I could see Jane becoming more aroused and knew she was close but was fighting the need to release herself to Martin and hold her climax in. I could see Martins arm moving quickly and knew he was frigging her clit like a mad man.

I reached across to Richard and placed my hand against his cock and felt it straining against his trousers. Martin then said looking straight into Jane's dark eyes (which made me feel a little envious) "let the noise out, let it go Jane, give yourself to me", this broke the woman and her resistance was shattered. Jane began to shudder and moan like a frightened little girl who knew she was being bad, triggered by Martins comment. She shook and I could see that her orgasm had deeply penetrated her whole body more than anything she had felt recently and I knew that Richard would see that to. We all sat there quietly for a few minutes and I could see Jane was feeling Martins cock.

I was first to talk and said "how was that Jane", she replied "amazing it was so intense and I was so wet I was scared in case anyone could see, when Martin said give yourself to me I felt myself melt like never before". Richard looked uncomfortable so I quickly said "so had I", and Richards ego was restored. From that point on he relaxed more. I think it had been the initial sight of his wife being aroused and sexually satisfied by another man had made him think twice but I also knew it was extremely arousing for him.

We sat together and discussed what had just happened and how we all felt. I was surprised we all admitted to having been jealous but agreed that that had only made what we were doing more exciting. We had another couple of drinks but agreed that we would not have anymore as we did not want to dull our senses for what we agreed we would do next. The rest of the meal went as any other would except Jane and I had to go to the toilet to dry ourselves a bit.

Poor Jane was wearing a black skirt and had become so wet she had marked it. We damped it and agreed it had been a fantastic experience. Jane told me how she felt it had been so completely liberating for her and she had found something in herself that she did not know existed. She was very excited and was looking forward to getting home. She was giggling and asking about Martin and what it would be like having another man. Then she asked something I did not expect. She told me she had always wanted double penetration. I confessed it was what I had wanted to experience to. We both agreed that we were both very aroused and would not say anything to the men outside.

The meal finished and we drove home back to our house and went into the front room. Martin made the first move and moved up behind Jane and slipped his hands down to her shirt and pulled it up revealing her dark blue thong. I watched as Martin stroke her thighs and caressed her neck. She looked very happy and excited as my view was blocked by Richard who took me by the waist and pressed his mouth to mine, I responded hard in earnest.

I had made my mind up I would completely give myself to him tonight and he could do anything he wanted to me, I needed him to do whatever he wanted to me.. I reached behind and pulled on his hard arse pushing his now erect cock into the pit of my stomach. The familiar spreading of the "warmth" between my legs increasing and my breathing had quickened. I felt Richards hand cup my arse cheeks and then lift my skirt. He reached and started to move toward my arse hole. He stroked at my anus and then slipped his hand down to the wet folds of my pussy slit, nicely wetting his finger. He then moved back to my anus and softly began to circle my ring, the feeling this gave me was sensational. A strange tingle radiated from my arse to the tip of my clit. He then teased me by gently pushing on the entrance of my arse forcing me to moan a little which I knew Jane and Martin had heard.

Richards teasing of my anus pushed me into him. It was so amazingly arousing having this done to me with my husband only a few feet away. I looked over toward Jane and Martin who were obviously really getting into each other. Martin had her skirt and knickers off and was knelt down at her pussy sucking on her clit. Jane was trying to hold it in again and was biting on her right middle finger in some attempt to stop herself crying out. She had a beaming smile.

I let go of Richard and pulled my underwear off followed by my skirt and sat down backwards onto our cream leather sofa. I now wanted him to go down on me, to suck on my clit, to show him what I wanted I opened my legs wide. Richard knelt down to my pussy and I felt his tongue penetrate the folds of the top of my clit. He ran his tongue down and slipped it full into my vagina making me contract on his tongue. I noticed Martin look at me so I grabbed Richards head and pushed his face full onto my quim. I knew that would touch Martin and push him on to a higher level. I looked right into his eyes using Richard as a tool to make him want me. I knew later he would want to better Richards's effort.

Jane started to climax and this time let out quite a lot of noise, moaning and pleading with Martin not to slow down. She panted shook and at one point her legs gave way a little and she had to steady herself. Soon after my pussy started to twitch as my climax started and like Jane I did not hold anything back in the privacy of my own home. I was rocking my hips into Richards face calling for him to give it to me harder which he did. His tongue beat my clit better than any vibrator ever could. At the peak it felt like I would pass out as I was unable to breathe in, I could only expel my breath as moans of pleasure and call my lovers name. My vagina sucked in on itself and I could feel Richard trying to penetrate me with his tongue but my climax was too strong. That took a lot of energy from me but I had a deep need to be dirty tonight.

Jane sat down next to me and I said "Jane wants double penetration tonight", she blushed and nodded and looked at Richard then Martin. This hit a positive note in both of them and there faces were like books, so easy to read their want. Martin started to take the rest of Jane's clothes off and throw them to the floor. He was a little rough and Jane seemed to appreciate being treated like a whore. Martin quickly removed his clothes to reveal his hard erect cock. Richard followed and soon there was two erect penises right in from of us. I never though about size before but they both looked fantastic.

Martin took the lead and pulled Jane's mouth to his cock and forced her mouth onto it. She took it like a pro and deep throated him. Richard stood looking at his beautiful wife sucking on his friend's penis like it was the most natural thing in the world and without realising I suspect began to wank at the sight of it.

I have to confess I was now more aroused, I think, than at any other point in my life. The excitement about what was about to happen, that I would witness, knowing I would be next was incredible. Martin pulled her from him and she seemed to whimper at it being taken away. Jane was now completely submissive and I hardly recognised her as the woman I know. Martin pulled her up from the sofa and he sat back down. Jane like a rag doll just allowed herself to be positioned and pulled as he wished. He turned Jane away and then pulled her backwards onto his lap. His cock was now flat against the whole length of her pussy and I could tell she felt it against her as she was quivering with excitement and anticipation. She was very wet and I saw Martin's cock glistening with her juices as it had slapped against her bare quim.

The end of Martins penis was quite wet and add this to Jane's juices he looked like he had just come out the shower. Martin took her hand and pushed it to his cock and made her guide it to her arse hole. His big mushroomed bell end came to rest in the pit of her arse and he told her to push down as he entered her. I was mesmerised unable to look around and become aware of Richard totally rigid body staring at what his wife was doing When Martin gave her instructions she seemed to go completely under his control and whimpered in such a sweet way when he told her he was going to enter her arse.

I had positioned myself so I would have a complete view of the action. Martin had Jane by her hips, he has strong hairy arms and his grip was firm. He moved her up and told her to hold his cock so it would not slide away from her tight arse. She complied and held his knob onto her arse hole. He pushed her up slightly and then began to pull her down on himself. At the same time Jane climaxed, moaning louder than before and for longer. Martin stopped and allowed her to finish.

Jane's legs were shaking like she was having some sort of fit. Her pussy juice was spreading down the entrance from her cunt to her arse. Martin then began to pull her down again. I watched as his cock started to disappear slowly into her arse. She moaned out saying "yes, yes". Richard and I were frozen solid at the sight of it. My pussy tingled with such a hunger, I was jealous, jealous of Jane and what she was getting and I wanted it. Martin pushed the whole length of him in her and told her to relax for a minute and she passively nodded.

Richard was not going to wait and knelt down in front of his wife and rubbed his cock up and down her pussy slit to wet him. He then without mercy rammed his cock into her now very tight pussy and Jane let out a shriek that was pain and I heard the slap as his huge balls (Richard has huge balls) hit her arse. Jane was so helpless and was unable to stop what was happening to her.

I could tell it hurt her but I could also tell it was a nice pain. The feeling of her genitals being filled, satisfying her completely and her arse stretched by Martins cock. They started to fuck her slowly and then started to speed up. Jane was in another world and was crying out with the ecstasy of the feeling of being double penetrated. I dare any straight women to deny she would like to have two powerful men take her in this way.

My legs were shaking just looking at the sight wondering in my mind what it felt like. Jane was climaxing hard and could not contain herself and lost control. All she could do was cry out "fuck me, fuck me harder". Richard was slamming her like a man possessed. I could not tell when Jane climaxed or when she was building up to one it just rolled into one session. I noticed Richard began to moan and quickly pull himself out and grasp tightly around his cock to prevent himself from coming. He looked to me and said coldly "you're next". The fear he put in me just excited me more.

Martin pulled Jane up, off him and she yelped as his cock slipped out of her. Jane collapsed to the floor exhausted from the fucking she had just received. Martin went upstairs to wash himself. Richard was not so gentlemanly.

Richard took Martins place on the sofa and beckoned me to him, I knew what to do. I sat backward onto him and felt his cock strike me between the legs. I was totally lubricated for what was about to happen. Richard reached through and placed himself onto my arse hole and pulled me down onto him. I felt the ring of my arse open and open and he slid his cock deep into my rectum. I gasped with pleasure as he started to fuck me from behind, to help him I moved up and down on his cock banging down onto his lap to give him back some of the delicious pain I was feeling.

Martin returned and Richard stopped to allow Martin to kneel in front of me. Like Richard had done to Jane, Martin positioned himself in my slit, wiped his cock up and down my pussy back to my vaginal opening and whacked himself into me with such force it winded me a little. The feeling is impossible to describe.

Two men were fucking me in such a dirty degrading manner and I loved it. I spiritually totally left the room and was just in ecstasy. I climaxed again and again I felt me arse contract and attempt to force Richards cock from my body but the power of it was too much and it just pushed aside my contraction as he entered me again and again (but I could tell he had to work hard).

My pussy felt amazingly full and tight in a way I had never experienced even when we had experimented with vibrators up my arse during normal sex. I do not know how long this was going on for, time just left me. I could not have been longer than four and a half minutes (this is real sex and does not last in this situation for two hours).

Richard started to moan and I felt his rhythm fasten into me. This realisation that his friend was about to come in his wife's arse started Martin off. Both of them were moaning and I became aware of Jane looking at us in amazement as I had done watching her. Richard was the first to come and I felt him thrust up hard into me as Martin banged down. A warm rich creaming feeling filled my arse and seemed to disappear into me. Richard is a very heavy comer but my tight ring did not allow any to seep past my anus back onto him, I took his whole load into me.

Martin knowing what had just happened pulled himself from me and turned to look at Jane who he knew would want to have another man come in her apart from her husband and would feel left out if not.. He forced her on to her hand and knees and began to fuck her doggy style. Jane began to come hard when Martin obviously started to climax.

Martin then shocked me. In one swift movement he sucked on his right thumb and then rammed it into Jane's sweet exposed arse hole. Martin let out a loud moan of pleasure as he rammed her as hard as he could and then buried himself into her so his come would be forced into her womb. Jane leapt at Martin forcing his finger into her and let out a raised shout of pleasure. Martin pulled himself out and I stood up pulling Richards cock out of my arse as a whole load of now liquefied cum leaked from my arse onto him.

12