The Dream

Story Info
Dream or reality?
824 words
3.7
11.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers

(Dream or Reality?)

Once again I lay down in my lonely bed, wishing you were here to hold and love me. With your name on my lips, I fall into a dreamless sleep.

I awake with a start. I feel soft lips covering mine in a gentle kiss, hands moving over my bare breasts in a caress. Without opening my eyes, I know it is you. I don't know how, I don't care how. Somehow you have come home to me.

I lift my legs around your waist, as I feel your hard cock pressing against the entrance to my body. My arms wrap around your neck as you deepen the kiss. I feel your tongue pressing lightly at my closed lips and moan as I slowly open my mouth to admit your probing tongue. Your tongue sweeps in, moving lightly over my tongue as it duels playfully with your own. My moans match yours as I press my body more intimately against yours.

I kiss you back with all the love I feel in my body. I have waited so long for this moment.

Your name leaves my lips as I feel you slowly penetrate my body. "Yes...Oh yes..." I moan feeling you fill me with your heat.

I feel your lips move from mine down towards my breasts. Your breath sends shivers through my body as you nuzzle my flesh with your lips. "I love you baby." You whisper against my skin as you bury yourself completely inside me.

I whimper in dismay when I feel you start to leave me. Then squeal in delight when you suddenly slam your body back into mine. "Feel me baby. Feel me deep inside you. Feel what I have waited so long to give you." You growl as you thrust your hips slowly against me.

"I do..." I scream holding you close even as our bodies rock slowly together. We both want this to last, neither one of us wants to believe that this is only a one night thing. We want to believe that we will be together forever as we have always promised each other we will be.

"Oh love me." I cry as I meet you thrust for thrust. My hips rising against you as you start moving faster and harder inside me. I can feel your balls slapping against my ass as you pound your body hard against mine. Impaling me repeatedly with your hot flesh.

"Oh honey, I love you so much it hurts." You cry as your hands grip my ass-cheeks, pulling me tightly against you as you force your hard cock deep into me.

I can feel my orgasm rising forcefully and rapidly over me as we strain our bodies violently against each other. Both of our breaths are coming out in pants and moans. "Fuck me, Oh fuck me." I scream as my body suddenly convulses around you. "I'm Cummmmminnnngggg..."

My feet dig into your ass as my nails rake down your back. "Ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkkk..." You scream at the pain of my nails while at the same time you slam your cock harder into my body. Almost as if you are trying to punish me for the pain that I gave you.

I scream in pleasure as you ride my body hard with your own. Then suddenly you begin to empty yourself deep inside me. "Take it honey. Take the prize that I have for you." You pant against my breast thrusting hard into me as you empty your balls.

"Give it to me...Give me all that you have." I scream as my body once again convulses in release. When it is over, you collapse against me. My name is on your lips; my heart is beating wildly against your own.

Afterwards, you roll off of me, holding me close in your arms. I hear you tell me you love me as if from a distance as I once again fall into sleep.

I awake to sunshine streaming through the window. I know without looking at your side of the bed that it will be empty. Just like so many lonely nights, you are not there beside me. You are far away. Once again it was a dream, a dream I have had many times before as I wait for you to be able to come home to me.

Tears stream down my cheeks as I look around the empty room.

Suddenly I realize that something seems different this time. It isn't the same as the other times the dream had plagued me.

I can still smell your scent on my body and on the sheets. Looking over, I see the indent on the pillow from where you rested your head the night before. Reaching between my legs, I can feel your cum mixed with my juices as it leaks from my body.

As I sit in the sunlit room, I wonder... It was a dream...Right?

The End

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers