The Dream Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If he was like the last MD he would be all over me in the first 5 minutes and I would be able to wrap him around my little finger just like him. Even if not, I had many skills, and I was very sure I'd have my little pussy full of his cum when I left his office.

I keep my body in tiptop shape by healthy eating and regular exercise. And that includes exercises to keep my pussy tight so that a healthy man could enjoy it when I squeeze his cock deep inside me.

My heartbeat was increasing as I thought these things so I decided to get on with it. I passed through the door and entered Amrita's office, which is right outside the boss's private cabin.

"Hi Lara" Amrita greeted me with a smile. Like I don't know what she thinks about. She's not as naive as she looks from her innocent, sweet face.

Amrita knows the key to power and as the boss's personal she has a unique access to it. But she doesn't block us and I will appreciate her for that. She knows her position is secure and she treats rest of the girls nicely and lets them earn their place.

"Is the boss ready for me?" I asked with my best smile.

"Yes, he's expecting you, honey. But are you ready for him?"

In response I lifted my short dress and let her see my pantyless pussy, it was already glistening with a coating of my juices.

Amrita grinned and said "Oh yes, you look very ready! Go right in, dear!"

I opened the big door and entered. This was the first time I was alone with this man, he looked strong, and I don't mean just the body. He had a powerful presence!

Men have literally begged me to have my body, and here I was ready to give myself to him but still I was nervous! However, I kept myself in control and approached his desk. I made sure to use my catwalk steps so he could check out my long legs and my shapely body.

He looked up and smiled.

"Hello Lara, come."

"Hello sir," I gave him a sweet, seductive smile "You said you'd like to have me about this time?"

"Yes" he smiled and got up from his chair "Come, let's sit there."

I followed him to the conference area and smiled inwardly. I have been fucked on that same couch so many times. I was sure I knew he had the same thing in mind.

He said down on the long sofa and I sat beside him. He had a digital tablet in his hand, ostensibly to make notes but I knew he would leave that soon and have me in his hands instead. My pussy was getting flooded with juices by just being near him. His cock would slide smoothly into me, I was ready.

But...he started asking me questions about HR, my department. I had to re-focus to answer them correctly.

"Sir, about 80% females and 20% men in this company." I replied.

"No, sir, we don't have a dress code for either of them so far." I replied to his next question.

"Well, I think we should. It's a fashion-related business. Our employees should be mindful of that and dress accordingly."

"Yes, sir. Cotton looks so much better than denim on a businessman." I put my hand on his thigh and rubbed slowly. He wasn't making a move so I had to let him know I was ready to spread my legs for him.

He smiled a slow, patient smile and I thought he was going to turn me down gently, but then he placed his hand on my thigh and said "Yes, on a girl as well.." my dress was so short his hand moved from my dress to my bare thighs as he caressed slowly "..or velvet!" He added.

I immediately opened my legs to make it easier for him to rub my inner thigh. He caressed it for a second then pulled his hand back.

To my dismay, he continued talking about work outlining a dress code for all employees. But my ears perked up when he came to the dress code for female employees.

"But, sir, if we wear such short and tight dresses and are not allowed to wear panties...well, I would feel very vulnerable in that and it might...I mean, I am sure I would be wet just thinking about what might happen every time I walk into your office dressed like that."

He looked right into my eyes "Aren't you dressed exactly like that right now?"

I blushed "Yes, sir!"

"And what has happened?"

"Nothing, unfortunately, sir!" I blurted out in my frustration.

He smiled and put his hand on my thigh. This time his hand moves smoothly up along my thigh until his fingers were almost touching my bare pussy. I am sure he could feel my upper thigh wet with my juices.

He looked into my eyes and said meaningfully "You are not out of my office yet, darling."

I felt my gut tighten as he said that. It was like he was telling me he didn't intend to let me leave his office without fucking me!

Maybe he had been baiting me and making me more desperate for his cock by teasing me.

Now he took my hands and guided me to the floor, I knew what he wanted to so I went down to my knees in front of him. He stood up and opened his zip. Then he reached inside and brought out his cock with his fingers wrapped around.

Amrita hadn't lied, this was a big beast! I looked at its girth and my mouth started watering. I leaned in and licked the tip. The taste of his pre-cum was salty and oh god, so hot..

He pulled my hair and slapped my face! It wasn't a hard slap but it wasn't gentle, and I could feel a jolt of current shooting down my body. I looked up at him.

"Did I tell you you could do that, doll?" He said gently but there was a firmness in his voice that sent chills down my spine.

I shook my head "No, sir!"

My hair was still in his grip. He leaned down a little, still gazing directly into my eyes and said "You are not going to be a greedy little whore, are you, Lara?"

I shook my head again "No, sir!"

"I like obedient sluts, are you going to be one for me, darling?"

"I will be a good obedient slut for you, sir!" I found myself saying and wondered what had come over me. But I could feel my whole body on fire and it felt like I wanted that cock, desperately!

He seemed pleased with my responses. He nodded and said "Lick me and eat that pre-cum like a good slut!"

I have been called a slut, whore and many other dirty names during sex. I really like them. But the way Shartan was saying them, it was different. It felt less like dirty name-calling and more like he was taking possession of me! And the damnedest thing was - I was loving every minute of it!

Making my tongue flat, I started licking his cockhead and tasted the clear, thick precum collected there. It was even more delicious than my first lick, don't ask me why!

After a few licks he pushed on my head, using my hair to control me, and his fat, hard cock slid into my mouth. Oh God! I felt like it would not even fit in my mouth and opened wide. It did fit but so snugly. And it felt glorious!

Following the signal from his hand I start moving my head back and forth, sucking his hot, meaty shaft and tried to take it in deeper every time.

I could hear moans of satisfaction coming from his mouth and it just made me hungrier than ever! I tried to take all of him in my mouth, but my eyes watered as his cockhead hit the back of my throat. It would never fit in my throat!

Boss pulled my hair and turned my face up. He looked into my eyes with his cockhead resting on my tongue just inside my lips.

"Relax your throat, slut!"

I could feel my whole body like it was on fire as he said that! I tried to relax my throat, knowing what he intended to do with me. And I wanted to please him. I wanted to show him if there was a perfect whore for his cock in this office, it was I!

Shartan interlaced his fingers behind my head in my hair and moved his hips with slow but systematic strokes that went a little deeper each time. And then he entered my throat! Oh my God! I almost died!

He was in my throat! I could feel his meat stuffed down my throat, I could smell his balls and most of all, I could feel my pussy simply flowing with juices like a river in flood!

Well, he was an expert! He fucked my throat slowly but deeper with strong strokes that left no doubt as to who was in control. I would suffocate for a moment then he would pull out a little bit. I realized I was grabbing his ass cheeks with both hands, trying to get him to fuck my throat deeper!

I wanted him to cum in me, I wanted to taste his seed! My whole body was aching, hungry for him to shoot his load in my throat!

Suddenly, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and I looked up, realizing for the first time that my eyes had been closed and they were flowing with tears!

Without saying a word he lifted me up by using my hair and bent me over the couch sideways with my hands gripping the arm of the couch. I immediately opened my legs wide. My dress was short enough that it rode up on my hips as soon as I spread my legs.

His hand landed on my bare ass, making my skin burn slowly. He only said one word.

"Wider!"

I immediately spread my legs wider, as wide as they would go, balancing myself on top of my high heels. I was rewarded for my obedience as I felt his thick cockhead knocking on my pussy hole.

Boss had my hips in his grip as he slid his massive cock smoothly into my soaking wet cunt. A scream escaped my lips as he entered me so masterfully. I bit my lips to stifle the next screams. I could feel I would be screaming a lot in this office in the near future!

Shartan changed his grip from my hips to my shoulders and started fucking me with in and out strokes. Each time he would enter me a little deeper. His rhythm was smooth and strong. I moved my ass back like a hungry little slut, trying to get him to penetrate me even deeper!

Then suddenly he tightened his grip on my shoulders and slammed in hard! His cock jammed itself into my wet, tight cunt and it felt like his bulbous cockhead had just penetrated into my cervix!

"Aaaaaaaaah!" A long and pain scream released from my mouth. I just could not help it.

Now he really started fucking me. With each powerful, ruthless stroke he started pounding my delicate little cunt like he was simply taking me, claiming all of my body and my mind!

But the hell of it was, I was not even trying to get away. Not that I could! But I was moving my ass back, helping him claim me and feeling like the luckiest bitch on earth!

I came hard and sudden! It takes me a long time to cum. All my lovers have complained about it and had to work hard to get me to orgasm to satisfy me. There was something in Shartan's wonderful cock that made me cum without even thinking about it and it was such a hot and powerful orgasm that I felt my whole body completely immersed in it.

At some abstract level I was still aware of his pounding into me, but I left myself completely at his mercy and enjoyed the orgasm as it took up on fluffy clouds, floating in a warm river and I was exploding into a million drops....

The feel of friction as his massive cock entered my tight little pussy was too wonderful for words. Even after the mind-numbing orgasm slowed it seemed to continue for a long time just on that feeling of friction!

My knees felt like they had turned to jelly, I was upright only because I was impaled on my boss's cock. It was going fully deep and pumping me like I needed to be pumped! My pussy was warming up again and I started pushing my ass back like a hungry little whore, I wanted him to make me his bitch!

"Make me your bitch, sir! Oh fuck me, please!" I could hear these things and yet I could not believe I was saying these to my boss whom I had just met today.

He untied my top, letting it fall and grabbed my tits. My tits are quite big and very sensitive. I almost came again when his warm, strong hands started to knead my soft, pliable mounds. My moans and screams were now mixed and I had no control over what was coming out of my mouth.

With a hot rush I felt him explode inside me. His mouth was on my neck, sucking just below my jaw. It always drives me crazy! He grunted loudly and exploded in my cunt and his strokes got really hard and rough as he flooded my cunt with his load with every thrust!

The only reason I could bear his rough fucking was that I came again just then. My mind was off in the clouds again and if anything I wanted him to fuck me harder not gentler!

I think that second orgasm did it. My whole body felt like putty. I collapsed on the couch while still impaled on my boss's wonderful, pulsating cock. I was ready to let him do anything he wanted as long as he let me stay there down on my face.

But he didn't! He wrapped his fingers in my hair and brought me back to my knees. His cock was still not fully limp, but it was soaked with cum, his and mine. I knew what he wanted. Fortunately, I love cum!

Bending my head I went to work on his cock. I licked and slurped every drop of cum from his wonderful dong, without caring if it was his or mine! He was stroking my head and moaning gently the whole time and I felt like I was doing a good job.

Then he lifted my head to look up at him and smiled "You are a good bitch, Lara!"

Those words felt like he had just given me a medal! I smiled wide with my lips soaked in his cum.

"Thank you, sir."

He pointed down "You missed a drop."

I looked down and sure enough there were a couple of drops of cum on his shoe. I didn't hesitate a second before bending down very low and licking them off. You would think I was a dirty little bitch but no, I had never done that before! It just seemed so important for me to hear him call me a good bitch again.

"Good girl!" he said and I grinned wide, very pleased!

With his permission I went into his attached bathroom and cleaned myself thoroughly. I put my dress back on after cleaning my body and went back to the boss's office.

He was sitting in his executive chair and my first impulse was to kneel down by his side and tell him his bitch was here! But I wasn't sure what my next move should be so I just stood by his desk.

"Sir, what would you like me to do next?" I asked trying to make my voice sound professional.

He looked me up and down, admiringly, and I blushed.

"Get a draft ready for those policies we talked about for the dress code. Bring it in for my approval tomorrow morning. I will have some more policy changes to discuss with you then."

"Yes, sir!"

As I left his office, I could feel a warm glow of satisfaction all over my body and secretly I was hoping that tomorrow morning he would fuck me again when I came to his office with the policy draft!

----------------------------------

12