The Dream Project Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sai: Ok Nuku Nuku I’m going to tell you the story of my past. Ahem, one hundred years ago I was about twenty years old. Because of my incredibly gifted fighting abilities I was forced into the services of Chang Long. The law was anyone with exceptional talents at fighting were automatically made into a gladiator. These gladiator’s are groups of talented fighters who Chang Long chooses to be his own personal amusement. Chang Long also used some of them to become his corporals at fights and the lucky few become a guardian. The guardians are the most powerful of all the gladiators and are Chang Long personal hit men. They are given special powers to further their skills by Chang Long himself. Chang Long has five guardians. Each one with a certain special ability and each one more deadly than the last. These five are referred to as the fallen angels because once they become a guardian they lose all innocence.

Sai: One day Chang Long called to see me personally and when I went into his room he told me that I had some of the best fighting skills he has ever seen. He said I had the skills of a demon and a angel fused into one. He said that in two weeks I could be one of his guardians. I told him that it was a honor but even at that time I knew what would happen once I became a guardian. I told him that I would think about it. Chang Long said that it was ok and think it over. He sent me home for the day. :Nuku Nuku looks at Sai with admiration:

Nuku Nuku: Really papa-san?

Sai: Yeah. :smiles: Now will you let me finish the story?

Nuku Nuku: Oops! Sorry papa-san!

Sai: It’s ok Nuku Nuku. Now let me continue.

Sai: As I was saying. Once I went home my wife had told me that she heard the news. She also told me that there was a call from a group that was going to overtake Chang Long. They called themselves the “holy light” and dubbed their struggle against Chang Long Revolution X. I told her that I was leaving for a while and to take care of the home for a few days. I left to find this group. Once I found the group in the slums. I asked them what they wanted with me. The person in charge said that they wanted me to be the leader of their group. I decided to become the leader after a long explanation because I never really wanted to be forced into being a gladiator. Now I was being forced into being a guardian. A man shred of all his innocence and love. In that own right you can say that you become a sort of god. No fear, no love, no emotions, no pain. But then again you do get torn of most of the stuff that you hold dear to you. So I was starting to plan something drastic to escape this. :Nuku Nuku get’s closer to Sai with a cute smile: :blushing: I’ll continue this story later Nuku Nuku.

Nuku Nuku: Ok papa-san.

Eiko’s day 5:00 P.M

Eiko: :sigh: What a day. First I have these weird dreams then I realize that no one is even in the room once I wake up. Oh well I guess I should go get something to eat. :goes to the store:

Store owner: Hello.

Eiko: Hi!

Store owner: How can I help you?

Eiko: I’m here to eat!

Store owner: Oh the tables are over there :points to the left: I’ll be there in a minute.

Eiko: Ok thanks. :goes to sit down:

Store owner: So, what would you like to eat?

Eiko: I’ll take the biggest meal you’ve got!

Store owner: Heh big words for such a little girl!

Eiko: Just bring it I‘m hungry!

Store owner: That’ll be $30.00.

Eiko: Here :hands over money:

Store Owner: Thank you. Your food will be ready in ten minutes.

Eiko: Ok. Thank you. Hmm that’s a great wait. I guess I’ll go look around while he goes and makes the food. :looks at arcade machine: Hey! That looks like fun! I think I’ll go try it! :goes up to arcade machine: Fighting Streets 2 the street warrior huh? :grins: I’ll give it a try! :puts in dollar:

Arcade machine talking: Welcome to Fighting Streets 2! Choose your killer!

Eiko: Hmm. :looks at screen and names of fighters Ryo, Kenshinhan, Guy, AJ, Dan, Kyo, Yue, and Aeka: Eiko: I think I’ll take Ryo. :chooses Ryo:

Arcade machine shows text: Ryo the man of destiny. Best friend of Kenshinhan until the gangs they joined tore them apart. Currently trying to get him and his friend out of the gangs. Became a fighter of the streets in promise of freedom. What road will this brave man take? And will his quest end in ruin?

Eiko: Ok it’s ready.

Playing Game

Arcade machine announces fight one Ryo vs. Aeka:

Ryo: :glares: I’m taking you down bitch!

Aeka: Right asshole bring it on!

Announcer: Round one fight! :Eiko attempting to play game: :Eiko angry:

Eiko: I lost! :machine:

Aeka: Your journey ends. :walks off:

Eiko: This game is difficult!

Store owner: Excuse me but your food is now ready.

Eiko: Thanks. :goes back to table: :in thought: I wonder where dad is?

Store owner: Hey you look familiar. Is that man that was with another girl your father?

Eiko: What do you mean?

Store owner: Yeah this man and his girl came here earlier for a meal. The girl looked kinda underage for him though.

Eiko: Yeah that sounds like him. Did he act pretty shy around her?

Store owner: Yeah! That’s him!

Eiko: Do you have any idea where he went?

Store owner: Nope sorry. :leaves:

Eiko: :cute eyes: I think it’s time to play detective! :grins and finishes food:

Sai and Nuku Nuku 5:30 P.M

Sai: Well I think I’m going to go get changed. I’m leaving this hot spring and I’m going to get dressed.

Nuku Nuku: Wait papa-san! I want to go take a walk with you too!

Sai: Ok fine let’s go back to the room and get dressed first.

Nuku Nuku: Ok! :goes back to room:

Sai: I don’t see Eiko here. Maybe she went to go have some fun. Ok Nuku Nuku don’t go in my room I’m going to change real quick. You can change out here in this room :goes off to master room: :Sai changes into jeans and ripped shirt: :Nuku Nuku changes into bunni suit:

Sai: Are you ready?

Nuku Nuku: Yes papa-san!

Sai: Ok lets….:looks at suit: Ahem are you really going to go outside looking like that?

Nuku Nuku: Yes papa-san! Sai: Ok I guess. :goes to walk into the evening:

Walking 6:30 P.M

Sai: Damn these woods are pretty complicated!

Nuku Nuku: Are you lost papa-san?

Sai: No! I’m just backtracked!

Nuku Nuku: Your lost aren’t you?

Sai: :sighs: Maybe.

Nuku Nuku: It’s ok! We’ll find our way papa-san!

Sai: Yeah we’ll find our way!

Back to Eiko

Eiko: :giggles: I’m going to find them! I wonder what they’re doing! :giggles again: Excuse me!

Store owner: Yeah?

Eiko: Do you have a map of this whole hot springs for sell?

Store owner: Sure? That’ll be ten bucks.

Eiko: Here :hands over ten bucks: Thank you!

Store owner: No problem.

Eiko: Thanks! :mumbles and giggles: Now I’m going to play detective. :coy grin: :leaves store:

Eiko: I wonder where they can be? Oh well this makes it all the more fun! :goes off walking into path:

Nuku Nuku and Sai

Sai: I think we’re almost back to where we were yesterday.

Nuku Nuku: Really?

Sai: Yeah. We’re almost there now.

Nuku Nuku: Wow we’re here!

Sai: Yeah we’re here now. There seems something different here since yesterday here.

Nuku Nuku: :blushing: Maybe it’s because we like each other!

Sai: :blushing more: What?! Uh yeah I guess so. I think I’m going to go take a rest first.

Nuku Nuku: :embarrassed: Yeah. I think I’ll take a rest too! :both sit down and close eyes:

Dating spot 11:00 P.M

Nuku Nuku: :Nuku Nuku hugging Sai: Are you still awake papa-san?

Sai: :touches Nuku Nuku breast and grins: :mumbles and grins: He he it’s soft.

Nuku Nuku: :blushing: Hey papa-san your…..

Sai: :giggling:

Nuku Nuku: :smiling: Go ahead. You can I don’t mind.

Sai: :waking up: Oh hello…….Oh! I’m sorry! :blushing and getting up:

Nuku Nuku: No it’s ok papa-san! Go ahead! I don’t mind! :blushing:

Sai: No! I shouldn’t be doing this! Your under aged Nuku Nuku!

Nuku Nuku: Go ahead. If it makes papa-san happy then I don’t mind. Plus I kind of like it..…

Sai: What?! :shocked: You’ve got to be joking right?

Nuku Nuku: No…. Go ahead.

Sai: No! I can’t..

Nuku Nuku: Go ahead.. I want you to. :puts Sai’s hand on her chest:

Sai: :blushing:

Nuku Nuku: You see? It’s not too bad is it? :staring:

Sai: :blushing: Uh yeah.. It is soft… I mean.. It’s good. Uh ah..

Nuku Nuku: :giggling: He he. Your so cute when you act like that! :cute happy face:

Sai: Uh act like what?!

Nuku Nuku: Like that! You act kind of like a cute little kid! It’s so adorable! I think it’s really cute!

Sai: :face red: Do I really act like a little kid?

Nuku Nuku: :giggling: Yeah… But it’s so cute! Do you think I’m cute?

Sai: :face really red: Ay! Why do you ask these kinds of questions Nuku Nuku?

Nuku Nuku: Because… I like to watch you blush! It’s so cute! Plus I want you to answer me, please? :cute eyes:

Sai: :face red: You really want me to answer you Nuku Nuku?

Nuku Nuku: Yes papa-san.

11:30 P.M

Eiko: Man those two are hard to find! It’s getting pretty dark. I should’ve bought a flashlight too! :walking in dark path: Hey I never saw this part before! :gazes at cliff area: Hey! I see two people there! I think it’s them! :get’s closer: Hey! It is them! Now time to hide and make sure that they don’t see me so I can listen in on their conversation! :giggles and hides in a bush next to cliff area:

Nuku Nuku: I said could you please answer me?

Sai: :face still red and sighing: Ok fine I’ll tell you. Yes I think your really cute.

Nuku Nuku: Really? :giggling and smiling:

Sai: :covering face: Yeah. You’re a really cute little girl especially for your age!

Nuku Nuku: Really? Are you just saying that? :stares at Sai:

Sai: No! You really are cute! I’m just not really good at saying this sort of stuff.

Nuku Nuku: He he! Your fun to be with papa-san! Sai: :blushing: Gee thanks! :Eiko in bushes: Eiko: I can barely hear what they are saying but I can see that dad is “touching” her. What a perv! He he. But I guess I should mind his privacy though so I shouldn’t walk up. Yet :grinning:

Nuku Nuku: Are you still embarrassed by this?

Sai: Yes. This feels…… wrong.

Nuku Nuku: Papa-san why does this feel wrong? :confused:

Sai: Because you’re a underaged girlie. That’s why.

Nuku Nuku: :sadness: Do you really think I’m just a little girl? :tears:

Sai: What? You don’t like being thought of as a little girl?

Nuku Nuku: No! :tears start to swell:

Sai: Well you are cute! I like the cute little girl stats! So please don’t take it as a offense Nuku Nuku.

Nuku Nuku: :clearing eyes: Really? You think I’m a cute little girl?

Sai: :blushing again: Yes.

Nuku Nuku: Yay! :giggles and jumps on Sai’s lap:

Sai: Ah! :surprised: :blushing really hard:

Eiko: :Eiko in bushes: Wow I don’t think dad can handle much more of this. I better leave before I see something I’m going to regret seeing. :goes walking back to room:

Sai: :face red and touching breast again:

Nuku Nuku: :giggling: Are you ok papa-san?

Sai: :still blushing and barely able to speak: Uh…yeah I’m ok.

Nuku Nuku: If your ok then how come your barely able to speak? :looks at Sai directly:

Sai: :clears voice: You see? I’m ok!

Nuku Nuku: Are you sure? Your face is pretty red.

Sai: Yeah I’m sure now just ignore that.

Nuku Nuku: So could you please continue the story you were telling me earlier?

Sai: Oh ok. Well here I go. I’m going to continue right where I left off.

Continuation of Sai’s story

Sai: Like I was saying. Chang Long was going to make me one of his guardians. He gave me two days to think about it. After I was sent home to think about it I told my wife goodbye. Foster was there to say goodbye and good luck. I told em I didn’t know when I was going to come back if I ever did. Once I left I went to the holy light. They were already planning to break out the prisoners that were there along with the rest of the gladiators. Once we broke out all the prisoners Chang Long appeared and killed them all of with pure energy. All of the team started to get in their fighting positions but they knew they didn’t have a chance of beating him. They started to fight and Chang Long started picking them off one by one. After all five of them were dead I went to stand up. I powered up and got ready to fight.

Nuku Nuku: You mean that powered up form that you use?

Sai: Yeah that one.

Nuku Nuku: Ok.

Sai: Ok now let me continue. While I was powering up Chang Long looked at me with fascination. He seems to remember seeing that technique a long time ago. After a quick fight I ran away but he seems to have gotten to my house before I got there. Once there I saw my dead wife and my dead children. I took what I could and fled.

Nuku Nuku: Aw! Poor papa-san.

Sai: I think I’ll stop talking now.

Nuku Nuku: Ok papa-san.

Sai: Aren’t you getting cold Nuku Nuku?

Nuku Nuku: No I’m ok papa-san. Can we stay here just a little bit longer?

Sai: Uh sure… :looks at watch: It’s going to be 12:00 A.M in about another two minutes.

Nuku Nuku: So can we stay until it’s 12:30?

Sai: Yeah…

Nuku Nuku: Thank you.

Sai: No problem.

12:00 A.M

Nuku Nuku: Hey what’s that?! :points at blue star in the sky:

Sai: That? Oh that’s the blue star.

Nuku Nuku: What’s the blue star?

Sai: It’s the star that governs over loving relationships. It’s also the star that gives my techniques it’s power.

Nuku Nuku: You mean your fighting techniques?

Sai: Yeah.

Nuku Nuku: What else do you know about the blue star?

Sai: Well I know that it is supposedly the creator of this world. The blue star was a gleam in a gods eye at a time. Some say that the blue star was created by his sadness while others say that it was created by gods anger. But it seems that it was created by a combination of gods sadness and his anger. During the time before the blue star was around a devil was fighting god. The devil created the red star as a sign of anger and pain. While this was happening god made the blue star which is a mixture of sadness and anger. Supposedly the red star also has it’s own fighting style but it hasn’t been seen in hundreds of years. After that war the devil was forced to live on his red star and it is now considered a hell. As for god he faded into nothingness and went to his blue star.

Sai: I don’t know if this is true but it probably is since my power exists. But if my power exists than there must be at least one more person that exists that can use the devils power.

Nuku Nuku: :sleeping hugging Sai:

Sai: :blush: I think your all tired out already! Oh well it’s already going to be 12:30 A.M. anyways. :puts Nuku Nuku on back: Time to go back. :stares at blue star: It’s shooting….. :sighs: :whispers: Am I really falling in love with Nuku Nuku? :goes walking back to room carrying Nuku Nuku:

12:30 A.M

Sai: :sighs: I’m finally back to the room. :sigh: Man Nuku Nuku is kinda heavy! :blush:

Nuku Nuku: :waking up: Huh? What did you say papa-san?

Sai: :blushing:

Nuku Nuku: Did you say something about my weight?

Sai: :blushing more:

Nuku Nuku: Tee hee! It’s ok papa-san! :opens door:

Sai: Why do you always manage to hear me talk at the worst possible times?

Nuku Nuku: Heehee. I don’t know.

Sai: Anyways we’re back now so you can go to sleep.

Nuku Nuku: Ok. :yawns:

Sai: :walks to master room: :puts Nuku Nuku on bed:

Sai: Damn it’s been one long day. I guess I should try and get some sleep now. :lies down: Hmm. I truly wonder. What is wrong with me? I shouldn’t be doing this. It feels wrong… Well she’s cute but…… I feel wrong. Damn I need to quit thinking about this. I need to go to sleep for the ride home tomorrow. Oh well :looks at Nuku Nuku: Man she looks so cute… I shouldn’t be thinking this! :falls asleep:

And so the day ends with trouble lurking the next day.