The Dream Project Chapter 6

Story Info
The end of the first saga.
3.7k words
0
9.6k
1
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In dream

Eiko: Argh…….. What is this? My head hurts….. :looks at self: Huh? I’m naked! :covers self: :man coming out of nowhere:

????: Hi it’s me Eiko.

Eiko: Hey! Your that perverted man!

Perverted man: Please call me Fei….

Eiko: Ok then Fei. What do you want?

Fei: I want to apologize to you for what I have done. I’m sorry to have made you suffer.

Eiko: I don’t trust you…

Fei: You can trust me this isn’t real.

Eiko: What?

Fei: This is your subconscious mind you were beaten pretty bad in the fight and you exhausted all your energy and became unconscious.

Eiko: What? I’m unconscious?!

Fei: Yeah but I want to tell you something.

Eiko: Sure. :sits down: Hey are you staring at me?!

Fei: :blushes: Well yeah but your pretty cute for your age… Here let me do something real quick. :snaps fingers: There now you have your transformation uniform on.

Eiko: :looks down: Hey you did make my uniform appear :giggles: Thanks!

Fei: Ok let’s talk now ok?

Eiko: Sure I’ll listen.

Fei: Thank you for listening Eiko. This really means a lot to me…

Eiko: So what do you want to tell me?

Fei I’m going to tell you what Sai doesn’t know about the guardian forces.

Eiko: Oh…

Fei: Eight years ago, when I was 13 years old. I have been serving Emperor Lan Di for two years… He took notice on my abilities as a fighter and offered me a chance to move up and be someone really important. I accepted his proposal and he said to meet him in his castle in about three hours and to say any farewells that need to be said. I didn’t really have any farewells to say so I just waited around until the three hours were up. After that he invited me in a small fancy room and said.

Lan Di: I see exceptional fighting talents in you. I want to make you something greater then a gladiator. I said ok since I thought it was going to give me some respect and a happy life.

Fei: After that we went into a dark room… He did something strange. Right before he granted me more power he said something like :now you lose all your innocence to my power……: After he gave me my new power the torture began…

Eiko: What do you mean torture?

Fei: :face red: Torture…. I’ll tell you in a little bit ok?

Eiko: Sure.

4:00 A.M

Sai: Uh…. What a night. :looks around: Hmm what’s my hand on? :looks: Oh…. :blushes: It’s Nuku Nuku. :yawns: I think I’ll just go back to sleep. :falls asleep again:

Nuku Nuku: :yawns: I’m going to go take a bath. :gets out of bed and walks out: I wonder where the towels are? Heehee I don’t need a towel. :giggles: :wanders around house: Oh there it is! It’s big! :looks at luxurious bath room: Oh I have fun here… :takes off panties and bra and slips in: Ah…. This feels good…. :relaxes: I need to get more comfy :giggles: Ah…. This warm water feels so good. Hehe I like this place. :stretches: I think I’ll take a nap here! :giggles:

4:15 A.M

Sai: Oh man I’m going to go take a bath. I guess I should just be quiet so I don’t wake up Nuku Nuku. :gets out of bed: :pulls out a towel from under the bed: Now I go. :walks off into the bath room: :yawns: Man it’s been a while since I’ve been here…. :stretches out arms: Oh…. I feel something soft…… Oh well… :grins:

Nuku Nuku: :giggles: Heehee.
Sai: :yawns: That kinda sounded like Nuku Nuku.

Nuku Nuku: :whispers: Heehee your touching my leg papa-san. :giggles:

Sai: Oh no………

Nuku Nuku: :gets up into Sai’s face: Hihi papa-san!

Sai: :blushes: Uh…. Nice bust Nuku Nuku. :face more red: I mean… Oh damn…..

Nuku Nuku: :giggles: Really? Thank you!

Sai: :still red: It slipped!

Nuku Nuku: It’s ok I thought it was cute.

Sai: Uh Nuku Nuku. Could you get out of my face kinda?

Nuku Nuku: Why?

Sai: I….. Don’t really need to see you naked in front of me.

Nuku Nuku: Oh ok. :goes and sits down to a side: Is this better?

Sai: Yeah it is. :moves face towards Nuku Nuku:

Nuku Nuku: Uh. What are you looking at papa-san?

Sai: :face red again: Nothing, nothing.

Nuku Nuku: :smiles: Your looking at me huh? Sai: :bashful: Yes…… only a little… I should leave now. Nuku Nuku: No! Don’t go! Please stay just a little bit longer? Sai: :sighs: Ok fine I’ll stay…

4:30 A.M

Eiko: So are you going to continue?

Fei: Yeah… After I was lead into a room Lan Di said that I was going to be put through “training” After he said that he muttered a few words and then left the room. After he left the room turned dark and then I heard the giggling of women……. These are the magical ladies that Lan Di has created with his power. These “ladies” were actually demons that he invented and infused with the dark powers of hell. After I saw them I was hit with magic that left me paralyzed and at there mercy. After that I saw three women and there eyes were glowing a dark green. The first lady went up to me and took of my clothes and raped me… After that the 2nd one went up to me and did the same thing except she looked like she got more pleasure out of it then the first one. :tears: And then the 3rd one came. This one looked pretty sad when she did it and she cried after she did it to me. Found out she wasn’t a summoned demon like the other two but a actual girl that Lan Di kidnapped. She was crying right after she raped me and said she was sorry. But I felt more pain for her then I did for myself. After all the raping all the girls left except for that one. I was crying but I was to man to admit that it was from all the rapes….. She went up to me and asked me if I was ok. I looked at her and said do I look ok?! She kinda said I’m sorry that I raped you but it was hard on me too since she was still a virgin. After that we had a conversation for a good while and I found out that her name was Jillian.

Eiko: Wow…….

Fei: That was day one. It kinda keeps on going like that except that there was a lot of beatings too. I was tied up and whipped. It continued for two years. Until I was released from what was called training. But during that time I was humiliated, raped, beaten, whipped and, had wounds engraved on me. After I emerged, I lost almost all humanity that I had previous to it. I got so used to being raped and beat that it didn’t even bother me anymore :tears:

Eiko: Are you ok?

Fei: Yeah. I think I told enough of my story.

Eiko: It’s ok continue if you want.

Fei: Maybe another time…. Oh well your going to be unconscious for a good bit so you might as well get comfortable.

Eiko: Ok.

Fei: Before I leave I want to infuse you with my power.

Eiko: Power?

Fei: This is the power that I have. Now that I’m dead I don’t think I need it anymore….

Eiko: Ok I’ll accept it.

Fei: Thank you. I hope that this helps you with your struggle against Lan Di. :closes eyes and focuses:

Eiko: What are you doing?

Fei: :tears rolling down face: God… Give this girl strength. :opens hand: :energy gets transfused into Eiko:

Eiko: What’s happening?

Fei: That is my gift to you. That is my power that I want you to have. :Fei’s appearance starts to change: Does this mean I’m pure again? :looks at hands: I’m not emitting any dark energy now.

Eiko: :straining: ARGH….. :bolts of electricity are radiating from Eiko: What’s happening?

Fei: You have taken my power now. Once you wake up take the tears and add them to your dagger. Once that is done you will have gained my power.

Eiko: Why do I feel so strange?

Fei: It’s a side effect of the immense power. I am the weakest of the guardians and the ones you will fight will be a whole lot stronger then me.

Eiko: What?! You mean you were the weakest one of all?

Fei: Yes. I am also the youngest one of them all too. Wow I chatted a lot It’s already 8:00 A.M. Well it’s not like your going to wake up soon so just enjoy the moment.

9:00 A.M

Sai: So how do you feel right now Nuku Nuku? Nuku Nuku: I feel good papa-san. Sai: So what brought you to the bath room? Nuku Nuku: Oh I wanted to take a bath so I went looking around the house so I found this place :grins: Sai: How come you didn’t bother looking for a towel? Nuku Nuku: I didn’t know where the towels were so I just went into the bath like this. Sai: Are you staring at me? Nuku Nuku: :cute eyes: Maybe. :giggles: :starts feeling Sai’s chest: Sai: :blushing: Stop that! You shouldn’t be doing that… Nuku Nuku: :stunned: Meanie…. :cries: Sai: I’m sorry! Nuku Nuku: I don’t believe you… Sai: Ok fine you can keep doing that if you want. Nuku Nuku: Really? :grins: :hugs Sai: Sai: :blushing: :in mind: ‘how much longer must I keep acting like this?’

3:00 P.M.

Eiko: Hmm…. How much longer am I going to be out?

Fei: For a good while longer. Should I help you train since your out?

Eiko: Sure. But you said you had no more power since you gave it all to me.
Fei: That’s just the power I had from Lan Di. I still have a little bit of power that is non evil to fight with. So do you want to spar?

Eiko: Ok fine. Let’s see what you can teach me.

Fei: Ok let’s see what my non evil energy is like. :flares a white glow:

Eiko: Transform! :transforms: Ok let’s see what you got.

Fei: Ok then :fires small blast:

Eiko: Ha! :blocks it with both hands:

Fei: Your improving.

Eiko: :dashes at Fei: :Hiya! :jumps and does a double kick:

Fei: hit: Argh…

Eiko: :fires small blast:

Fei: :catches it in one hand: Not bad at all. :forces it back:

Eiko: :blocks: :dashes at Fei: :kicks:

Fei: :hit and flying in the air:

Eiko: :dashes: :kicks again:

Fei: Ugh….

Eiko: :kicks into the air:

Fei: Man your getting stronger… :throws another blast:

Eiko: :get’s hit: Ahh…. :falls to ground:

Fei: :lands back on the ground: You have a lot to learn before you can use all of your power Eiko.

Eiko: Gee thanks. You didn’t have to be so rough though.

Fei: You need to learn. Anyways you can’t be harmed here so it’s ok to be rough.

Eiko: It still hurt though… Fei: Yeah but this is only a dream world you don’t feel any of the pain you get here once you wake up.

Eiko: So I don’t get any physical pain here?

Fei: Nope. So shall we continue the training?

Eiko: Yeah! :powers back up again:

Fei: Good girl. :gets into fighting stance:

Eiko: :dashes:

Fei: You need to watch out for all sorts of attacks. :casts stop:

Eiko: Argh… :freezes and falls: What did you do to me?

Fei: This is magic. Magic is very different compared to physical attacks and beam attacks this is a completely different type of attack it’s also a very useful technique. :uncasts stop:

Eiko: :snaps out of stop: huh?

Fei: I uncast it so you can fight again.

Eiko: That’s unfair!

Fei: When fighting nothing is fair you must expect every fighting move out there to be used against you. So you need to prepare yourself well. :calls forth Fire Dagger:

Eiko: :pulls out dagger:

Fei: Now let’s see your weapon skills. :throws the Fire Dagger:

Eiko: :parries:

Fei: Not bad. Eiko: :flares up: Ahh… :floats in air:

Fei: Huh?!

Eiko: Ahh….. What is happening? :starts to flare orange:

Fei: Oh damn….. :starts to prepare self for impact:

Eiko: Argh! :body blasts out 10 mini beams:

Fei: :blocks em all:
Eiko: :falls down: I don’t think I can do this anymore right now.

Fei: Ok fine rest.

Eiko: Argh…. :falls down on the floor:

6:00 P.M

Eiko: :wakes up again: Ugh…. Am I awake yet?

Fei: Nope your still unconscious. You still have a quite a few hours left before you wake up.

Eiko: You have any idea?

Fei: at least another 10 hours.

Eiko: Ten hours? How long have I been out?

Fei: You’ve been out since 1 A.M.

Eiko: What time is it now?

Fei: It’s 6:00 P.M now.

Eiko: I still have ten hours of being unconscious?

Fei: At least ten more hours.

Eiko: So what do I do in the meantime?

Fei: All you can do is train. Either that or just wait the time off.

Eiko: Could you teach me magic?

Fei: Do you really need to know how to use magic?

Eiko: Yes! Please teach me.

Fei: Ok I’ll try but let me check something real quick ok? :casts analyze on Eiko:

Eiko: Huh? What’s this?

Fei: This is a spell that determines how powerful you are. Just hold still for a second ok?

Analyze

Eiko
Age 12
Sex Female
Height 5’2
Weight 82 lbs
DOB ?????
Power 100 reg, 800 transformed
Mental Ability Ok
Magic Power 10
Endurance Decent

Fei: You seem to be exceptionally talented with your abilities. So it should only take me a few hours to teach you the basis of magic.

Eiko: Ok then teach me.

Fei: Ok I’ll teach you.

The Explanation of magic

Fei: Magic is like the yin and yang. For every opposite there is a complete opposite of it. This magic is known as Light and Dark magic. The Light magic is used for healing purposes and to help out your allies. The Dark magic is used to wound or kill your enemies. Note in the world of magic that these are the two most used magic styles and there are more of them and there are still a few that are undiscovered. The forces of magic were originated thousands of years ago when god came around and developed magic to aid his people. When god created magic his central use was just for one purpose. To help and cure the sick and wounded. At around this time devil was just starting to fight god. The favors were heavily against devil since he had no magic to speak of and only knew a fighting technique. He then dawned on the idea that the elements themselves can be used as a sort of dark magic. Therefore ten days later devil created black magic. During this period the very first black magic spell was invented “Fire” After the 2nd encounter the odds swiftly went into the devils favor. While god was losing power to the devil his power erupted and then created the blue star. At the same time the devils power flared tremendously and then he created the red star. Both of these stars represent the eternal struggle that goes on even today.

The true meaning of magic isn’t entirely determined yet but some say that it’s uses are for evil. Other’s say that it’s uses are for good. But since both magic’s exist the state of most people on magic is neutral. Without getting too much into details that basically is the deal on magic.

Eiko: Oh ok.
Fei: So are you ready to receive the gift of magic?

Eiko: Yes.

Fei: Ok close your eyes and relax….

Eiko: Ok… :closes eyes:

Fei: Good. :murmurs: “god I might not have followed your ways in the past but for the sake of everyone please awaken the powers inside this girl… She might be the only hope the world has against Lan Di now. Please awaken these powers…” Now AWAKEN! Ha! :moves hand forward and sparks fly:

Eiko: Huh?! :get‘s tickled by a magical force: Whoa… :giggles: It feels like something is rubbing me everywhere!

Fei: :possessed: You are now infused with the gift of magic.

9:00 P.M

Sai: :blushes: Whoa… Where did the time go?!

Nuku Nuku: Please…. Just a little longer? :cuddles next to Sai’s chest:

Sai: :blushes:

Nuku Nuku: Thank you papa-san… :lets loose a tear of joy:

Sai: It’s ok. :hugs girl:

Nuku Nuku: Thank you…..

Sai: :in thought: “What am I thinking? Why am I starting to care this much? What are these feelings that I’m starting to feel for this girl? Man I think I’m starting to think too much…. I should just stop”

Nuku Nuku: :kisses Sai: Thank you papa-san for spending this time with me…. :falls asleep on Sai’s chest:

Sai: Your welcome Nuku Nuku.

10:00 P.M Awakening

Fei: Your about to wake up soon.

Eiko: You sure?

Fei: Yes I am… You will wake up soon. You need to grab the tears that are by you once you wake up.

Eiko: Ok I will. Thank you for all your help Fei.

Fei: Believe me your going to need it. Once you wake up you’ll know what you possess once you take that tear. Oh and the future is going to be pretty good for a few months but after that you have to brace yourself for a far more dangerous enemy….

Eiko: Ok and thank you for all you have done for me!

Fei: It’s no problem. I just hope that one day the world can be at peace.

Eiko: It will eventually. :tingly feeling: Hey what’s happening?

Fei: Your waking up now. Remember what I told you.

Eiko: Yeah.

Eiko: :awake: Hmm was that a dream? Oh yeah Fei said to look for a tear or something. Oh here it is. I wonder what this is supposed to do? :holds tear of innocence: Hmm… :tear gets attached to necklace: Huh? :transformation is occurring: What? :transforms: Hmm…. :looks at dagger: Wow it’s changing! :tear gets infused into dagger: :dagger turns into short sword: Wow! Cool! :voice in head: “Eiko say Ninja Girl Transform!”

Eiko: Ninja Girl Transform! :starts a 2nd transformation: Whoa! :aura starts to surround girl: Wow this is powerful! :starts to physically change: Eiko: What?! :grows 4 inches taller: :bust size increases 4 cm: :arms start to turn a little bigger: I guess Fei was right I am older now. Wow. Nice ninja outfit. Now lets see if I did learn any magic. Analyze!

Analyze

Eiko
Age 14
Sex Female
Height 5’6
Bust 28 cm A
Weight 102 lbs
DOB ?????
Power 300 reg, 1000 transformed 1st transformation 1900 2nd transformation
Mental Ability Ok
Magic Power 40
Endurance Good
Magic powers White and Grey
Weapon Short Sword Kyatsu.
Spells known Cure, Analyze, Heal

Eiko: Hmm that’s good enough. I should go take a bath now. :grabs a towel from the dresser and goes off in search of the bathroom: :10 minutes later: I found it. :opens door: Huh? :looks into the bathroom: Hey dad! :stares: What are you doing with Nuku Nuku?!

Sai: Huh?! Uh I wasn’t doing anything! Uh….. who are you?

Eiko: Silly! Can’t you tell?

Sai: No….

Eiko: It’s me dad! I just found out what that tear did.

Sai: So that’s what that tear did… You look older Eiko.

Eiko: Two years older to be exact dad.

Sai: How do you know? That’s what I was told.

Sai: So what’s with the new suit?

Eiko: Oh you mean this? :grins: It’s a 2nd transformation that occurred when the tear got infused with the necklace and the dagger. ‘pulls out short sword’ See?

Sai: So you got a power increase huh?

Eiko: Yes how did you know?

Sai: I can sense it. Just by looking at you I can tell some differences have occurred.

Eiko: Why is Nuku Nuku naked?

Sai: Uh… She wanted to be like that when she entered the bathroom… Actually when I came in here still tired Nuku Nuku was already in here taking a bath. And when I tried to leave she pleaded for me to stay with her. For some reason I decided to stay with her.

Eiko: Oh well…. Turn around dad I’m gonna change.

Sai: Ok. :turns around:

Eiko: No peeking! :gets rid of transformations: :takes off clothes: :puts on towel: There dad you can turn around now.

Sai: Ok…

Eiko: :goes into bath: Ah….. This does feel nice… :giggles:

Sai: It does doesn’t it?

Eiko: Yeah.

Sai: Tomorrow there is something I want to teach you when you wake up ok?

Eiko: What is it?

Sai: It’s a surprise. You’ll know it when you see it ok?

Eiko: Sure…. :all three relaxing:

Sector NG 3514 11:00 P.M. out into the distance

????: I see that Fei Wong has failed…. Master shall I handle this?

Lan Di: Yes you are the next in line to take this. But don’t be in such a hurry strategize this out first ok?

????: Yes my lord. :walks out of the castle:

????: I don’t know what you are capable of but I will kill you all… I’m going to go after you all in 6 months time…. It’s time to start the Parmikian Empire…. Let’s see if they can handle that….

Back at home 11:30 P.M.

Sai: Ok it’s time to go to bed. Go to sleep Eiko. You have a few things to learn tomorrow.

Eiko: Sure dad. :goes off to room.

Sai: As for you Nuku Nuku What am I going to do with you? :laughs: Oh well I guess we better get back to bed. :puts Nuku Nuku in her panties and bra: :goes off to bed:

12