The Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric wanted me to put on the dress and again asked, but just in case he would back out, I told him I would put it on just before we were to go and not any sooner. I could see it excited him and he soon had me in bed and made very slow and sensual love to me. I know he didn't want me to do this and was trying everything he could to stop me. This almost worked but I had committed myself to this fantasy. I only hoped it did not ruin our relationship. I wanted Eric in my life now more than ever.

Time seemed to drag by now when we weren't in bed having sex and it seemed now that the reservation was cast in stone the time went by even slower. Finally, the time came. Party time I thought. I was wearing the dress, although this time I had only shaved some of the wayward pubic hairs outside my very blond triangle and all of them around my love tunnel. This is what you wanted. The blond triangle showing above and through my lacy panties glowed. It was a beacon directing the looks of others to what was hidden below. It was like I was wearing nothing. My breasts could easily be seen if the dress opened and with the beacon glowing, well, others would know I was ready.

I thought Eric's eyes would pop out of his head. He was instantly hard.

"My god Sara," he exclaimed. "You are more beautiful than ever. Are you sure you really want to do this?"

I only nodded and watched him dress. He had trouble getting his hard log into his pants. He was wearing nice dress pants and a dress shirt, no underwear of course. He didn't usually wear them, enjoying the feeling of freedom.

I was looking forward to it, this new adventure. I wasn't really sure what the club actually was. I had an idea it was where one might hook up with someone nice or you had a good time with your partner. After all, I had met Eric there. I didn't know it was actually a swingers club and pretty much a free-for-all where every thing and anything goes.

We arrive at the club and go through very secure doors, let in by the front doorman. He lets us in without any hassles, and you requested the back corner booth in the lounge. The lounge area was very dimly lighted and the booths were dark with one lighted candle on the table. Our table is dark and secluded as were most and we sit so that we can see the rest of the lounge and part of the dance floor. People can see us but not well. The waiter comes by and takes our order for drinks. I order a dirty vodka martini and you a warm grand mariner in a snifter. For the next hour or so, we continue to drink and chat, flirting the whole time. Knowing how much we want to undress each other and explore each other.

We casually caress each other, touching body parts as we flirt and drink, building up the sexual tension. Your hand sitting on my thigh starts to slide its way up my thigh ever so slowly. I stop what I am doing and look deep into your eyes, knowing what your intentions are. As I continue to stare into your eyes and give you that sly smirk, I uncross my legs and spread my thighs apart ever so slightly. Your hand slides further up my thigh, your fingers touching my skin so gently. It gives me the shivers. I was feeling chills all over my body at the same time that your hand reached the top of my thigh, suddenly realizing again that I was wearing a very skimpy outfit. We were so concentrating on each other at the time; I was not seeing what was taking place in the rest of the lounge and on the dance floor.

You were running a finger along my pussy lips, under my panties, up and down and were softly caressing my satin-like lips. With each movement, we both could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter, the lips of my pussy swelling and parting. Eventually I feel my moisture start to leak out of my pussy and down between my ass cheeks soaking what little panties I had. You were following that trail with your finger, gently sliding your finger along my lips, down past my pussy, and stopping at my ass. There you would press gently on the soft flesh between my ass and my pussy. You would swirl your finger around my ass, sending that tingling feeling up my tailbone and spine. Then your finger would make its way back up to my pussy. You were sliding my clit between your fingers, rubbing it up and down, making it throb and grow.

My body was aching for you to fuck me. I wanted your throbbing cock sliding inside me right now, feeling the head of your cock rubbing the insides of my pussy, feeling the thrusting of your cock rubbing my clit. But I know you can't and it's driving me wild. So when you slide your finger inside my pussy, it's like a cure for the ache. My body was squirming just a bit and I jump in my seat a little as your manly finger slides in me all the way.

Just at that moment, the waiter comes by and sees the pleasure on my face. He is smiling and stands there, watching my body quiver as you slowly and gently finger my dripping wet pussy. You look up to him and say "Yes we would like two more please, take your time" and you give him a wink.

He replies, "Yes sir" and walks away smiling. You then turn your attention back to me but my eyes are closed. I am biting my lip, my back arched against the booth and my legs spread as far apart as is comfortable. You hold the back of my neck and pull me towards you and we kiss deeply and passionately. Then you pick up the pace of your finger fucking me just a bit as our lips part from each other. You curl your finger to rub my g-spot with each stroke.

By this time I have been so ready to explode, I can barely contain myself. I can already start to feel cum well up inside me. Suddenly I past the point of no return and I feel my orgasm start like a cascade, deep inside me and it feels like it's spreading to every inch of my body. My body tightens up and I finally have to let go. My body shakes subtly, but uncontrollably, your finger still inside me. You can feel my pussy spasm around your finger, squeezing it with every convulsion. I gush all over your hand and the seat that I am sitting in. I let out a discernable moan as my creamy cum coats your finger and your hand. You look up and the waiter is standing at our table staring at us with our drinks on his tray. I open my eyes to see his hardness bulging in his slacks. I smile at him as I take your hand from my dripping pussy and I lick your finger like it was your cock. I see him shake while standing there and figure he has just cum in his pants. He puts down the drinks and leaves without saying a word. I smile and thank you for the amazing orgasm and we continue our chat and start sipping on our drinks once again.

After we sat there in the booth and polished off several martini's each and of course I still had lingering remnants of cum still warm on my inner thighs that had soaked through my panties, we decided to get up and move to the dance floor and have more fun.

As we approach the dance floor we see that the place is packed and is shoulder to shoulder throughout. As we make our way through the crowd, we go to the back bar and order a couple drinks. The bar is packed too. We receive our drinks and just lean on the bar, drinking and amusing ourselves by chatting and people watching. It still hasn't dawned on me just what the place really was; I must have been a little intoxicated along with being naive. There were couples making out at the tables and leaning against the walls and on the dance floor but then that was the mood I was now in so nothing seemed out of place.

We are completely enjoying ourselves in the atmosphere when we hit a little moment of silence. We both look deep into each others eyes and we give each other a sly smile. We both know that we are thinking the same thing, reminiscing about the recent event at the booth. I give you that sly sexy smile of mine, and you smile back and shake your head, acknowledging my insatiable appetite for sex. I lean in close to you and turn my back to the bar so that your body partially blocks me from view of the people walking by. I take a sip from my cocktail as I reach down with my free hand and undo the front of your pants. My gentle hand delicately reaches inside your pants and you can feel my long feminine fingers caress your cock ever so lightly. I can feel some precum on the head of your cock from being so turned on earlier at the booth and I rub the slippery syrup between my fingers. I can feel your cock start to pulse and grow, so I pull it out and start to stroke it, it hidden between us as you move closer to me between my legs. You have always been amazed at how wonderful even my hands feel on your cock, applying just the right amount of pressure and at just the right pace to get your heart racing.

As I continue to stroke your cock, you figure you would return the favor so you reach down inside my dress and unsnap my panties and pull them free from me and put them into your pocket. Your hand is now between my thighs and you can feel how swollen and slick my pussy is. I want you to slide your fingers inside me again but you don't because you KNOW how much I want you to. So you place your fingers on each side of my clit and start to gently rub it in circles, almost to the music.

Your cock is fully erect now and throbbing in my hand but I can barely concentrate on it because I can feel something warm on my inner thighs. It takes a moment but I finally realize that it is my own moisture that has started to run down the inside of my thighs. My clit is swelling and throbbing so hard I think I will explode all over your hand and with every circle you make, I can feel my orgasm get closer and closer, building up from deep within me and feeling like it will consume my entire body. As I prepare to try and hide my orgasm, you stop dead and I gasp and glare at you like you were my mortal enemy. You laugh and pull your hand from my skirt and take a sip of your drink. I am completely shocked and confused when you put down your drink and lean towards me to whisper "I have a surprise for you." Still in shock, I reluctantly let you lead me to the dance floor.

The dance floor is jammed and we squeeze our way to the back of the floor when conveniently one of my favorite songs comes on and we get right into the dance. We dance close together without grinding; feeling each other's warmth through the air, the other couples so close we are almost touching. Then you turn me around and say, "Its time for your surprise."

You press my body against yours and I can feel your cock, as it is still half hard. We dance and your hands explore my body as you grind your body against mine and I feel your cock start to harden against my ass. I realize that your cock is pressing against my bare ass as my skirt through the process of dancing, has risen up to bare my ass and pussy. You lean closer to me and kiss the back of my neck. I can feel your tongue caress my soft skin as your lips suck gently above my collarbone. Meanwhile, you have undone your pants and removed them.

I can feel your hard warmth pressing upwards against my pussy between my legs. I slightly grind my hips forward and backwards so my swollen pussy lips and ass rub along the length of your erection.

We both moan in ecstasy as we continue to grind against each other. Then as if you read my mind, we move my hips back just a bit further so that the head of your cock is positioned perfectly between my swollen pussy lips and you thrust forward slowly but firmly enough for your cock to push past my swollen lips and into my burning wet tunnel of love. You enter my pussy slowly enough for me to feel every inch and vein pulse inside me as you push your entire length into me. It feels as if the head of your cock is pressing against the front of my stomach it is so deep.

I moan as your cock stirs deep inside me as we grind to the beat on the dance floor. I can feel more of my hot moisture running down the front of my legs and you can feel my juices squeezing out of my pussy onto your balls and down your legs as well. You start to tilt your hips upwards with every stroke into my pussy so the head of your cock presses against my g-spot. My body tenses up and I gasp because the sensation of my g-spot while I am standing up has caught me by surprise. I turn my head towards you and tell you that I won't be able to control myself in a few short moments. You smile and you tell me that is exactly what you want.

You start to exaggerate your movements, each rotation of your hips more pronounced, not caring who notices now, it didn't matter anyway and my hands reach back and grab a hold of your hips as my cum wells up inside me. Your cock is throbbing with each thrust and you have to let go. Your body convulses against me as your cock spurts its hot sticky cum inside me, heavy and hard against the inside of my pussy. This sends me over the edge and my body tightens up and I feel like my entire body is overwhelmed by each wave of my orgasm.

Shaking as my pussy squeezes your cock with each spasm, it feels like it will go on and on and on, we clench onto each other there on the dance floor. As you withdraw from me I look around and realize that many people have noticed us but they just smile and continue to dance. It was then I also realize that everyone around us was doing the same thing and many had removed their clothes. I turned to face you and wrapped my arms around you in a kissing embrace and as we were holding each other, the nude couple behind me unsnapped my skirt and let it drop to the floor.

They started dancing around us and rubbing against us along with the other couples but being there first, they indicated that they wanted to change partners. Of course, you had already known this would happen. You had already removed the rest of your clothes. My new partner was holding me in an embrace pressing me to him. He was grinding himself into me and I was caught up in the sexual excitement of it and went along not able to protest. He was tall, well built and strong; his engorged manhood pressing into my stomach and ribcage as he held me close; grinding and thrusting to the beat of the music. I lost sight of you as his gorgeous creature pulled you away from me. I was so caught up in the wild beating of the music, the sights and smells of the sexual frenzy going on around us that I did not even think of protesting.

When he lifted me up to place the head of his cock against the swollen lips of my love tunnel and thrust into me, I was willing and ready for him and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. His mouth and lips went to my breasts and he licked, nibbled and sucked on them as he thrust himself into me to the beat of the music. His hands were holding me by my ass cheeks and he was bouncing me up and down as he was thrusting, doing all the work. I was just along for the ride and oh god it felt good. I was in ecstasy as the waves of orgasmic bliss ran through me again and again. Several songs had played during this but I was lost, near to passing out from the intenseness of my orgasms. It was near the end of one song that had a very intense beat that I felt him tense up and pull me down hard on him and he thrust in as deep as he could go as his body spasmed and jerked and he drained himself into me. He held me tight as I held him and I felt his throbbing cock jerk as it pumped his cum into me stretching me even more it seemed like with each jerk.

I saw you and his gorgeous creature watching us with smiles upon your faces and you both came over to us and helped hold me as he finished his orgasm and slowly pulled himself free from me.

I would have been satisfied with just this encounter, if we had gone home just now from the club. I had lost my inhibition and had my fantasy come true. You had been reluctant to bring me here, trying to talk me out of it actually and I know you were trying to get me out of there as you were trying to direct me back to our table and help me dress but someone grabbed me by the arm and led me to another room. You, in loosing your battle to keep me for yourself with just this one encounter followed.

Not realizing where I was in my sexual frenzy now, my eyes gazed across a huge expanse of multi-tiered circular stages surrounded by stadium seating, each lit with bright, thin-beamed spot lights of varying colors, strobe lights and laser lights, all pulsating to the rhythmic beat of the music.

In the center of the room was a long low stage about 3 feet off the floor, with similar lighting, the music was crisp, loud and sensual. Each stage contained one or two of the hottest girls on the planet, along with some of the hottest guys. Some were dressed in the tightest clothes I had ever seen, obviously just starting their individual performances, and others in various stages of their clothes stripped off. Some were completely nude.

I also noticed several bars tucked away around the room too, but I was mesmerized by the dancers on the stages, they were unbelievably beautiful and sexy. There were really good looking men and women everywhere I looked in various stages of undress and some completely nude like we were.

You held me closely to your body and pulled me over to a bar to get a drink. "Just one, I wouldn't want you to lose control in here, not without me at least," you said with a huge grin.

I pulled you to me and after planting a long wet kiss playing my tongue inside your mouth, I said, "Eric, you turn me on like I have never been turned on before, don't stop, ever."

You grabbed my ass and pulled me to you and whispered loudly in my ear, "Never my love." We sipped our drinks near the edge of the dance floor as we ground our hips into each other to the beat of the music, slowly pressing into each other as I stood sideways to you slipping my hips between yours.

Finally you took the drink from my hand and pulled me into the middle of the dance floor, with the multi-tiered stages all around and the low stage closest to us. We danced and touched each other erotically, sliding our hands over each others bodies. We danced and danced as the sweat poured from us, when I noticed from time to time that all the dancers were not always coming onto the stages from the rear, but that patrons would jump on stage to perform as well.

I thought that this was really cool, how erotic it would be to put on a show for you. Suddenly the lights on all the multi-tiered stages turned off and only a few laser lights shot through the dark onto the main low stage.

Everyone seemed to move on to the dance floor crushing us against each other when I suddenly pulled you through the crowd to the edge of the stage. As two dancers were getting off, I sat up on the stage and smiled mischievously at you as I rotated my legs on to the stage and stood up. The crowed seemed to sense my excitement building within me and began to clap. The music seemed to get louder as I began to move about the stage as if I had been doing it all my life.

Grasping the pole in the middle I spun around and wiggled my body in sync with the rhythmic pulses vibrating the pole and the stage under my feet. My movements were fluid and I felt as if I were in some type of trance, like an athlete "in the zone," and as I spun on the floor near the edge of the stage, I stopped spinning and with my back to you, I lay back into your arms, allowing you to bend over and suck at my hardened nipples, hardened by the excitement. I stood up again as the crowd began to cheer and go crazy at my every erotic move. As I danced and wiggled my ass, the crowd accelerated its frenzied shouting and clapping over my movements and my body.

As I was dancing, I watched the crowd part for this black guy walking toward me from the back of the room. He was a huge black man, a body builder from the looks of his rippling muscles. The area around him cleared when he approached, everyone getting out of his way. As he stood at the edge of the stage and watched me, I tried to watch him. The flashing laser lights would not let me have a really good look at him. I danced more erotic now, humping the pole, thrusting my pussy at him at each twirl, running my hands over my body, massaging my breasts for him, letting my hands roam to my pussy and fingering myself. I was totally "zoned" in what I was doing now, oblivious to the crowd and gyrating to the beat of the music, dancing for him.