The Dress and the Erotic Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie was fairly drunk at this point and seemed to enjoy every minute of Tony.

Chris went on. "Tony is from Canada and comes to town on business once a month and always comes here. He works the room like a master and seems to always get whoever he wants. He targets married women. The chick he's dancing with now - she's got a ring and by the looks of things, he's on his way."

Almost on cue, Carrie, still grinding her ass against his crotch, turned her head and lips up into him. He put his hand under her chin and pulled it to his mouth and a long kiss began that turned into tongues rapidly moving in and out of each other's mouth.

"See." said Chris laughing.

Carrie knew I was watching but from past experience also knew that making out with another guy (or girl) not only didn't bother me but turned me on.

"I wonder if her husband is here." Chris wondered out loud.

"He is." I replied.

"How do you know? Do you know her?"

"I do and it's me." I laughed.

Chris had a puzzled look and then smiled. "Does Tony know you're here?"

"Probably not," I answered.

Chris then asked a curious question. "Does your wife smoke?"

I was surprised by the question but answered, "Yes, well sometimes, usually only if she's been drinking. Why?"

"It's Tony's opening. There is balcony off the dance floor that looks out over the alley. My patrons go out there to smoke. It's legal because it's not technically attached to the building - there is a small bridge walkway in between. His next move will be to ask her out to join him for a cigarette. The porch wraps around but there is a door at the corner that separates the deck. I'm not sure why the door is there since it's just a wrap-around deck but someone decided that there was some need for privacy. Once you go through that door you're pretty much isolated. It's open air but looks right into the side of the building next door.

"Quite a bit happens back there" he said in a matter of fact.

"You should mount cameras back there" I said in a kidding manner.

Chris smiled widely and I laughed.

"They're for security, honest" he said in a mocked innocent voice. "Tell me if (smile) your wife ends up there with Tony. You can come upstairs and watch in my office if you want. You wouldn't be the first."

Chris went back to servicing his other patrons and I watched for a few more minutes. Since Tony had rendered the tape useless by copping feels during their dirty dancing, Carrie was having a hard time keeping her nipples covered, something other men were noticing much to the displeasure of their dance partners. I then saw Tony lean over and whisper something in her ear. My wife nodded enthusiastically and he took her hand and led her out the door to the deck, lifting a couple of drinks off an irritated waitress's tray along the way but she didn't stop him. They obviously all knew Tony.

The door had a big glass panel and I moved toward the back of the room and found a seat where I could see out over the small bridge and onto the deck. Once there Tony pulled out a pack of cigarettes, offered one to Carrie, took one for himself and pulled out a lighter and they shared a light. There were a few others out there and soon after Tony and Carrie arrived a well-built light skinned black man who looked to be just about 21 moved out to the deck. He didn't look like he had any intentions of smoking and I detected quick eye contact between he and Tony. Tony and Carrie spent a few minutes chatting, sipping their drinks and smoking. Just after they lit their second cigarette, Tony took her by her free hand and again led her, this time around the back of the deck where I could see a door open. They disappeared behind it and the black man stationed himself just outside it.

This concerned me now so I had another reason to get to Chris's office to see what was happening.

Chris saw me coming and pointed to the door that led to a staircase behind the bar. He was busy but said he'd be up in a second to turn things on. I climbed the stairs to the office and saw a couple of blank TV screens and it didn't take me long to figure out how to turn things on myself.

There were two cameras and as near as I could tell one was placed in the corner looking down at an angle at a bench, the other directly to the side just above the level of the bench. The bench was wide and the a back was the wood railing. The overhead camera was color but the side camera was black and white. There must have been a flood light because the small area was very well illuminated.

Carrie was sitting on the back of the bench with her high heels on the seat and her back to the open air with the side alley below and a windowless building next door. Tony was kneeling on the seat, his body between her legs, his mouth kissing and licking her now completely exposed tits as the dress had finally given way and fallen to her waist. Chris walked into the office.

"Woaw, sorry, I don't know if you wanted me to see that. I see you figured things out on your own."

"No problem. Stay and watch awhile. I'm OK with it. Many, many men have seen my wife naked so I'm not too concerned about it."

Meanwhile, Tony had pulled out his dick but my wife instead pushed his head down so he had no choice but to reposition himself with his knees on the deck. Carrie pulled her dress all the way down (she was now fully naked) and guided his head to her pussy. After a few minutes I saw the familiar euphoric look on her face, which meant that he had his tongue dancing around her pussy lips. She took a deep inhale of her cigarette and blew the smoke forcefully out as her body shivered in orgasm.

Chris turned a knob. "I have sound too," he laughed as we heard Carrie try to suppress her orgasmic cries, the same muffled sounds she makes when we're having sex and suspect that the kids aren't yet sleep.

Tony immediately moved back up her body but she pushed him back.

"No, I can't do this. I'm married and I have already gone well past my boundaries."

Tony looked up at her. "You mean you're going to leave me hanging?"

She looked down on his now pathetic, begging face and paused for a while. Upstairs, I waited with nervous anticipation of what she would do. On the one hand I was proud that she realized our unspoken limits even in her drunken state (although she had pushed them further than she ever had), and on the other my excitement level was incredibly high and I really wanted to see a glimpse of my wild "pre-me" wife. I'm sure Chris had no dilemma concerning what he wanted to see.

"I guess I can't do that. I suppose that would be pretty shitty of me."

With that she took one last drag of her cigarette, snubbed it out as she moved her nude body down to the seat of the bench and grabbed his throbbing cock. She lifted it with her hand, her bright red fingernails looking very dark over the black and white camera, and slowly blew smoke on him starting from his balls, up the bottom of his shaft and then engulfed the head with her lips, tongue and mouth. The side camera caught it perfectly. It was incredibly erotic and Chris shifted in his seat. "Holy Shit!"

Carrie expertly moved her mouth up and down Tony's cock which was average size, a little smaller than mine from what I could tell. It was the first cock she had tasted since meeting me and my lovely wife was enjoying the change of pace immensely. Tony moaned as she slurped but from the other camera I could also see her red nails reach down to her own pubic area and she began to move it back and forth.

Just as Tony looked like he was about to cum she stopped, looked up at him with a conflicted look. Then in a resolute voice she said "Fuck it. I'm blaming it on the alcohol."

She stood up, sat back on the bench; spread her legs while forcefully pulling Tony's body directly to hers. She wrapped her legs around his torso and pulled him down forcing his cock right into her pussy. Tony pumped with wild abandon and she pumped back just as hard. Within seconds they both shuttered hard as Tony unloaded deep into my wife.

My loving wife, company vice president, devoted mother of two, had just sucked the cock, and then fucked a total stranger (much younger I might add) on the balcony of a bar.

"Holy Shit!" was all Chris could muster again.

Down below on the deck Carrie quickly gathered her dress threw it on and kissed Tony.

"I've got to get going."

"Why?"

"I just do. Thank you so much, it was wonderfully exciting."

With that she scurried for the door. I headed downstairs and found a seat at the bar and sat there like I had been there all night. I saw Carrie hurrying through the crowd in my direction. Chris had followed me down and poured me a half of a beer so it looked like I'd been sitting there for a while.

It was my turn to have some fun.

"I have to talk to you." Carrie blurted out.

"It can wait," I replied. "Carrie this is Chris, he's the manager of the place. He told me about a place off of the balcony that's secluded." Chris nodded as he put out his hand in introduction. Carrie was flustered but shook his hand.

I whispered into her ear, "Honey, I'm horny as hell after watching you dance and make out with that guy. Let's go find that place."

With that I took her by one hand as Chris shoved a drink in her other.

"Wait," she said as I was pulling her away from the bar. "I need to talk to you. I went too far..." I ignored her and she had no choice but to follow. We passed Tony as he was headed back into the bar and I pretended not to notice him.

"Whatever it is, we can talk about it later." I said like a man possessed (which I was). I pushed through the crowd, out the balcony door, past a few smokers and to the door. Interestingly, the same guy who seemed to be guarding the door was still on the balcony.

"Hi" I said. "My wife and I are curious about what's behind that door. The manager said we could go back there. Do you work here?" In the excitement I had forgot to ask Chris if he knew who this guy was.

At the word "wife", the man perked up and made eye contact with Carrie and smiled. Carrie got a scared look on her face but I turned away pretending not to notice. She downed her drink in one swallow.

"No, I don't work here," he said and stepped away. "Please, go right ahead." Out of the corner of my eye I saw Carrie give him that "don't say a word" look. I smiled to myself.

Once behind the door I pulled the dress up and back over her shoulders, fondled her breasts and made directly for her freshly shaved pussy.

"Honey, you don't want to go down there!" she said frantically.

"I sure do."

"No, really, you don't. We need to talk first...I..."

"I'm not passing up a chance to eat another man's cum out of my wife's pussy."

Now I'm not sure where that came from. The thought of doing just that had never appealed to me in the least. I'd heard that some men get off on "cleaning up" their wife after fucking someone else but thought it fairly disgusting and never envisioned myself being that guy. At that moment, however, it seemed like the perfect thing to do.

"You know???"

"Yep - look up. I think it would be somewhere in that planter box."

"A camera?"

"And over to your left - must be between those wall boards."

I went back to her crotch. There was no mistake - man cum was abundant. Tony must have cum like a racehorse. I can't say I liked it but I didn't 'not like' it either.

Carrie relaxed. "And you're OK with it?... kissing is one thing but..." I shoved my tongue far up the canal where Tony's dick had just been minutes earlier. "Oh, you're actually more than OK with it," she stammered.

I looked up and said, "It was one of the most erotic things I have ever witnessed, especially the part where you blew your cigarette smoke from his balls and up his shaft and engulfed his cock in one poetic motion. I was impressed.

"By the way, so was Chris."

I looked up and she was bright red.

"Give a wave and hello to Chris; I think he's probably watching."

She gave a sheepish wave and I went back to my work. Actually, as we found out later, the other bartender Jason was the one watching. He had run upstairs to get something, couldn't help seeing what was happening on the screens that Chris had left on.

I moved up, kissed her with some of Tony's cum on my tongue while I removed my rock hard dick and rammed it into her very wet pussy. It slid in effortlessly - go figure. She moaned, both because it felt good and because of the massive guilt relief knowing that I knew of her indiscretion and was fine with it. I came faster than I ever had before and pulled out and moved away leaving her completely exposed to the camera and whoever was watching.

We lingered a bit and joked with each other before we dressed and made our way back through the door and onto the main deck. We were met by the black guy who stopped us and asked if we had a good time. I smiled.

He turned to Carrie. "Ma'am. Would you like to stay out and join me for a smoke?"

Carrie, who is a much quicker thinker than I, had already figured out his game. "Sure...Honey, go inside and get us a seat and another drink and I'll be there in a few minutes."

I did as I was told and got the same seat I had before where I could see onto the deck. I saw Carrie bum a smoke and a light from another woman since it was obvious her new friend was not really a smoker. He talked to her for a few seconds and came back in and disappeared in the crowd. She finished half of her cigarette, snubbed it out and came in and joined me at the table.

"What was that about?" I asked although I think I was beginning to understand.

"Poor kid thinks he's blackmailing me. He said that he'd tell you all about my rendezvous with the blond guy; ... Gaawed, I don't remember his name..., unless I meet him back there in 10 minutes."

"Did you tell him that I already knew all about it?"

She smiled widely. "Nope."

"You little slut," I laughed.

"Yes I am. Since both you and that guy..."

"Tony" I clarified.

"Right, Tony, only lasted ... like, seconds, I don't really feel that I got a fair deal tonight. I'm supposed to find a way to get rid of you. Go on your merry way. I think you have to go make a business call or something."

"I'm pretty sure there's a quiet office upstairs" I said laughing, and with that I headed toward the bar. Before I left I turned and asked, "Do I have to worry about the old saying about going black?"

She gave me a condescending smile. "Oh Honey, I've already gone black...a few times, and come back. Besides he said all he really wants is a blowjob. Not very ambitious that guy." I chuckled and as I turned I heard her mocking me "By the way, I've also had Hispanic guys, and Asian... and Middle Eastern... " I wasn't sure if she was kidding or not as her diary hadn't necessarily alluded to the race of her lovers. Later she told me that it wasn't completely accurate...the Asian had been a woman.

Chris saw me coming and had another beer ready.

"What do you know about that guy?" pointing to the table where he had quickly taken my place across from my wife.

"Oh, that's Freddie. He's a linebacker for the U. He's really shy and you'd think he'd have no problem picking up women but it's not the case. He made friends with Tony a number of months ago and seems to be content with his sloppy seconds."

I told him how he did it.

"So you're ready to go up and watch another show?" smiled Chris.

"Yep. Wanna come?"

"Not sure I can. It's pretty busy down here. I'll see if I can break away at some point. I think the equipment is still on."

"It is" said Jason as he walked by on his way to the beer tap. We both looked at him and he shrugged his shoulders. Up until that point I had not known that it was he that had watched Carrie and me earlier.

I headed toward the stairs but turned to look out at their table and saw that she had already vacated it.

I bounded up the stairs opened the office door and the TV screens already had "the show" on. Carrie and young Freddie were kissing madly and Freddie had one of his hands inside the dress cupping one of my wife's breasts. Within minutes, the dress that started this whole series of events came off for the third time that evening.

Freddie then began kissing and nibbling on her tits.

Upstairs, Chris bolted through the office door. "What have I missed?"

Carrie moved down and began unbuckling Freddie's belt and then pulled his pants to his knees. Out popped one of the largest monster cocks I have ever seen and the side camera got it in all of its glory. I'm not even going to speculate how big it was. Carrie didn't react. It was obvious that she had "been there, done that" and expected it. She told me later that in her experience, the stereotype is definitely true.

She immediately took him into her mouth and expertly alternated moving her lips back and forth, pulling out and tonguing his balls and shaft. The girl can give one hell of a blowjob. She ran her long nails up his six-pack abs and then digging them in on their way back down. It was all very familiar to me but I had never seen her do it done to someone else and it was wild. She began deep throating that massive cock and I couldn't believe she could handle it all. Freddie couldn't hold out much longer and shot a huge load down Carrie's throat, pulled out and shot more over her face and tits.

He stepped back, out of the sight of the cameras but we could hear him let out a "That was incredible. You can go find your husband now, I won't say a word."

She laughed. "Oh no you young stud, I'm not letting you take that monster dick away yet." She wiped her face and tits with the dress, pulled him back into the camera's view. We then saw her rise, pressing her nude body against his the entire way running her nails over his massive chest and biceps. As she stood up she looked over his shoulder at the camera she winked at us.

Jason had come in to join Chris and I minutes before.

"Do either he or Tony know the cameras are there?" I asked.

"Not as far as I know" answered Chris.

She French kissed Freddie passionately and ran her hands back down to his flaccid, 21 year old dick stroking it until it was hard again, which didn't take long. She turned him around and sat him on the bench and climbed on top facing him. She started with a steady back and forth motion with her small breasts rubbing against his face and protruding tongue. We realized she was only rubbing his cock against her pussy lips (camera limitations) because after a couple of minutes she rose up (way up), reached down and guided the massive member of this kid, who was half her age, into her wet pussy. She moved down slowly while both of them groaned. It took her a few strokes to lower herself completely onto him but as soon as she did I saw the familiar look on her face and her body tightened as her first orgasm rippled through her body. There was a second minutes later and after a few more she lifted herself off, turned around and faced the camera and remounted him. She bounced up and down as he reached around and grabbed her tits and was not long after that when Freddie unloaded his shot of cum into my wonderful wife joining Tony's and mine.

After a few moments she pulled herself off sat on his lap, probably pinching his tired dick between her ass cheeks, and stretched her back over his body. She reached back with her head and found his lips. As she kissed him she spread her legs a bit as if to put on a show for the camera. It was appreciated upstairs and after a few minutes of shocked silence in the office Jason said "My girlfriend won't know what hit her tonight when I get home."

"I just broke up with mine so it'll be just me and my right hand tonight" mumbled Chris. "By the way, who's watching the bar?"