The Dress Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers

"Ohhh" The sensation surged through her body, hitting Jenny's core.

Shawn moved forward with his camera hanging from his neck. Without a sound, he quietly kneeled before them. Sitting on his ankles one or two feet away, he began to lift his camera once again, as Missy delivered a slow lick to the inside of her cheek. Just inches away from her wet satin lips, Missy turned and looked at him one last time.

"Click, click, click." the shots went off with her seductive smile, heating up his lens.

Breaking her stare, she turned to Jenny. Her back was arched, waiting to be touched as she continued to look down at Missy. With a lick to her lips, Missy leaned in, moving straight toward her heat. Missy's tongue missing her swollen sex as it slips inside the tunnel that held her excitement.

"Uhh yes!" Jenny blurts out, her knees buckling.

Jenny stared at Shawn deeply as Missy began to move back and forth, a little at a time.

"Click, click, click." her eyes captured, closing and opening with each movement of Missy's tongue.

Minutes pass and slowly but, purposely she has Jenny to the edge of her need.

"Ohh yea, come on! Make me cum!" Jenny demanded, as Missy continued to lightly bat her tongue over her swollen sex, Jenny's sweet taste covering it, like dripping melted chocolate.

"Right now?" Missy said wickedly, under her breath.

"Mmm yes, pllllease, right now!!" Jenny whimpered, her legs shaking, barely able to hold herself still. Her head dropped forward with her hands resting at her knees, trying to hold her balance.

Missy turned Jenny toward her with a quick, aggressive grab. Deeply staring into her eyes, her finger slips along the edge of her folds. Jenny suddenly grabs Missy by the hair. With a quick upward movement, Missy sank her finger past her clinching muscle.

Missy watched as Jenny caught her breath, as she leaned forward and took her swollen lips into her mouth. Sucking and softly pulling, she continued to tug on her pink little diamond.

"Click, click"

"Ohh god, yess!" Jenny's stomach heaved and sank, jerking at the hand of Missy.

Her release came swift, without warning. Her eyes roll back with her head hung back beyond her shoulders, bobbing up and down, as each jolt went through her.

Missy stood, slowly kissing up the top of her thigh, as Jenny shook a little with each touch. Up her tummy, softly kissing around her belly button, Missy licked while her breath is still out of control. She then sucked her right nipple into her mouth, softly holding it between her lips.

Jenny threaded her fingers into her hair at the base of her neck. Over to the other breast, she playfully nibbled at her nipple, pulling it with her teeth as Jenny began to shake again with each pass.

Click, click, Shawn quietly moved around them, taking a few more shots as Missy and Jen stood with their stomachs pressed together. Jenny lifted her chin up, sinking her mouth into Missy, giving her a warm kiss, playfully tangling her tongue around hers.

"Back up." Jenny whispers.

Missy's looked behind her, realizing they were inches from the bed. With a few short steps, Missy moved onto the bed. Lying down on her back, her head near the edge, Jenny crawled up between her open legs.

"Pull your knees up. Show me how excited you are." Jenny purred. Without hesitation, Missy's knees came up as they fell open, the heels of her ankles just inches above her cheeks.

Shawn moved and came to the edge of the bed. He knelt just below her, watching Jenny crawl up between her open legs. Her stare was inviting as she looked past her onto him. Click, click.

Jenny's hand traced down between her breasts, lightly going from right to left as her fingers nails, tickled the tops of her nipples. She pulled at them, leaving her with that sensation before moving on.

She moved around and around her belly button with her finger nail. Jenny watched Missy gasp for a breath, turning her head from side to side, restlessly waiting for her touch.

"Touch me, please!" she purred as her hands went to her thighs.

Jenny's deep stare continued as she looked on pasted Missy. Her mouth opening as she got closer and closer to her sex. Click, click, click. Her tongue slipped into Missy's hot center as she uncontrollably moaned.

"Uhhhh!"

Increasing her pace, Missy's breath became quicker, catching in her throat. "No, no. Not to fast...! You'll make me cum." she begged.

Jenny ignoring her wishes, continuing to devour her, pulling more cries from her lips.

"Oh! Ohh... please!" Her beautiful mouth left open, as her eyes never reopening to see Jenny's wanting stare.

Caught up in her relentless tease, her eyes stayed pressed tightly together. "How long can you stand it? How long can you fight it?" Jenny said with a wicked tone. Her breath bounced back and forth between her wet and exposed lips, while she spoke to her.

Jenny's finger danced up and down, underneath her tongue. Continuously, each pass causing Missy to whimper louder until she reached her tightly closed door. With very little pressure, inch by inch, Missy accepted and invited the temptation of her wet finger.

"Uhh yes! Don't stop Jenny!" her aggressive voice.

Jenny slightly wiggled her finger in her forbidden channel and with the pulling motion of her mouth, came a sudden silence. Missy voice and breath stop short, as she held it, paralyzed. Click, click, click. Shawn's camera went off as he saw her body stop short of breathing and moving. Jenny continued to move her mouth and finger knowing she was pushing her right over the edge.

Suddenly and quickly her breath returned. "Uhh! Ohh! Uhh! Ohh!" racing in and out of her lungs, catching every bit of air she could as her body jumped at each spike of pleasure.

"Oh yeaaa, ooo!" she purred, grabbing Jenny's head holding her tightly, not wanting her to move.

Finally exhausted, her arms became limp as she dropped them to her side. Jenny crawled up toward her, lying at her side. Her breasts still moving up and down as she tried to catch her breath. Shawn moved once again. Click, click, click.

"These are beautiful pictures." Shawn said, watching them lay side by side with there eye's shut. Missy turned, to look at Jenny, smiling while lying against her breast.

"Do you think the pictures turned out?" she giggled. "Well... If they didn't, we can always pick another theme." Jenny laughed hard, causing Missy to laugh along with her.

"You girls will have a photo album to choose from." Shawn said, as the girls turn and look at him, continuing to laugh.

MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers
12