The Drive-in

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aoife gasped as he pulled the scrap of destroyed underwear from between her thighs, the thin gusset wet and dark with her arousal. Pulling it to him, he used both hands and brought it to his nose, and took a deep, cleansing breath, groaning as the rich, pongy scent of her cunt wafted into his senses. Putting out his tongue, he flicked it along the glistening gusset, tasting a mixture of arousal, a scent of urine and warm woman scents

Then throwing it to one side, he leaned down to study her slit up close.

Aoife had a lovely cunt. He had thought so 15 years ago and he thought so now. Slightly scarred from childbirth, nonetheless her labia were plump, thickly furred with soft tight lovely sherry coloured curls. Her clit, when quiescent, was a tiny shy little soldier, hidden under the sweet pale hood but now, aroused and glistening, it poked a bold swollen head from betwixt the tight vee where her cunt began. The swirls and whorls of soft, firm flesh drew the eye, tendrils of glistening arousal pooling in translucent pools in its delicious nooks and crannies. Finn's breath grew short as his gaze slowly swept down to the deep, swollen apex of her womanhood. Unable to resist, he stiffened his fingers and slowly, exquisitely, pushed their stiff length into the swollen folds.

Aoife groaned deep in her throat, breasts quivering, as her husband sunk his fingers deep within her essence. Finn felt her clinging flesh envelop his digits and marvelled anew that this delicious, swollen, clinging cunt had birthed his children, and been the recipient of so many hot molten libations from his spurting prick.

Yoga and a passionate commitment to daily kegels had kept Aoife as tight as a young girl. Now, eyes heavy lidded and glistening from beneath lowered lids, she gave a wicked hot smile and Finn gasped as her hot cunt squeezed his invading fingers.

Finn realized that his prick, heavy and aching was almost painfully constricted by his pants.

With an audible sucking sound, he pulled his fingers free. Leaning back, he caught his wife's hot gaze and narrowing his own intense green eyes, captured her sultry gaze with his own. Keeping her enthralled, he brought his glistening fingers to his nose, breathing deeply. Flecks of pale white dotted their glistening length and flicking out his tongue, he delicately lapped up the aroused essence of his girl.

Aoife sighed as another gush of arousal trickled from the swollen folds of her vagina.

Finn leaned back, pushing his tented, straining pants into proximity. Slowly, he reached down, Aoife's gaze following the questing hands and carefully unbuttoned, then pushing his swollen prick against his groin, unzipped. Finn's thighs tightened as he pushed his ass off the car seat, and carefully peeled the tight jeans down the strong thighs. Cotton boxers, normally loose strained on his hips, his prick pushing its heavy length up and out. A dark wet stain trailed across the front as precum leaked in a steady stream from the winking tip of his prick.

"You want to see my cock, lass?"

Aoife, mute, nodded vigorously.

"Tell me, then, sweet one, tell your Finn what you want."

"I want to see it – your prick..." Aoife's voice was hoarse.

"This, this is what you want, sweet lassie mine?"

In a quick motion, Finn stripped the boxers down his hips. Freed, his heavy erection sprang up, throbbing and swollen, the hooded head glistening and a long translucent thread of pre cum trailing from the swollen tip to the furred flesh of his stomach.

"Oh GOD."

Aoife couldn't help herself. Reaching between her spread legs, she touched her own swollen aching clit, running a trimmed nail along its length. Her hips jerked as sensation flooded her groin.

"Yes, that's it, my little bitch, Finn's little slut – touch yourself," he crooned, his own hand grasping and pulling at his own aching cock.

His eyes glittered with barely suppressed lust as he watched his wife rub herself, a finger dipping into the swollen folds of her vagina, then dancing up the long swollen slit to the beckoning clit. A flick then back down again. Her other hand, almost of its own volition, cupped one heavy, heaving breast, pinching and pulling the rubbery distended nipple.

"That's my girl, touch that pretty cunt, rub it."

Grasping his own prick tightly at the base, Finn squeezed sharply. He could feel his arousal peaking and wanted to keep things going longer. His balls were tight and pulled up into his groin and he couldn't resist rubbing a calloused finger along their plump, hairy sac.

Then suddenly, Finn thrust himself up, kneeling on the seat in front of his spraddled darling. With a thunk, his head hit the roof.

Aoife snorted, trying to suppress her laughter. Then helplessly, as she watched her husband rub his sore head, laughed out loud.

"Bitch." Finn said grinning.

His prick, obscenely swollen and bright crimson bobbed in front of Aoife's face, a translucent bubble of precum bubbling from the hooded tip. Aoife suddenly smelled it, sharp and male and her laughter strangled in her throat.

Aoife couldn't resist. Leaning forward she breathed the strong, aroused male scent, filling her lungs with its essence. Then, slowly, her eyes flicking up to watch his face, she extended a pink tongue until delicate as a butterfly, she began to lap at the glistening tip, her tongue cupping and pulling the viscous fluid into her eager mouth.

Rounding her small lips, she brought her right hand around to cup her husband's firm buttocks; her left she used to grasp the heavy prick at its base. Taking a deep breath, closing her eyes, she stretched her lips as wide as they would go, pushing it down on the swollen head of her husband's cock.

Smoothly, experienced and eager, Aoife's warm tongue laved the quivering, silken skin of his prick. Her cheeks hollowed as she pulled strongly from the back of her throat, sinking her mouth further down, breathing harshly through her flared nostrils as her mouth filled with hot, swollen prick.

Finn stifled a yell as he felt his prick pulled strongly, his wife's suctioning mouth causing an exquisite, almost painful intensity of tactile overload. His breath was harsh in the close confines of the car. Outside, the flickering screen waxed light, then dark, static crackled and spat as tinny dialogue from the scarred and battered speaker droned in the background.

Realty was now, this exquisite pulling ecstasy of his wife's warm, sucking mouth.

He felt his balls tighten, the roiling sperm gathering in their swollen flesh. Reluctantly, groaning, he pulled back.

Aoife made an inarticulate sound of distress, her mouth clinging. Fin reached and gently grasping her chin, shook it, laughing, forcing her to release her delicious mouthful of hot cock.

Leaning,, he captured her lips with his in a long, clinging kiss, his tongue laving the inside of the warm mouth, tasting himself on her breath.

Then falling back, he looked at her with glazed eyes.

"Keep that up, lass, and there won't be a thing left for you!" he said in a strangled voice.

"Well, now that would be a shame," she admitted.

"Was a time, though," she pointed out, mocking a sad face, "that I could get my mouthful and you would be good to go shortly after!"

Finn grinned back and leaning over tweaked the long, engorged nipple, making her squeak.

"Sure, and I'm an old man, now, lass!" he said mournfully, his green eyes laughing. "You'll be out looking for a young lad the minute me back's turned, if I'm not mistaken!"

Aoife's face softened. Leaning to him, she caressed his chin with her soft hand.

"Be a cold day in hell before I find another laddie I like half as much," she said fondly.

"Now, let's see how this fella is doing."

Aoife leaned on her arms, the lovely, heavy breasts swinging forward, jiggling enticingly, their long nipples almost brushing the swollen tip of Finn's prick. Finn's mouth twisted as he watched her, then reaching, he grasped is own prick and began to slowly pull at it.

Aoife could see the juice dribbling out of the small eye at the top. As Finn pushed the skin of his prick down over the hard muscle, the mushroom head, glistening and flushed would appear, then as he pushed the skin back up, the juice which was trembling at the tip would well out and over and dribble down the side of the hard white shaft.

She actually felt her cunt throb as she drank in the sight and her cunt hole literally seemed on fire, aching with a deep desperate need to feel that big cock right up her.

Aoife's breath was harsh in the confines of the warm car. Musk, pungent and rich, wafted through the still air, filling their sense with atavistic desire and a primitive urge to couple that almost overwhelmed.

"I want that up me ... now!" she said huskily.

"Please, darling, push your prick up me!"

Aoife's voice was harsh and panting, her desire palpable. Finn responded, his own desire throbbing and growing as his glistening gaze watched pure lust twist his beloved's face. Her breasts, swollen and pale, blue veins beneath their white surface, seemed to glow, pale and delicious in the encroaching darkness. Her nipples looked almost sore, engorged and a bright crimson, while the smell of her cunt's rich dampness permeated the air.

Finn sat back against the seat, pushing Aoife gently to give him some room. Bracing his legs, he adjusted his swollen balls comfortably, the hard white shaft of his prick engorged and swollen, trembling and throbbing between his thick thighs.

Turning slightly, he pulled Aoife to him, his lips meeting hers in a clinging, deep kiss that sent tendrils of desire twisting through her abdomen. One hand cupped and squeezed one of the jouncing breasts. Then moving his hands to the narrow hips he pulled her over him, so she straddled his lap, her swollen glistening cunt just inches above the yearning prick.

Now she felt the spongy tip of his cock pushing at her yearning cunt and moving restlessly, tried to rub her enflamed cunt on it. Holding her hips in an iron grip he would not allow her to impale herself on the delicious length of his cock, but kept her kneeling high enough so that he could rub his prick along the long slit.

She was already soaking wet and his prick slipped easily along the length of her cunt from her ass to her cleft. Rhythmically he rubbed his cock up and down, paying special attention to the small, stiff nub of her enflamed clitoris.

Then just when she thought she would go mad, he took her hips firmly and in one smooth motion impaled her.

Aoife groaned, feeling as if she was going to die as she felt his entire long hard cock push up into her womb. His girth strained her cunt hole to its maximum, pushing aside the enveloping folds of hot swollen flesh with ease, oiled as it was with her cunt juice. He pushed her down even further and she gasped, as he impossibly seemed to surge further than he had ever been before.

She actually felt her vulva strike his hard groin and his pubic hair tickled her own swollen pube in an indescribable sensation of engorgement.

Without being aware of it, lust clouding her mind, she went to pull up, the better to feel that wonderful thrust again. His strong hands stopped her and he remained still, the whole length of his hard cock embedded in her, savouring the feeling of hot juicy cunt squeezing his entire prick.

She closed her eyes, sensation clouding her senses, feeling almost overwhelmed by the wonderful, aching fullness of her womb. She felt his hands shift, and then gentle as a butterfly's wing, one hand caressed her face.

She opened her eyes, looking deeply into the green depths of his compelling gaze.

"Fuck me with your cunt." he said.

She went to shift her hips but his hands again came down hard on her hips.

"No", you can't move." he said.

She widened her eyes, then suddenly understood what he wanted.

She closed her eyes and concentrated. She visualized his big stiff cock and imagined how it looked right this moment. Its normally pale white shaft, flushed and engorged with blood had penetrated as far as it could enter. Its entire length was now embedded in her innermost being. She literally could feel her cunt pulsating around its hard length, her soft pliable folds gently sucking and caressing the stiff welcome invader, her juice lubricating and flowing and seeking egress.

She visualized then the concentric rings of muscles which encircled her entire cunt hole, then biting her lip she began to bear down. He gasped. Her warm pulsating cunt seemed to be seizing and squeezing his prick, sucking at the spongy head and encircling the full girth of its length, as if somehow, a hand was inside her cunt, encircling it, squeezing and releasing and squeezing and releasing.

Amazingly, she felt his cock pulsate and grow yet again. She felt stuffed full of hard cock, her cunt hole strained to the utmost, it was like giving birth except with a painful, exquisite edge to the pain that caused the sensation in her groin to become almost unbearable.

She opened her eyes and drank in the sight of his contorted face. His eyes were closed and an intent focus twisted his beautiful mouth in a grimace. Beads of sweat dotted his forehead and his teeth were clenched tight.

Moaning, she couldn't stop her hips from swivelling. There was an atavistic need to grind her cunt onto the stiff prick embedded in its soft folds, to pull and push and thrust and coax the life giving juice from his prick.

He pushed her hips down again, controlling her movements, commanding her obedience. She groaned in frustrated agony, then gave a cry of fierce joy as he suddenly pulled her up, off that delicious cock, then down, then up.

Her breasts were jiggling and bobbing in front of his face, their stiff red nipples bouncing. Taking one hand off her waist, he suddenly reached up and cupped a hot swollen tit.

Grasping it almost cruelly, moulding and fondling the soft mound, he leaned forward and caught her yearning nipple in his mouth. He sucked fiercely at her nipple, suckling it like a baby, his lips clamped on the pink areole, the sensitive tip alternately flicked with his soft tongue and left to point down his throat.

She surged forward, thrusting more of her breast into his mouth. She closed her eyes in ecstasy, revelling in the suckling of her tit and yearning for that indescribable sensation of letting down milk that she had experienced when suckling the children. It was as if her nipple was a tiny penis and she longed for it to spurt into his mouth as his cock would spurt into her cunt. The harder he sucked, the more she felt her cunt contract against the welcome invader which now thrust inexorably into it. It was as if there was a live nerve extending from the tip of her breast to her cunt. With each hard, demanding suckle she felt a gush of juice release from somewhere deep inside her womb, coating his cock with thick, sticky liquid, smoothing the friction and giving his stiff moist prick even greater entry into her cunt.

Her groin felt like it was going to explode, and without conscious volition, her hips began to pump madly down on the stiff cock of her lover. Up and down she thrust herself, desperate to bring to culmination the almost painful constriction of her cunt, the great aching need that seemed to grow with each hard thrust. Each time she rose, Aoife rocked slightly forward and back, allowing her clit to rub against the swollen prick.

Finn let go of her hips entirely and brought his hand up to the other bouncing, jiggling tit. First softly and then harder, he began to mould the soft, plump breast, his mouth never letting up its hard, erotic suckling of its partner. Gasping, she moaned, harder, harder and his fingers grasped harder, squeezing and cupping and pinching until pink finger marks left marks on the soft, sensitive skin of her breast and her nipple turned bright crimson, swollen and hard.

Then she felt it start, like a wave it began deep in her belly, ripples which began at the tip of her womb and began to spread in concentric circles down the length of her vagina. She literally screamed as her orgasm crashed in on her, forgetting to breathe, forgetting to move, but pushing herself down on the hot cock, ensuring that every single available inch of prick was shoved as far up her as she could physically manage, feeling it thrusting almost painfully against her womb.

Around the overflowing bounty of the flesh of her breast, she felt him moan as he felt the contractions squeeze his prick. His own hips began to push harder into her in a fast, helpless rhythm and then, with the peak of her orgasm just starting, she felt him explode.

It was like liquid gold flung against her womb. She could actually feel each individual spurt against her innermost recesses and his mouth on her breast suckled even harder. He took both hands and desperately grasped the soft breast, squeezing it tightly, moulding its firmness and pushed it together so he could suck in even more of the tit flesh. He sucked harder, moaning around its soft flesh, mimicking the jerking motion of his cock as it emptied its bounty into her cunt, his hips jerking and pounding against the enveloping cunt.

It seemed to go on forever, the two of them meshed in a lustful, joyful mingling of flesh and sensation, he in her, his prick jerking and spurting, she opening and expanding like a great flower, sucking in the very essence of his flesh and bursting into great wonderful blooms of pure pleasure.

As the contractions in her womb began to subside she became aware that the cock thrusting so mightily into her had quietened. Collapsing against him she laid her head on his shoulders, relishing the sticky residue she could feel gluing them together between her straddled legs. She couldn't bear to let go yet, and wiggled her bottom down to ensure the softening prick remained up her cunt.

His arms went about her, pulling her close, hugging her and the two of them rested. A staccato of noise startled both of them as they almost dozed off ..and jerking up, Aoife felt her husband's prick slip out. A long warm stream of cum streamed out, wetting Finn's thighs and soaking her red curls.

Grinning, she rubbed her soaking crotch against his now soft prick, pushing her still swollen slit against its soft, wet length.

Leaning, Finn captured his darling's lips with his own in a long, deep kiss that sealed yet again their delight and commitment to each other. His heart soared and met hers as he realized anew how lucky they were.

Lights flared, startling them and Aoife scrambled to one side, pulling herself together. Looking out they watched as some cars began to leave the park. On the large, bug splattered drive-in screen a dancing hot dog and box of French fries amused the remaining crowd, many of whom took the reprieve between films to grab food or relieve themselves.

Looking over, Finn grinned.

"Lovely film! I don't think I've ever enjoyed one so much!"

"Damn right!" Aoife said laughing. "Just give me a few minutes and I'll get us coffee and a bit of something sweet to strengthen us."

Winking, she pulled her skirt down, adjusted her tee shirt and leaning over and pecking his lips, opened the car door.

Pausing, Aoife turned back for a moment. With a mischievous grin, she said to her husband:

"By the way, sweetheart, tonight is a 'Dusk til Dawn' production!"

12