The Drought Breaks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to thank you for that Henry, if you hadn't insisted that I asked her to design it for me I don't know what I would have done. She is an excellent Architect, you'd better watch out or you'll lose her." I couldn't understand the look that they exchanged.

The other couple were Peter's former in-laws. They came over to me. "We've heard so much about you and we just had to thank you."

"For what?"

"For giving Peter something to live for. This house has been a real blessing for him, it has taken his mind off his loss, our loss, and given him a future, for that we have you to thank."

It was the most pleasant evening that I had spent for several years; the food was magnificent, the conversation pleasantly intelligent and everyone enjoyed themselves, including me.

Peter and I had just waved good-bye to Robert and his family, Henry and Liz's parents were staying over and had gone to bed. There weren't even any dishes to wash as the caterers had taken everything away with them. I stood looking down the access road, a cool breeze had sprung up and I shivered as Peter came and stood behind me, his arms enclosed me and I leaned back against him. I felt his lips on my neck and a contented sigh escaped from my lips. He turned me to face him. "Thank you for everything that you've done for me." His lips met mine and a hunger within me forced me to respond to his kiss. Feelings that I had forgotten about surfaced on that balcony. "I have a secret."

I looked into his eyes and they smiled at me so I knew that it wasn't a bad secret. "Oh yeah, I suppose that you're going to tell me that you can't pay me." I knew that wasn't it.

"We have Henry to thank for all of this." He saw the puzzled expression on my face. "Henry has been a good friend for many years, first to my parent's and then me. When my wife died it was Henry who helped me through the grieving process, it was he who recognised that there was something missing in my life. It was he who arranged for me to meet with you when I told him about this land and my plans for it. I think that he also recognised that there was something missing in your life, so he pushed as together."

Before I had a chance to respond he kissed me again. My arms were around his neck and I felt his hand move down and cup my arse cheek as he pulled me closer to him, his hard cock pressing into me. I wasn't ready for this, I couldn't be ready for this, but somehow I knew that I had to have this. My hand reached between us and felt him, felt the heat of him, through his trousers.

He picked me up in his arms and carried me to the master bedroom and lowered me onto the huge bed. Bending down he kissed me passionately on the lips before beginning to undress me. I whimpered as each piece of clothing was removed until I lay there naked under his gaze, my right hand resting between my legs, my finger pushing into my pussy.

He undressed quickly and he reached out and moved my hand away from me, replacing it with his. My hips thrust up to meet his touch and my legs spread further apart. I reached for him and he came willingly. I placed the head of his cock between my legs and he pushed gently into me. This was different to the bastard, whose idea of foreplay was non-existent.

I could feel him thrusting deep inside me, pushing in and pausing before withdrawing and pushing in again. My legs were around his body holding him to me, pulling him in to me, with a passion the like of which I had never experienced before. I was rising to meet his desires, matching them with my own until the floodgates opened. "Oh my God! Cum in me, cum in me please!" I felt the warm gush of him inside me.

Still inside me he pushed himself away until he could look me in the eye. "I had forgotten what that felt like, I had forgotten what it felt like to feel like this about someone. I never want this to end. I never want to ever let you go. Henry has lost his best Architect. If you'll have me then I am yours."

"I never want to leave you either. We have so much to think about, so much to talk about, but not right now, so just shut up and fuck me, fuck me every way that you know how, just love me, just fuck me."

I woke the next morning to the aroma of bacon and eggs. I felt Peter's lips on mine and the warmth of his body pressed against me. "I think we'd better get up before they come and kick the door down."

Dressing quickly we joined the others for breakfast. "Peter, we approve." Liz's father said as we sat down.

"I knew you would." I was having trouble understanding what this was all about.

"Forgive us Jane," it was Henry's turn, "but we had to be sure. Peter wanted someone who agreed with his vision for the future, as Liz had done, someone that he could feel at one with. I told him about you and what you had been through with your husband. I also told him how good you were as an architect, so it was arranged for you to come up here so that he could see for himself, see if you truly fitted his ideals. You answered every question, every concern he had."

"After that initial site visit he trusted you with his vision and, more importantly, you trusted Robert to turn that vision into reality."

"And we were asked to meet you, to see for ourselves that you would be as right for Peter as Liz had been. He was devastated, as were we all, by her death, and he deserved only the best for his life and for his future. Having met you last night we have no hesitation in giving you, and Peter, our blessing."

They all left after a pleasant lunch on the balcony overlooking the valley. I felt a part of an extended family. It was as if I had known them all my life and was so different from my previous life. The bastard no longer existed, he was dead and I was alive. I was the happiest that I think that I have ever been.

I surprised even myself at the depth of my physical, my sexual needs and desires, I couldn't get enough of it, of Peter. We fucked hard and often for the entire weekend and it was a tired, happy and sore me who walked into Henry's office on Monday morning. "What's this?" He asked as I handed him my resignation.

"You know very well what this is and thank you so very much." I said, kissing him on the cheek.

The long drought had broken.

12