The Ebony Alpha Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I always wondered if someone would give up everything for me Stephan. Over the last year I felt so alone, so lost, it was like I was walking in quick sand."

"I know the feeling. I buried myself in my work so that I would forget about you."

"Did it work?" Alisha asked shyly.

Stephan smiled and lifted her chin up so that he could look into her eyes. "No my sweet; I was tortured with thoughts of you. I would pray to Luna each night asking for you to save yourself for me."

Stephan pulled Alisha to his side and caressed her cheek. He bent his head to sniff her neck and softly bit her earlobe. Alisha trebled at his touch and whimpered as he pulled away.

As their breathing settled a bit, Alisha leaned up on her elbow and let her eyes take in the totally nude man beside her.

He was breathtaking. His long lean body was covered with a light dusting of dark hair and his manhood although large was not hard. His muscled arms were crossed over his chest. His skin was lightly tanned and was a striking contrast to her dark tone.

"Do you like what you see Alisha?" Stephan inquired slightly amused by her perusal.

"I'm curious. I am not so free with my body and was taught that the Alpha's daughter could not behave as the other pack members did. So I was not allowed to rut under the full moon, or to experience the sexual fulfillment that my friends frequently did."

"I have to selfishly say, that I am glad that you didn't find sexual fulfillment elsewhere. As your mate and an arrogant male; I only want you to know me and only me."

"Will you be patient with me Stephan? Will you teach me the right way to love a man?"

"I will and only me. You are mine, sweet Alisha, and I am yours. When we mate we vow to love only each other until death shall claim our souls. I want you to be my partner and my lover, the mother of my children and the keeper of my heart."

Alisha suddenly felt warm all over. His sweet words touched her heart and she reached out her hand to him.

"Thank you Stephan for giving me time and patiently answering all my questions. I look forward to being a good student for you."

Stephen stretched out his arms and knocked over the small jar Dru had given him. He frowned at the thought of ruining their tender moment, but he knew it was necessary.

"My job at the ASI was one where I worked in the lab, developing computer security programs. One of my biggest frustrations was that we had not been able to capture Fabio Marconi. It is almost as if he had disappeared without a trace."

"Yes I can see how that would be frustrating." Alisha conceded.

"Well we think that he is using a charm of some kind to mask his scent and identity. Before I left New Orleans I was working on an antidote to remedy that."

"How would you make something like that work?"

"Well I would have to develope a delivery system so that the potion would get to the target. That is done, now all I need is the potion to go inside of it."

"But are you knowledgeable about making such things?" Alisha asked, clearly intrigued with his tale.

"Yes and no. I need your help."

Alisha looked at him with confusion, and then she seemed to make up her mind and looked at him with determination in her eyes.

"What can I do to help you Stephan?"

Sighing a breath of relief, he went on to explain to Alisha his and Drusilla's plan. He almost lost it when he started to talk about her heat, but it seemed that the lotion had worked its magic on his libido as well.

"Drusilla must be very talented. I was told that Drusilla had potions to help with a woman's heat and I must admit I asked my mother to get something for me."

"This potion she gave me will only sooth you; but once your heat takes over the lotion won't even help."

"Then maybe we better get started Stephan. We really don't know how much time we have left."

Alisha rose to her knees and Stephan took in her exceptional beauty.

Stephan's breath stuck in his throat and he swallowed his desire down with difficulty.

"

Are you sure my love. I will not be very accommodating and you may hate me for a little while. I just need you to understand that it will only be for the first time."

Alisha nodded. "I understand Stephan and I want you to make love to me. I have waited for you and I didn't even know it was you I was waiting for. No more waiting, it is time to make up for all the lost time."

Stephan could only shake his head in agreement as Alisha lay down against the pillows and held out her arms to him.

"I will use the lotion once more on the both of us and then we will start." Stephan said as he hastily grabbed the bottle.

"I have a better idea, why don't I rub you down and then you take care of me." Alisha purred.

"I think I better go first my love." Alisha relaxed and watched him as he begin. He hoped he hadn't waited too long. She sounded aroused and her smell was beginning to escalate.

"Luna, please give me strength." He pleaded and he begin to rub the lotion into her skin.

This time he covered every inch of her and her reaction to his touch sent his ego soaring.

"Mine." He stated and Alisha looked at him with lust in her eyes. He knew he was working on borrowed time and he finished his task and handed Alisha the bottle.

"Hurry Alisha I don't know how long I can hold out."

Alisha was thrilled at the thought of touching the beautiful man beneath her. She straddled his body and started to message the cream into his chest. She slathered it on his arms, neck and his face. She took special care around his temples.

Next she moved onto his stomach slowly sliding her body down his thighs. She paused as she encountered his rigid manhood.

It was so hard and its purple head looked especially painful. She chose not to touch it and continued to oil his legs.

As she arrived at his feet Stephan picked her up and placed her onto the bed. He couldn't stand for her to touch him anymore. He was sure he would burst and he didn't want to frighten his mate.

He took a few minutes just to stare at her young and beautiful body. She was a dark skinned beauty and even though he did not discriminate he had never lain with someone of another race.

He was intoxicated by her scent even without her heat and he knew from that moment on he would never tire of his wonderful mate.

Her breast were surprisingly on the large side and very pert. Her nipples were like chocolate nips just waiting to be consumed.

Her small hands were on his arms and felt like the softest of satin but here and there he felt a rough patch. Yes his mate was not a pampered princess. She was used to hard work.

Her flat stomach accentuated her smallish wait but broadened out to wide hips. Hips that would help carry his pups.

Her thighs were thick with muscle and long enough to wrap around his body as he pounded into her stroke after stroke.

Stephan shook his head to clear it and got right to the matter at hand. Teaching his willing pupil.

He lowered himself into Alisha's arms and covered her body with his own.

"Are you ready my love" He whispered against her lips.

"Yes Stephan, I am ready to be yours."

Stephan ran his tongue along her bottom lips and bit it slightly causing Alisha to gasp for air. He took advantage of her open mouth and invaded its depths.

Oh so sweet! Was all he could think and drank from her slowly building a fire between them.

"Oh Stephan I have never been kissed like this. It is causing me to burn."

Stephan stiffened at her words but pushed them aside. He continued his kiss and slowly moved to her throat and nipped her collar bone.

She moaned incoherently and he continued to explore. He rose to his knees and caressed her breasts in his hands.

His rough thumb rubbed across her nipples and she opened her eyes at the contact. She watched him as he lowered his head and began to suck her nipples into his warm mouth.

Her eyes were merely slits now and she could hardly keep them open from the feelings that washed over her body.

She wanted to see everything. She didn't want to miss his amorous assault on her body.

"S'il vous plaît! s'il vous plaît Stephan, Mon Amour!"

Stephan stopped what he was doing and looked at Alisha she had her eyes screwed shut and her body was rigidly still.

"Excuse me my love, what did you say?" He reached up and kissed her welcoming mouth until she relaxed against him.

"I was saying please."

"Please what my love."

"I don't know what for Stephan, I couldn't think straight. I just wanted you to please continue or maybe please stop. That is what s'il vous plaît means in French."

"I will remember that as well as anything else you care to teach me my love."

"Mon Amour is how to say my love."

"I heard you say that so know I know when you say Please my love."

Alisha blushed and said, "Oui Mon Amour."

Teasingly Stephan slid down her body and licked her navel and kissed her stomach with feathery touches.

"I already know what oui means my sweet."

Laughing Alisha slapped his arm that held her around her waist.

"Abusing me already? How could I have made you angry so quickly?" Alisha smiled and her small hands squeezed his biceps with pleasure.

"I am not angry. I am very content and curious about what you are going to do next."

Without saying a word Stephan opened her legs and took in the sight of her precious package. It was a gift to him and he would cherish it forever. Her pussy was completely clean and hid nothing from his eyes.

It was beautiful and the pink lips of her labia peeked at him from her womanly core. He couldn't help himself and he lowered his face between her thighs. Stephan breathed her in and that was almost his undoing.

This was the volcano of her heat and he had just landed right smack in the middle of it. He growled and pushed her legs farther apart. Open completely to him now he hungrily lapped at her pussy causing her to wiggle beneath him.

Oh my Luna! She tasted like the sweetest nectar and he was the bee. He couldn't get enough and he almost forgot about the sample he was supposed to be catching.

He didn't want to share her juices with anyone else. She was his and no one, and he meant no one would ever have her but him.

"Stephan? Stephan!" The demand in her voice brought him up short and he rose from his wonderful meal.

"What is it did I hurt you?" He looked at her slowly coming back to himself ashamed at having forgotten her in his lust.

"We need to get the jar, don't we? Didn't you say we had to capture my essence before we go too far?"

"Yes you are right. I kind of got carried away."

"It was wonderful don't get me wrong, but I think Drusilla's lotion has really worked its magic on me. I am much calmer than I thought I would be."

Stephan nodded and grabbed the little jar. He looked at Alisha's glistening slit and began to rub his thumb against her small pearl. It grew swollen with his touch and Alisha ground her hips against his hand.

"Oh Stephan I feel as if I am flying I can't keep still." Stephan smiled knowing that in a few seconds she would orgasm against his hand and he would collect his treasure.

He didn't trust himself to taste her again and used his skillful fingers to bring her to a climax.

Her body went still and she bucked one last time against him. He held her with one arm and placed the small jar against her opening.

The bottle of the jar began to act like a suctioning device and soon her juices were flowing quickly into the jar.

"Enough Stephan no more please!" He swiftly removed the container and removed himself from the bed.

Alisha had passed out, her eyes closed, her breathing still a little labored.

He walked downstairs and left the jar on the entry table of the cabin. It would be safe there until Drusilla could retrieve it.

Walking back into the interior of the cabin he closed and bolted the door. He grabbed some bottled water from the fridge and took it back upstairs.

He was sure the next time Alisha awakened she would be at her peak. When that time came nothing in this world would be able to keep him from making Alisha his completely.

*******

The sun had just begun to rise when Ralph lopped back into the middle of the compound. Shifting back into his human form he slipped into the main house and up to his room.

He turned around but he was afraid to take another step. The scent in his room told him all he needed to know.

There lying in the middle of his oversized bed was his eleven year old mate Persia Dupac.

She was asleep, her hands coming together underneath her chin propping up her face so that she looked younger than she really was.

Ralph was a very smart man, but this was a dilemma he had never found himself in before. Her father was going to kill him when he found out she was missing and his father would not be too happy either.

He decided to act like she wasn't there and went into his bathroom and locked the door. Turning on the water of the shower he jumped in without delay.

The water worked to sooth his muscles and his mind. He hadn't done anything wrong. He knew that sometimes your wolf was the more dominate and you had to give yourself over to them.

It was just that the timing was so inappropriate and it embarrassed him. He scrubbed his scalp and relished the hot water pouring over him.

Ahhhhhhhhh! It felt so good as if he was washing the scent of the musky heat from his body and mind. How was he ever going to be able to look at his future sister-in-law again.

He shook his head and turned off the water. He was just going to have to get over this. He hadn't been alone out there and he wouldn't be the only male with regrets today either.

He pulled on his bath robe and walked back out into his bedroom. She was still asleep. Damn she was tall for her age. If her mother was any indication she still had more growing to do.

He quickly pulled clothes from his chest of drawers and exited the room. Walking to a guest bedroom he breathed a sigh of relief when he found it empty.

As much as he wanted to stay in his own room, he would not risk Persia's reputation. Locking the door behind him he settled into the large bed and lay down.

He knew sleep wouldn't find him but this would give him time to think. Would he leave his family to go to France? He would not know if he would retain his bond with Joe or Alpha Dupac until he mated with Persia.

In the meantime he would get to know his future mate and her family. But what about his dreams and his future. He was still uneducated and he wanted to go to college.

Yes he had wasted many years in New Orleans, but to anyone not knowing who he really was, he still looked like he was in his twenties.

He didn't want to be a doctor or anything, he just wanted to learn something. Maybe architecture or even major in agriculture. Texas A&M was a great University and not too far away.

But France was very far away and he had been away from home too many years already. His mother was not going to be happy in either situation that's for sure.

A knock sounded at his door and Ralph froze hoping that the person would retreat.

"I smell you Ralph Chambers. You can't hide from me."

He smelled her too. This was getting out of hand.

"Go back to the guest quarters Persia. I am sure you will get into trouble being alone with me. It is not allowed."

"I am a wolf and I can break this door down if I wanted too you know." There was no agitation in her voice. She was just stating a fact.

"Give me a minute Persia and I will meet you downstairs."

"Alright Ralph, but don't run away again. We really need to talk."

Ralph listened as her small footsteps left his door. Sighing loudly he went back to his room to get a pair of shoes.

Her scent filled the air and he was happy that it washed the other scent from his mind.

Going down the stairs he saw Persia waiting by his father's study door and went to meet her.

There was a grown up look to her face that surprised him and he followed her into the study.

"I know I surprised you by being in your room Ralph and I'm sorry. But I wanted to make sure you didn't run away."

That hurt. Ralph didn't want her to think of him as a coward. But he had to concede to her fear. He had actually thought about leaving.

"I am here Persia. I just needed time to think after last night. I felt awful for running out on you."

"My mother decided that last night was time for me to hear all about mating and heat and babies and sex and all that gross stuff."

Ralph almost choked with laughter. She thought all of that was gross, what else would an eleven year old think?

"Persia I'm sure it sounds gross to you now, but in seven years it will all make sense."

"Yea that's what Mama said. I just like thinking about things in the terms of being a princess and my prince coming to take me away."

"I can understand that little one. Romance is very appealing,"

"But everything is not all romance is it?" Persia asked sighing as she finally took a seat.

"No it isn't and life is not fair either. I never thought anything like what happened last night would ever happen to me. For that I am sorry."

"Don't worry about it Ralph. Mom explained it all to me. I went to your room to tell you that I understood what happened, but I feel asleep waiting for you."

"Yes I saw you, and I think you are very beautiful when you are asleep."

"Only then?" Persia asked flirtatiously.

Smiling Ralph decided to change the subject.

"We should get you back to your suite. I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea about us. I care about you Persia. I want you to have a wonderful life."

"Okay but promise you will speak with father today. I want to spend time with you before we leave."

"I would like that Persia. I promise to speak with your father as soon as possible."

The two stood and Ralph led her to the door. She slipped her small hand into his large one as he walked her back to the guest quarters.

Stopping in the lobby Ralph raised her small hand to his lips and kissed it. It thrilled him and Persia blushed at their contact.

"I will see you later my sweet and I promise to speak with your father right away."

"Alright Ralph. Thank you for talking to me. You are very nice."

"You are welcome Persia. Now go to your room."

"Bossy already aren't you?" Persia teased and ran into the open elevator.

"Oh boy am I in trouble." He thought to himself as he turned to walk back to the main house.

"Hey Ralph do you mind taking the mail into your Father's study. It didn't get picked up yesterday and I want to make sure he gets it today."

"Sure Palmer. How is everything going?"

"Well after last night I'm just trying to get myself together. I hated feeling so out of control. That was overwhelming don't you think?"

"Yeah man I've never had anything like that happen to me before."

"Well I didn't let my energy go to waste. There are too many ready females around here for that."

Ralph just nodded and went on his way. He plopped the mail down on his father's desk and thought he heard something fall to the ground. He searched the floor but didn't see anything.

Shrugging his shoulders as he left the room, he didn't notice the small envelope that was wedged between the wall and his father's desk. It was addressed to Drusilla.

To be continued...

Please leave a few words and don't forget to vote.

Love You

Sultry