The Ebony Alpha Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If we want to use the scent masking potion we will have to involve Louisa. She will be a better choice than Dru, since we want to keep Andrew a secret for now."

"Okay then we will leave that to you Joe and assure her you will not be left alone for a second."

"Don't worry Dad; she won't have it any other way."

Silas looked at his new guest and smiled. "Andrew you have been very quiet and I want to know what you think about all of this."

"Well Silas I hate that my family is in any way involved with this Fabio Marconi. I don't want to believe that Dru is covering for her mother, or that Carlotta is enabling a criminal."

All of the men nodded and the large Vampire continued.

"I assure you that I will use all of my powers and knowledge to help you bring this man to his knees. I want to kill him, but I won't. All I really want is my family back."

Everyone could understand what the Vampire felt and they breathed a sigh of relief that this meeting was over. Andrew put his talisman back on and became his alter ego once again.

"I like the real you better my new friend." Silas joked and a rare smile covered the Vampire's face.

"So do I Silas Chambers. So do I."

***************

Stephan left Jacques and went to the lab. He wanted to insure that the delivery system for the potion would work well.

He and Dru had put a syringe of the heat essence in the safe and he retrieved it.

Opening the small lid on the hollow silver bullet, he emptied the liquid into several of them and placed them in a high powered rifle.

He couldn't take the chance on a practice shot he needed this to work and he took the rifle and hid it in his room at Sullivan's cottage.

He knew it was dangerous to leave a loaded weapon around, but he was sure it would be safe here. He would let Sullivan and Maddie know what he had done.

He felt a little better about the situation and left to find his mate. He needed the comfort of her arms right now and her scent would calm his anxiety.

The only difficult part would be not telling her what was going on. She knew what kind of job he had, and he hoped that would be enough to end her questions.

Alisha sat on the bed and waited for Stephen to return. His mood was dark and their bond was weighing heavy on her heart.

As he opened the door to their suite he tried to smile, but he just didn't have in in him.

"It's okay Stephen, I understand how you feel. One day you have to promise to tell me what is troubling you and I will not press you now."

"I promise my love. I need to forget about my problems right now and only you can help me do that."

Alisha smiled at her new mate and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"It will be my pleasure to help you with that my love. The first thing you must do is get rid of the clothes you are wearing. They are getting in my way."

For the first time that morning Stephen smiled and tore his shirt form his body. His pants soon followed and he stood before Alisha in only his shorts.

Stephen's large prick was pressed against his thigh and the outline was the most arousing sight Alisha could imagine. That monster had carved away her virginity and it was now her favorite toy.

She could feel her womanly juices flowing and her hand reached slowly to free her prize.

"I will explode if you touch me now Alisha. I am so wound up that it will only take a mere whisper of your breath and you will have a facial."

"I will take my chances. It has been over two hours since we last made love and I miss you babe."

Alisha grabbed the waistband of his underwear and slowly pulled them down his legs.

Stephen held his breath as his turgid cock swung free. Its purple head pointed angrily at his mate as she slid her silky hand along its length.

"Oh baby that feels so good. I can just imagine what... Shit!"

He never finished his statement because his hard dick was being sucked into the velvet mouth of his mate.

The warmth of it caused him to become weak in the knees and he held onto the bed post for support.

Alisha slowly moved her head back and forth on his pole and he moaned in pleasure. Her tongue swirled around him as she wet him thoroughly.

"Damn woman I'm not going to last. You feel so fucking good I'm going to blast you from here into next week!"

Alisha stopped moving and removed her mouth from his cock. She stood in front of him and crawled into the bed on her hands and knees.

Her ass pointed right at his face, and he didn't need a map to find her sopping wet cunt that was ready for his attack.

He crawled on his knees up to her ass and pushed his hard shaft deep into her pussy as far as he could go. He swore he hit her cervix and it was his intention to impregnate her right now.

"Oh Stephan I missed you so much this morning. Please don't leave me alone again!"

"You will get tired of me eventually Alisha and then you will throw me out of the house every day."

"Never Stephen I will never get tired of you in my bed."

"Right now I believe you!" Stephen began to pump his hard dick in and out of his mate.

She held on for dear life to the sheets because he was taking out all of his frustrations on her body.

She gave it back to him as well and her round ass jiggled with every thrust. This turned Stephen on all the more and he stroked faster just to see her booty shake.

"Alisha; play with your clit. I'm on the verge and I don't want to leave you behind."

She began to rub her precious pearl with her middle and index fingers until she felt a fire rushing down her spine.

"Fuck me Stephen! Do it harder I want to feel you in my throat!"

Stephen did his best to oblige her and tried to shoot his essence through the top of her head.

They both yelled at the top of their lungs and fell to the bed.

Stephen rolled to his side so that he wouldn't crush his mate and held her in the circle of his arms.

"I hoped that helped your mood my love, because it sure elevated my spirits." Alisha smiled and soon closed her eyes to sleep once again.

Stephen did feel better, but he wouldn't feel completely relieved until Fabio (or whoever); was exposed and stopped.

In the meantime he would hold onto his mate and thank his lucky stars that they were together.

**********************

Carlota Guyon breathed a sigh of relief. Fabio had ventured outside with Raphael and that left her and Dru alone.

"Have you had a chance to open your present Dru?" Carlotta asked anxiously.

"I'm sorry Mom. I just haven't had time. Is it a locket or something? It was marked fragile so I thought it might be the cameo you promised I could have from grandmother."

"I was hoping you would have been able to by now Dru. It is a thumb file with all of my journals downloaded onto it. I wanted to make sure they were preserved for our future generation in case something happened to me."

"That sounds kind of grim Mom. Are you okay?" Dru looked at her mother with concern and moved closer to her on the sofa.

"Don't be ridiculous Dru. I am fine. I guess I'm just feeling a bit old these days. You may be giving me a grandchild soon and it has me feeling nostalgic."

Carlotta was an excellent liar and Dru believed her, or so she thought.

"Mom did you enjoy the holiday? You and Father seem to be getting along very well. I was a little concerned since you had not seen each other since I was a little girl."

"Love knows no time constraints darling girl. Your father has swept me off of my feet all over again."

"I just don't want you to get hurt again Mom. I have heard you crying enough for a lifetime."

Carlotta looked at Dru through tear filled eyes. She had not known that her daughter had witnessed her despair.

Andrew had just disappeared from their lives and yes it had hurt like hell. If she were honest she never wanted to feel that way again.

"I am sure that I have developed a thick enough skin to take care of whatever comes from our reunion Dru. If he chooses not to stay I will be prepared I assure you."

"Well I hope he sticks around. I would like to get to know him. I remember a few things about him Mom, and something just seems different about him. But I guess with time all things change."

"Of course they do sweetheart. Your father would not be immune to change as time goes on."

Carlotta's mind was filled with fear. Dru had known that her father was different, and it would do them no good right now for her to remember how different he really was.

"Well just remember when you get a chance to read my journals I put my most recent post up front to help acquaint you with how I write and what I hope you can gain from reading my inner most thoughts and feelings."

"Okay Mom I will get to it as soon as time presents itself." Dru hugged her mother close. She was still a little uncertain as to her frame of mind but hopped that all was truly as well as she had said it was.

**************

"Raphael how long have you been a part of Joe Chambers' pack?" Andrew/Fabio asked the younger man at his side.

"Not very long maybe about nine months or so. I can measure the time against the birth of the twins they just had."

"I see. So what is your job exactly with the pack? I am not familiar with the scheme of things where packs are concerned."

"Well Andrew. I am a Beta. In the civilized world they would call me an enforcer and I make sure that all of my Alpha's commands are carried out without delay."

"

So have you had much opportunity to do your job?"

"Not really. We are on hiatus so to speak. This pack is well organized and its leader is well loved. Silas Chambers is a fair and generous Alpha. His pack is very loyal and I like it here. But I look forward to moving on."

"You will start your own pack soon?" Andrew/Fabio asked with curiosity.

"When Joe has fulfilled his punishment we will talk about where we will establish our pack."

"Joe is under punishment?" Andrew/Fabio asked as if he didn't know.

"Yes, but I am not allowed to discuss the details of it. Suffice it to say that I think he was treated unfairly and two years was too long a sentence to endure." Raphael's anger showed and Andrew/Fabio smirked.

He already knew the punishment and its duration. It was not long enough or harsh enough. That bastard deserves death and he was going to make sure he got it.

"Why don't we head back now Raphael. I am sure the women have had time to gossip enough during our absence."

"You are right about that. I am hungry again. Let's see if Dru has anything prepared that she has not destroyed. I am sure you have noticed that I am the cook in the family."

"I am sure it is because of your bigger appetite." The two men laughed and walked back to the cottage. Where smells of popcorn swirled through the air.

"I hope there is enough for everyone. Popcorn is her specialty since she can use the microwave."

They laughed again and entered the house. Andrew smiled and sighed in comfort. He could get used to this; too bad it was only on loan.

Andrew/Fabio pulled off his jacket and settled on the sofa next to Carlotta and kissed her cheek.

He noticed she looked a sad and leaned in to whisper in hear ear.

"Is everything okay? You look unhappy."

Carlotta shrugged her shoulders and looked at her fake husband. "It is nothing. I will tell you later when we are alone."

He nodded and turned to watch Dru and Raphael in the kitchen. They put the popcorn into bowls and piled a platter with fruit and veggies, with a cool ranch dip to tide them over until the evening meal was finished cooking.

"This looks great you two. I may not have room for that wonderful roast I smell." Carlotta said as she filled her small dish with strawberries and chocolate covered almonds.

"Well I will have no problem consuming my share. I have missed home cooking all these years"

Dru looked at her father and decided to ask him a few questions. "Why were you away for so long Father? It was very painful the way you just up and disappeared."

"I have been waiting for you to ask that question Dru and I am glad that you are not bitter about it." He almost said the last part sarcastically but he knew she had a right to her anger.

"I was on assignment. That is all I am allowed to say." Fabio and Carlotta had prepared for this question and this was a logical explanation for him to give. It would stop the questions, because he could not give any answers.

The look on Drusilla's face was murderous, but she soon recognized the boundaries that had been put in place and with frustration left the room.

"I guess I better see how she is doing. Maybe one day Andrew you could be more forthcoming with your answers. Excuse me please." Raphael walked to their bedroom and let himself inside closing the door from prying eyes.

"It seems as if his hands are conveniently tied, don't you think Raphy? He can't give me any details and I can't ask him for any. Is that how you see it?"

"I agree, but maybe in time he will be able to talk to you. If he is working for some agency he has to respect their rules. You know what Stephen had to endure, so that should give you some perspective. "

"In other words we just have to live with this bullshit!" She spat bitterly. She flung her legs over the side of the bed and sat up giving Raphael room to join her on the bed.

"I have to go check on the food. Will you be okay without me?"

"I will be fine. I'll come out in a few minutes. I just needed to vent."

Raphael went out to the kitchen and Dru lay back on the bed. She was already forming the questions she would ask Stephan.

She did not trust the man in her living room and he certainly didn't smell the way her father used to.

She decided not to mention that to her mother. But she would to Stephan. Raphael was under her father's spell and she needed someone who could think clearly. Stephan was the one.

*********

Louisa looked at her mate with anger burning in her eyes. "You want to do what!"

Joe cringed at her screeching and tried to shush her with a gentle hug.

"Come on Louisa I won't be alone with the man. I will have protection around me and with the masking potion you give us he will never know they are around."

"I have almost lost you once already and I don't want to take that chance again. If this man is Fabio he will make sure you die this time. I can't let you take that chance Joe."

"What do you suggest we do then Louisa? Who will be better bait than his prey? He wants me and I say let him try to get me."

Joe looked at his mate with all the seriousness he could muster. He was an Alpha and he had a pack to protect.

His newborn twins lay in their cribs with trusting innocence and he would be damned if he left them behind.

He looked at the love of his life once more and took her hands in his.

"Listen to me Louisa. I have to do this. My whole life is based on you and our children. I have to protect my own. You have seen a lot of life and know more than I do, but this primitive need is not new."

"I know Joe but...."

"Do you trust me Love?" He said looking deeply into her tear filled eyes. Eyes that held his heart and soul in their depths.

"I trust you Joe." She said surrendering to his pleas.

"Then believe in me Louisa. I will not let him win."

Louisa stifled a sob as Joe pulled her into his strong embrace. He kissed her forehead and nose before taking her mouth in a heated kiss. When they broke apart he asked his breathless mate one more time.

"Will you make the potion Louisa?"

"Yes, Joe I will start making it immediately."

"Thank you my love. I promise you won't regret doing so."

They broke their embrace and Louisa left Joe to go to the medical wing which held the lab. She had thought she would never have to make this potion ever again. It had caused so much trouble in the past and she wanted to be rid of it.

She knew as long as Carlotta Guyon continued to make dangerous talismans that she would have to make things to counteract them.

Why couldn't they all just be at peace? Shaking her head Louisa gathered her ingredients and began her task.

It had been very difficult for her to welcome that woman into her home. Well it wasn't really her home, but for now it was. That bitch had made her beg for her help and then tried to make her buy it.

Carlotta Guyon was the last person she wanted to have on Chambers' land and she couldn't wait until she was gone.

She just couldn't believe sweet Drusilla was her daughter. It seemed impossible that they shared the same DNA. I guess you can't choose your parents.

She felt sorry for Drusilla and hoped one day that she would find peace with her parents like she had with hers.

A small puff of blue smoke rose from the Bunsen jar Louisa held and it made her smile. The potion was ready.

She transferred it to a spray bottle that would make it easier to cover the men with.

Joe had better be right, because she was going to be there too. This potion worked very well and she had enough left over for herself.

Joe may be the Alpha but she was his equal partner and when he faced danger so did she.

He would be pissed at her, but it wouldn't be the first time, or the last.

Louisa smiled and delivered the potion to Joe and took over with the kids. She hummed an old lullaby as she picked up Josiah and rocked him in rhythm with the tune.

Joe noticed her change in mood and it gave him peace of mind. He was glad she had come to accept their plan and that would make his task a little easier.

He didn't like the prospect of having to hurt or even kill someone, but when they were a threat to his pack they had to be eliminated.

Sighing Joe kissed his mate and left the spray bottle on top of the dresser. He had a tour to plan and the sooner he got it over with the better.

*******

Joe met his father in the study and informed him that the masking potion was ready.

"All you have to do now son is invite Andrew to accompany you on a tour of the property."

"Where should I lead him Father? Do you have a strategic place in mind?"

"Actually I thought the Pecan grove would be a perfect place. He would feel that he has you at a disadvantage because of the denseness of the trees. It will be a good hiding place for us as well."

"Good thinking. Louisa insists that I wear some type of armor, Justin case he has a weapon."

"I agree with her son. Look what happened at the Blood Moon Ceremony. I don't want a repeat of that." The two men laughed and nodded in agreement.

"You're right as usual Dad. I don't think I am invincible. I will take care this time around."

********

Joe walked to Dru and Raphael's cottage and knocked on the door.

"So good of you to stop by Alpha. Merry Christmas to you and your family."

"Raphael will I ever get you to just call me Joe? When we are alone it is fine to address me as such."

"It will take me some time to change my old habits uh, Joe. But I am trying. Please come inside we are just finishing eating, my I offer you some dessert?"

"No I just stopped by to see Andrew. Is he is available?"

Andrew/Fabio heard his name and walked toward the voices in the family room.

"Hello Joe Merry Christmas!" The imposter called out as he greeted the Alpha.

"Merry Christmas to you as well Andrew. I was just wondering if you would still like a tour of the property? I have some free time tomorrow afternoon and we could enjoy the weather."

"It would be my pleasure Joe. Raphael has told me so much about your pack lands already and I would love to see the improvements you have made to the place."

"How does two O'clock sound to you? I have a few guests arriving in the morning, after they are settled I will have time to show you around."