The Eden Conferance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Help me bitch." "Move your ass under me," he kept saying.

I couldn't move at all. He easily outweighed me by two hundred pound. I heard Prudence begging for him to fuck her in the ass. I knew she was trying to hurrying him. I took up the mantra also.

"Please, beloved husband, fuck my ass." "Fuck your bitch's ass, please, I beg."

Several minutes later, I heard him groan, thrust himself into me one more time and start to spurt his seed into my bowels. When he finished, he laid all his weight onto me in exhaustion. As he did, it dawned on me that this is the first time in my life I truly felt I was going to die from asphyxiation. I couldn't catch my breath. Finally he started to move and I gulped air into my lungs.

When they both finished, Prelate Mathias beckoned for me to kneel before him. I knelt as he ordered. I found his penis underneath his belly and took him into my mouth, my hand grasping his shaft and commenced to suck him off.

He turned to my husband and said, "I will honor your daughter Chastity by giving her my seed." "You will go over and spill your seed inside your daughter Prudence."

My father just shook his head and declined the offer.

The Prelate glared at him. "I understand, Enos." "Not all men at your age have my stamina even though I'm twenty years older than you." "I understand." "My Grandsons are young and will soon recover." "I will have them both do Prudence at the same time while I enjoy Chastity."

I watched my defeated husband go to my sister. He picked her up off the ottoman and lay her across a large settee. He stroked her face, shed a tear onto forehead and stood quietly between her legs. I watched as this giant of a man, took his daughter and gently came inside her... All the time holding his weight off her and comforting her.

The Prelate pulled me off his cock and had me straddle his rotund body while it was sitting in his chair. I lowered myself onto his cock and started sliding up and down. He kept pinching my nipples as I took him inside me.

"Tell me you want me in your cunt, Chastity."

I don't know what possessed me to do this but I did. I kissed his lips, my tongue parting them and I repeated exactly what he told me to, "Tell me you want me in your cunt, CHASTITY."

He grabbed my breast and almost twisted my nipples off in rage as he screamed, "YOU MOCK ME WHORE!"

His anger must have been enough to kick things into high gear because he started cumming immediately after that.

They left quickly soon after the Prelate spilled his seed in me. Prudence and I were in no condition to walk back to the house. My father called Melanie and Grace to help assist us. They got us reasonably dressed and my father carried us to Thomas' car, (thank god they had brought it because neither one of us could have walked back home.)

Melanie and Grace bathed us and laid us on our bed face down. They softly massaged a balm into our hurt areas and let us sleep. They both stayed the night to be of assistance if we needed any.

The Next Day Aftermath

The next morning, Prudence and I sat on pillows at the kitchen table and broke fast. Grace had left to take care of both Melanie's and her children. Melanie made a large breakfast that we ate in silence. We finished clearing the dishes and looked at each other.

"Ok, Last night needs to be discussed," Melanie stated. "First off, how did your father let this get so far out of control?

Both Prudence and I shook our heads not knowing.

"This is too strange." This just happened?" "You both get picked for this Eden Conference out of the blue," she went on. "Why?"

I had no clue and I just shook my head again.

I heard my sister Prudence whisper from the side, "I might have said something to Prelate Mathias?"

Both Melanie and I looked at her stunned!

"He kept asking me how things were at home," Prudence continued. "How was our father since the divorce?" "How were you acting, Chastity." "Did I noticed anything different in the house?"

"Oh my blessed mother," I cried! "How could you say anything to the Prelate?"

Melanie shook her head visibly shaken. "Sister PRUDENCE you know better than to let the bishops and prelates to have knowledge of our inside family!" "What in Lords sake were you thinking?"

Prudence broke down in tears. "Father spends all his time with you, Chastity." "Even at the family Eden Conference he was with you, not Melanie who he rightfully should have been." "It wasn't right!"

"And you told the Prelate that, Prudence?" "PRUDENCE," Melanie repeated again at a shout.

My sister just nodded.

Melanie kissed Prudence on the cheek and told her not to worry about it. Just go up and get some rest. Prudence kissed me and apologized. She then went up to her room and slept again.

"Melanie?" "What are we going to do," I implored her.

She took me by the hand and we went up to my bedroom and laid on the pillow. Melanie I think had a fairly good grasp of the danger we were in. Prelate Mathias was a vengeful man and he somehow took slight at something our family had done. In addition, he knew that something was going on between my father and I, (although she didn't think he had figured out that we had married each other). Excommunication was a real possibility. The community owned all the land our houses stood on. If we were excommunicated, we had to vacate the land and the house that stood on it. We would be homeless and probably without employment.

Melanie held my hand as we lay on our bed, heads together on my pillow when a loud knocking came on the front door. Both of us jumped up and came out of the bedroom. Prudence was already standing out on the second floor landing, looking frightened to death.

"It is Prelate Mathias and his two grandsons, again."

Melanie turned to both of us and told us to hide. She walked down the stairs and opened the door. Upon seeing Prelate Mathias, she curtsied to him and bid the twins good morning.

"Good Morning, Sister Melanie," he said pleasantly. "I have come to collect the sisters Chastity and Prudence so that we might finish our Eden Conference from last night." "It wasn't properly consummated and, of course, it continues from vespers of the day until the evening vigil of the next."

Melanie nodded unsure if the scriptures he was quoting were correct and said, "My sisters are not here." "I think they went to the Holy One's house in an attempt to see their mother."

The Prelate nodded in understanding. "That is unfortunate because if it is not consummated, I would be bound to commence another twenty four hour period tonight or the next?"

With that, I watched down the stairs as one of the twins whispered into his grandfather's ear. He listened intently and said, "Why of course!"

"Melanie, my grandson has properly corrected me and explained the time would not restart if a surrogate were to replace them." "Perhaps you would like to substitute for one of them and maybe another woman?" "Your sister-in-law Grace maybe?"

Hearing this I ran to the window and went onto the second floor roof. I told Prudence to hide and be quiet. I slid down the second floor rain gutter, (something I had not done for several years), and ran around the building to the front of the house.

"Prelate, Melanie explained, Sister Grace is watching our children." "I am also certain that many women would be honored to share this moment of atonement with your Grandsons." "However with the late notice they would not be able to give up their household duties that quickly."

"That is unfortunate," the Prelate said.

"Eminence, I am an experienced woman and have attended a dozen or so of these conferences." "Surely I would suffice to satisfy two young men and we could..."

Before Melanie finished her sentence, I opened the door and feigned surprise to see the prelate there. I was driven not to have Prudence go through what we had done the last night. I quickly curtsied to him and the twins and thanked them for the honor that they had given me the previous night.

Prelate Mathias smiled and brushed my face. "It is nice to see you daughter Chastity." "I was just asking the whereabouts of your sister Prudence and was explained that she would not be back shortly?"

I nodded.

"Well the Eden Conference is not finished because it was not vaginally consummated last night." "We don't have your sister Prudence here but Melanie has volunteered to be her surrogate." "I think we have the required number of people here so we should go to my house."

With that, he took both our hands and led us off the porch and to his car. As he reached the door, he waited, expecting to have his door opened for him. Melanie quickly ran around the car and opened the driver's side door.

The Twins stood there looking at me. I swallowed and opened the door for them.

The Prelate started the car and stopped for a moment. "Wait!" "I forget myself!" "I should call your father so that he should finish this most sacred occasion with us."

"NO," Melanie said! "Father is out of town on business and will not be back before Vespers."

"I see, well maybe I or one of the twins might be able to find a surrogate to fill in for him?"

The Twins just nodded and off we went to the Prelates house. As we drove, the Prelate swerved into the auto shop my brother Thomas worked at. He got out of the car. Without a word, he went to the bay my brother was working in and started to talk to him. My brother listened and looked up, looking at his wife Melanie and shaking his head no. After several minutes of discussion, my brother Thomas threw the oily rag he had in his hand on the ground and grimly nodded yes.

Several minutes later, he approached the car. Prelate Mathias turned to me and said, "Chastity, would you be kind enough to open the door for your brother?"

"Yes your Eminence," I stated and scrambled out of the back seat to open the door for my brother.

The prelate started the car and commenced driving towards his house again. After several minutes, he turned and said, "I know we all have had this occasion happen to us without planning." "It would probably be wise to shorten the time spent of consummation as much as much as possible?" "This would allow us to get back to our primary order of raising our families and flock?"

We all nodded willing, no praying to get this over with. The two obese twins squeezing my sister-in-law and me together because they took up most of the back seat to themselves.

"Sisters Melanie and Chastity, You may perform your self-stimulation rite in the back seat while I drive."

Thomas immediately flared up, "That would be unseemly to have two women stimulating their vaginas in the back seat of a car while driving in the community, Prelate!"

"Nonsense Elder Thomas!" "You just heard your sister and your wife agree that saving time would be of benefit to everyone."

Melanie looked at me and we both knew we had to get this over with. I lifted my skirt up and bunched it around my hips. I reached into my panties and pulled them down my legs. I took them down to my ankles and then kicked them off. Melanie did the same with her panties.

"Melanie, give your panties to one of the boys to safeguard them while you masturbate," the Prelate dictated.

"Chastity, give your panties to your brother," he nodded to Thomas.

I took my panties and bunched them up in my hand. I reached over the front seat and handed them to my brother.

I spread my legs open slightly and moved my hand reluctantly over my mound. I started to stimulate myself. Melanie reached over and grabbed my hand. She squeezed it and we both concentrated on making ourselves wet.

Several minutes later, the Prelate had another idea, "The twins are innocent." "Maybe you should show them how to stimulate a woman so they will know how to do it when they have wives?"

I was bewildered.

Melanie leaned over and said, "Watch."

She took the hand of the nearest obese one and moved it between her legs. I watched as he took his finger and moved it along her slit.

"Melanie, tell him how to do it and you help also Chastity."

I grabbed the other twins hand and put it between my legs. I opened them more and watched Melanie, desperate to mimic her actions. Trying to mimic everything she did.

Melanie spread her legs wider open, draping one of them over mine and pulling me open at the same time. She took the hand of the twin removed it from between her legs and kissed his fingers. Sucking them into her mouth. I continued to do exactly as she did.

She turned to both of them, "Watch between our legs." "Look at our intimate places so that you will know how to finger fuck your wives."

I was a little shocked at the language coming from my sister and how graphic she was. The Prelate seemed pleased with her lesson while Thomas just stared out the front window with my panties in his hand.

She took his fingers back into her mouth and got them wet, "Make your wife spread her labia for you," she said as she opened herself up. "Have her wet your fingers like I did so that you will have lubrication on them." "This will place you in your rightful position as in command of her cunt."

She took his fingers and placed them between the opening in her vulva. Spread wide she grasped several fingers and nodded, "Insert two or three fingers inside her." "That way you'll know if the muscles of her pelvis is responding to your stimulation." "Most women respond better if they have some bulk in their pussy." "Two or three fingers inserted inside her will make her go crazy for you."

She took three fingers and placed them inside her pussy. I took TWO fingers and moved them inside me. Dreading that I would have to take three.

Melanie reached and took his other hand. With the index finger she moved it just below the base of her mound. "Take the tip of your finger and find the hood of her clitoris." "Massage it until it starts to grow under your finger."

"That is it, you have it," Melanie gasped!

I did the same thing but I was far behind where Melanie was at. I could see her hips thrust upwards against her fingers.

Suddenly, she was screaming, "Oh MY GOSH." "No one has ever made me feel this way!" She ground hard against him and screamed, "I'M COMING!" "I CAN'T STAND IT!" "YOU ARE A STALLION!"

I looked up and noticed that the Prelate had pulled over to watch Melanie. She had this incredible orgasm. I couldn't believe it. She had a hard time controlling her breathing. My brother turned around and looked her straight in the eye. She looked up at him and they both smiled!?! Oh my gosh, She faked it. She faked having an orgasm! My brother was having a hard time controlling his laughter.

I was not to be outdone! I could put on an award performing performance myself! I arched my back, feeling the obese boy's hard penis pressed between my butt cheeks. I squeezed my legs together and trapped his hand between them. I circled my arm behind me and over his leg and shouted, "PLEASE, allow me to cum, beloved!" "I need to feel your finger inside me." "I... I..."

I pushed my backside against him one more time and screamed out, "I am cumming." "YOU MAKE ME FEEL MORE LIKE A WOMAN THAN I HAVE EVER FELT BEFORE IN MY LIFE!"

All of a sudden, as I finished Act 1, Scene 2, I felt this wet sticky squirt on my back and dripping down the crack of my butt. He came. He ejaculated because I talked to him? He came all sticky on my back and pressed against his fat tummy.

My brother gave me a funny look and looked to the steering wheel. I scooted up on the twin's lap looking like I was trying to get more comfortable and looked to where my brother's eyes were fixed. The Prelate was masturbating!

We drove to the Prelate changed his mind and drove to our community house. It appeared he could no longer wait and this was ten miles closer. He had us clean his grandsons' tummies clean with our tongues. We took up their seed in our mouths as they giggled as if we were tickling them.

When we entered the house, we were led to the great room. Prelate Mathias took a breath and was about to instruct us when my brother Thomas interrupted him.

"I am my father's surrogate." "I will conduct the ceremony Eminence."

The prelate was shocked for a moment but smiled and nodded his agreement.

Thomas turned to us and ordered us to kneel. We both knelt in front of him and assumed our position of prayer.

"Chastity, What are you," he asked?

"I am a Woman, brother." "I created the first sin against our beloved lord and I am responsible for having us exiled from Eden."

He turned to Melanie and said, "Wife, what are you?"

"I am a Woman, husband." "I created the first sin against our beloved lord and I am responsible for having us exiled from Eden."

"Wife, as a woman, how will you atone for your sins," he questioned?

"Husband, I will pray daily for our salvation, I will obey you, my ordained Elders and my Father in all things." "I will work for them to be accepted into heaven and I will strive to reach the next step of reincarnated myself and blessed into manhood in my next life."

"Chastity? And you," he asked?

"Brother, I will pray daily for our salvation, I will obey you brother, my ordained elders and my Husband in all things."

He quickly went through our requirements by the covenants and had us stand.

"Chastity?" "Melanie?" "You may disrobe."

Melanie and I turned to each other. She brushed my cheek and actually kissed me lightly on my lips. "This will be over soon, sister." "It will pass." "Let us make the best of it."

With that she turned me and undressed me. She would not let me take any garments off myself. When she went to take my panties off, she got on her knees, looking straight at my mound, and pulled my panties from my hips. She smiled up at me and padded the front of my mound for a second, a slight graze actually and stood up. I helped her unbutton the back of her dress and assisted in helping her to disrobe. When we were finished, we stood in front of the twins.

"Sister!" "Wife!" "Undress your communicants," he commanded.

We both went over and unbuttoned their shirts. I pulled the shirt of one of them, off his arms with some difficulty. I pulled mightily on the shirt and pulled the tail from his pants. I knelt before him and fumbled trying to find his belt buckle. After finding it, I pulled it lose and unbuttoned his trousers. I pulled his zipper down and his pants off his hips. I then pulled his under garments off and he stood naked in front of me.

"Take their clothes and fold them neatly on the table."

We both looked at him strangely and did as we were told. We took the clothing and folded them onto the table that the donation boxes sit normally at the entrance to the church.

Thomas took the ottomans that had been used for Prudence and I the prior night. He placed them in front of the twins.

"Elder Brothers, these women are unworthy to earn your cocks." "They must prove their worth to you." "Bend over on the ottomans and present your ass to them." "Have them open you wide and clean you with their tongues."

I could see that they were excited because they got hard with my brother's words. I was in shock with my brother's words.

My brother walked over to the prelate, took him aside and talked to him for several minutes. When he came back, the Prelate had a pale look on his face.

"Now, Brothers, You may order these slut bitches to lick your asses."

They both shouted out, saliva actually dripping down their chin, "Lick our asses, sluts."

My brother turned to us, "Wife!" "Sister!" "Do as your betters tell you to do!"

I was going to vomit. I knew I couldn't do this but I did what my brother said to do. I stood kneeled behind one while Melanie did the other. She nodded to me and I parted the ass cheeks of the one in front of me. As I started to hold my breath, and bend over, I felt my brother jerk my head back. There was a horrible scream and I saw a wooden croquet stake up his anus. I watched Thomas go to the next one, pull his wife away and slam another stake up this one's ass.