The Education of Mrs. Connors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenny's tongue seemed to be plunging deeper and deeper.

And then suddenly he found her clitoris, nestled between the folds of her sex, and sucked it between his pursed lips.

Peggy screamed, her body racked with spasms from the multiple orgasms that continued long after Kenny had withdrawn his tongue.

"Oh, Kenny," Peggy panted, "that . . . that was . . . wonderful."

Kenny sprang back to his feet, and climbed atop the older woman, sitting lightly on her stomach. He reached down and slowly unbuttoned her shirt. He eagerly pushed it back off her chest, his eyes locked on Peggy's breasts.

"Let me help you," Peggy's deep voice announced that she had become an active participant. Kenny stood up at the end of the bed while Peggy stripped off her shirt. Reaching behind, she undid the clasp on her bra.

She could see the anticipation in the young man's eyes, and she teased him for a few seconds, slowly peeling one cup and the then the other to just above her red areolae. Finally, she slipped both cups off.

"Mrs. Connors," Kenny said in an awed voice, "you have the most beautiful tits."

"Thank you, Kenny," Peggy said. She leaned back on the bed, her arms outstretched to the boy.

But Kenny had other ideas. He'd given the older woman what she needed; now it was his turn. The youngster quickly pushed his shorts to the floor and stepped out of them. He eagerly climbed onto the bed, once again sitting lightly on Peggy's stomach.

Caressing his well-muscled thighs, Peggy got her first look at the youngster's organ. It was obviously longer and thicker than her husband's, bigger, in fact, than any of the handful of men she'd slept with.

"My, my," she said, clearing her throat to disguise her surprise, "aren't you a big boy?"

"Yeah, I guess so," answered Ken matter-of-factly, though he was clearly pleased by Peggy's reaction, "but there are a few guys in the locker room with bigger dicks than mine."

"That's hard to believe," Peggy smiled. Ken's cock was hard for her to believe. She was puzzled as to why he was sitting on her, though.

"Don't you want to have sex with me?" she inquired.

"First I want to fuck your tits," he answered. He reached down and cupped Peggy's breasts in his hands. He pushed them together around his cock, and as Peggy picked up her head to look down, she could see the bulbous head and two inches of the shaft nestled in the cleft of her chest.

"Wait," Ken said, "I'll get you a pillow."

Kenny leaned forward, bringing his cock and hairy testicles within inches of Peggy's face. She took a deep breath, inhaling his musky scent. Not fully believing she was doing it, she playfully stuck out her tongue and licked the full length of his cock. After all, she thought, she owed the boy something for his own talented tongue work.

"There," Kenny said, sliding the pillow beneath her head, "that'll make it easier."

He settled back and once again surrounded his cock with Peggy's pillowy tits. Her chest was slick with the perspiration caused by Kenny's cunnilingus, and Kenny easily slid his cock forward and back. Peggy was enjoying the feel of his rigid erection pushing against the inner flesh of her breasts, as well as the way his thumbs were lightly rubbing her quickly hardening nipples. She noticed that after each stroke through his glans came closer and closer to her red lips.

Peggy swallowed hard. Obviously her little tonguing had excited the youngster, and Kenny wasn't going to be satisfied with a single lick. But Peggy also wanted to do it; wanted to prove that she could; wanted to give her young lover as much pleasure as she'd taken from him.

The next time he pulled back, she tentatively opened her mouth. She watched as his rod pushed back through, parting her breasts easily, and then it was in her mouth. She wrapped her lips around it as Kenny slowly began to pull back, and she found herself sucking on the ridged head of his tool before finally kissing the glistening tip.

"Mmmm, nice," he murmured.

Peggy thrilled to hear him say so. She noticed that her nipples were nearly as hard as his cock by now. Too bad nobody was sucking them!

But then it was her turn again, as Kenny's cock once again filled her oral cavity, this time penetrating even farther. She sucked at it again. Kenny remained in her even longer, letting her lash the underside with her quickly moving tongue.

"Man," Kenny groaned, "gotta fuck that mouth."

Lifting himself off of Peggy, Kenny moved forward on his knees. Before Peggy had time to say anything, her tits were between his strong thighs, his whole cock waving in front of her face. She reached up with her left hand, wrapping her fingers around the base of his cock. As Kenny thrust his hips forward she held the youngster's prick to her lips.

"Oh, yeah," he moaned as she began to lick it again. "That's right, baby, lick my balls. Oh, God. Now, time for that blow job."

He reached down and held her head to the pillow with both hands. Pulling back, he positioned his pole at the entrance to her mouth.

Peggy had no time to ponder the "moment of truth," to replay her previous cocksucking experience and make herself nervous about her performance with Ken. The young boy's cock slipped through her open lips and plunged deep into her mouth.

Peggy was in for a suprise, though. The thick organ slid in and out of with ease. She began to bathe the tip with her tongue on its travels. Kenny was doing most of the work after all, literally fucking her face.

"Mmmmmfffff, nnngggghhh," she moaned, clearly excited by her own newfound talent.

"Your mouth is so hot," Kenny groaned after several minutes of increasingly fast-paced activity. "If I don't pull out soon, I'm gonna . . . fuck, too late! Here it comes!"

He started to pull back but Peggy grabbed his ass with both hands and held him tight.

She felt his cock jerk, and then suddenly he erupted in his mouth. Now that she had it, though, she didn't know what to do with it. When her husband ejaculated inside her, it never felt like much. But this was a fountain. Her mouth soon filled to overflowing, coating Kenny's penis and leaking out the sides of her mouth.

Kenny finally got off the brunette and Peggy headed for the bathroom with a full mouth. Emptying Kenny's sperm into the sink, she rinsed her mouth out with water. After cleaning her face, she returned to the bed with a warm washcloth. Kenny was lying on his back, a satisfied expression on his face, and he simply watched as Peggy tenderly cleaned his semi-hard cock off.

"God, you're amazing," he said wonderingly.

"Thanks," Peggy smiled, "You're pretty amazing, too."

"You know," Kenny said, "I think the rain has let up."

"Excuse me just a minute," Peggy said, "I have to visit the ladies' room."

By the time she had cleaned herself up, Kenny was gone. But he had left a note on the bed explaining that he was going to take advantage of the rain having let up to go try to fix her car.

Peggy raised an eyebrow. At least he wasn't falling asleep like her husband, but auto repair? She pulled on some dry clothes and went downstairs to fix herself some tea. Once in the kitchen, though, she decided on something stronger. It was 5:30, after all. A gin and tonic would be nice.

As she sat drinking it, Peggy's doubts and insecurities returned, the ones that Kenny had magically made disappear when he slid his head between her thighs. She was happily married, wasn't she? Well, married at any rate. She'd taken vows. She rationalized that she hadn't really broken, since she and Kenny hadn't had sex. So she hadn't really been unfaithful, had she?

She smiled softly.

God, it would be nice to have that cock inside me, though, she thought. When Kenny returned, after Peggy had nearly finished her second drink, she had made up her mind. When she opened the kitchen door, he stepped inside and hooked his fingers inside her jeans, pulling her close. She put her arms up against his chest, holding him away.

"Kenny," she said, "I don't think -- God, you're soaked!"

"It started raining again," he said, "but your car's fixed."

"You should get out of those clothes," Peggy said. "Why don't you take a shower and I'll dry your clothes for you."

"Okay," Kenny said, his young eyes showing his confusion over Peggy's greeting.

"Do you have a robe or something?" Kenny asked as he entered the bedroom.

"Sure," Peggy said. She handed him a robe she'd once given her husband as a present. He'd never worn it, saying it was too short. That was the point, Peggy remembered thinking.

Kenny changed in the bathroom while Peggy waited outside. He emerged with his clothes and handed them to the older woman. Peggy couldn't help but look at the long muscular legs revealed by the robe. She swallowed hard, and left the room. Kenny smiled to himself.

When Peggy returned, the young boy was already in the shower. Peggy realized that it would become dark soon, and crossed the room to draw the shades. The last thing she would want Donna to see was her young nephew walking around her neighbor's bedroom wearing a robe.

On her way, she glanced back at the bathroom. And gasped. Kenny had left the door open, and she had an unobstructed view of the shower. And because they had just recently installed a brand new plexiglass shower stall, she had an unobstructed view of Kenny as well.

The youngster was turned sideways, his back to the showerhead. He was washing his hair, but Peggy wasn't paying attention to that. Her eyes were locked on his cock. Ken's thick meat jutted straight out from his trim body. Peggy licked her lips as he reached for the bar of soap and began to lather up. Soon he'd be cleaning his own organ.

She felt her heart pounding in her chest. His hand slipped lower and then suddenly, there it was, his hand fisting his cock, sliding back and forth its smooth, lathered surface. She looked down and noticed that her own hand was curled as if it were her in there. As if she was jacking him off, about to spray his second round of ammo all over her creamy, white skin.

Ken finished his shower unaware that he had ever been watched. He reached for the fluffy white towel, catching a whiff of Peggy's sweet fragrance. He buried his head in the towel and took a deep breath.

Finally, he sighed and hung up the towel. Tying the sash of the robe around him, he walked into the bedroom.

The sight of Peggy sprawled on the bed would have stopped him short anyway. But the sight of Peggy in a filmy, light blue peignoir, lying on the bed with her legs open and a big smile on her face certainly had its intended effect.

"Kenny," Peggy said huskily. She writhed sensuously on the bed, and as she did her peignoir rode up. She wasn't wearing the frilly panties that went with the lingerie, and Kenny could see that the black nest between her white thighs was glistening.

"Kenny," she said again, "I want you."

She reached down and inserted a finger into her cunt. Bringing it out, she traced it down her thigh, leaving a wet track.

Smiling, the youngster undid his robe and let it drop to the floor. Peggy's eyes were locked on his prick.

"I need it," she said greedily. "Put it in me."

He climbed between her legs, watching her body seethe beneath him. Pushing her peignoir up under her neck, he lowered himself on top of her, crushing her breasts beneath his chest.

"Kenny, please," she whined, reaching down with both hands and fitting his cock to her opening.

"Please what?" he teased her.

"Please fuck me," she whispered.

He thrust forward, his cock quickly penetrating the well-lubricated entrance.

"OH, GOD!" she cried. She'd been playing with herself ever since she had stumbled out of the bathroom, her mind filled with what she'd seen. Her pants and panties had been pushed to the floor, and with one hand busy caressing her slit, Peggy had managed to tear off her shirt and bra with the other. When she heard her young lover turn off the shower, she had quickly thrown the clothes in the closet, and impulsively pulled her best lingerie from a drawer and slipped it on. Once back in the bed, though, as Kenny toweled off, she had begun fingering herself again.

Now her body was more than ready for its youthful invader. He filled her immediately, without tenderness, and her orgasm followed just as swiftly. Her legs trembled, and she dug her nails into Kenny's muscular ass.

"OH!" she cried before any other words were lost in an unintelligible scream.

And still, he had only thrust himself inside of her once. He pulled back as she slowly began to subside, and then slowly pushed forward again.

She came again, and continued to ride her climax as he began to pound her cunt with relentlessly. She tried to meet him, to establish some sense of pace, by tightening the muscles of her butt and forcing herself higher, but lost control of her body again and again, crying out and biting his shoulder.

"Kenny, Kenny, Kenny," she called when she had caught her breath again, sure she could not stand to have her body surrender itself like this for much longer, "I ca -- ca -- ca -- OH, SHIT, FUCK ME!"

He didn't have to be told. He knew he was already giving her exactly what she needed. When he finally stopped deep inside her, stiffened, and emptied his cannon in her, she came with him one last time.

He held himself above her on his strong arms, looking down at her with a smile.

Christ, she thought, he isn't even breathing hard.

Peggy couldn't make the same claim. Her chest was heaving, her body slick with the perspiration that had matted her hair to her head and ran down her breasts to her already soaked pussy.

Ken pulled out of her, his still hard cock leaving an emptiness behind that Peggy had never experienced before. He lay down beside her. Peggy had a momentary pang of guilt, as a picture of her husband flashed through her mind.

Fuck him, she smiled. She curled her body under Kenny's arm and buried her face in his nearly hairless chest.

Kenny left a while later, dropping Peggy off at her car. She was tempted to give the boy a long, tongue-filled kiss before she left his truck, but she knew too many people who used this street.

"I'll see you tomorrow," she said shyly.

"Friday," he reminded her.

Kenny smiled broadly, and Peggy climbed out of the truck.

Peggy spent Thursday by the pool with Donna, ashamed to tell her neighbor what she'd done with her nephew.

Chapter Two

The next day, Friday, was an important one for Peggy. Several years ago, she had joined a local conservation group, and tonight was the annual meeting of the group's board of directors. A few people intended to nominate her for vice-president, and she'd been asked to attend the meeting. Peggy was thrilled. A decade of home-making had left her terribly unsure of herself. This would be recognition of talents that nobody had valued for quite some time.

She dressed carefully, selecting a black, knee-length dress from her closet. It had been so long since she'd worn it that when she tried it on and looked in the mirror, she burst out laughing. Her white bra and panties were clearly visible through the translucent material. Still chuckling, she pulled out a black bra from the very back of her drawer, and finally found a pair of panties to match. She giggled as she twirled in front of the mirror. The bra had lacy mesh cups, while the frilly panties didn't come close to covering her ass. Kenny was outside putting mulch on Donna's flowers. Maybe she should call him up -- this was the sexiest underwear she owned.

Better not, she thought regretfully, I wouldn't want to miss this meeting.

She finished quickly, putting on dark panty hose and a pair of two-inch black heels before sliding back into the dress and zipping up the back. Hurrying from the house, she saw Kenny and Donna talking across the yard.

"Don't you look nice," Donna said. "Got a hot date?"

Peggy blushed.

"No," she explained, "I have a meeting. Oh, Kenny, I left your check on the kitchen table. The back door's open, so help yourself."

Peggy was glowing that evening when she left the meeting. The board unanimously agreed to nominate her for the vice-presidency, virtually assuring her election at the upcoming annual meeting. She eagerly accepted an invitation from two other couples for a celebratory glass of wine. Her only regret was that she wasn't part of a couple that thought that this was worth celebrating. Peter couldn't have cared less about her club work.

But that wasn't enough to dowse her spirits, and, with three glasses of wine warming her, she found herself singing with the radio all the way home. As she turned into her driveway, though, her heart stopped momentarily. Had she left the garage door open? She never did that. And whose car was that inside? In the twilight, she couldn't see clearly. As she was about to turn around and leave, she realized that it was a pickup truck. Kenny's pickup truck, to be precise. She smiled to herself. Maybe she had somebody to celebrate with after all.

She pushed open the door.

"Kenny?" she said. The kitchen light was on, and there was Kenny's letter jacket hanging from one of the chairs. But the youngster was nowhere around. She noticed that another light was on in the foyer. Her whole body tingled as she followed it.

"Kenny?" she called again. Upstairs, another light in the bedroom. Not the bright overhead light, but a small, bedside lamp. She tiptoed inside.

"Kenny?" she whispered.

"Don't move," he said. His words seemed fuzzy, and she attributed it to her drinking.

She stopped in front of the bed, her heart beating wildly. He stepped up behind her, and it was all she could do to keep from turning around and throwing herself at him. But she knew he must have something even more exciting in mind.

She felt his hands at the hem of her dress. He slowly lifted it up, higher and higher, revealing first her stocking-covered panties and then her black bra. She smiled, glad now that she'd worn this set of lingerie.

But Kenny hadn't unzipped her dress, and now he was pulling it up, over her head. She lifted her arms in the air, wondering what he had in mind.

It didn't take long for her to find out. With his left hand holding her dress above her head, Kenny used his other hand to gently push Peggy forward. She got the idea quickly, kneeling on the bed. When he grabbed her waist and pulled her dress forward, she dropped down on her elbows. He hooked his hands in her stockings and slowly slid them down to her knees. Prodded by a light slap on each thigh, Peggy raised each knee in turn and let the youngster pull down her stockings. He carefully removed each of her high heels, pulled off the stockings, and slipped the heels back on.

With her dress draped over her head like a veil, Peggy felt wholly submissive. Her body, clad only in mere slips of lingerie, was now Kenny's to do with as he pleased. Her almost naked rear end waved in the air, its firm white cheeks almost begging Kenny (she hoped) to divide them with his cock. Her breasts hung beneath her, still encased in their bra. She wondered why Kenny hadn't removed it.

She could sense Kenny still standing behind her, waiting. It was getting to be more than she could bear. She wantonly wiggled her ass at him, and got her reward when she felt his fingers pulling her panties halfway down her thighs.

"Are you wet?" Kenny asked.

"I'm soaking," Peggy groaned from beneath her dress.

"Show me," Kenny ordered. Peggy eagerly pulled the front of the dress, now underneath her, down below her face. Balancing on her left forearm, she knifed her right hand beneath the dress and up between her legs. Her first and third fingers easily parted her swollen cunt lips, and she slowly slid her middle finger down the length of her slit.

"See?" she moaned.