The Education Of Richard Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
149 Followers

My hips bucked faster as my body moved slower, giving each of his multitude of inches just a little more squeezing sensation as I ravaged myself upon his rod over and over, my screams were getting louder then my drill-line shouting earlier, which is an impressive feat. My language only got more belligerent to match his thrusting.

"YOU CALL THAT THRUSTING SOLDIER!? FUCK ME! FUCKING FUCK ME YOU MOTHERFUCKING MOTHERFUCKER! WHAT'S THE MATTER? YOUR BIG FAT BALLS TO GODDAMNED HEAVY AND FULL OF CUM FOR YOUR HIPS TO LIFT THEM? I SAID FUCK ME! THAT IS AN ORDER! RAIL ME WITH YOUR RAMPAGING ROD! PLOW ME WITH YOUR PUNISHING PORK POLE! YOU HUGE-BALLED MOTHERFUCKING HORSE-COCKED CREAM GEYSERING FUCKBEAST FUCK ME LIKE I'M YOUR WHORE MOTHER!"

I had gone too far. Something changed in Richard, and he suddenly grabbed my wrists where they held the reins, holding me aloft as his incredible chest, abdominal and arm muscles flexed, tight and strong, effortlessly lifting me and rearing back on the desk to re-position himself. Where I was white-hot noise, he was in that moment the menace of a hurricane's eye. He spoke calmly.

"No one calls my mother a whore. No one." He calmly explained as he spun me up, twisting me up in my own jump-rope, making it criss-cross my torso twice, binding my breasts up into an obscene pair of zeppelins on my chest while it crossed again over my stomach, giving my support. I was facing the floor now, completely off the desk, held up only by the tension in the rope and the incredible arms of my new star pupil, they were as steady as a pair of hydrolic lifts.

I was in for it.

Richard began to fuck me hard and fast, his whip-like pelvic thrusts accompanied by the rapid curling of his powerful biceps, arm muscles balling and unballing as he balled me deep. I wondered who was doing demolition work so close when I realized that the noise I heard was merely the audible, meaty smacks of his nuts against my clit. The low-hanger swung hard enough to strike me like a couple of punches, triggering ripple after ripple of pleasure to go through my bucking body. Ripples became waves and waves become tsunamis of pleasure, set in motion by the earthquake of a fuck I was getting.

Richard should have worn an apron! My helplessly pummeled pussy was blasting in him with juice, girl-ambrosia shot in both directions from my overstuffed cunny, long streams of juice coating the undersides of my bouncing tits and making a complete mess of Richard's lap. But it's not like cared, his hold on the reins only got stronger as he drilled and railed and stuffed and fucked and crammed and pounded and utterly fucked the fight out of me.

He wasn't done with me yet, though. Richard slowly lowered the reins, gradually putting me face-down on the floor, ass still with him up on the desk. He dropped the jump-ropes and grabbed hold of my hips, stepping halfway off the desk so that he had one leg up on the edge of it and the other on the floor next to my head. My fat tits lolled around on my chin, covering my face almost completely with their fleshy abundance.

With this new vantage point, the young stud began to drill me harder and deeper than ever, deep-blasting my pussy with almost super-human force, gravity and weight and sheer muscle aiding his cock in it's pile driving thrusts, his super-sized saggy balls still finding my clit with every fuckslam into the floor.

"WHOSE THE WHORE NOW, COACH!?" Richard bellowed, spanking my ass like his own personal slap-toy.

"MEEEEEEEEE!" I screamed as I came, my pussy clenching like a dozen fists on his world-shattering meat. With that, he came inside me hard, his already impossibly girthy cum-gun swelling even more, his arms flexing to hold me in place as he spilled gallons of jizm into my cunt. He filled me up and then kept right on cumming, a mix of our juices burbling up out of my poor pussy, rolling down my ass and stomach, streaking my whole body, ending up in my hair and on my face, up my nostrils, in my eye-sockets, and my mouth too as I whipped my tongue out to lap up all the tastiness within its reach.

He pulled out of me, a gesture that took a surprisingly long time due to his length, and then we sat panting a moment. The fuck-tyrant Richard has become in those final moments was gone, and the young man barely more than a boy was back, blushing, shy again.

"S-sorry coach, I didn't meant to get carried away." He stammered.

I reached out and affectionately caressed his cheek with one hand, and his heavy balls with the other.

"I'll let it slide this time, Mister, but don't think you'll be so lucky again. You're excused from gym-class, as long as you maintain your fitness by having a session like that with me at least five times a week."

"Ma'am... yes...ma'am." He said, panting a little.

I let us both make use of my private shower, cleaning him with my tongue as much as the water, and finally sent him on his way. I re-dressed with a spare outfit and emerged from the back-office into the gym.

My students were lined up, grinning like idiots. Now I realized what the tickle of memory had been that Richard had fucked from my mind earlier. The boys were just on the other side of that door the whole time. They'd heard everything. My position as top alpha bitch was completely ruined. I scowled at them as they ogled me, their cocks obviously hard through their shorts.

"LAPS!" I screamed. "NOW!" but they laughed as they all started to run.

This was going to be a long year.

apple231601
apple231601
149 Followers
12