The Elder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnwadd
johnwadd
137 Followers

"I am sure John. I'm more sure than I have ever been in a long time about anything!" I raised my buttocks slightly and she pulled my boxers down my hairy thighs and over my feet. Eyes wide, she stared at my dick and then she smiled and said, "It's beautiful John!" Tenderly, her fingers made their way to the hardness that was between my legs. Lightening bolts shot through my body as I felt her hand wrap around the hardness that she had created. "Teach me John. Please show me everything! Please teach me what I need to know to be a good little cock sucker for Sam!" she said as her lips moved within inches of my blood filled head. Warm breath moved over my member as she held it in her hand.

"Ok Kristen," I said. "I will teach you. I will teach you to be a great little cock sucker for Sam," I said as I stroked the length of her hair and moved my hand against her cheek. I leaned forward, cupping her chin in my hand and kissed her lightly on the forehead. Kristen smiled and her eyes danced a dance of joy as she held my rigid member. Excited, like a child with a new toy, she squeezed it tightly. I flinched at her grip and then her hand loosened its grip a little. "Be gentle my young friend," I told her as she looked up to me for direction.

"The first thing you should do Kristen is to hold onto my penis gently with your fingers and just lightly touch the head with your tongue." I watched in awe as the young dark haired girl before me did as she was told. The cool softness of her tongue flicked across the head of my cock and I trembled as she gently traced a circle around the head.

"Very good Kristen," I said, my body trembling with desire. Kristen continued to lick the end of my hardened prick and I wanted so bad to shoot my load all over her pretty face. I reached down and pulled her chin up so she was looking up at me.

"A man likes his woman to look at him, to give him her undivided attention while she is orally loving him Kristen." Kristen nodded and her eyes looked directly into mine and darted her tongue across the head once again. "Just like that Kristen," I said approvingly.

"Now the next thing you should do is to move your hand down to the base of the shaft and move your tongue gently and lovingly up and down the underside of it." Ever the good little student, she moved her hand to the base of my cock and it was all I could do to keep from cumming as I felt her tongue gently stroke the length. Pulling her mouth away Kristen smiled as if she had just passed her college exam. "Like that John?" she asked her beautiful mouth smiling. "Am I doing it right?"

"Oh fuck yes Kristen," I moaned. "That is so wonderful my friend," I said as she held my cock. Kristen once again began to lick the underside of my hard cock with her sweet tongue. After several strokes, she stopped. "What now John?" she asked.

"Then," I said, my voice cracking slightly, "then gently place your mouth over the end of it Kristen." Readily, she opened her sweet lips and put her mouth over the end of my cock. "Look up at me Kristen, look up at me and be careful with the teeth my dear," I said as she held it and her eyes looked directly into mine. "Now gently suck on it my dear," I said moving my hands to her hair. "Yes very good Kristen. You are so very good my sweet friend."

The pressure from deep in my testicles were increasing against the base of my cock. "Squeeze the base Kristen or I'm gonna cum," I groaned. Kristen gripped the base of my cock and released it from her lips.

"I'm doing good John?" she asked.

"No Kristen. You are doing a wonderful job!" I said. "Keep gently stroking it Kristen. That's a good little girl," I said as she slowly stroked the length. Like a good student, Kristen waited until I further instructed her. "Ok girl, now release the pressure and then start to move your mouth as far down as you can and then move it back up to the head." Dark eyes stared directly up at me and she moved her tongue up the length of the shaft, licked the head and then she slowly. Aiming my cock directly at her mouth, I felt a rush of pleasure run over my body as her lips moved down the length of my dick. "Watch me Kristen, watch my reaction to your work. You'll learn when I am ready to cum and when I am ready, just back off and squeeze gently on the base." Bobbing her head up and down on my shaft and watching my face for any signs that I was going to shoot my load, she would momentarily stop without removing her mouth and gently squeeze the base.

I closed my eyes and felt the tickling sensation of her hair on my testicles. "Oh god yes Kristen. You are such a good little cock sucker," I told her as she moved up and down the length of my shaft. "Now when you are ready to finish the job, stroke it while you're sucking on it!" I looked my young student and reached forward and pulled her hair back. Eagerly she worked on my manhood, her fingers moving up and down as she sucked. "Squeeze the shaft again Kristen!" I groaned loudly, "Squeeze the shaft or I'm gonna cum!" Instead of squeezing the shaft, Kristen began to pump harder and she began to move faster on my cock. "Oh fuck baby! Oh my! I'm gonna cum Kristen!" A great swelling moved into my balls and I saw her eyes widen and I knew that she had gotten a small shot of my cum for the first time! I moved my hips back and pulled out of her mouth. My hand reached down to her and I grasped her hand and helped her stroke the shaft. "Oh fuck Kristen. Lick the shaft girl, lick the shaft!" Instead of licking, she placed her lips on the underside and began to kiss on it and then I felt the first blast of cum squirt out of my cock.

"Oh shit!" I shouted, "So long, it's been so long!" Kristen moved her mouth from my dick and cupped her free hand over the end of it. "God Kristen, it's been so long baby," I moaned as we continued stroking it in unison and the cum from my cock oozed from the tip in smaller squirts now. "Oh fuck," I moaned as I watched the sticky salty fluid come out until there was no more to give. I relaxed back but she did not release my cock. Instead, she changed hands and continued to stroke it, smearing my cum all over my shaft and feeling the thick fluid as it oozed between her fingers.

"You," I breathed hard, "are so fucking," I panted, "wonderful Kristen." Kristen slid her hand up the length of my now softening cock, wiping the cum from the head.

"Did I do ok John?" she asked, a seriousness coming across her face once again. Instead of answering, I leaned forward and took her under the arms and pulled her toward me. She gently placed her ass onto my lap and pulled her knees up and sat across me. Kissing her neck gently, I pulled her tight. "You did great my friend." I said as I kissed her neck."

Kristen smiled and snuggled against my chest. "Thank you John, thank you so much for your help. I'm sorry I couldn't get more of it in my mouth. I'm sorry I didn't swallow John."

"It's ok Kristen. You will learn my dear. You will learn with my help. That is if you want to continue these counseling sessions!" Kristen cuddled closely to my body. "Oh god yes John! I want so very much to continue this!" I leaned back and put my arms around this wonderful woman and held her and I never wanted to let go.

End of part 1

johnwadd
johnwadd
137 Followers
12