The Element of Fear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is perjured … murd'rous … bloody … full of blame,
… savage … extreme … rude … cruel … not to trust … "

Darlene's screams faded into a quiet whimpering. Her insides still felt torn from what had happened earlier, it was as if he was stabbing into an open wound. Somewhere through the fog of pain and terror she heard his voice, the familiar words, expecting each new one of them, and with it yet another wave of agony that seemed to rip her body apart.

Ron's face lit up in a obscene mixture of bliss and cruelty as he continued his recital with greater speed, until only isolated words accompanied her utterances of pain and anguish.

"… on purpose laid to make the taker mad."

For the second time his hand exploded into her face, leaving a bright red imprint on her left cheek.

"Mad in pursuit and in possession so … "

His voice trembled a little as he drove his cock faster and even harder into her. Soon his groans and moans interspersed his rendition. His hands wandered to her neck; then clasped her throat. His fingers locked like a vice, she started thrashing and straining against the rope around her wrists as she ran out of breath.

Somewhere in Darlene's mind it registered that the way she was thrashing around made her body even more accessible to him, that she was helping his thrusts to enter her even deeper, but that wasn't her main concern any more. The fear for her life was stronger than everything else, the wish to breathe erased all other thoughts.

Then, suddenly, his grip loosened, air rushed back into her lungs. Renewed consciousness filled her body, and with it the pain returned. All her senses started to focus down there once again, at the feeling of being wrested apart. Eventually, when the pain started to dull somewhat, when her moans turned into a more quiet whimpering again, she felt his hands once more at her neck, her throat. He seemed to caress her skin carefully, slowly, before his fingers clasped around it once more, and everything was blurred out by the need for air. A need that got ever more urgent as her senses seemed to be dragged into a precipice of darkness – and once more ended with a sharp pierce of air into her lungs that jerked her back into consciousness.

Ron allowed her to breathe again, giving her a few seconds to recover. Her whimpering was almost inaudible and even harder thrusts did not give him the satisfaction of a greater response. A fiendish grin appeared on his face as he halted and withdrew from her battered womanhood. He adjusted his position slightly and stemmed his body against her thighs. The hint of relief in her eyes transformed into fright when he pressed the head of his cock at her anus.

"No … no … not that … please … fear … I told you … not there … please …"

"Fear … you can't be afraid of a little pain?"

"I am … Please … Don't do this …"

Her panic renewed, Darlene tried to move away, to shift her body to the side, to not allow him what he was going to do. But Ron's grip on her waist immobilized her. She felt the pressure of his cock increasing, her muscles automatically closed even tighter, but slowly, patiently he increased the pressure little by little. She couldn't clearly make out whether the stinging she felt was due to him trying to enter her, or due to him already being in her. It just hurt, she couldn't imagine this ever to work.

"Please … No … No, it hurts …"

Her whimpering grew louder and less coherent. She felt a short relief when the pressure decreased and she heard his voice, whispering shushing sounds to her.

"Hush my baby, this will feel so good in just a little while."

The pressure increased again, she believed she could feel him slipping in slowly – she almost wished he would hurry, just to get it over with, just to end this constant pain. When he was buried deep inside her, he kept still for a moment. She felt him, felt how her sphincter clenched around him, but they were more relaxed now, it hurt a lot less when he – again very slowly – moved out again, and then back in.

Ron could feel the even pressure on his cock. He only gradually pressed forward, bit-by-bit, easing his penis in further with a fair amount of strain, but really allowing her to get used to the feeling. He very slowly withdrew, relishing in her breathless attention, to enter her again quite easily now.

To Darlene's own shock it did not only not hurt as much as expected – it even started feeling good. The thought, that this didn't fit with Ron's previous behaviour, that this was the prelude to something, made itself known somewhere in the back of her mind, but she pushed it away. Similarly she didn't allow herself to ponder on the question of whether it was wrong she was enjoying this, when her whimpers of fear started turning into moans of pleasure. She started anticipating his movements, wanting more, and without realizing so herself, she shifted her body to make it more accessible to him, to meet his movements.

Up to this point, Ron had not pushed in that far. Her movement was the signal he had been waiting for. With one brutal thrust he wedged his cock in up to the hilt, hearing her gasp in surprise and distress. He thumped her as hard as he could, building up a staccato pace. The expression on his face was even more frightening than his actions. He imbibed all reactions to her torment with saucer eyes. Her screams were only encouraging him to become wilder, causing her atrocious pain, lacerating the tender membrane and opening the floodgates of agony.

All feeling of wanting more, of pleasure, seemed to have left Darlene. His sudden change of pace was a shock to her. And yet, somewhere in the pain, somewhere underneath the feeling of being ripped apart, her arousal was still there. But whenever her screams turned into moans, he seemed to pick up his pace yet more, until her voice felt hoarse and all she could utter was quiet sobs.

His breathing became more and more laboured. Sweat ran down his brow and from his armpits. He could feel the tension building up in his lower back. He erupted into her in a protracted violent spasm. Ron began touching her face almost tenderly for a second, then burst into a diabolical laughter.

"With me, my love, all your confusion ends. You should be able to see yourself now, your rosy cheeks, sweet blossoms of our love," he observed with mock pathos.

Ron moved to the top of the bed and sat down next to her. His fingers gently traced the path of tears streaming down her face.

"And this my love is but the beginning. All this sweetness we are going to explore … together."

He picked up the box of chocolates again. She seemed to weak to protest or resist when he placed another piece of the heart-shaped chocolates on her lips.

Sweet. So sweet it stung on her tongue, before it mingled with the taste of blood that was there too. Yet, the taste of nougat and chocolate was familiar and reassuring …

***

19.Feb.2007

Burglary Or An Internet Romance Gone Wrong?

The police department informs that there is still no trace of Darlene S. (26) who is urgently sought for questioning in connection to the murder of Eric T. (37). Ms S. was last seen at a Valentine's Day party, which she left alone at around midnight. After being absent from her workplace from the following three days and not answering phone-calls, a concerned friend notified the police.

The police gained access to her premises, where the naked corpse of Eric T. was found. The autopsy revealed that Mr T. had been strangled. Since he had been linked to several burglaries, it was first assumed that he had broken into the young woman's flat and was killed in an ensuing struggle.

However, further investigation revealed that Ms S. apparently used the Internet to become acquainted with men via a chat program. The clientele of this particular program is according to police sources exchanging fantasies about forced sex and rape scenarios. In respect to this matter the police urgently needs to reveal the identity of her last chat partner, who introduced himself as "hunterskill" in this environment.

Although it is by no means certain that Mr T. in fact was "hunterskill", similar records on his laptop would indicate that this is the case. If you have any information concerning the identity of "hunterskill" or the whereabouts of Ms Darlene S., please contact your local police department.

***

At an unknown time and place

The need for air awoke her. Her feet instinctively searched for the position that would balance her best, that would bring most relief to the strain of her own weight on her hands, and, more importantly, her throat. They knew well what to do by now, her feet, and after only a few seconds shallow breathing became possible again.

The air was cool and damp, she believed that it smelled of old stonewalls, like in a cellar, but she couldn't be sure. Darkness surrounded her, or maybe it was just that her eyes were covered.

She had awoken like this before, she didn't know how many times. Sometimes she wasn't at this place, she knew that. There were vague memories of lying somewhere soft, or of warm water, or food. Of soft touches and something resembling friendliness, reaching out to her through her feverish dreams. But when she woke up again she seemed to always be back here – waiting for him. Waiting for what he would do. Fearing and anticipating it.

He was right there, she could feel his presence, the warmth radiating from his body, right in front of her, his breath that almost touched her. A shiver went through her body in anticipation and fear of his touch. She would have liked to see him, to know what he was going to do, yet she was glad she couldn't. She would have liked to cry again, but it had been a while since she had managed that.

When he touched her, it was gentle and tenderly: It hadn't started yet. She felt his lips, his tongue, kissing her, kissing her neck, wandering upwards, to her ear. Then there was his voice, murmuring softly:

"You don't need to be scared any more, my sweet prey. I have arranged everything now. No one suspects anything, no one else will ever interfere with our love."

A shiver went through her, when the words registered in her brain, as his tongue caught her earlobe. His hands were there too, now, roaming her body still with an almost unknown gentleness. That scared her more than anything: She knew they would make up for that in just a little while.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered, "I am glad I found you; it was a good decision to keep you for a while. I am so pleased you have outlasted all your predecessors already. But in case it all gets too much, remember, we have a safe word."

He paused, and when he spoke again, his voice was louder, clearer, harder.

"Of course I couldn't let you go, you must understand that. Matter of principle, a hunter doesn't just set his prey free. There is only one way for you out of here."

His hands had moved down to her legs, he pushed against them, and for a few seconds her breath was cut off, as she struggled to find the right balance again.

"Whenever you want … I hope it will still be a while, though. I wouldn't like to lose my sweet little prey."

He had let go of her now, while her struggle for air turned into a more rhythmic breathing again. She could feel him standing in front of her, waiting, watching her.

When would it start? What would happen this time? She wasn't sure whether she wanted there to be more time that she could just stand there, that she was still left alone, or for it to start now, so she could stop waiting, so she knew.

There was a slight tremble in his voice, showing his excitement, when he spoke again:

"Take all my loves, my love, yea take them all,
What hast thou then more than thou hadst before?
No love, my love, that thou mayst true love call,
All mine was thine, before thou hadst this more … "