The Elevator

Story Info
Tabitha gets stuck in elevator with two young wrestlers.
1.2k words
3.96
42.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabitha realized, of course, she'd never forget the day she was trapped on the elevator with the two young wrestling men.

They must have gotten on a floor below her, and it had only been moments after the doors closed behind her that the elevator came to a sudden, lurching stop.

"What's going on?" she exclaimed.

One of the men, a handsome redhead in his mid- to late teens calmed her down. "Probably a switch fault," he attempted to explain. "They'll clear it up in no time."

"I hope so," Tabitha replied. She glanced at the second teen with brown hair and eyes, not as cute as the other, but attractive in his own way.

"Seems to happen all the time in these elevators," he commented. "Gets to be a nuisance, but nothing we can do about it but wait until they fix it."

"How long is that usually?"

"Fifteen, twenty minutes."

"This is a regular thing?" she asked, not really believing him.

"Oh, sure. Some sort of fault in the computer programming. Shuts the elevator down for a short time, then starts up again of its own accord."

"Oh." She was quiet for a few moments, then decided to break the silence by attempting to start up a conversation, "So, what do you two do?"

"We're here for the wrestling competition," said the redhead.

"Oh, really?" she replied. "I enjoy watching those competitions. You must work out an awful lot for them, do you?"

They both nodded.

She glanced from one boy to the other. "I--uh--I realize this is rather forward of me, but...." She paused for a long moment before she blurted out, "...Well, to be honest, I've always wondered---do your cocks get as hard as your other muscles?"

Both young fellows chuckled. "Would you like to see?" asked the brown-haired boy.

Tabitha's mouth felt dry, and her breathing was quick and shallow. She couldn't say anything, so she just nodded.

After which, both men yanked down their zippers, reached inside and dragged out their cocks.

The red-head (Ken, she later found out) was already half-erect and in a matter of a few seconds of pumping on it with his hand, was fully erect, his seven-inch stalk bending slightly upwards, its thick veins bulging and throbbing, its deep red head swollen.

Paul (the brown-haired lad) held his up. It stood out straight and hard, and appeared to be more smoother, but with a pinkish-purple head that poked through his foreskin.

Tabitha's legs felt like jelly. She whimpered slightly and got to her knees in front of them both. She put her hands out. "May I?" she inquired, looking up at the men.

"Please do," said Ken.

"We don't mind at all," replied Paul.

Both young men smiled expectantly.

Herr hands curled around the hard shafts, feeling the thickness, the warmth, the pulsing of the blood. It excited her and she felt the wetness already between her legs, soaking her panties.

She firmly rubbed both cocks back and forth, watching Ken's cockhead seem to enlarge from her fist, and Paul's revealing itself from its hiding place within his foreskin.

She bent forward, closed her mouth over Ken's cock, felt its fullness fill her mouth. She sucked hungrily for a few moments, continuing to pump on both cocks.

Then she switched the ravenous attentions of her mouth to Paul's cock, its tip already shiny and wet with precum. She engulfed it, tasted the sweetness, ran her tongue around it, thrusting into the tiny hole on its tip.

Now she pumped faster, watching Ken and Paul as their eyes closed.

Ken was the first to groan audibly and she focussed her attention on him, yanking on his cock until his jism suddenly spurted at her, spilling onto the top of her blouse, down her neck.

Then Paul suddenly gasped and she turned back to him, opening her mouth just in time, for his body jerked quite forcefully as his cock fired its hot load--several long white streams jetting into her mouth, smearing her nose and cheeks and lips.

She pulled Ken's rod over, took both cocks in her mouth, sucked and licked them clean.

She looked up at them both, a smile on her face. "was that good?"

They both nodded.

"I'm glad you liked it,' she responded. "Because now I want you both to fuck me at the same time...."

"It will be our pleasure," replied Ken. That said, he undid his pants and pushed them down, Paul following suit.

Tabitha smiled, lifted her dress and peeled off her panties which were already soaked with the wetness of her pussy juices.

Ken held his hands out to her. She stepped forward, then he suddenly grasped her around the waist, lifted her up. Her hands encircled his neck, then Paul helped guide her down onto the long shaft of his friend's cock. It filled her completely as her legs wrapped around his waist. Then he proceeded to push up into her slowly, letting her relish the entire length of him before drawing back again.

Ken slowly eased himself to the floor so that she was astride him, riding him. Paul came round, put his feet on either side of Ken's head. His cock bobbed in front of her face and she guided the stiff rod to her mouth, then hungrily she feasted on its fullness, feeling it slide between her lips and teeth as Ken's cock thrust up and down in her cunt.

Now Paul took himself from her mouth. She bent down, her mouth covering Ken's in a passionate kiss as he thrusts up into her.

Paul moved behind her, knelt down. Then she felt his tongue flicking across her labia at the same time as Ken's cock slid between them. Paul licked back and forth, then Tabitha felt feathery touches on her anus, stabbing it lightly but firmly, then Paul's finger slowly pushing into her, then thrusting in and out in time to Ken's cock, then alternating in rhythm---finger in, cock out, finger out, cock in---until she suddenly felt that rush of blissful ecstasy blossom within her and she groaned in delight as she came.

Ken moaned, too, and rams up harder into her and she felt his wet heat explode within her depths.

Paul slipped his finger out, quickly positioned himself and inserted his hard cock slowly but steadily into her ass. She felt the movement of both cocks rubbing each other through her anal and vaginal walls, and she came again.

Paul slowly continued to move in and out, the tightness feeling like pressure, but feeling good, then he finally cried out and spewed his warm spunk into her ass.

He waited a moment, then, so she could feel his cock still throbbing against her sphincter muscle, then he allowed himself to slide out.

Tabitha rose from Ken's cock.

A few minutes later, handkerchiefs wet with human dew, the air stinking of sweat and sex, the elevator miraculously started up again.

Ken gave Paul a knowing wink and Tabitha gave both of them a satisfied but curious smile. Somehow she thought they were responsible for stopping the elevator in the first place. But she didn't mind. She got what she wanted in the end.