The Elevator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was amazing torture as she rocked up and down on my hardness, grinding our hips together as if trying to blend them permanently together.

I held her hips in my hands as she cupped and squeezed her tits and nipples, showing me how she liked to touch herself. I squeezed and pinched her breasts and nipples, making them know how much they were appreciated.

It was an amazing feeling, and we both wanted it to last as long as we make it.

I lifted her up and laid her back down on her back, her legs locked around my back, her heels locked on the back of my thighs.

I stroked slowly in and out of her, pushing deeper and stronger with each stroke.

I had one hand on her shoulder, half holding her neck, the other was gripping her hip, squeezing her cheek tightly.

She had her arms around my neck, holding me tight against her body.

I could feel her squeezing me. It was pushing me over the edge too fast, yet I couldn't stop. We were both breathing hard, pushing against each other with all our strength, reaching for that point in time when we would both come together.

Finally we reach the point of no return, suspended in time for that brief few seconds that felt like forever.

She didn't let go of me for a long while, keeping us together.

Finally we loosened our hold on each other, catching our breath.

We fell against each other, falling asleep.

It was still early when we both woke up.

"Would you like breakfast or do you have to go?" I asked her as she got up to go to the shower.

"Breakfast would be nice," she said.

"Do you have to leave this morning?" she asked, looking at me sadly.

"Yes. I do. If I stay longer I'm afraid I won't want to leave, and I'm pretty sure that will cause problems for both of us," I said quietly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.." she started to say.

"Don't be sorry," I said, "we both know what would happen, and I'm not sure either one of us knows what we really want right now."

She was quiet.

I didn't feel very good about it either.

Our lives were running into each other and all of a sudden I felt the past rushing up and threaten to pass us.

I wanted her to feel good. I wanted the light in her eyes that I saw when we first fell out of the elevator the night before. I wanted her to be happy and not be afraid that we might have started something that neither one of us could control.

I knew that wouldn't happen. Not now.

Both of us had become too practical in our lives, too controlling of our feelings.

We were too grown-up. Too responsible.

It was a chest-tightening empty feeling I didn't like.

We didn't want to lose the persons we had rediscovered.

As long as I had something to do about it, we wouldn't.

Whatever we had between us, would stay that way.

"Let's get cleaned up Hot Stuff, and get some breakfast," I said brightly.

Kissing her good bye was the second hardest thing I had ever done.

She held me as if she had been drowning, and I was the lifeline that kept her safe.

I felt like the rock that was anchored in the stream, feeling the water and everything else swirl around and past.

It was a very long trip home.

We exchanged e-mails for awhile, catching up on even more of the time we had spent apart. I sent her a copy of the song I had been sort of singing with her and when I didn't hear from her for a while, I thought, that was it.

I finally got the e-mail back from her.

It started off with simply "Thank you."

Then she asked if maybe I was trying to tell her something?

Maybe.

No matter what, I thought, I was glad we had rediscovered each other.

I hoped we would stay in touch for a long time.

She was always in the back of my mind.

Always would be.

"Have you ever loved someone you knew nothing of,

except you'd seen the light inside their eyes?

Have you ever loved, whether right or wrong,

have you ever loved someone,

just because?"

Yes.

I have.

(Thank you for letting me indulge in this fantasy.)

12