The Elevator

Story Info
What will these strangers do in the stuck elevator.
6.3k words
4.5
115.6k
104
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers

I am so freaking late, thought Lauren Rowe to herself. She ran a comb through her new bob hairstyle and ran out the door. Her cell suddenly rang. She dove I her person to grab it.

"Hello."

"Hey Lauren baby where are you I have been down here for like 15 minutes."

Lauren sighed and pushed the elevator button. I so can't deal with this crap today, thought Lauren.

"Michael, baby I am on my way. I am at the elevator. Just give me a second."

Lauren looked up to see a guy walk up beside her to get on the elevator. The first thing she noticed about him was his gorgeous smile. His dimples were deep and strong. He had dark low cut hair that was lightly spiked. He was dressed in black slacks and a button down shirt that was unbuttoned at the top. His build was not overly muscular, but she could tell he did attend the gym.

Wow he is cute, thought Lauren. Michael continued to whine about her lateness.

The elevator doors opened and Lauren and her mystery cutie got on.

"Michael I am getting on now. Hello, hello. Michael are you there?"

"I do not think the phone works in the elevator that well," smiled the guy.

"Yeah, I just realized that. Thanks."

Lauren pushed the button hoping that it would make the elevator go faster. Michael was beginning to be a big pain. While she had been dating him on a again off again for close to two years he had become way to controlling. He wanted everything to be on his schedule. He wanted her to be on time constant. The worst of all was the sex. He wanted it on a specific day, a specific way, and oh it was so boring. No spontaneity at all.

Lauren felt the elevator suddenly jerk up, then it abruptly stopped between the 22 and 21st floor. Lauren bumped into the guys arms and he held her. She could smell his cologne and he smelled great.

"Are you ok," asked the guy?

Lauren stood up. "Yeah, I think so. Thank you for catching me. What happen?"

" I think we are stuck."

"Oh no. No, I can not be stuck. All we have to do is press these buttons and make this thing move."

She started pushing al the floors. Nothing happen.

"This cannot be happening. I am stuck in the elevator with a guy I do not even know. Michael is going to be so pissed."

"Look calm down. First thing first I am Adam. Second, if you stay cool and collected we will probably be out of here in a minute or two.

Adam walked to the panel and pressed the help button. Their cries of help was responded back quickly.

"How can I help you?"

"Hey we are stuck between the 21 and 22nd floor. Can you please get us out here."

"Unfortunately sir, It will be a while. Mantenance is stuck in traffic in that pile up accident on the highway. He will not be here for a while. Stay put and he will be there as soon as possible.

Adam turned and smiled sheepley at Lauren. "Looks like were are going to be here for a while."

"Oh crap this sucks big time." Lauren threw her purse on the floor and starred at her phone hoping that a signal bar would come on. No such luck.

"Look its not that bad. I have water and some food in my bag. And I am pretty sure the maintenance man will be here soon so you can meet your boyfriend."

"He is a good friend. I would not say boyfriend."

Adam looked at her curiously. He had seen her before in the apartments. She usually was on her phone. He had wanted to say something to her before, but did not know what. All he knew was that she was gorgeous. He never had thought about dating a black woman before, but she was literally irresistible. She had an athletic type body that was not skinny like he was used to, but sexy. Right now he kept starring at her breast as she sighed at her annoyance of being in the elevator. They jiggled slightly as she exhaled sharply. He cleared his throat to shake off the growing penis in his pants.

"Um so I told you my name now the friendly thing to do is a least tell me yours since we will be in here for a while."

"I am sorry I do not want to come off bitchy. I am Lauren. Sorry about all the ranting and raving." "Nice to put a name with the frown. Just joking . I have seen you before a few times."

Wow, thought Lauren. He has noticed me. Nice to know I have someone like him looking. He is absolutely gorgeous. He keeps grinning that irresistible smile at me. Oh and it has been so long since I have had some real passionate sex. And he looks like he would be great in bed. Who am I kidding he is probably just making conversation.

"Yeah, I have lived here for about a year now. Nothing like this was on the tour of the place though."

"I have lived here about 4 months. I moved from Georgia."

"Oh, No wonder the sexy accent southern accent."

Did I just say sexy accent, thought Lauren.

He smiled at her. "So you think my accent is sexy, huh."

"I guess if you like accents. Some people might find it to be. Whoo wow it is getting hot in here."

"Really, not to me. Look why don't we play a game to kill time."

"With what? Do you have cards in your bag or something."

"Actually I do." He reached in his bag and pulled out a deck of cards.

"What do you do? Work at a casino or something?" laughed Lauren.

"You would think so huh. No I work at an advertisement agency these cards were in a gift bag I got a party we hosted. While we are on professions what do you do?"

" I am a sports agent. I do nothave any big time clients, but I do pretty well for myself."

"Wow then I will coming to you for my floor seats, next basketball season."

"Yeah, well what game do you want to play?"

"Poker, and since you said you were hot lets make is spicy and play strip poker."

"You are joking right."

He looked at her in the eyes. His grayish blue eyes looked intensely in hers. "Does it look like I am joking. This is of course unless you are chicken to play me." He studied her face and saw her frown.

"Chicken, I do not think so. Only reason I asked is because I do not want the maintenance man to come and find you naked caused I beat your socks of literally." Even though, that would be a great sight to see.

"Well Lauren you are on." I can not wait to see those breasts, thought Adam.

They sat on the floor of the elevator and dealt the cards.

"So Mr. Adam show me what you got."

" Two pair, how about you?"

"Oh sucks to be you cause I've got a flush."

"Crap, what do you want me to take off?"

"Umm lets see. I think that shirt has to go."

He unbuttoned his shirt and revealed his muscular arms and hard chest under his tank top. Lauren could only start intently at them without suddenly feeling so turned on.

"Your deal Lauren."

She dealt the cards.

"What can you say to another flush Adam."

"How about full house."

"Lucky you. To bad it is your only win of the night. What do you want me to take off, better make it count."

"Since we are taking off shirts you do the same."

Lauren put her hands at the bottom of her shirt and slowly put in over her head. Adam watched at her breast emerged from under the top. They pushed against her lace black bra. He pictured himself burying his head beneath the two globes.

Alisha lost the next hand.

"Are you sure these cards are not rigged Adam."

"No, so lose the pants." He watched he push the pants down her firm hips and butt. She had turned around so her butt was facing him. Her butt was covered in matching black lace boy shorts.

Please do not let him see my wetness, thought Lauren.

She dealt the cards not able to look at his face.

Adam stared up and down her body. He stopped and looked at her navel, which exposed her belly ring on her flat stomach.

"So what do you have Adam."

" You show me and I will show you."

Somehow that sounds sexual to Lauren. She felt her body heat up when he said it.

"Two of a kind."

"One pair."

"Then lose the pants Adam. They have to go."

He stood up and starred at her. He unbuckled his pants and let them fall exposing his hard bulging penis in his boxers. He looked at his penis and then smiled to Lauren.

Lauren licked her lips and stared at it. It was smooth, about 9'inch, and thick. She felt her pussy twitch. She knew he could see her wetness now. Lauren stood up and paced the elevator floor trying not to do what she wanted. Adam pulled her to him and pushed his lips onto hers. He kissed her lips softly and their tongues entangles with one anothers He slid his hands down her side to the heat of her pussy. He let his fingers rub the outside of the panties.

"You are so wet. Did you get this wet for me?"

He pushed the fabric aside and pushed his fingers into her pussy. Lauren moaned into his lips as she felt him work his fingers in and out of her. She gripped his head and pushed him deeper into the kiss. He massaged her clit with his thumb as he pushed three fingers in and out of her pussy. Lauren felt herself about to cum.

" Adam, I am going to cum." Moaned Lauren.

He pushed his fingers in deeper. "Open your eyes and look at me as you cum."

Lauren opened her eyes slowly and looked into Adam lustful dark grey eyes. She felt her body tremor and squeeze his fingers as she came. Adam removed his fingers and licked them clean.

"You taste as sweet as I thought you would."

"Lets see if you taste good as well."

Lauren dropped to her knees and stuck out her tongue and licked up and down Adam's penist.

"Oh yeah Lauren like that."

She sucked the head in her mouth like a sucker and let her tongue roll around the head. Adam placed his hand on her head on rubbed his hands in her hair as she sucked. Lauren pulled his penis farther in her mouth until the head hit the back of her throat. She bobbed her head up and down on his penis sucking it farther and harder into her mouth. As she pulled up on it she let her tongue swirl across the head.

Adam pulled Lauren up and laid her on the elevator floor. "I want you Lauren."

Lauren opened her legs and let him see her sex. Adam dug in his pants for a condom. He put it on and slid a finger into her wet pussy. He placed himself and the entrance and rubbed his penis up and down her slit.

"Put it in Adam. Stop torturing me."

Adam grinned and pushed his penis into Lauren and stopped until she adjusted to his size. Her pussy was so tight around his penis. He pushed in deeper and harder with each stroke. Lauren gripped Adam's back and matched his thrust. She wrapped her legs around his back to deepen each stoke.

Adam leaned and sucked in Laurens nipple into his mouth. He let his tongue swirl and nibble on it. He heard Lauren moan as he nibbled and sucked.

"Oh right there Adam. I , I am about to cum. Cum with me please, Adam."

Adam felt Lauren's pussy muscles squeeze his penis as she began to cum. He could not take it any longer. He pushed into Lauren with deeper harder strokes as he came unloading his seed into the condom. He laid down and switched positions putting her on top of him as they caught there breath. He left his penis in her until it shrank and he removed the condom. He kissed her forehead as she slept on his naked chest. He closed his eyes and fell asleep as well.

"Hello, Hello. Is anyone in the elevator?" said a voice over the intercom.

Lauren jerked up and realized where she was. She shook Adam slightly and stood and answered the intercom.

'Hello yeas, we are still here? Can you get us out?"

Adam got up and walked behind her and kissed her neck. He let his hands lazily pay with her breast as she talked on the intercom.

Lauren mouthed stop to him, but moaned when he pinched her nipple.

"Yes, ma'am I will have you two out of there in just about 10 minutes. Sorry for the delay."

"No problem at all." Said Adam into the intercom. They heard it buzz off.

"So we have ten minutes to kill, huh? "He smiled a sneaky grin at her. His eyes were filled with lust.

"Yeah so?"

"Then I have ten minutes to leave you with something to remember me by."

He kissed her passionately and let his fingers find her pussy again. Her pussy was wet once again. "I wonder does your boyfriend know that your pussy only gets this wet for me."

He kissed down her neck, and in between her cleavage. Her kissed her stomach and circled his tongue around her belly button ring. He then replaced his fingers with his tongue. He pushed his tongue into her pussy and slowly bit down on her clit. He lowered himself to the floor and had her sit on his face and he pushed his tongue in her pussy tasting every bit of her. Lauren began humping his tongue. He was doing things to her that no one had done before with their tongue. She pushed her pussy down harder on his tongue and screamed his name as she came.

Adam raised her off his face and kissed her slowly. "We better get dressed Lauren."

They put on their clothes and straightened up just in time for the elevator to kick back on.

"I do not know what to say," said Lauren.

She looked shy around him.

"How about we do this some...." And the elevator door opened.

"Is everything ok." Asked the maintenance man.

'Yeah I had the best time of my life." Said Adam.

They walked out of the elevator.

"Look Lauren what I was trying to say was that we should.."

"Lauren, what the hell happen?" exclaimed Michael.

Adam looked at the guy. He had to be about and inch or two shorter then him. He guessed 6' ft. He was dark brown, with a short hair cut. He already did not like him. He felt like he had seen him somewhere before though.

"The elevator got stuck. So Adam and I played cards the whole time and waited."

Why did you not call me?"

"No service in the elevator. She could not cal you," said Adam.

Michael looked over at Adam as if first noticing him. "Adam right? Thanks for watching my girl in there. I am Mike if you need anything take my card feel free to call."

Adam read the card and saw Mike was the owner of three sports bars in the town.

"Thanks well I better go. Nice hanging with you Lauren. We have to do it again."

She watched him lick his lips and she felt her body quiver. "Yes, definitely again."

"Hmm nice guy. So can we finally leave. I have been parked outside this whole time."

"Yeah let's go Mike."

......... "What was the hold up Adam," asked Christine Adams brunette assistant.

"Oh, you will not believe it. I got stuck in the elevator in my condo," laughed Adam. He sheepishly rubbed his head remembering what he and Lauren had just done.

"Oh my gosh really. Were you stuck by yourself or with people?"

"I was with a woman."

She looked at him with a frown. I sure wish I could have been stuck in an elevator with him, thought Christine.

"Anyway Christine what's up for the rest of my afternoon."

"You have a dinner meeting with Mark at that new restaurant downtown."

"Thanks Christine, I will be in my office and then head out to meet Mark. You can go home it you want."

"You sure you do not want me to stay. I don't mind I have no plans."

"Go home Christine. See you tomorrow."

Adam sat at his desk and laid his head back in the chair and sighed. His mind flashed back to Lauren moaning under him. She was something special, thought Adam. Not just a rump in the sack. He had to definitely see her again. His phone rang suddenly pulling him out of the memory of being with her.

"Hello"

"Adam, heard you got stuck in the elevator at your place."

"How did you hear that Mark I just got out of it like an hour ago. Do you have a tracker on me?"

"No, but Christine does. She just told me. So details. Heard you were stuck in there with a woman."

"Oh man she wasn't just a woman. She was something special."

"Oh really more special than Karen, Alexis, and Tanya."

"Yeah, yeah I got what you are trying to say, but for real I think I've got something this time."

"So when are you all going out?"

"There lays the problem Mark. She has a boyfriend."

"So when has that stopped you before. Anyway my line is clicking. I will see you at the restaurant."

Adam grabbed his jacket and headed out the door. ........... Lauren looked out the window of the car daydreaming of what happened earlier with Adam. She saw his muscles flex as he pushed her leg up and pushed his penis in her.

"Lauren did you hear me." Lauren was pushed out of her daydream back into reality.

"What! Sorry Mike. What did you say?"

"I said do you want to go to that new restaurant to eat."

"Yeah, sure why not."

"You sure you are ok. You have been all spacey since we left your condo."

"Yes, yes Mike I am fine. Please stop asking me that. Let's just go get a good meal and then we can go back to the house and then well you know." She let her hand rub his knee.

He stopped her hand . "Lauren, baby you know today is Thursday. Tomorrow I am all yours, but I have that big meeting tomorrow. Sex clogs up my brain. But, tomorrow trust me I am all yours." He leaned down and gave her a quick peck.

"Yeah you will really give it to me," mumbled Lauren. She rolled her eyes and looked out the window.

"What was that babe?"

"Nothing, I just said look there's valet." They pulled over to the valet for the restaurant and walked in and went to there table. They ordered their food and waited.

"This place is nice. Don't you think Mike?"

"Umm hmm sure babe." Lauren looked at him while he texted on his phone oblivious to the outside world. She looked around the restaurant at the beautiful artwork and design. I definitely have to bring a client here, thought Lauren. She looked around at the people in the restaurant and then paused. Oh my gosh. He is here, thought Lauren.

She looked at his table and tried to see who he was sitting next to. She couldn't from the angle she was sitting. Just a she was looking at him he looked up at her. She turned around fast and looked back at Mike, while he continued texting.

Maybe, he didn't see me, thought Lauren.

"So Adam tell me about this woman from the elevator," asked Mark over the dinner table.

"Man, its something about her. She is gorgeous one. And I know this is going to sound weird, but I feel like something is drawing me to her."

"Really could it be the sex," laughed Mark.

"Whatever, man. Not just the sex."

"Oh, wait you all had sex. Really Adam you had sex on the elevator with this chick. No wander your sprung on her."

Adam glanced around the restaurant. That is when he saw her. She looked at him and then turned back to Mike. He smirked.

"So Adam what does this woman look like."

"She is right at that table over there. Take a look."

"Where? Is she sitting with that guy whose texting."

"Yeah, that's her "friend" Mike."

"Wow, she is hot. I would not mind getting stuck in the elevator with her."

Adam watched her get up from her table and head to the bathroom.

He got up from the table. He yelled, "I will be right back," to Mark.

He watched her go down the hallway. He walked up behind her and put his arm around her waist pulling him to her.

Lauren turned around suddenly and then smiled. "So you saw me."

"How could I not see you? You were with your what is he again oh yeah your friend."

"Oh wow you have jokes. Mike and I are complicated."

"Right ok. So what are we?" He leaned down and kissed her slowly pulling her to him she could feel his penis growing harder. He sucked her tongue into his mouth and she pushed his head deeper into the kiss. Then she heard somebody walk out of the kitchen door next to them. She pulled back.

"Oh my gosh Adam you are intoxicating."

"Let me show you what I have wanted to do to you since I saw you this morning."

"We can't I have to get back to my table."

He put his fingers to her mouth to shush her. Lauren licked his finger and pushed it into her mouth. She sucked his finger in and out of her mouth.

"I can't believe a finger suck would be so hot," said Adam.

He grabbed her hand and pushed her into the bathroom and locked the door. He picked Lauren up and put her on the counter. Adam pushed his lips onto hers and passionately kissed her. He let his hands slide down her body. Lauren opened her legs and allowed him entrance into her pussy. Adam pushed her thong down and pushed two fingers into Lauren's wet pussy. Her rubbed her clit with his thumb and kissed down her neck. Lauren opened her eyes and watched as he lowered himself in front of her pussy. He let the tip of his tongue run up and down her slit. He kissed her clit loudly and then stuck his tongue in her pussy. He swirled it around her pussy and fucked her slowly with it.

ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers
12