The Elevator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was wonderful meeting you, too," I said as the doors closed and I headed down to the parking garage. On my drive home, I was on an emotional roller coaster due to the day's activities. On a positive note, I chose to complete my fantasy about Mr. Jennings.

Mr. Jennings gave me a glass of the white wine, which I dismissed in one gulp. We stood up as our bodies swayed to the soft slow words of a love song and our lips became entangled in a relentless kiss. Jeff picked me up, all the while never ceasing the kiss, and took me into his bedroom suite. It was enormous, with a king-sized bed on the south wall, and it was overlooking a gorgeous garden full of gladiolas, chrysanthemums, roses, and such. The lights were dimmed as Jeff lay me onto soft silk sheets that cascaded around my shapely curves. I removed my bra as I waited to see what his next move would be. I felt his warm hands pick up and caress one of my feet, then the tip of his tongue teased the bottom of my foot from heel to toe.

"Oh, sss, that feels good." I watched him in awe, as he seemed to enjoy giving me so much pleasure. He licked and sucked each toe individually as I was slowly losing control of my faculties. "Damn him," I thought to myself, I didn't usually respond this way to just anyone, but he definitely had my number, and was pushing me to heights unimaginable after only one sexual encounter. Jeff was different from the other men I had slept with in that he seemed to get off on pleasing me to the fullest extent; he didn't just want me to orgasm, he wanted me to have multiple orgasms. He was truly a ladies man, from his good looks, down to his paycheck – with the most admirable quality being that he was a good fuck in bed.

"Now I want to make love to you," he whispered in my ear as he slowly and gently slid his enormous cock into me. Talk about elation, I was the happiest woman alive.

"Umm, oh yes, fuck that pussy, baby!" I was kneading my fingers into his shoulders and back. Our movements were deliberate and calculated, as we tried to hold back the ultimate climax for as long as we could. My nerve endings were standing alert as I concentrated on each and every thrust. Jeff's deep breathing filled my ears while his tongue explored my neck and mouth mercilessly. I was hanging on the edge waiting to plunge into the deep abyss of pleasure that he had created for me. I could never have imagined sharing this depth of emotions with anyone, definitely not someone I barely knew. I was clutching at Jeff and grabbing handfuls of the silk sheet, with my head bent back and my hips writhing – I was having the orgasm of my life.

I came out of my fantasy just as I pulled into my driveway, with my only thought being to go inside, pour myself a glass of wine, and slip into a nice, hot bath. I lit a dozen or so scented candles and adorned the bathroom basin and ledge of the bathtub, as my toes playfully swirled and pushed the bubbles to and from as the water gushed from the faucet. As I submerged my body into the steamy water, my only intention was to drown today's activities from my mind, then try and concentrate on the impending interview on Friday afternoon. The phone rang just as I was drifting off and startled me. I grabbed a towel to dry one of my hands, then reached for the cordless phone lying nearby.

"Hello," I answered impatiently.

"Miss Strong, please," the masculine voice on the other end inquired.

"This is she," I answered, not knowing to whom the stunning voice belonged.

"Hi, this is John – I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time," he answered apologetically.

"John? I don't believe I've made your acquaintance."

"Um, actually you have. Maybe it would refresh your memory if I told you that our meeting has left me more than a little curious."

My heart started to beat faster, as I sought to convince myself that this could not be Mr. Jennings. I had only guessed that his first name was Jeff, but obviously John was a consideration also. "The elevator?" The question was more of a statement.

"Yes, the elevator," he confessed. "I haven't been able to get you off my mind since this morning…I've never experienced passion like that before, and I can't quite put my finger on why things clicked the way they did between us. I can't say that I'm used to encounters such as that, but I'm glad I didn't shy away from it either," he came off as being such a gentleman. "I was very attracted to you right from the beginning and the intimacy has only intensified my first thoughts of you."

I didn't know what to say, he had said it all, further lending to the fantasy I had indulged about him. Was it possible that we had embraced love at first sight, from an intense side? "I…I don't know what to say," I blurted out.

"The reason I called is…I thought maybe we could go out to dinner…tonight?"

"Tonight? You've really put me on the spot, John, I thought you were calling to tell me that screwing your new boss wasn't a wise decision. I was ready to defend myself by saying I didn't know you were associated with J. D. Jennings, Co.," I responded, then chuckled lightly.

"You know the job is yours, besides that's not what I called to talk to you about."

"I don't know anything of the sort, besides I haven't even had my interview yet," I started enjoying this whole scenario.

"You haven't accepted my dinner invitation yet; I could pick you up at 5:30. Does that work for you?"

"That works just fine, and since you have my phone number, I'm sure you have my address too," I responded, trying to be a wise ass.

"I'll see you at 5:30," he said as he hung up. He never answered my question.

I finished my bath and tried to relax until it was time for my date. I picked out a sexy, low-cut black dress that rested about two inches above my knees, and was extremely tight fitting. I hoped he would like my choice, not that I believed he wouldn't.


I heard John's car horn blow promptly at 5:30 p.m. I grabbed my handbag and rushed to the door to be greeted by an exquisite white BMW; it fit his disposition perfectly.

"Hi," I said as John opened the passenger door for me.

"You look great," he smiled at me. He closed my door and went around and got in the other side. He leaned over and kissed me on my cheek as we started to the restaurant.

The rest of the night was an incredible blur, as John was the epitome of good manners; he literally swept me off my feet. The food was outstanding and the conversation was enlightening, but I couldn't help focusing on how the night would end. "I would love to end up in his arms tonight, consumed by the most passionate lovemaking I had ever experienced," I thought to myself. At that moment we pulled up in front of my house. John turned and looked at me as if needing my permission to invite himself in. I took the bait and ran with it.

"Would you like to come in?" I asked innocently.

"You must be reading my mind," he offered.

"Just like I thought you were reading my mind this morning in the elevator."

"That was chemistry this morning. It's chemistry right now, too," he said as we engaged in a fiery kiss.

We stepped out of the car and proceeded up the walk to my house. We couldn't keep our hands or mouths off each other. John took my key to the door and opened it while we backed in still kissing and caressing one another. I didn't want to make love here by the door, I wanted to slip between the sheets and enjoy all the grandeur that comes when you make love with someone you're enchanted by. I broke away from John's embrace and headed upstairs to the master bedroom. Real quick like I reached over and turned on the jet to the fireplace. Flames shot up and blazed brightly only seconds after my command, while John grabbed and held me tight. I could feel his heart beating profusely while I strained my neck back to meet his waiting lips with my own burning desire. He brushed my neck and shoulders with his lips, as he pulled my dress away from my body; I then watched him take off his clothes. We embraced again – holding, kissing, and caressing the depths of our passion. Finally, we lay on the bed, and John smothered my body with soft, sweet, intense kisses as he covered my body with his own. He penetrated me ever so gently – each succeeding thrust proving more conclusive than the previous one. Tonight was different from this morning, because now we were making love – not fucking like in the elevator, but something much more meaningful. I don't think I ever believed in love at first sight, but today I had become a believer. Our bodies were drenched with the perspiration of love. My body had become foreign to me – its actions guided by its own agenda; I was simply along for the ride. John had expended a lot of energy and lay with his face buried in the pillow.

"Are you OK?" I asked in a worried tone.

"Just getting my second wind," he whispered in my ear, sending chills all through me. Before he finished his sentence, I could feel his dick once again growing inside me – throbbing and insisting on yet another climax. John moved with a sense of urgency as he again thrust his manhood into my slippery walls of love. We both began to reach for the inevitable, that which was still unseen, yet we still craved it. Our bodies were twisting, turning, grabbing, arching, and bucking like wild, untamed stallions, only wanting to be free.

We lay exhausted at the expense of our passion. John wanted me to start work bright and early Monday morning. As reckless as it sounded, I was going to enjoy being fucked by this President.

12