The EMT Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Today, you are here for an initial routine check-up, and then we shall be taking some pictures, as requested by Mr Leicester. I hope that will be OK for you. We will finish in plenty of time for you to go and pick up Emma from School."

Suzanne realised that this young doctor knew all about her and her arrangement with Graham Leicester. She felt strangely exposed by his knowledge, and by her corresponding lack of knowledge about him. She was also intrigued by the reference to 'pictures'. Before she could think about it any more, Doctor Packard spoke again.

"We have to do a short, but intimate physical examination, and we also need to go through some questions. Do you have a preference for which we do first?"

Suzanne realised that this young man that she had known for all of a couple of minutes was asking her whether she wanted him to intimately examine her now or later. His casual dress and the fact that he appeared to know so much about her made this interview feel unlike any other doctor / patient relationship she had ever experienced, and she decided to put off any intimate examination until she had had a chance to get used to the idea.

"Let's do the questions first?" she meekly suggested, and the doctor turned his attention to the computer screen on his desk.

He started to work through a fairly normal questionnaire about her general health and health history. She answered his questions truthfully and frankly. Her health had always been good; she was fit and active. After about twenty minutes, he typed another answer into the computer, and then turned to her and asked, "When did you last have sexual intercourse?"

Suzanne answered before she realised the personal nature of the question. "Last night" she automatically replied.

"How many sexual partners did you have last night?"

Now she stopped. From general questions about her health, this was now taking an entirely different and more personal direction.

"Do I really need to answer that?" she asked, suspecting what answer she would get.

"Suzanne, I will be looking after you from now on. It is vital that you answer all my questions truthfully and fully. You can have no secrets from me if I am to do my job properly. Yes, you must answer the question. How many sexual partners did you have last night?"

Suzanne thought again about her response. The personal nature of the question, and his calm way of asking it made this feel even less like a doctor / patient thing, but Suzanne was bright enough to recognise that it was actually the answer that embarrassed her into pausing. It was one thing to play these games, and quite another to blatantly discuss them with a stranger. Doctor Packard patiently waited for her answer, and she forced herself to say something.

"Two" she whispered, "two full partners, three if you count an oral relationship."

Suzanne blushed as she gave her answer and confessed to this young man that she had had sex with two men the evening before, and sucked another into her mouth. Stating it like this was deeply humiliating for her, and as she was discovering, humiliation was just another way to turn her on. She already felt her body responding to her humiliation as she waited for the next question.

"Thank you Suzanne. Please don't be embarrassed. You will learn that nothing will surprise me or offend me, and I am sure that you will have many more things to confess to me as time goes by. How did the two full partners use you?"

At first, Suzanne wasn't sure what he meant by the question. In answer to her quizzical look, he explained.

"Did they use you vaginally or anally or both Suzanne? Did they also use your mouth? and in what order did they use you?"

Suzanne gasped at the audacity of the question, but the serious look of impatience on the doctor's face convinced her that she needed to answer these personal questions with all the honesty and frankness that she had given the earlier ones. She took a deep breath and answered.

"The first took me orally and then vaginally, from the rear, the second only orally. Finally, I had vaginal sex with my husband, if you must know". Her body was now rapidly responding to her humiliation.

"And was the sexual activity gentle and loving, or was it strong and brutal, both vaginal and oral?"

This was too much, and Suzanne's eyes flashed with her anger and humiliation. Before she could say a word, he continued.

"I need to know Suzanne. In a moment I am going to examine you, and I need to know how your body and tissues react to forceful sexual activity so that I can advise my client, and your employer, of your bodies durability and power of recovery". Again Suzanne forced herself to answer the embarrassing and humiliating question.

"All three were relatively forceful" she answered quietly, feeling her wetness starting to begin between her legs as she relived the various episodes of her previous evening. "I would say that even my husband was more forceful than usual with me, and the activity was certainly much longer than I am used to. I'm sorry, longer in duration. Not necessarily bigger, if you see what I mean."

She cast her eyes down to the floor as the doctor typed in notes following her answer.

"Just a few more questions Suzanne, and then we are done with this part. Are you usually sexually responsive? I mean do you usually lubricate well when you are excited, and were you excited and well lubricated last night when these events occurred?"

Suzanne's eyes flashed up at the doctor again, but she realised she had to respond.

"I was very excited all evening" she confessed, wondering how the doctor would react when he saw her present state of lubrication. "I was well lubricated, naturally, I tend to be so whenever I am in a sexually exciting situation."

"Very good Suzanne, and the oral sex, how deep did they go? Are you able to deep-throat? Are you practiced at it? And did you take any of them into your throat last night? This is the last question for now Suzanne, and soon we can start the physical examination".

Suzanne was now very flushed with her growing embarrassment, and very nervous and excited about the situation she was in. She knew better now than to evade the question.

"I wouldn't say that I am very practiced at deep oral penetration, no. But last night, I did go further than I normally do, and I did "deep-throat" as you call it – deep for me anyway."

"Excellent Suzanne, thank you for bearing with me. Now, can you please open your mouth and look straight ahead."

Suzanne did as she was asked, and the doctor ripped a spatula from its hygienic covering, and pressed down on her tongue as he gazed intently into the back of her throat. Suzanne sat quietly as he reached for a small torch, which he used to assess the soft tissues.

"There is a little damage, although nothing at all to worry about," he muttered, half to himself, "Say Aaaaah. You are young enough and fit enough to continue to enjoy oral sex as much as you want. In time, your throat will become used to it and you'll find it easier, and the little damage that you have from last night will become a thing of the past. I'll give you some antiseptic gargle though, just to guard against any infection; used it for the next couple of days after brushing your teeth."

He switched off the light, and broke the spatula into two dropping the pieces into a discreetly placed medical waste bin on the other side of his desk.

"Now would you please step behind the screen and strip off completely. There is a gown for you to slip on, and I will be back with you in a few minutes. Would you prefer Nurse Pyrford to be present for your physical examination?"

Suzanne thought about her obvious wetness and decided that she didn't want another female to be present and aware of how her body was responding to this young doctor's attention. She answered in the negative, and as Doctor Packard left the room, she slipped behind the screen.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Meanwhile, back in the office, Ian had been summoned (without John) to Karl Solomon's office for a brief meeting. As he made his way there, Ian remembered the brief exchange of e-mails they had shared the night before, and Karl's heavy-handed hint that he was expecting to enjoy Suzanne's 'help' in the near future.

As he knocked at Karl's office door, and was summoned in, Ian was also remembering how Karl had pawed at Suzanne's ass in a corner at Graham's soiree, and later, had rather obviously brushed her breast with his hand as they kissed goodbye.

The Company Secretary and Treasurer was sitting behind his desk and on the phone when Ian entered the office, and Karl signalled Ian to take a seat as he finished his conversation. Ian couldn't help overhear Karl's side of the discussion.

"Yes, he's here now Graham. I'll be sure to do that. Yes, I'm sure she will, and I look forward to it greatly. Thanks again. We'll let you know how it goes. Bye."

Karl hung up the phone and looked across at Ian, who had been wondering if Karl had been discussing Suzanne with Graham. His curiosity was soon satisfied.

"That was Graham" said Karl, "We were talking about your very charming and accommodating wife, Suzanne."

Ian's heart leapt into his mouth, and he wondered what was going to happen to him next on this roller coaster of a ride that they had begun. Karl continued.

"You'll forgive me being frank Ian, but you should know that I am "fully in the picture" with Suzanne's role and responsibilities, and with your compliant participation in her contract" He leered across his desk at Ian, who could only nod as his suspicions were confirmed.

"Graham and I were just discussing the little project Suzanne is going to help me with, and we are of one mind. The sooner that Suzanne starts, the better. Accordingly, when you see her tonight, I'd like you to tell her to be here for an initial session tomorrow morning at 09:00."

Ian was about to protest that Emma would need to be taken care of when Karl stopped him in his tracks.

"Suzanne will need to be available to me for 36 hours. She'll be home Wednesday afternoon, Ms Pyrford has been booked for the entire period, and will be with you at 06:00 tomorrow to look after Emma. I suggest that you bring Suzanne with you to work, and that she is packed and ready to go with me."

Again, Ian was about to speak, but Karl continued without giving him time.

"As I'm sure you would rather know in advance, I can tell you that Suzanne will be required to 'perform her special duties' for us with one of our customers who has become a little tiresome. I'm not sure yet how far she will need to go, we will be attending a business dinner with him, and we'll play it by ear. It may simply require that she flatters him a little, or it may take more – I will make a final decision, with the full authority and permission of Graham."

As he paused for breath, Ian was able to get in.

"Karl, I don't quite understand. Will Suzanne be with you throughout? Where exactly are you going?"

Karl held up his hand to stem the questions.

"Ian, Suzanne is now under contract and at the beck and call of Graham. He has agreed to this project as the first of Suzanne's duties. He will call her tonight to give her specific instructions. I am telling you this now so that she can be prepared for his call. I'm also telling you because I think you want to know, at least, I assume part of the pleasure for you is in knowing that she will be required to perform certain duties. Am I right?"

Ian could only nod dumbly, although his mind was in a whirl. This was going far faster than he had expected.

"Now, I will try to answer some of the questions that I'm sure you have. I will brief Suzanne fully when we meet in the morning, and I will be with her when we meet the client for dinner, which will be in London. We'll travel down together by train tomorrow afternoon, and we'll be travelling back by train on Wednesday morning, hopefully having accomplished our mission. That is all you really need to know. We'll stay and dine at the Park Lane Hilton – separate rooms, don't worry, although that is more to allow Suzanne to do her duty if necessary than to spare her or your blushes."

Ian was quickly realising that this was a very serious game they were playing, but his cock was already hard at the possibilities of the situation.

"Suzanne will need nice evening wear, I suggest a sexy cocktail dress and appropriate lingerie, but Graham will have more specific instructions for her, and she will be there in the capacity as my assistant as far as the client is concerned. Any questions?"

Ian struggled to take all this in. He was being asked to help his wife prepare for an overnight business trip with the guy that couldn't keep his hands off her in a crowded room. His boss was going to be calling Suzanne this evening to give her specific instructions about how to flirt with, flatter, and if necessary, seduce a client of the company. Part of him wanted to call the whole thing off, and part of him wanted to see this crazy adventure through, and have his wife act as the company whore. He couldn't think of any relevant questions, and was soon dismissed by Karl reminding him to make sure Suzanne was ready for Graham's call that evening. He headed back to his own office in a daze of confusion and sexual excitement. When he got to his old office, he found May already hard at work packing up his things for the move to the Executive Suite next to John's office.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back in the doctor's surgery on the west side of Edinburgh, Suzanne stepped nervously from behind the screen, having stripped completely before slipping on the examination robe she had found there. Typically impractical, the robe tied at the back, whilst leaving most of her back and ass exposed. Doctor Packard was back in the room, and asked her to climb up onto the couch, lying on her front. She did as he asked, and no sooner was she lying down, than he untied the strings at her back, and peeled the robe away on either side to leave her effectively lying naked on her stomach on the couch. Suzanne was acutely aware of how she must look, and twitched with tension as he reached out and pulled her blond hair to one side, before using a stethoscope to listen to her back, just below the nape of her neck.

"Relax, and just breathe deeply Suzanne will you?"

He repositioned the cold tip of the scope across and down her back, several times, listening to her breathing. Satisfied, he began to feel her spine and back with his fingertips, gradually moving lower towards her buttocks. As he glanced down, he saw the still red mark of a hand on her cheek, and felt and prodded it, watching the skin colour change as he did so. Her buttocks clenched in reaction to this intimate touch, and then relaxed again as she got used to it.

"Healthy circulation anyway" he said, "and good reflexes too, although not my usual way of checking them." Suzanne giggled slightly, partly at his little joke, and partly as she imagined what it looked like as her cheeks involuntarily clenched, the red mark of Graham's hand still visible on her ass from the slap he had given her. Strangely, she felt quite proud of this badge of her submission.

The doctor then continued to feel down the length of her legs, from the thighs beneath her butt cheeks, down past her knees and over her taut, tanned calf. He rolled the flesh between his hands, as if feeling for any lumps or abrasions, but Suzanne had never had a doctor handle her this way before. The feeling was like a gentle massage, and really quite pleasant.

After exploring both legs this way, he returned to her ass, and placing a hand over each cheek, leant down towards her to say,

"I need to look at your anal sphincter Suzanne, please relax and try to help me."

Suzanne started from the relaxed drowsiness she had felt as he massaged her legs, but nodded slightly to acknowledge she had heard him. She then closed her eyes in embarrassment as she felt his hands start to separate her ass cheeks, to expose the little dark ring of her anus. She realised that he would also be able to see her lips and their obvious wetness, but couldn't resist raising her ass slightly from the couch to make this deeply humiliating visual examination easier for him.

As she raised her ass, his thumbs slipped between her cheeks, and spread her little rosebud, testing its elasticity. She felt so exposed at that moment, and tried to resist the reflexive clamping of her buttocks to close the stretched orifice..

"Good reflexes again. Nice tight little anus, but plenty of elasticity Suzanne. Have you practiced anal sex very often?"

Again Suzanne blushed at the combination of exposure and humiliating personal question.

"It isn't something we have done much," she admitted, "but we have done it occasionally."

As the young doctor continued to scrutinise and test the elasticity of her anus, the experience got to Suzanne, and as her excitement mounted, she was horrified to feel her sex expand and open, like a flower bud opening, her outer lips parting allowing her swollen inner lips to obtrude. She clenched her eyes tight with the embarrassing betrayal of her own body, which must have been unmistakable to Doctor Packard.

"Don't be embarrassed Suzanne," he stated matter-of-factly. "Your reaction is perfectly normal in a healthy young woman. Now, will you please turn over, so that I can look at your front."

Again, the ambiguity of his words hit straight to Suzanne's feeling of powerlessness, and she automatically started to turn herself over. Her arms still being in the sleeves of the now useless gown, prevented her getting very far, until she shucked the gown off and left it beneath her on the examining couch as she scuttled over onto her back, her knees raised and legs clamped tightly shut, as she lay naked to the detached gaze of Dr Packard. She kept her eyes open as she saw him glance quickly up and down her body, taking in her graceful femininity. She thought that his expert appraisal looked far from being detached and professional, but she was too far gone in wanting him to react to her to do anything about it.

Placing his stethoscope again in his ears, he held the business end against her chest, just above her breasts, and asked her to breathe deeply for him. After listening carefully for a few breaths, he removed the stethoscope, and started with his manual examination of her skin and muscles just as he had when she had lain on her front. This time he prodded her breasts all over with the tips of two fingers, tweaked her nipples quickly and examined their reaction, then slid his hands down her flat stomach. He then started again with the gentle massaging of her legs, this time from the front, again starting at the thighs. The natural consequence of his manipulation was to flatten her legs to the couch, and cause them to open slightly, exposing again her swollen lips, and offering him a first sight of the neatly trimmed landing strip that adorned her prominent pubic mound.

"Excellent Suzanne, you have kept yourself in very good condition for a young mother. I am sure that Mr Leicester is very glad to have recruited you. Now, I need to take a little look at your vagina and cervix, and then take some samples, and we are through for now. Please remain lying flat, raise your knees, and part your legs for me, and I'll be as gentle as I can be with you."

Suzanne obeyed without thinking, and felt her lips separate and open further as she drew up her knees and parted them as instructed. A small dribble of her wetness ran down between her legs as she did so, and she felt it meander into the crack of her ass, and around her little rosebud ring.

Dr Packard now moved down to the end of the couch, and asked her to shuffle down towards him, as he reached forwards, a hand behind each calf to help her comply. When her feet were at the end of the couch, and he was standing between her spread knees, he reached forwards again and used his fingers to pull her lips apart, and commenced a visual examination of her vaginal orifice. Despite expecting it, Suzanne jerked as his fingers came into contact with her sensitive lips.