The Encounter

Story Info
Sabrina & George spice up their marriage.
5.7k words
4.2
56k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Smith
Tim Smith
662 Followers

I guess my story starts when my wife and I stopped having weekly sex. This it seems marked our decent into trying to spice up our marriage again and led us to where we are now.

First off my name is George and my wife's name is Sabrina. Sabrina is a small woman with red hair and pail skin and I'm about average build with slightly graying hair. Sabrina is attractive enough, all 125 pounds of her, especially her large natural breasts and apple ass. We live in a large city in the northwest and are both over 40 years old with 2 kids ages eleven and thirteen.

It all started when the kids went to their grandparents in Colorado over the summer. Sabrina took the initiative to dress in a maids outfit one evening to surprise me. Well the surprise was on all three of us, me Sabrina and a salesman visiting our small business here in town. Tom was floored when we walked in silently and Sabrina appeared in the scant maids outfit then ran for the bedroom red faced. Of course this prompted an honest conversation later that evening over drinks once we coaxed Sabrina from the bedroom any way. "Just trying to spice things up while the kids were out of town" Sabrina said, still a little red faced but much more relaxed now that 3 drinks had been by her lips. I had only met Tom earlier that day and perhaps that's why it was so easy for both of us to break into the conversation, after all he was a trustworthy stranger, what more could you ask for when discussing such things.

Tom suggested what his wife and he did, a little creative swing once a year, just to take the edge off. Sabrina was silent for a moment, which I found interesting before she shrugged of the idea as a good way to end a marriage. What was odd is the look on her face as she thought about it; perhaps it was time I thought to myself.

That night the mood in the bedroom was totally different with the thoughts of the evening on our minds and good sex was had by both of us.

A week later out of the blue I brought it up as Sabrina stood in the same maids outfit at the beginning of another romantic evening. Scared I waited for the same response and to my surprise she said, "OK let's talk about this."

As we talked I admitted I was turned on by Tom seeing her all but naked in the little maid's outfit and that perhaps we needed to try new things. Sabrina agreed to my astonishment and the subject was dropped with the idea we would both think about it then talk in a week or two.

Mean while business was booming and Tom was scheduled to come back in town that very week and I met him after work for a few drinks as well as to discuss business. As the evening drug on Tom asked how things were going with or search for excitement in our marriage. I responded by telling him we had come to an agreement to have some fun but no direction was set thus far. Tom looked at me in silence then said, "You know I have some friends from Corp net, they all travel together and when they come into town they always look for a female companionship." " My wife has considered several times to meet up with them, I don't know if I am up to that sort of thing, but if you are and she is, give me a call I'll hook you up."

I was silent accept to smile back and begin a deep contemplation of the whole situation.

That evening I brought up the subject with Sabrina, and to my total amazement she said, "If it's what you want I'll do it, but you have to be there to, after all it's supposed to be for both of us." "Also I wonder what they would want me to do for entertainment, and if they wanted to touch would that be OK?"

I smiled and thought for a moment and pictured Tom touching her in her maid's outfit and said, "Yes that would be OK."

The next day I called Tom and said, "OK she'll do it, do you think they'll mind if I am there?" Tom said he would check and have them get a hold of us on our personal e-mail at home, I gave tom our e-mail address and wondered if we would even hear from them at all.

Two days later we got an e-mail with a picture of three men all smiling in their best suits standing in front of what looked like a convention center somewhere. The man writing said he would like to get a picture of my wife if possible for him and the rest. I coaxed Sabrina back into the maid's outfit and snapped a few photos and sent them off. Ten minutes later we got a return e-mail that said when they would be in town and mentioned they liked to tip the entertainment and would do so well if she was good. A day prior to the men flying in my wife received a private e-mail marked for her eyes only and giggled while reading it. I asked what they wanted and she said quietly, "it's none of your business, you will see soon enough."

The next day at work I couldn't think even half straight and was surprised I wasn't sent home early. When I got home Sabrina was already in the shower and I waited impatiently for her to step into the living room. When she did she was dressed in a long trench coat with a larger than life smile on her face. She just said, "Ok stud let's get going and no peeking on the way."

The Hotel was in the downtown district and lavish by anyone's standards. As we entered I headed for the desk, my wife tugging me away saying, "I know the room number hun, and we don't even know their names, silly."

"Ok, here it is room number 344, OK honey, you said you were ok with this right?" my wife said. "Sure, I'm looking foreword to it sweetie, you get in there and show them how sexy you are."

Sabrina knocked and a man I recognized from the pictures appeared at the door. He asked us in and we met the other two men. I could tell Sabrina was very nervous, all red faced and not willing to take off her coat "until the entertaining began" she said. I was sure for about fifteen minutes she would want to leave but after a few drinks she became more relaxed and the introductions began to pour out between the three men and us. After a little while all three men started complimenting her on how beautiful she was and they couldn't wait for her to start entertaining. That said and to my amazement my wife stood and removed her coat. I know my mouth fell as she now stood in front of three strangers and me her husband with no more on than a black matching thong and bra. As she stood facing the men, her back to me, the thin strap of the thong disappeared in her apple ass never reappearing below. The bra I could see as she moved just slightly to the side had literally no chance of keeping her breast contained and I would later learn that was part of the plan. The men all ogled over her and the compliments began to fly as well as another couple of drinks for Sabrina. My wife gobbled down two more drinks as she walked here and there while the men all kept their eyes peeled on her every move.

I was totally turned on by what was happening and a bulge grew in my trousers as I as well watched her strut around.

One man now piped up out of the group and said, "Can we see you closer, right here in front of us?"

Sabrina approached the men never taking her eyes off of me, searching for my approval of her being in such close contact distance with the men. As she walked in front of me she smiled as she looked down to see the bulge in my pants, then turned toward the men, her back now again in my view. As Sabrina stood fast right in front of the three men on the sofa Jim, who appeared to be the ring leader in the e-mails and here tonight said, "We have 3,000 dollars cash, that's a thousand each and it's yours to have if you will do what ever we say, and you are not obligated to have sex with anyone here." "We have done this before and we always add more tips through out the night." Sabrina's head turned around with a question mark in her eyes wanting me to make that decision. I though quickly, ANYTHING, shit who knows what they will do, but it's what we agreed on, and the money Hmm just a nice bonus.

I quickly smiled and said, "OK." Jim swiftly arose and handed me thirty one hundred dollar bills then turned to rejoin his friends. To my surprise he instead walked up to my wife's back, directly in front of me and put his hands on her shoulders, moving her towards the sofa and his two friends. Sabrina again looked at me as she was led closer to the sofa and I smiled back shaking my head in approval.

Now my wife stood just inches from them as Jim released her shoulders and took his seat again. I can't explain the sight of your own wife for the most part all but naked standing just inches from three men on a sofa, in a hotel room, my head was streaming the information but parts of my mind were all but blocking it out as I watched the men began to reach for my wife's pail legs.

"We want to see that beautiful ass of yours, turn around for us Sabrina." "Oh yes, what an ass, look at that, back up as close as you can get, yes that's it now bend forward for us, Some one get a chair from over there."

A man rushed over to the dinette and retrieved a fancy armed chair and placed it as Jim had asked directly in front of my wife who was now staring intently at me as she reached for the arms, almost as if she was pleading for me to whisk her away from here. "George you have a beautiful wife here, you really do." As Jim spoke he started to push Sabrina's legs a little at a time from each other, little by little until her legs were in a wide spread position so as each outside man could now place her calf in between their two legs, holding her in place. With Sabrina in this position I couldn't see the man in the middle but I could see her breasts began to pour out of the small top through the slats in the chair as well as her face that now was showing new signs of both confusion and lust. "We're going to touch you now Sabrina, is that ok?" My wife just shook her head yes and began to bite down on her lip nervously.

I could see my wife move about just a little as the two outside men began to move up her legs with their hands, caressing her ever so lightly. Again she jumped just a bit as I assumed the man in the middle had begun to explore her ass with his hands. In moments my suspicions were confirmed as I could now see his hands travel ever so often to the outsides of her ass cheeks within my view. Sabrina and I both jumped just a little as someone slapped her ass, then again, then again. The two men on the outside began to move their hands forward to her large hanging tits, removing each one easily from their flimsy confines of the skimpy bra. Looking back at my wife's face, her eyes were now closed and a soft moan began to come from her throat. "Oh yes, pull that over to the side for me and hold it there." A long silence followed and Sabrina said, "Oh my, Oh my, oh godddddd" as all three men stared intently at whatever the man in the middle was doing. "Hey George, could you get some drinks for all of us and make your wife's a triple." I rose slowly not wanting to take my eyes off the site and walked to the small bar to retrieve the drinks as asked. As I made five drinks, a triple for me as well, there was no noise from the room as I kept my ears pealed. Minutes later I heard a Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, Humph, Humph, Oh god, Fuck. And then Jim's voice, "Oh ya that's it, how does she taste."

Slap... Slap... Slap... Slap, "OH... "Oh my, oh my, god" came from Sabrina as I now hurried back with the drinks. When I walked in the room with the first two drinks the man in the middle had planted his face dead in my wife's ass and was obviously going to town with his tongue. The other two were pulling her ass cheeks out to the sides so as to make more room for him to get in deeper. Leaving the middle man on his own the two outside men took their drinks and I went back for the final three. Once back in the bar area I could now hear a rhythmic sloshing sound coming now from the room as well as my wife moaning quiet a bit louder. I knew instantly what the noise was as Sabrina could get very wet and noisy when highly aroused and someone's fingers were in her pussy for sure working her real good.

Returning to the room I could see the man in the middle still with his mouth buried in her ass but as well he was fingering her with his hand below his chin. The two outside men were now reaching around to her swinging breasts and groping at will as she shook in her first orgasm. Trying not to drop the three drinks I sat one on an end table never taking my eyes off the spectacle in front of me and took my wife and mine around the front of the chair she was leaning on. Sabrina's forehead was covered in sweat, her hair slightly clinging now around her ears as she looked up to me ashamed and humiliated for climaxing in this position with these strangers. Feeling now was the time to show my support I knelt in front of her and took her mouth to mine and began to kiss her. "Give her the drink, she deserves it George" one of the men said and I did so as they took a brief break at their assault, all drinking quickly and tossing their glasses out of the way. Sabrina rose slightly and guzzled the strongest drink of her life as the men talked quietly in the background. "We brought some toys with us Sabrina, lots of toys, we hope your ok with that." "We want you to do a table dance, at least that's what we call it, here... we'll show you."

The two outside men jumped up and escorted my wife by the waist away from the sofa as the other moved the chair and brought a smooth coffee table over and placed it jus a foot from the front of the sofa. He then grabbed a duffle bag that had been off to the side the whole time and pulled out an enormous rubber cock with a suction cup below the fake balls. The man spit on the suction cup then pressed it hard down on the table, directly in the middle. While the other two helped Sabrina out of her thong and bra then led her back to the table, She looked at me in fear as the one man smeared a thick jell over the cock and then took two pillows from behind the sofa and placed one on each side of it. "Oh it's awful big you guys, I don't know if I can do it or not" my wife said as the two men lifted her over the cock and slowly settled her over it. As tall as it was her knees were not very far apart on the pillows and the men gathered around and took a hold of each pillow and her waist and began to push her down on it.

"Oh god, Oh god Oh God God God God, FUCK it's big" came from her mouth as they slid her down on it, the whole time moving the pillows further and further apart. Once Sabrina was half on the cock the men quickly produced from the duffle bag four fuzzy Velcro cuffs and secured her wrists to her ankles. Then a number of other toys were thrown about on the table and one man remained on each side of her taking a hold of her knees as Jim came up behind her and knelt near her ass. Now there was a visible sweat showing up on her body as with her eyes wide open in a stare she waited to see what was next.

Reaching around her Jim placed a blindfold over her eyes and said, "George we need your help now, get in front of her on you knees and put this on." He handed me another blindfold and said, "if you take it off the deal is off and the money stays."

I knelt in front of my wife and put on the blindfold. Immediately my senses were heightened and as I drew in close to my wife.

I could hear her rapid breathing as well as smell her arousal and feel the heat from her body.

Not being told not to I reached forward; I put one hand on each of her hips. She jumped just slightly not knowing who's they were and settled quickly. Slap slap slap slap slap slap rang through the room as I felt the hits through her hips, first on the right then on the left and so on. " This is called an oversized vibrating egg, it will be deep in your ass," Jim told my wife. We fell slightly together as Sabrina tensed and said, "Fuck it's going in my ass, Big big big big slow slow slow." I could feel her ass being spread by a number of hands and her ass cheeks putting up a fight, more then more than she was whimpering out loud then silence as she shook lightly uncontrollably as she now rested her head on my shoulder. Suddenly I could feel her tense and then I felt a slight buzz in her hips where my hands were placed, as obviously Jim had turned it on now. "Ok there we go, now for the table dancing part."

I was trapped in a dark erotic world now as I felt her move and jerk about ever so slightly. I could hear the men move about and feel her soft skin being pulled about as I held onto her hips. "Oh, Oh, Oh, UmmmmPH," came from her mouth near my ear and I was overtaken by curiosity and asked her, "Please tell me what they are doing honey, please."

My wife then lifted her head and spoke in a raspy gutter tone that I will never forget, "Oh... Hun They, they oh someone's, Oh god,... someone's," she shook a bit and groaned and said, "Ok, Ok it's in, Oh honey they are stretching my ass hole with something, OH, SLOW, Please, please... Fuck... Hun... nnnnny" My wife shook and breathed hard as I felt her hips being pulled outward, knowing the final effect on her pussy as it stretched to accommodate the large and long rubber cock.

"I... I... I can... Feel it, god so deep in my... belly, fuck hun so deep" Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, came from in front of me very close as my wife said, "No don't hurt em like that, hun their slapping my tits" Slap, slap slap, slap slap.

"They're pinching my nipples now, oh god, STOP, STOP, hurts so so bad" "we've got a present for our little slave girl" Jim interrupted, "These bands will hold those big tits out where we can have a good time with them, you'll see."

"Someone lead Hubby around to her back side and let him feel what we've been up to."

I was led around and knelt behind her and began to feel her ass that to my amazement was hot to the touch. Sabrina shook from my cool hands as I continued with the only eyes I had to inspect the condition, or perhaps better yet the predicament she was in. as the men busied them selves, I assumed with my wife's tits I began to roam her ass with my hands, first up to find a strap tight around her waist and from it two thin ropes running down the crack of her ass. I followed them down and right away ran into a large but plug with a hose and a pump ball coming from it. I traced it's perimeter to feel it's size and was astounded at tightness of her ass ring gripping onto it's large girth, as large as my cock for sure. As I continued to trace around it I found a wire coming out of her ass next to it and remembered the egg that must have been buried even deeper in her. I then noticed the butt plug buzzing just slightly as the end must have been right against it. The two thin ropes were tight over it and continued on below as I now followed them. My wife spoke, her voice low and shaky, "Do... Do you like... Oh god what are they doing to my,... what you see honey, please tell me." I responded, "Yes, oh god yes your ass hole is all stretched and hot."

I felt lots of wetness everywhere below and for a minute lost track of where the thin rope went until I realized what the men had done. The men had pulled my wife's pussy lips out to the sides and ran the soft thin rope over each then tightened it down, pulling her lips wide apart and leaving only wet soft skin from the inside of her pussy exposed beneath her open V.

Three inches of the monster cock was still exposed below her as I felt its girth and position carefully.

Reaching around the front I found the size of the cock along with the two thin ropes made her clit stand out at serious attention and it was then I realized how easily it would be to make cum, time and time again as I had heard the men talking about earlier.

Another man's finger pushed mine away as Sabrina jumped to attention as I heard, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, "Oh my... Tits, oh god my fucking tits, Groannnnnnn, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, hunnnnn,... I'm CummmmmMmmmIiiiinnnnnN."

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
662 Followers
12