The Encounter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I feel his massive cock probing at me, looking for an entrance, I have one more quick moment of hesitation. That is soon gone though as I feel the head press into me.

"Daniel."

Slowly he presses further in and I can feel him reach a blockage. Slowly he presses against it as I finally tell him to just do it and get it over with. The pain is intense as he busts through, but then there is just this sensation of fullness.

Slowly he pulls almost out and pushes back in raising me off the bed in surprised pleasure. "Oh, yes! Keep it up! Harder!"

When he starts to pick up the rhythm I start to cry out. I can't keep it from happening. My body feels like it is on fire until I can feel it building and building and finally it bursts within me and I don't know any more.

When I open my eyes I see that Daniel has covered me with the blanket, and has gotten partially dressed. He must have heard me move because instantly he turns around and comes over to the bed.

"Marie, are you okay? Did I hurt you?" I reach up a very unsteady hand and caress his cheek.

"Daniel, I'm okay. I just passed out for a moment."

"A moment? I was going to get a doctor pretty soon if you didn't come around. You have been out for over ten minutes! Are you sure that you are okay?" I can hear the fear in his voice so I hasten to assure him that, yes; I am as okay as I can be.

"Do these black outs happen often?"

"Increasingly so. From what I have been told, if I over-exert myself too much then I will have a black out that I just don't come around from. I'm sorry I didn't warn you."

Now all he will want to do is leave, I just know it. I can't even be his for the remaining time that I have. I turn and look away so that I don't see him leave. When the silence in the room gets to deafening, I turn to see if he is still there, and, to my surprise, he is.

"Marie, this just makes it more important that we get you all initiated to the fine arts of sex before much more time has elapsed. Unfortunately, we have very little time left on this train. Why don't you get dressed and I'll go and help Marsha get packed and find a porter that can help her to the next train. From the time I get back to you until the end I am all yours. I will not leave your side." Leaning over he gives me the sweetest kiss that I have ever experienced

To be continued......

12