The End of the Ice Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Icingsugar
Icingsugar
29 Followers

"My lovely sleeping beauty." Jonathan murmured. "Let me see you then. Take it off."

Her hands rushed to the shoulder straps.

"No, wait!" Jonathan said. "Let me."

Lori let her hands fall again. He wanted to undress her? That sounded like a really great idea. She decided that she could endure a bit more of this exquisite waiting for that.

Jonathan stepped forward, took her face between her hands, and kissed her lightly on the lips. The hands then started moving downwards to her neck and out to her shoulders, over them and down her arms, pulling the thin straps of her dress with them. He placed small kisses on her shoulder, her upper chest and arms as he slowly slid the dress off her. As her breasts were freed, he let his lips and tongue taste the skin on her firm mounds, blowing warm air onto her nipples, but never touching them.

The dress still clung to her hips, so he dropped to his knees to pull it further down, off her belly, down to her waist and over her hips. After that it fell easily to the ground, lying like a silky white cloud around Lori's feet. And from her feet his hands once again travelled her skin, this time up the backside of her legs, from her heels and all the way up to her ass. He tugged at the waistbands of her panties and slowly slid then down her legs.

She was naked, totally exposed, her pussy only inches from his prying eyes. But it didn't feel the least bit weird. No shame. This was the Boy. The Boy stood up, took her hands and led her to the bed, where she laid down on her back, looking up at him.

Jonathan's eyes took in her body for a while, and then turned his gaze up to her eyes with a serious face.

"You are so beautiful." he said. And then...

...and then. "I love you, Lori."

The words clung to her heart, her heart clung to the words. Love. He loved her.

"I love you too. You know that."

Just like the night before, he leaned over her and their lips met. This time without any kind of false modesty. This time they sucked each other in, probed their tongues deep and kissed with the passion that can only come from true love. And once again, Jonathan's hands was all over her welcoming body.

The feeling of his palms and fingertips on her bared skin was almost overwhelming. Wherever they roamed, her legs, her feet, her waist, belly, chest, arms, neck, the sensation of intimate touch screamed at her unaccustomed mind. It tingled, burned and soothed her at the same time, and every stroke across a nipple sent a jolt through her entire body. His exploring hands, his lips fused to hers and the lovemaking of tongues between them sent Lori into a whole dimension of her own, where all that mattered was pleasure and everything else faded away.

"How does it feel?" Jonathan whispered as he broke the kiss. She smiled. She even laughed.

"Incredible. Just...so...incredible. It was never like this before. Never ever no way. Jesus, this is too much, an orgasm would fucking kill me! Then so be it, I wanna cum, I wanna die!"

"You're not gonna die, Lori. I won't let you. Cause if you did, you wouldn't be able to keep your promise."

"Promise? What promise?"

"I don't think I'd want to screw you silly if you're dead."

"Oh. That." Lori panted. "You know, you are a bit too dressed for that."

He laughed and stood up, removing his own clothes. Shirt first, and then, just as quickly, his khakis and boxers. She barely noticed the erection springing out to point at her. She was too mesmerized by the sight of all that skin, all that body. The pale complexion of someone who kept his shirt on, his hairless chest with well defined muscles, his stomach with the hint of a six-pack. A long scar on his left shoulder, a birthmark pinpointing the location of his heart. As if there was any doubt.

He sat down beside her again. And without further ado, continued where he'd left off.

"Nnnngh!" she went, as Jonathan sucked one of her nipples into his mouth, massaged the other one and slid a finger along the length of her slit. Lori bit her lip and shut her eyes as the finger parted her pussy lips and slowly entered her. It slid in easily, and Jonathan started to move it in and out of her. With each movement, a small high-pitched moan escaped Lori's lips. It was really happening. For the first time since a long and cold Ice Age, she had a man inside of her. And it was Him. And it felt every bit as wonderful as she had thought it would feel.

----------

In the Ice Age she had tried to remember. Tried to remember the twitching, tugging flow of blood and hormones that the right touch and the right words could bring. The shivers, the jolts, the wonderful cramp-like state where she could not would not dared not slow down wind down let go, where there is only one thing to do to feel to reach. To reach. She had tried to remember the rush, the explosion and the storm. The complete shutdown of conscious thought, the flash of lightning and the brief taste of another, much more real dimension.

But she forgot. She could not remember the heat. And with the lack of warmth, everything else followed.

----------

Now the need to once again find that heaven was burning inside of her. She wanted to cum, wanted to remember what it was all about.

"Are you ready, Lori?" Jonathan suddenly whispered in her ear.

"Oh yes! Do it!" she panted, eyes closed, mouth open.

"Do what Lori?"

"No, please don't tease me like that...just...uuh!" she groaned in disappointment as his finger pulled out of her. "Just do it...inside...now. Fuck...is that the magic word? Fuck me, please fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..."

Her legs were already spread wide and she was slippery wet from the slow fingering. And suddenly Lori felt something pushing, parting, stretching, sinking in. Her eyes shot open, discovering Jonathan hovering above her, resting on stretched arms on each side of her head. She had not even noticed him move. Loris gaze went down between her legs, where she could see how she literally was getting more and more impaled, ever so slowly. But that was nothing compared to the sensations screaming up from her stretching vaginal walls.

"Oh fuck, it's too much! You're so big!"

"Thanks, but I'm really quite average." he replied with a whisper. "You're just not used to this. It's been a while, remember?"

Remember? How could she ever forget?

Pretty soon she was filled up with everything he had, and Jonathan slumped down on his elbows, lying on top of her. His chest pressed down on her breasts, his legs spread hers wide and his face was right above hers.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

Lori just nodded. She tentatively tried contracting herself around the hard, warm rod inside of her. Felling it stir sent small tingling waves in all directions. Jonathan stoked her cheek, kissed her briefly, before raising himself up on his arms again. Se smiled an impish smile down at her.

"Hold on to something."

"What do you...ooh, fuck!"

Lori didn't get to finish what she was saying before Jonathan showed her exactly what he meant. He began pulling out, much faster than he had been pushing in. The tight slippery sensation of friction between his hardness and her softness was just incredible. He pulled out so that only the head, and maybe another inch was left inside her. Then he stopped, just long enough for Lori to realise that it was much nicer with him inside of her than like this. Letting out a short gasp of his own, he pushed himself into her, before pulling out, even faster this time. It was the most intense thing that Lori thought was possible. Every push in was a heatwave all through her body. Every pull out a was different sensation, but mostly a wait for the next thrust. As the fucking intensified, she began to clench her buttocks to meet his thrusts.

"You like this?" Jonathan asked her.

Wasn't that obvious? She was...fucking. She was being fucked. Fucked! For real!

"Yes! I love it. I love you. Don't stop. Don't ever stop!"

"Want more?"

More? Was there more?!

"Oh, god yes. More, anything! Harder...fuck me harder!"

And he did. Lori clung to his arms as the pistoning continued. She was driven down into the mattress again and again, harder and harder, faster and faster, closer and closer to that burning climax. And finally she felt it. The rush. How the world shrunk back, took a breath, and waited. How a tiny dot of heat grew bigger and brighter into a full blown sun. How she left her mind behind and shot like an arrow out into the stars to taste that moment of Everything, that other world, so much more intense, more Real. How she dove back into the nerve storm and orgasmic fireworks of her own body.

She let out a scream, just as another warmth filled her. A very real warmth this time. The warmth of Jonathan, grinding himself as deep in as possible, drawing her close and pressing her body against his. And greedily kissing her, plunging his tongue deep into her mouth he came, shooting hot, white fluid even further into her womb than anyone could ever reach. He fell down with his full weight on top of her, and they clung to each other, trembling, spasming, grinding, moaning, locked by legs, arms, lips and more.

Maybe a minute later, when Lori finally was able to think straight again, there was only one thought in her mind. Cling. Never ever let go. And she didn't. The next hour they lay there, kissing deep, him still deep within her, eyes looking deep into the other pair. Smiles, caressing, the occasional tear. They fell asleep like that. Sweaty skin, sweaty sheets sweaty hair and sweaty air. But it was warm, and she was with Jonathan, so everything was going to be just great.

The next morning she woke up, and Jonathan was there, holding her in his arms, stroking her still sweaty hair.

"Jonathan?"

"Yes?"

"Do you think it is ok if I leave the hospital soon? I want to see the world outside. I want you to show me."

"I think so. That russian doctor, Kaminsky, he said that you were to be signed out with a society guide today. It's an easy job. Teaching Newcomers how new shit works, new laws and stuff. I've done that before for other Sleepers. I'll talk to them."

"Thank you. I love you." She like felt she would never grow tired of saying that.

"Love you too."

She moved into Jonathan's apartment that afternoon. There was a new life waiting for her, and that seemed like the perfect place to start it.

There were still nights more often than not, when she would have that dream. That dream. Cold, eternal, grey, lonely. She would find herself immobile, frozen, staring up into a grey concrete ceiling through the glass window of her sleeping pod, screaming silently in despair, as she realised that the awakening had been nothing but a daydream, a figment of her foolish imagination. She was forever cold.

She'd wake up screaming her lungs out, shaking in utter terror. And Jonathan would hold her close, hold her down and talk to her in that warm, golden voice.

"It's ok. Lori, I'm here. I love you, and I'm here. It was just a dream. It is over."

"Remind me."

And he would take her again, night after night spreading his heat inside of her. To comfort her, to remind her.

The Ice Age was over.

Icingsugar
Icingsugar
29 Followers