The Enforcer Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment Sid opened the door and gruffly said: “Who’s there?” When he saw it was me and his girls he smiled and more politely said: “Sorry about that. Please come in.”

We entered and were greeted by Anne who was dressed in a pair of cut-offs and a blue tank top, not exactly elegant, but she looked decent. Practically formal dress compared to what she had on earlier. The girls hugged her and placed kisses on her cheeks.

Sid sat down and motioned for Anne to join him. I let Sarah and Kimberly have the other two chairs and stood between them. Anne was the first to speak, she rather blatantly said: “Hi girls. I take it Vinny told you about the deal we made.” They nodded, Anne continued: “Your father and I are willing to leave you to your depravities, but we want grandchildren, so tell us now if you don’t plan on having kids so we can get working on another one while I’m still young enough to have another.”

The two girls were floored. They were about to protest when Sid spoke up and said: “Shut up you dumb-ass!” He turned to the girls and in a fatherly tone said: “Ignore your mother; she’s just not herself today.” Sarah and Kimberly relaxed and he continued: “We want to have grandchildren, but I am not going to butt into your affairs. I am happy knowing that, if you have the desire, you now have a man to father them.”

Their faces filled with joy, and they quickly ran to their father and hugged him. Sarah softly said: “Thanks dad. Thanks for everything.”

Kimberly added: “Dad you’re the best.”

Sid hugged his daughters, his love for them was quite apparent, at that moment I could tell that he only wanted the best for them. The reality hit me that, if he was willing to not only leave them in my care, but permit, no, actually want, me to father their children, then he must have an extremely high level of respect for me.

My thoughts were interrupted when Sid said: “I love you both, and I just want you to be happy, even if that means that you’re lovers.” Tears of joy were running down all three faces. I let them be for a few minutes, and asked Anne to follow me outside. She obliged me fairly quickly.

When we got outside she said apologetically: “I am sorry for my earlier outburst, I just miss having young ’ns to take care of.” Tears filled her eyes, so I hugged her to me and comforted her. When she felt better we headed back in.

When we entered we were greeted by the sight of Sid cradling Kimberly in his arms as Sarah hung on his back. It brought back memories of my childhood. When he saw us Sid casually said: “Can’t a father give his eldest a piggyback ride while he holds his youngest?” We giggled at that, but it was truly a tender moment.

When Sarah climbed off his back and he put Kimberly down, they saw that their mother had been crying and went to her. I motioned for Sid to follow me outside, he obliged me. When we got outside I solemnly said: “I realise just how much your girls mean to you, and I understand the great honour and responsibility you have placed upon me.”

He replied: “I trust you with their lives, and I am certain you know just what that means.” I nodded, so he continued: “I know I don’t have to say this to you, but old habits die hard. So just like my wife’s dad said to me when I told him I was marrying his girl; I expect you to be true and honest to them, and I will hunt you down and,” he sized me up, then said: “normally I’d say kill you, but in your case, I’d try to kill you if you ever broke either of their hearts.”

I replied: “I have never hurt a woman on purpose, well emotionally, and I don’t plan on starting now. I love your daughters, and they love me. They have accepted my way of life and they’re fine with the knowledge that they are not the only women in my life. And if they want children with me, which I am certain they do, maybe not right now but their eyes lit up when I mentioned it,” Sid smiled as continued: “I promise to take care of them and my kids for life; you have my solemn word on that.” Sid hugged me like a son, and I hugged him back. Then I added playfully: “By the way, I am sorry about putting you in the hospital.”

He laughed as he said: “I was going to kill you if you didn’t. I made my choices, and have learnt to live with them. That was just a bad choice on my part, but the results have been worth the price. I have never felt so comfortable before. You have changed this gang from a rabble to a family. We may still be living in a shanty town, but we are building a future, and we owe that to you Vinny.”

I replied: “You owe me nothing. I am happy to lead you, and if I am to be a good leader, I have to make people happy. After all, if you are willing to fight for what you have you are more likely to fight for what I want.”

Sid replied: “Normally I’d say that sounds self serving, but since I know what you’re planning, I’d be a fool not to fight for your ideals.”

We walked back inside to see what was happening with the girls. They were happy, hugging and talking; it was obvious that Anne was happy to know her girls were going to be alright.

She got up, hugged me and said: “Welcome to the family kid.”

Her words sounded pretty good to me, so I hugged her like I would my own mother. I looked into Anne’s eyes and said: “I will take great care of your daughters. And I can only hope you will grow to understand how important it is to them to be together.”

Anne replied tearfully: “I already understand. It may take me a while to accept it, but trust me, I understand. I would probably have had a much easier time with it if I didn’t.” She looked a little distant as she said that.

I made a mental note to talk to her about it sometime in the future, but for now I felt that her world had been damaged enough, and that it should be given time to mend. I then realised that I had not told them about the talk with Candy, Maya and Mandy, so I decided that now was a perfect time so I softly said: “That reminds me, I had given a condition earlier when I made the promise.” All eyes turned to me, so I continued: “I said that I’d have to talk with Maya, Candy and Mandy and get there permission.” They all waited impatiently, so I continued: “I have spoken with them. Maya and Candy have expressed a strong approval, and want to help raise the children. Mandy was a little more reluctant, but as agreed as long as I also father a child with her when she is ready.”

Anne smiled and said: “Does that mean we will have another grandchild to take care of?”

I smiled as I nodded.

Sid then spoke: “That is very good news indeed.”

Sarah and Kimberly just ran to me and hugged me as they placed kisses all over my face. I was happy but the lateness of the day made me remember that I still had a promise to keep to Mandy, so I said: “Kimberly, Sarah and I have to be somewhere a little later, but if you want us to stay for a little longer, we could spare a half-hour.”

Sid replied: “It’s not every day that you welcome a leader of your calibre into your family, and I feel that the least we should do is have a drink in your honour.”

I smiled and said: “Sounds fair to me. What do you have for the occasion?”

Sid got up, went to the footlocker beside his bed, dug deep into it and pulled out a bottle. Then as he turned around he proudly said: “I’ve been saving this baby for a special occasion, and this fits the bill. This is fifteen year old sipping whiskey. It’s really good shit. Mind you, it has a bit of a kick so I am a little reluctant to give any to my daughters, but what the hell.”

He headed towards the shelving unit that was sitting by the wall and grabbed three shot glasses and two large tumblers then went back to his chair and placed the five glasses in a row and began to fill each one to capacity. He smiled and handed both his girls a shot glass, then turned to his wife and gave her the last one. He then grabbed the two tumblers and walked over to me and handed one to me. He then said: “To my lovely daughters for bringing such a catch home.”

The three women knocked their glasses back in one shot. Sid and I swallowed half of our tumblers. The three girls started to cough as the powerful liquid had its effect. Sid himself coughed a single time as he said: “Strong shit isn’t it?”

I was the only one who had not coughed, and I casually said: “Not bad, definitely noteworthy.” Sid looked at me in surprise, I then said: “I’ll have to introduce you to my personal stock one day. God I wish I had some here today! I will have Ed fetch me a bottle of whiskey from the store when he returns.”

Sarah, Kimberly and Anne were in awe; Sid was still surprised as he said: “I’ve never seen anybody swallow that shit without coughing.”

I replied casually: “It takes a lot to make me cough. But I have to say, this is still pretty good whiskey; I might just add a bottle to my personal collection. Where did you get it?”

This started a ten minute long conversation on whiskey, and when it was done the girls looked bored so I said we had to go, but promised to return in a few days when I had the time. We quickly headed back to the house, Kimberly and Sarah cuddled close to me the whole way back. I was happy to see them together, and I loved their company. When we were just about there I lovingly said: “Mandy wants to personally give you her permission. But this was a very hard decision for her to make, so I promised to spend the night alone with her.”

Sarah replied lovingly: “We understand Vinny.”

Kimberly then added: “We will thank her properly for her kindness, but then we will leave you two alone.”

Sarah then teasingly added: “Besides, it will give us an opportunity to see if our parents are able to keep their word. Long ago they promised that if we ever found lovers that they would permit us to have the tent to make love to them, after all we had agreed to leave when they wanted to be alone. So I think this should be fun, even if we only do it once.”

I laughed then said: “Promise not to rub it in too much. I will have a tent put aside for you two tomorrow, that way you can be alone anytime you want.”

We all walked into the house together. Mandy greeted us in the kitchen. She placed a kiss on Sarah and Kimberly’s lips, it was just a peck, but that was a big step for Mandy.

When then headed upstairs. Upon reaching our room Mandy hugged Sarah and Kimberly then said: “I was told by Vinny of the promise he made to your parents. He then asked Maya, Candy and I for permission. I was really reluctant to say yes. But after Vinny and I spoke a little I realised how much this meant to all of you, even if it’s only a promise and not a commitment, yet. So I am happy to tell you both that I am happy for you, and I would feel privileged if you would let me help you take care of any children you have.”

All three girls began to cry as they hugged. They eventually dragged me into it and covered me with tears, but I have to admit it was one of the most enjoyable experiences of my life and I loved all three so deeply that I just held them quietly as they celebrated.

The girls talked for a good half hour before Sarah and Kimberly said they had to go, leaving Mandy and I alone. The second we were alone I lovingly said: “I am so proud of you Mandy. I have never seen you so happy about sharing your toys.”

Mandy smiled at the reference and said: “I am just a little possessive of my really nice toys.” She hugged me as she said that to illustrate her point. I just held her, happy that she was adapting to the very special circumstances I placed her in. She smiled and then said: “Vinny, this is the first time we have been alone since we met at the beach, well almost.”

I smiled as she added: “Don’t get all shy on me; I want to give you a night you won’t soon forget. So strip and lay down on the bed. I want to see just how much endurance you have.”

Mandy had an aggressive streak in her, but I didn’t mind. I quickly stripped and lay down upon the bed, waiting to see what she had planned. Mandy was wearing only a t-shirt and a pair of shorts and she quickly shed the shorts. Her t-shirt was white, but it was several sizes too large for her and hung very loose. It was so long that it completely covered her pussy and ass. Mandy looked ravishing even in these simple clothes. She sinuously walked up to the bed and bent forward. With a cat-like movement she made her way onto the bed, stopping when her head was hovering over my semi-erect member.

She shifted her weight onto her legs and slowly sat back, catching the long t-shirt under her knees. The material drew taut as it came to rest over her luscious ass and between her thighs. I was quickly growing longer as her display got to me. She childishly said: “Look mommy, that man’s wee-wee is growing!” She looked so innocent as she put on a shocked expression. I really didn’t know where this was heading, but it was driving me wild.

She leaned forwards and snaked her hands along my legs as she said: “Mommy can I touch it?” She paused like somebody was actually answering, then said: “Mister, my mommy says I have to ask you if I can play with your trouser snake.”

I just nodded.

Mandy timidly moved her palms up my legs and, with great trepidation, felt my now fully engorged cock with her small hands. She giggled as she said: “Oh, it’s so warm and hard. Mister, what’s it for?”

I was about to answer when she turned her head like she heard an imaginary voice and, seeing that, I decided to just wait.

Soon she turned to me with a surprised expression as she said: “My mommy said I can suck it like a lollypop, or I can put it in my special hole.” She shyly smiled as she timidly asked: “Is that really true?”

I decided to speak, and said: “Yes it is, but if you want to do either of those, please call me Vinny. May I know your name little girl?”

Mandy smiled, as she realised I was willing to play. Then she giggled and said: “My mommy always told me that I shouldn’t speak with strangers.”

I replied: “Well we’re not really strangers. After all, you know my name, and you are playing with my penis.”

She thought a little then said: “Well I guess since you put it that way Vinny, my name is Mandy. Can I suck on your lollypop?”

I smiled and replied: “If you want to, but a special filling may come out of it if you play with it too long.”

She giggled and in a happy, childlike squeal said: “Cool, I love creamy centres! I won’t stop sucking it until I taste that special filling.”

I smiled and motioned for her to have fun. She quickly swallowed the head, and when it was halfway into her mouth she pulled back and said: “Vinny you have a huge Popsicle between your legs. But I love how it tastes.”

Then she went back to hungrily sucking at my fully aroused cock. She tried to take it all the way into her mouth, but she could not swallow it into her throat, so she just kept licking it. She was very skilled, and soon had me climbing dangerously close to climax. She sensed I was close and picked that time to pull off and say: “I have been sucking you for while, but I still can’t taste that special filling, am I getting close?”

I knew she loved to toy with me, so I just casually said: “It’s getting very close, another minute and you should get a big mouthful of cream. Do you think you’re big enough to swallow it all?”

She giggled and in a defensive tone said: “I’m a big girl now, I am sure I can.”

She quickly returned to my dick, and attacked it with a vengeance. I was soon cumming. I filled her mouth and, true to her word, she swallowed my whole load. When I was done cumming she removed her face, and teasingly said: “See I told you I could.” She paused shyly and, in a pleading voice said: “I like your special cream, but it’s made me all squishy in my special place. Do you think I could put you in there now?”

I was still rock hard, so I tenderly said: “You are kind of small, but if you promise to do slowly, you can try to put me in your sweet little hole. But before you do I would like to make sure it’s nice and ready.”

She shyly asked: “How do you plan on doing that Vinny?”

I replied: “The only way I know how, I will lick it and see how it tastes. Because when you’re ready it will taste very special between your legs.”

Mandy hesitantly said: “I don’t know, my mommy told me I shouldn’t let anybody I didn’t trust see me down there.” She was demurely pointing to her crotch.

I put on a disappointed expression and said: “I let you play with mine; it’s only fair that you let me play with yours.”

Mandy shyly looked at herself, as she replied: “Well, I don’t know.” She looked at me and I frowned, then she said: “But I don’t want to be unfair, so I’ll let you see me, and maybe lick me a little, but the second I get bored, you have to stop ok?”

I teasingly replied: “If you get bored before I choose to stop I’ll be amazed.”

She coquettishly swatted her hand at me. I gallantly offered: “If you want, I can help you get rid of that t-shirt.”

She blushed and hid her face against her shoulder as she said: “Silly I can do that myself.” She looked so childlike it was hard for me to remember she was eighteen, but as she lifted her t-shirt and exposed her well developed breasts - even thought they weren’t huge – I couldn’t deny the fact that she was all woman, and so fucking sexy! I licked my lips as I watched her.

When her face met mine again she childishly said: “Why are you licking your lips? Do you see something you’d like to feast upon?”

I smiled devilishly as I replied: “As a matter a fact, you look pretty delicious to me right now. Relax and I’ll teach you what a man’s lips and tongue are meant for.”

She giggled and acted all shy as I moved closer to her. Without using my hands I brought her right nipple into my mouth and suckled upon it, bringing soft whimpers from her small body. She shivered as my nimble tongue teased her small buds to full arousal.

Her hands moved to my head, and softly ran through my hair as she enjoyed my explorations of her body. As she tensed her hold on my head I released her right nipple and dragged my tongue along her chest to her left breast. When I finally reached her other nipple she moaned as I drew it into my mouth. Within seconds her body covered in goosebumps. As I released her left breast and drew my mouth from her body, she looked at me with a lustful expression.

I decided to try and bring her back to the role playing, I was enjoying it and didn’t really want it to end so quickly, so I said: “Mandy, has your mother even talk to you about how it feels to have a baby suckling on your nipples?”

She smiled and, returning to her innocent expression, moved her thumb to her mouth as she answered: “No, but I have a younger brother and mommy’s breast feeding still. I have seen how it looks and I have been curious to know what it felt like.” She looked at me and coyly said: “If it feels anything like what you just did, I want to do it too.”

I replied: “Actually it fells a little more intense, here let me show you, I was just suckling lightly on your lovely breast, a baby sucks with much more strength on them to draw out the milk inside them.”

She made a face like I was lying as she said: “That can’t be true; breasts don’t make milk, do they?”

I softly said: “Ask your mom, maybe she’ll show you her breasts, and let you taste her milk.”

Mandy looked aghast as she turned to her invisible mother and waited for her answer. Her expression changed a few times and then she turned back to me and said: “Mommy said that what you said is true, but she can’t show me her breasts right now, but she promised to let me taste her milk when we got home.”

I had moved my mouth back to Mandy’s breasts and started to suck on her right nipple. She squirmed with delight as I continued to suckle upon her sensitive numb. She was softly stroking my hair while she enjoyed the intense feeling.