The Enforcer Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I soothed her: "Don't worry, you're ready for this, it shouldn't hurt much, or even at all. Just relax and let it happen."

She relaxed as I slowly pressed forward, and with no real effort, I was in her. She gasped as she felt nerve endings that she had ignored all her life come to life. She relaxed once again; I let her body adjust to the intrusion. And when I sensed she was ready I started to move in her buttery anus. Nicole was in awe of the sight of my monster in her friend, and silently watched as I spent the next twenty minutes fucking her to her first, through fifth, anal climaxes. Shauna was panting hard when I finally spilt my seed into her ass. I pulled out; her ass took several seconds to close up. But once it was closed again I scooped her up and hugged her to my chest.

I held her weakened body for a few minutes before I softly asked: "Did you enjoy that?"

She just nodded weakly.

"Are you strong enough to stand?"

She nodded.

I placed her on her legs, and she stood unsteadily.

I held her close as I tenderly asked: "Can I introduce Nicole to the wonderful world of anal now?"

She replied softly: "Certainly, I want to see her turn into a puddle of goo too."

Nicole looked at me and tenderly said: "Please be nice, I don't have Shauna's stamina."

"I will be gentle, tender and respectful, just relax and you'll love it."

She assumed the same position as Shauna had been in. I repeated the languid process of rimming then stretching her anus open with my fingers. She moaned and shivered through it, obviously enjoying the new sensations. It was now Shauna's turn to watch with silent reverence as I opened her friend's ass up. I took Nicole's anal virginity just as easily as I had taken Shauna's, bringing her to seven orgasms before I filled her ass with my seed.

After all the exertion, I held Nicole in my arms, letting her rest. She snuggled up to me, thanking me for the new experience. Both Nicole and Shauna told me how much they loved the feeling of taking me up their asses. We talked for about a half hour, the girls were now completely relaxed. We talked about the train fuck; we were all tired, so we just decided to take a nap. When I woke up I realised that I had spent most of the night with Nicole and Shauna. Theywere still asleep, so I left them a simple note.

Hi Girls,

I didn't want to wake you up; you looked so angelic sleeping in each others arms. But I owe you a train fuck, and I don't have to sneak around to give you what I owe you, so if you want to come and see me and the girls in a couple days, I can introduce you to them, and we can see when happens.

Sincerely,

Vinny

I had gotten a couple hours of shut-eye, but at about three in the morning I snuck out of Shauna's tent and back into Nicole's, where I slept on the floor beside Beth's bed.

Beth woke up around six in the morning. We grabbed our stuff and headed towards Max's house, to clean up before the debriefing later that morning.

Beth and I showered; I went first at her urging. Then we grabbed a quick bite and headed to Colonel Fitzgerald's makeshift command post. Beth and I were both wearing our battle gear still, but Max had washed our stuff for us while we showered and ate. That left Beth and me in bathrobes during breakfast. Max was the only one up, and I made certain not to wake the girls - there was no point in telling them I was back; after all, the intel Beth and I had gathered suggested the faster we struck the lower the losses would be for our side. So I predicted we would be striking that very night.

I was proven correct when we reached the command post. After a quick debriefing, the colonel said that even though it was faster than expected, we should strike today. The boys who would be acting as police in the town were heading into town as we spoke, so we called ahead and informed them of the new schedule, and wished them luck. Max and Phillip got the job of organising the city's defence, and given the short notice, Max agreed that it was wise for him to be in the city too. Adolph was to follow them into town also.

Ronal was in the mayor's office, but Daniel had spent the night in the base with his daughter, and at Ronal's advice he decided to stay with the girls at the base until the end of the affair, when he would be choppered in to give a speech. Colonel Fitzgerald arranged for a smaller chopper to be sent to the base ASAP. Fitzgerald's men were taken to meet the boys, and to organise them into squads. Two elite squads were dispatched to the city to co-ordinate the rest of the boys there.

The remaining men were given firearms and split into squads for the assault. Sid was left with fewer men than we had hoped, but we left him some of the best warriors; he also had all the women, and most were now quite capable with a gun. However, that left very few people for the insurgency squad. Specifically, there were six of us. Paul, Ed, Allen, Frank, Beth and myself. I only permitted Beth to join us because she asked me, but she agreed to stay by my side and avoid fighting as much as possible, unless it got dirty, which I predicted it might given the few hours of planning we had.

The plan was simple - the six of us would go in, take out as much of the defensive power as possible, and neutralise as many of the Colombians we could. Meanwhile the elite gang members and the two demolition experts Fitzgerald brought would locate the mines, and position the boys just beyond them so they could mow down anybody who tried to escape.

But all of this required that the six of us sneak in undetected, and then that the squads would take up their positions without causing the general alarm to sound too early. Not very likely to happen, but we knew that we had little choice, so the six of us would be given a four hour lead to infiltrate and neutralise the defences before the squads would be moved in. A basic plan with more holes in it than a wheel of Swiss cheese. Oh well, at least our intel told us they would be even less prepared.

Deciding that casualties could not be avoided, I ordered all squads to only carry lethal ammunition, and to wear body armour. The only exception was the six of us, all six of us; save Beth, would be carrying non-lethal ranged weapons. Beth was carrying heavy silenced weapons, and if everything went as planned, would not even need to use them. Don't worry, she got to use them quite bit, but I am getting ahead of myself.

I am including all the details I know, and trust me, when this happened I did not know this, but I think it will be a much more interesting story this way, enjoy.

Beth and I had slept, and we were doing much better, but this was going to be a long night. The six of us headed out an hour before sundown - we didn't want to be noticed, but we also wanted to hit the base before they had locked it completely down for the night. So we hightailed it through the rough terrain, the setting sun hopefully would not give us away. We were roughly two clicks from the Colombian base when we were spotted, not a good start. But luckily the sentries that spotted us decided to take us out alone.

They had spotted me, but didn't notice the rest of my group until they had closed to a hundred feet. Elephant tranquilisers will drop a man pretty quickly, and if they have a good fortitude, they'll probably survive the hit too. There were five of them, and four made it, but the driver however was dead before we reached him. Already one dead, not a good start, but we cuffed the four others, and left them there. We hopped into the jeep, and wearing the cowls off the sentries, headed to the base. Beth had noted where the vehicle depot was, so we made our way to it.

The depot was unguarded, so we weren't even noticed. We dropped the jeep off and headed into the closest building. It was a locker room, but luckily it was empty. A quick time check revealed that we had taken two hours to get to the base. That left us plenty of time to conduct sabotage operations so we quickly split up into three groups.

Team One, Ed and Allen, headed back to the depot and took out all the vehicles in it, amazing how hard it is to start an engine once you smash the distributor cap. Beth's intel told us that about seventy-five percent of the vehicles were there. That left at least four vehicles unaccounted for, by her calculations.

Team Two, Frank and Paul, headed to the depot to eliminate the power station. They disabled the backup generator and set remote detonators with explosive charges on the main one. After setting all that up they locked down the building.

Team Three, Beth and myself, headed into the compound. Our mission, well more or less my mission, was to neutralize the leadership and take down the command structure. My hope was to be able to capture the leaders and deliver them to Colonel Fitzgerald. Beth was my backup; however she was on a lethal only load out, so she was a last resort. We quickly reached the main building cluster, and snuck into the side door.

Team One had completed its first objective and moved onto its second one - they secured the main warehouses that were to serve as the greenhouses. They were also to take down all guards and lock down the structures to prevent their destruction. We wanted evidence of their crimes. There were two greenhouses, and they were both guarded by a single pair of guards, so they completed their mission quickly, and effectively.

Team Two finished securing the power station, and quickly made their way to the weapons depot and armoury. They were charged with trying to secure it quickly to prevent the base from rearming or pulling out siege weapons if they had them. Unfortunately the armoury was well guarded. Four guards, well armed, properly trained.

Beth and I in the meantime had managed to further infiltrate the command centre. It was a commercial building with many offices and open hallways. Unlike teams One and Two we were not neutralising guards we met, so we had to keep checking for flanking as we snuck around the building. We finally located the head honchos; there were three Colombian gang leaders surrounded by a dozen elite gang members, all armed to the teeth. By this time we had already been in the base for over an hour and a half, so I knew the cavalry was on route, so time was of the essence. I needed a distraction, but what?

Unbeknownst to me, at that time, the action had already begun. Team One had secured all its primary objectives, and was now on its secondary ones, so they were securing and locking down all perimeter structures, working their way in. However team Two had just taken the armoury, but it didn't go as planned. They tasered two of the guys perfectly, but one of the other two sounded a minor alarm before they could subdue him. So as they quickly tried to secure the armoury, while guards headed in to take it back. Well that quickly escalated to a firefight, with both sides laying down suppression fire to keep the other from striking at them.

That's when the shit hit the fan. As I was trying to figure out how to create a distraction, one of the bosses' radios burst to life.

"Banditos son aquí, necesitas ayuda!"

The boss grabbed the radio and quickly asked what was happening. After being told that the armoury had been sieged he said he was on the way and headed out with six of the guards. Well that worked. I decided to use the confusion to attack. Just then the power went out. At that point I knew team one was now aware of the alarm and had cut the power. They were also headed to the armoury to secure it. Well things weren't too bad, but now the base was on alert. Beth and I got into place to rush the room. But the next thing I heard was one of the remaining boss' radio blare.

"Los fedérales, los fedérales!"

Great, the cavalry was early, and they had already been detected, so the base was on full alert. So the two bosses hurried out of the room with their guards, but of course they headed to the door I was going to use to ambush them. So I kicked it in, and the fight began. I knocked two down before the rest drew their guns. And as I cleared the way to permit Beth to take the rest down, the two bosses ran out the other way. Well this wassn't going so well anymore.

But what I did not know at the time was that the cavalry had only been able to set up a perimeter at their range limit, so they had a low confidence perimeter established, and as if that was not enough, two patrols jumped them, breaking the perimeter. They took them out quickly, but they suffered a few injuries, and they were moved out of position. But they took another two vehicles out. That meant we still had at least two vehicles, and three bosses, roaming the base.

Beth is great at concealment, but I quickly learnt she was not much of a shot. All six guards were able to reach cover. Leaving me exposed, and without a gun. Oh well, not a first. Luckily, Teams One and Two now had the armoury locked down. Team One took out the first squad to storm the armoury, and joined team Two in it. So they were now all armed to the teeth with the Colombian's weapons, and they were dug in.

The perimeter had been re-established around the base, and was quickly capturing or killing anybody who tried to run, which meant that pretty much the only real action was now Beth and I, and the bosses.

Beth was crouched behind a wall, her carbine aimed at the room where the Colombian bosses were. I was crouched behind the door frame, and could hear the six guards talking in Spanish, trying to determine their next course of action. I knew it was just a matter of time before they decided to flank us. One of the Colombians was right on the other side of the wall I was resting against, and from what he was saying they weren't certain where I was, so I turned, pulled back and punched through sheetrock wall. Plaster exploded around my fist, but my leather half glove protected me as I cleared the debris.

The poor guy was taken completely by surprise, and his buddies weren't much better off. My hand opened, and feeling his hair, I moved my arm slightly sideways, further weakening the already severely damaged wall; feeling the guy's neck, I grabbed him around it. He was still recovering from the shock of feeling a wall explode by his head as I pulled back, hard, smashing the rest of the weakened drywall through the hole with his head. Just as his powder covered hair cleared the back of the wall, his wide shoulders smashed into the metallic wall studs, but his momentum, and my arm, kept him moving, the beams bending like they were made of paper as I pulled him through them.

The hole in the wall was then more than amply large enough for me to see through it. My grip released the guy as I quickly surveyed the room; I punched him once, hard in the chest, and his head smashed against the concrete floor, knocking him out. Barely wasting a second, I then leapt into the room through the hole my victim's frame had just involuntarily made.

As the five other guys pieced together what was happening, Beth got up and fired a few rounds into the room, hitting one of them in the chest. He was wearing a vest, but he felt it. I jumped on two of the other guys, and quickly knocked them out. I grabbed my taser, fired at one of the other two, nailing him in the chest. The last guy has finally aimed his weapon at Beth. He fired a few rounds sending her ducking for cover. Unfortunately for him I took the opportunity, and grabbing the nearest gun fired a single shot at him. He was dead before he even hit the floor. His friend, who was shot, was waking up, so I punched him hard in the head, and he was out like a light.

I walked towards Beth and roughly said: "Get up Bethany, we have to go."

She replied with a groan: "Don't call me that!" as she got up and headed towards me.

I headed off a little surprised as Beth followed me. When we reached the hallway and paused for a second while I check for patrols I softly said: "Why don't you want me to call you Bethany, Beth?"

She replied hurriedly as she looked back to make certain we had not been flanked: "Because that ain't my name. I don't use my real name with the colonel. He is police, I am military, and so my superior gave me a fake name for my dealing with them."

"Oh, so why is Beth ok then?"

"Because my real name is Elizabeth. They tried giving me a more original fake name, but in the heat of action I didn't always reply to it, so they let me keep Beth, but made me call myself Bethany."

I turned the corner, and grabbed the two guards running towards me by the neck, dropped them to the ground, knocking the wind from them, then said: "So why are you telling me?"

Beth replied as she watched me knock the two guards out, "Because you are military, and I like being around you. You're a hell of a lot more interesting than that pathetic colonel."

We ran down the hallway in the direction I saw the Colombian bosses head off in earlier. We quickly reached a heavy steel door. It was unlocked, so I pulled it open. And to my surprise came upon a garage. There were two fully armoured Hum-Vees in the garage. Ok this was going to be an issue. The bosses quickly climbed into them and the first one roared to life as the garage's door opened up.

This was about to get ugly, so I turned to Beth, told her: "Get on the horn with Ed, tell him we need some heavy firepower ASAP. We are going to need to take down at least one armoured Hum-Vee, and I am going to try and keep it to only one." And with that said I raced off to the second one. The boss was in the back already, but the driver was climbing in. I grabbed for him. Luckily I snared his arm, and before he knew what was happening I had him in my arms. Just then the Colombians who had spotted me locked on to me.

I turned to them, the driver barricading my body, as they opened fire. The driver got hit square in the chest. I managed to grab a couple throwing knives off my belt with my free arm, and bullseyed both of the guys square in the head. By this point the first Hum-Vee and most of the guys in the garage had bolted off.

The two guys in front of me fell dead to the floor, the driver following them as I hopped into the front seat of the Hum-Vee, and fired my tazer at the remaining occupant. I hit him square in the chest, and his bullet-proof vest proved to be useless against my chosen weapon. I closed the door of the vehicle, pushed the ignition, and backed the vehicle into the last two guys in the room. They flew back, but didn't look too bad, probably had vests on too.

Beth raced over to the Hum-Vee, jumped in, and urgently said: "Ed's at the armoury waiting for us. He has a heavy calibre machine gun, vehicle mountable, waiting for you with several belts for it, but he says it's too big for him to bring it here quickly."

Beth ejected our passenger as we headed towards the armoury with the Hum-Vee, the radio blaring: "We have a perimeter breach, repeat, we have a breach. Heavily armoured Hum-Vee has broken through the perimeter and is headed towards the north. We have sent two pursuit vehicles, so we have no way to stop it, but we will try to delay it. We are radioing into town to warn them."

I grabbed Beth's radio and replied as I was driving: "Team one here. We are meeting with teams Two and three, and have the needed chase vehicle and load out to stop enemy vehicle. We need five minutes to set up before we can join the chase. Base is ninety percent neutralised, send in clean up forces and dispatch two more chase vehicles to slow enemy."

"Roger that."

Beth and I reached Ed, Allan, Frank and Paul; they quickly climbed in with a minigun. I smiled as Ed popped the turret point opened and snapped the gun into the mount. As he was tightening the connection points I said: "That's a chain gun, where the hell did you get that thing?"