The Engines of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That Friday Cindy brought some wine and we relaxed to watch a movie cuddled on the sofa. She told me she was horny and needed some help taking care of it, so around 8:30 I told her to draw a bath for the both of us, and that I had a surprise for her afterwards. While she changed into a robe and went to the bath, I moved through the house turning off the lights and closing the curtains, except in the bedroom. There I left the light on and opened the curtain to expose the large glass panel of the sliding door to the new deck, before joining Cindy in the bathroom.

She looked so good that night. When I walked in she was reclined back in the suds with her beautiful silky hair pulled up, exposing her smooth alluring neck. When I approached with two glasses of wine, she leaned forward to take hers with one hand, and continued to hold my hand with the other, while shifting to sit on her legs in the water. Her wet breasts emerged as the suds ran from them, revealing her firm little nipples. She turned my hand and began to kiss the palm and up my wrist. She was horny, and I could see it in her face as she bit her lower lip and pulled my hand to her wet breast, pressing it there while she reached to cup mine. She lightly rubbed across my shirt with her fingertips until my nipples were straining against the fabric. Her lips found my belly, kissing along the waistline of my shorts, when I felt the warmth of her soft hand between my legs. I could feel the blood rushing to my vulva and my body obeying her. She lowered herself and pulled her face along the front of my shorts until, through the cloth, I could feel the warmth of her lips with the folds of my opening.

Then she reached up and pulled the waistband down until my mound was exposed, kissed lightly around my light patch of hair and pulled my shorts down enough to expose my heated cleft to her loving mouth. I could feel my insides quiver and begin to release wetness as her lips moved over my labia and her tongue parted the hair and spread my crease to touch the fleshy focal point at the top. I pushed my hips forward and arched my back to unconditionally present myself to her. My fingers stroked her sweet hair while one of hers softly penetrated into my slowly yielding opening.

It felt as good as only she could make my body feel, and I would have let her take me all the way, right then and there, before I loved her all night, but the evening was destined for another course. Instead we broke to slowly moved sponges over each other in such a tender manner that we almost quivered as we explored each other with half closed eyes. After guiding her out of the water and lovingly drying her off, I slipped a robe around her and softly kissed her neck.

I led her to the bedroom and sat her in the chair in front of the computer. I started a DVD I had obtained just for her and resumed kissing her neck as the images appeared before her. I rubbed her breasts through the robe as I turned her towards the window's reflective surface and allowed her to see my hand sliding down her front and between here legs. Then I whispered in her ear.

"I don't have a mirror in here but look how well you can see all of yourself in the glass there. Look at yourself there. Can you see why I love your body so much? Touch yourself and look at it in the glass. Your pussy is so beautiful!"

She did as I asked and enjoyed it.

"Why don't you enjoy the DVD and let it help you along in pleasing yourself while I go to the store and get us some more wine. What I want you to do is make yourself feel really good until I get back. I can tell that you need to come real bad, several times, tonight. Relieve some of the pressure and tension and I will get all the rest when I get back. Does that sound good?"

She just nodded her head and continued to look at both of our reflections in the glass. I watched her for a moment longer and then glanced at the monitor to remind her of the computer images I had provided. I also noted the time on the corner of the screen.

I carefully stepped out the front door making sure it was not loud enough to be heard for any distance, before turning the corner of the house and proceeding out back. I moved to a distance in the dark tree line before rounding the final corner. I looked hard in the dark for a familiar figure, but my eyes still needed to adjust a bit. When I looked to the lighted window of my room I could see Cindy sitting at the computer with her robe falling open in the front to expose one of her heavenly breasts. After several minutes she began to get comfortable and must have found something that pleased her on the screen, because she slowly shifted one leg up and over the arm of the chair. Her silky, smooth, creamy thigh took one half of the robe with it, as it emerged from the covering. The other half of the robe still rested teasingly over her other leg and the sweet sensual area in between. This is when I noticed another movement. Staying in the shadows a figure moved up to the decks edge to get a better look. From my vantage point Eric's silhouette was well defined in the lighted scene in the window.

As I moved closer, the sounds of my footsteps could not go unheard any longer. As he reacted, I immediately reassured him.

"It's me," I whispered.

He turned back toward the house as I approached beside him and took a spot at the deck railing to enjoy some of the show myself.

Cindy took my advice and used that window as a looking glass to view her own hand slowly moving down her flat little tummy and then sliding the robe off the other leg. She seemed torn between whatever erotic image was on the monitor screen and the irresistible image of her own sweet, down covered opening, weeping for attention.

As Eric began to become once more entranced by the irresistibly erotic scene in the window, I would subtly glance sideways at him and observe his reactions. My eyes moved down his front to observe the bulge in his jeans. Between Cindy, and looking at his reaction, I was now worked up and was willing to take chances, so I went to one knee beside him and took time to tie a shoe I had left undone in the house. At that level I could see his front quite well and began to feast my eyes on the hidden object of my desire.

My appearance may have interrupted his arousal. I doubt he had the willpower to dissuade his body from reacting to the show unfolding before him, but his physical reaction was not in full force. Instead his cock was gently pushing against the denim in an extremely inviting, semi-erect stage. You could make out the shape of a soft fleshy shaft, but it was not yet performing like a tent pole. It was in a state that if it were hanging free, it would have increased length in a gentle downward arc, not yet stiff to the point of straightness.

I tied slowly enough to give him the idea that this is what I was doing and when he was once again entirely distracted I made my move. I put one hand on his hip and the other on the raised area of his zipper.

"Andrea…" he started to protest in an impatient tone, but I cut him off by leaning in and pressing my face against the bulge. I traced the tip of my nose over its outline and shamelessly mouthed it through the cloth. My other hand moved to his other hip, and using both, I turned his front to face me. He hesitantly submitted, but I could feel his reluctance. I breathed in heavy to smell his body's sexual messages through the cloth and exhaled uncontrollably.

"Please let me, Eric! Please!" I begged in a whisper. "You don't know how bad I want to do it!"

I continued to mouth his front but there was still hesitation, which held me back from proceeding with what I wanted so badly at that time. So I spoke again.

"Don't think about me, just watch through the window and imagine yourself in that room and let your body do what it wants," I suggested. "Just enjoy yourself and let it feel good."

Eric's gaze returned to the window and his right arm relaxed at his side, and I knew this was the signal I had been waiting for. I eagerly reached for his fly. After some work I managed to get it unbuttoned and then worked his zipper in the dark. He would occasionally turn for a split second to look down at me working on his pants, before returning his attention to the show. Although this reassured that he knew exactly what I was doing, and was still willing, I wanted to get those pants open quickly so that he could give his undivided attention to Cindy's actions, so he could get lost enough in the performance to forget about me, and his reservations, entirely. I thought it was ideal that my best friend, for whom I had no desire, could lose himself in pure eroticism and ecstasy over an irresistibly exciting sight, while I satisfied my need for what actually was the object of my desire.

When his zipper was open I pulled the waistbands of both his jeans and briefs down enough to free him entirely. I saw his shaft revealed, and then freed, bobbing in front of my face. I ran my hand though his thick curly bush and leaned forward to bring my lips in contact with his warm member. I mouthed around its side and underneath, loving the feel of it resting across my face. On my cheek I felt a little bit of wetness betraying his previous arousal.

I had waited long enough that I wanted to seal this deal as soon possible. I slipped to his beautifully shaped head while extending my tongue to scoop up his tip and guide him in. I took him all the way in and felt his heavy testicles caressing my chin as I buried my nose in his dark, curly patch. After fully savoring this longed for moment, I backed off and moved to get into a good position for the total performance.

I sat back onto the ledge of the deck with my head under the railing, and turned him to face me. Now both of his arms could rest on the rail, which separated the view of my pleasures from the view of his pleasures. We could all be more comfortable and now take our time enjoying pure sexual desires. I was absolutely going to have his full release and orgasm, but I knew how long Cindy's "sessions" could go, so I knew that if I paced myself properly I would be able to enjoy this objects sexual electricity in my mouth for a nice long time. I also wanted him to enjoy the sensation of this once in a lifetime, erotic opportunity for as long as he could.

It was perfect; he could just sit back and enjoy the sexual show before him while receiving all the stimulation his cock needed. The handrail on this part of the deck was four feet high. I had planned to insert a trellis at that point but had not got around to it. As it turned out, I could not have planned it better if I tried, the height of the deck itself was just right for me to sit and be face level to his stiff shaft with the railing situated several inches above my head. This allowed him to rest his arms at chest level and not be distracted in the least by me, while he enjoyed the show with the sensation of his organ being encouraged and tended to.

As we settled in, and I went to resume my oral obsessions, I noticed a fantastic thing. The small platform we were working from is nestled at an odd angle in a corner formed by two portions of my house. The light from the widow that revealed Cindy fell nicely on a window in the opposing part which also acted as a mirror. Out of the corner of my eye, I too could see Cindy's performance!

She was so beautiful! She had flung open her robe and was gently moving to an unheard sexual rhythm as her hand explored her perfect body. I did not know if it was the DVD or her own image that now escalated her urges. Her legs were alternating between pulled tightly together to stimulate her sex with the pressure, and spreading to stimulate her mind with the gesture. With every slow parting of her silky smooth legs, Eric got a full view of the most beautiful little pink vulva, topped with sweet light tan hair, that any man could fantasize about, and I was sure he had. The precious dew was beginning to gather on the hairs that lay over her engorged opening. I could have spent so much time enjoying such a show with him, but that was an itch that I could satisfy when needed. Before me was the cure for my insatiable fever that I never knew if I could have, and I was going to have it now!

With my hands on his hips, I held my target in front of me and moved in to gratefully receive the favor my friend was doing for me in finally allowing it to happen. Tonight I had the privilege of taking him into my waiting mouth, so I completely engulfed him again. He would get back to full mast and then some, I would settle for no less, but at that moment I was completely enjoying it the way it was. There was something very alluring about having it hanging easy like that, while I explored it. Don't get me wrong, his stiff and throbbing pole thrusting straight up between my lips was the single hottest experience I had ever known, but it was very pleasant to just enjoy the soft, warm tactile nature of this in-between state totally within my mouth.

I wanted to feel him expand where he was. I wanted to feel it lengthen and back me off as it probed deeper. I don't know if it was my actions, or if the scene before him was just too much, but that is exactly what began to happen. I felt hairs tickling my chin in waves as his balls stared to contract. The head was becoming more pronounced as it advanced toward my throat. I felt the first twinges of the reflexive action in my neck and stomach, but I fought it back. I wanted to take as much as I could, and I wanted him to know that was my desire. I thoroughly enjoyed his involuntary probing for as long as I could, but finally he approached his full eight inches and I relented. I would not allow an uncontrollable movement to spoil the sensation, or give any idea that I could gag from something that was so entirely pleasing to me.

I held it right where I wanted it and with a rhythmic stroking of my tongue pressed up to trap him against the roof of my mouth. This brought his mushrooming head to high alert and I could feel the heat as the blood rushed into it. I found it so irresistible that I needed to feast my eyes as well as my lips, so I slowly withdrew it in slow halting moves, and when the flaring ridges slid under my lips it made a wet yielding sound. Then my suckle shrank as it retreated down his tip and withdrew a clear drop of involuntary excitement from the opening.

I took time to behold his cock in all its glory once again. The tight shiny skin of the head glistened enticingly in the dim light that came from the window. The shaft pointed straight out level from his body and twitched upward slightly with every beat of his heart. His full, aching balls were drawn up as close to the base as their state would allow. It was obvious that they had been burdened with the pressure of their precious payload for too long, and Cindy's performance was increasing it ten fold. My goal was eventually to totally relieve that situation as completely as I could.

But all in due time, I wanted to keep time with Cindy and let all concerned enjoy the situation for as long as we could. I wrapped my fingers around his base and stroked him while I pushed my lips apart with his aching shaft again, letting him feel my lustful heat swallow it.

I sucked hard and pulled my cheeks in tight against him, wrapped my tongues full length about the bottom and sides and gave a pull back, this created and intense squeezing suck up about one inch of his length. The most sensitive underside of his head made firm contact with the back of my arching tongue. I then relaxed just a bit to allow him to slide slowly back in to the original depth. It was a slow, slick return that lulled him to relax just enough to have the next surge take him by surprise. On the back-stroke my cheeks would close in around him, as the suction seemed to get tighter every time. That second stroke had the desired effect. I heard an uncontrollable, heavy release of breath over the railing above my head, and his cock began releasing more of its clear nectar to add to the lubricious embrace. I knew he would not last much longer with the level of stimulation that I was inflicting, so I slowly began alternating my methods. I was dying to have him do it, but I also wasn't ready for this overwhelmingly sexual act to be over. There aren't too many things in life where the work is almost as good as the payoff, and this was definitely one of them.

In the distance the horn of the ten o'clock train sounded and echoed through the darkness to us. It was making the turn that would bring it up the tracks that lay directly across the street. It seemed to be bearing down on us, but we could not have moved for any reason, all we could do is succumb to it and be carried along with its unstoppable momentum.

Eric's knuckles whitened as his grip increased on the railing. My rhythm was relentless as I drove things onward. I had found my stride, and my mouth now easily conformed to him like a glove, expertly taking it with every stroke. Perhaps it was the blood rushing to my head, but my lips felt engorged and hot as they received him. The wetness had increased enough for my hand to slide as easily as my mouth, making the most erotic, wet, sexual sounds. Doing this for him felt so fucking good that I wanted it for as long as I could have it, but now there was something that I wanted even more. The only consolation to knowing it was about to be over was that it would culminate in that ultimate sexual act.

The horn blasted again and now the dull rumble of the huge diesel engine's unstoppable power could be heard, as my hand joined in with my mouth in the way it had been successful before. His hot throbbing rod was entirely enclosed in the sliding, warm embrace. He was now so erect that he pointed up into my mouth so I was able to smoothly nod my head forward and down on him to accentuate the movement. His heavy balls pulled increasingly tighter to his base and were no longer hanging at all, but had their skin tautly restraining the churning buildup they precariously held. I brought my other hand up to cradle them and to feel their heat. He had needed this one bad. I could feel the pent up power and I was surprised that he could withstand bursting.

Cindy's chest heaved, pulling her pointed erect nipples into the night air with every breath. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was open and round like it was trying to articulate sounds of passion that could not come forth. Her throat muscles were pulled tight from her thrusting her head back to face the ceiling. Her finger was now moving without hesitation for the fleshy "on" switch, and her petite little nostrils flared to pull in the oxygen required to sustain her level of excitation.

Her chin came to her chest when she opened her mouth wide again in a final intake of breath before the plunge. Her back arched and her pelvis ground forward onto her hand as her finger penetrated deep inside of her steaming, hot opening. Her other hand left her breast and moved to hold the other in its position. While probing her insides, she pulled back to put stimulating pressure on her supersensitive, swollen bud. It was the equivalent of squeezing a trigger and she knew exactly what she was doing. She had pleasured herself as far as she could, and now it was time to unleash all of the energy she had worked up in an explosive conclusion.

Her knees came together and her hands were clinched tight between her thighs. Her head was thrown back by the ecstatic cries that she could no longer hold back. Well-defined lines appeared between muscles in her thighs from the tension that now lifted her sweet, rock-hard, little ass off of the chair and pulled her entire body in an arch. Those beautiful little breasts pointed straight at the ceiling and quivered from the spasms passing through them.