The Erica Chroinicles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“No Erica I do not mind at all.” I said loudly enough for Sam to clearly hear my voice.

“Did you hear that Sam ... good. Yes Saturday night will be best then I will have a whole day to recover.” She laughed softly. “Well the married men don't and if the un-married ones can prove being STD free they don't have to either. Well Sam l love cum and it's feeling inside of me and Sean loves to fuck me when I have another man's cum in me.”

“Okay Sam I will talk to you tomorrow evening and we will set up the details ... yes you have a nice day too Sam ... good-bye.” Erica hung up the phone and grinned at me.

“He said he sneaked into the HR department and got my telephone number from one of the old employee lists. He said he was sorry but he had to ask if I was available to party with them sometime. I guess my new career is a real hit Sean.”

“Well it is a real hit with me I can tell you.” I laughed heartily.

“I noticed that.” She said as she stroked my hardened cock through my pants. “Are you sure you can live with a permanent hard-on Sean.”

“I am sure I will be very hard next Saturday night.” I said.

“I bet you are all week, thinking about me taking all those cocks and cum in my pussy.” She said.

“I am a little concerned though honey.” She added.

“What about Erica.” I responded.

“Well I do not think it is fair that you will not be there to see me get gangbanged, (she actually shuddered when she said this.) What can we do about that? And to be honest I think I would be a lot more comfortable if I knew you were there sort of to keep things at least partially in control.” She laughed a little when she said this.

“Well I could join you at the club and go with you Erica.” I said.

“There's an idea you could call me at home when you are entertaining them at the club and I could join you. It would probably be more comfortable for the men if I were not there the whole time at the club. You could explain that you did not like to fuck other men without your husband being present and that I like to watch you in action.” I continued.

“Well when I talk to Sam tomorrow night I will tell him that you will be joining us at the club for the evenings fun.” Erica said. “I know he, Mike and Drew won’t have a problem with you being present and I am also sure by tomorrow night our secret will be known by every male where I used to work.”

“You mean that I take you out to get fucked by different men and that I like you to do that in front of me.” I looked at her as I said this.

“I am sure some of the women will have their tongues wagging a mile a minute over that and what I am doing now as work.”

“I imagine we won’t be getting a Christmas invitation from Mrs. Jennings this year.” I said laughing.

Mr. Jennings was the senior managing director at the company Erica used to work for and he was married to a woman who looked like she ate four hundred lemons for breakfast each morning. I had never met such a sourpuss in my life I thought to myself.

“Well Mr. Jennings might Sean.” Erica grinned at me. “Pat said he was one of the men who was coming on Saturday night at least Pat had asked him. He told James that there was a special surprise at Malloy's and he should come.”

“Geeze wouldn't that old battleaxe just shit if she knew what her hubby might be up to up to.” Erica stifled a laugh as she spoke.

“You mean he might be up to his balls inside you Erica.” I joked to her.

“Yes I certainly do. Wouldn't his wife just die if she knew the "business meeting" he was going to attend was with me. Serves her right she always looked down on me and made me feel creepy.” Erica stated.

“Well then I guess I can cross off another item from my wish list then.” I said sly to Erica.

“Seeing me gangbanged Sean?” She responded simply. “You know until I saw that video I never ever thought about the idea of one. When I saw that woman dance for her husband and his friends I had no idea but when she sat on the first guys lap and he started to finger her cunt I realized that she was going to fuck them all. Sean I was shocked! Not offended or anything but just that it was such a new idea to me. I mean all the stories you ever gave me even the stripper one it has always been one on one or you and him and me. That was all you had me read in Forum and Penthouse just the wife with a man and hubby watching before joining in.”

“Well you have not read chapter two Erica.” I teased her.

“Chapter two, where is it Mister?” Erica’s eyes were like coals of green fire.

“I’ll give it to you in plenty of time before the weekend.” I told her.

“Just how many hot wife stories have you written about me?” She asked me.

“Well if you don’t count the ones with more than one part eleven and about thirty finished pieces.

“Oh My … Sean are you serious? And I have only ever read two of them? How come?”

“I did not want to push you Erica. I was so careful never to do that.”

“That my love you have never done. That is the best part of all of this. The way we did it together. Though Sean, I still don’t understand your need I sure am glad I decided to indulge it. I’m going to love dancing too darling. I love it. I knew I was going to as soon as I read the story too!” She took a deep breath and continued on. ”It’s fun and rewarding and it feels good. My god my mom will freak if she finds out though … too bad.”

Wow I thought have you come a long way baby.

“I am glad you like being a dancer Erica … I … am … also

… “ I trailed off.

“You’re also glad what Sean?”

“That you got my point yesterday.”

“Letting men put their cocks in my pussy and pay to do it? Is that it Sean?” Erica asked.

“Yes.”

“I won’t do it outside the club Sean.” Erica said softly.

“Well as long as you take in the money inside the club.” I said.

“What do you mean by that sneaky remark.”

“Well I mean I did tell you if some one or several ones asked you to go to a hotel with them I told you it was okay with me if you did. I did not expect you would be going for free love.”

Our discussion continued all that evening and into the night. Erica was working her first day (noon) shift at the club. The manager had called and told her she was scheduled for four days that week Monday then Thursday noon’s and Friday and Saturday nights. He also made a comment he heard a lot of comments about the hot married woman who was dancing on weekend and was she going to be a regular girl at the club? Erica winked at me and had assured him, she would be dancing there for the foreseeable future. I made a comment about how she would finally be able to wear a number of hot outfits I was the only one who had ever seen in. She commented that she did have to give me credit for some things and the groundwork I laid made her transition very easy.

“Groundwork who me?” I grinned.

“Yes Sean, you all of it for nine long years. You are certainly a determined man and the most patient I have ever known.”

“I am thankful that is all. It was worth every second of the effort.”

“I am going to the bedroom for an hour and then coming out to “entertain” my wonderful honey.”

With a flounce of her hips Erica disappeared in to our bedroom I heard the shower start and though regretted the chance to fuck Erica with Pat’s cum still fresh inside of her, I was looking forward to my wife’s idea of “entertainment”. My mind reeled in the visual images that were running through it. If there was such a thing as sensory overload I was damn close to it I thought to myself. I thought that seeing Erica explore other men’s bodies was hot, but on some level this was way better In fact it was a quantum leap as far as my senses were concerned.

I knew I was going to stay hard all week thinking about Erica being gangbanged. Not to mention she would be at the club three other nights.

I was lost thinking about the tales that Erica had told me. I was jerked back to reality with the sudden loud music that the speakers in the living room began to blare. Erica came slowly up to me and smiled seductively at me. She was dressed in a very short denim blue wrap around mini that ended just below her crotch. Her top was a bra and vest combination of a lighter blue shade than her skirt. The outfit was completed with pale blue thigh highs and open toed blue pumps. Her hair was teased up and fluffed; her expertly applied make up completed my sweet beautiful wife's transformation into a sexy fuck goddess.

Erica stood swaying before me, teasing me with flashes of her bald pussy. She started to talk to me telling me how nasty she had been at the cub tonight. She told me how she wantonly strutted in the club tonight, how she had loved letting all her former co-workers touch her and how they had called her a sexy slut and how much they wanted to bury their hot cocks into her.

She told me about other men telling her that they wanted to see her cum and drown their fingers as they fingered her sweet pussy. She began to strip, first her vest and bra fell to the floor and she began strutting around the living room thrusting her breasts out to me rubbing her nipples and rolling them between her thumb and finger. She unwrapped her skirt from her hips and started to grind them in front of my face. Soon she was sliding her fingers in and out of her pulsing pussy and her juices started to flow out of her and the pungent odor of her womanhood soon flooded the living room.

She then in sultry fashion slid down my lap and onto my lap grinding against my cock with her naked ass. She took my hands and placed them on her breasts and encouraged me to feel them and pinch her nipples. She started to talk spicily in my ear as she writhed on my lap. She began asking me if I liked the way she was dancing and touching me. When I said yes she told me so did all the other men on Friday and Saturday night. She told me on Saturday night especially the men told her how hot of a woman she was, that her pussy was so soft and wet to finger.

“They told me what a nice pussy your wife had Sean. So I would spread myself even wider to give them greater access to my treasure. One of the men on Saturday wanted to shove his arm all the way up me he said it felt so good.” She laughed softly as she said this. “The way my pussy was feeling I bet I could have fitted his leg. I felt so nasty Sean so wicked especially when I fucked in the champagne room. It was so nasty not knowing either of those two men's names.” She looked at me in lust and beneath hooded eyes she smiled up at me.

“You really like the idea I actually sold my pussy don't you Sean. Did you want your sweet wife to fuck for money Sean? Is that why you told me that I could do what I wanted to do at the club?”

“Yes!” I hissed back to her, my breathing ragged and my cock raging for release.

“Just like you wanted me to be a stripper Sean and show off my body to lots of men and let them feel me and finger me? Is that what you wanted?” Erica said as she licked her lips.

“You are making me so hot Erica!”

“I did a lot of that this weekend honey. I made a lot of men hot.”

“Sean, please answer me. Is that what you wanted? Did you want me to fuck for money like I stripped or sucked?"”

“You know it is exactly what I wanted Erica.”

“Yes Sean I know you want me to be a prostitute at the club and let men fuck my pussy for money. Next weekend I am going to fuck a group of men for money Sean letting them one after another enter and fill my pussy .You want them all to cum inside of me Sean, not use condoms either so you can feel all their cum inside of me don’t you Sean?”

I just nodded to her. I was so ready to explode. Her spicy language was turning me on to a fever pitch. She started to lower my zipper and reach into my pants for my cock. It was swelled and engorged with blood and was as hard as it had been last night, perhaps harder because I had had to imagine Erica's activities from this evening as unlike Friday night I had not been there at the club. Erica soon spun on my lap and impaled herself on my cock slowly riding me up and down stroking my cock with her hot fiery pussy.

Just before I was going to explode deep inside her she got off me and got on her knees in front of me and took my still hard cock deep into her mouth and started to suck me with powerful deep suction. I lasted for about ten minutes before my legs started to tighten and buck. I came in a torrent and emptied a massive load of cum deep into Erica's waiting hungry throat. After about five minutes Erica had my cock coming back to life with the ministrations of her lips and tongue. Soon I had a ragging hard on again and this time I pounded Erica's cunt hard. I must have been in her for almost half an hour when we finally exploded together in a sea of passion.

About an hour later we were cuddling on the couch and touching and stroking each other’s bodies. Erica had a lovely smile on her face as she looked at me. When I asked her why she was smiling so much she told me that she thinking of all the cock she had had this weekend and marveled at the change in her life since Friday night. Then she remarked that the last three months had certainly been the most sensuous and erotic of her life. She also told me she was so sorry it had taken her nine years to over come her fears and old-fashioned ideas.

I responded that I thought she was very courageous and that I admired her for being able to change and to learn new lifestyles. I told her that at times I had despaired of her ever becoming my Hot Wife but that I had made up my mind early on that I would never force you. If it happened it would be because you chose to do it. And except for the BDSM cuckold scene I was willing to life with anything you chose to or not do. I pointed out to her I had never once violated her very firm clear no about anal intercourse.

Erica told me again how patient and loving I was and assured me that not once in our nearly ten years had she felt pushed or controlled (well except when I tied her up she said giggling) and she appreciated the thought and love I had over the years shown in the way I handled everything. We passed out together on the couch, totally relaxed and in each others loving arms.

We slept until the birds woke us at dawn. We showered together and I got ready to go back to the real world and my job. Erica’s new career had the advantage of starting at noon so she had the advantage of lazing around a bit in the mornings from now on so she decided to give me a hug and a long wet kiss and go back and sleep another few hours. After all she pointed out she was going to have a strenuous afternoon and early evening she said grinning wickedly. I wished her a great time and patted her bottom. I studied her eyes and told her remember condoms: then I patted her bum and light ran my finger into her slit kissed her and headed out the door.

Some time later that day as I was looking over a proposed network infrastructure change, I got an idea of how my sexy wife’s day was going. One of my young assistants Jason entered my office at afternoon break with a very serious expression on his face. This kid was the straightest shooter I had ever met. Though not to a fault and never cruel he was honest.

“Mr. Logan.” He said clearing his throat.

“Yes Jason what is it?’

“May I close the door sir? I have something personal to tell you.”

“Sure Jason go ahead.” I said wondering what ever this was it sure looked serious. Jason took his responsibilities seriously and to my mind had the makings of a topnotch exec a few years. He was bright and honest; I think he would rather die than break his word and most important to me he took responsibility.

“Mr. Logan I do not know how to tell you this. I was out at lunch today and I saw someo … thing and it shook me up.” He looked at me with such a pained expression and continued.

“I was at Malloys at noon today sir, I know I should not have been there and Sir I did not drink but my friends were always bugging me to join them so I went.”

I almost stopped him but the idea of what this young man thought he was about to expose was just too funny not to let him go on.

“I was there with three of my friends and Sir I’m not lying to you I saw your wife there!”

“You saw Erica at Malloys at noon did you Jason?”

“Yes sir I did.” He said.

“Well at least I know she was at work on time.” I said to him.

“You mean you know she is a stripper!!!! I thought she worked as a high priced Admin Asst. over at that software development company.” He exclaimed.

“She was until last Friday. She auditioned on Friday night and started working there Saturday.” I said simply.

Suddenly Jason slumped in the chair and all his pent up emotion seemed to just disappear. I waited for a few minutes just to let him chill then spoke to him.

“Jason, do any of your friends work here?” I said, seeing his head shake no I continue. “ Did you say anything to your friends as to who Erica was?” Again a no “ Thank you Jason. You are a man of principle. Now did you see Erica on stage Jason?”

“I sure did Sir she is so beautiful and … sexy.” He shyly said.

“Erica is both of those for sure.”

“Sir one of my friends was with your wife in one the champagne rooms for half an hour. Just after she got off stage Randy went over to her and they went in the back I was almost late for work from lunch.”

The ringing phone broke my revere and I silently cursed it till I saw the telephone number. It was Erica ’s cell. I answered the call and said hello to her

“Hi my love I am sitting here with a new fan of yours.” Looking at Jason and winked to tell him everything was cool. “Yes Jason and three of his friends were there for lunch. Yes you did actually; he was the first one you were with today right after your first stage show. Jason well he is blonde tall six one or so sort of lean looking, Yes that is him the ice blue eyes.”

Jason had a shocked expression on his face. He did not realize that my wife had seen the table Randy had come from.

“No but I bet he wished that he had. However that said I think you will be very impressed with Jason. Well I will tell you love. He came in here at break thinking that he had the most horrible thing to tell me. Don’t you dare giggle till you hear everything Erica? He told me where he was and whom he saw, I told him I knew. I asked if he told his friends who you were he said no and none worked here. Yes so am I very Well that you will have to talk to Jason about dear.” I finished and looked up at the quivering young man in front of me and handed him the phone.

Jason took the receiver from me and I motioned him into my chair he sat down with a thud and just listened open mouthed to what Erica was saying to him. The only words I heard him speak were “Next Thursday” not bad for a conversation that must have lasted five minutes. He mutely handed me back the telephone and started to walk towards the closed door. He turned and gave me a shit face grin and walked out the door.

“Well love what ever you said you sure made a twenty year olds day.”

“I just told him how good I was going to make him feel next Thursday at five thirty.”

“I trust this kid Erica but it does bring up a point. Obviously someone from here you know better than Jason will show up.”

“Maybe I should find a different club maybe out of town.”

I noted that Erica did not mention quitting much to my relief

“No damn it this is our choice and no one else. I do not care besides they give me any grief and I’ll be at Crusader’s front door tomorrow and they know it or I’ll consult work when and for who I want.”

We made a pact to always believe in our choices and be valiant and said our good byes.

I arrived home at about six forty-five and started the grill in the back yard. I made up some patties and soon the smell of charred beef drifted on the wind I made up about a dozen so I had some I could nuke later in the week. I ate two and put the rest except for Erica’s single that I left out for her, in the freezer. I made a small green salad and let it marinate in the fridge. I made sure there was an unopened bottle of her wine in the fridge and walked back to my study to check on my work and personal mail. I heard a door slam and got up and went to meet and kiss Erica welcome home. She had just entered the door when I crossed the room and took her into my arms and kissed her deeply. Of course there was by now the familiar tang of men’s cum in her delicious mouth. I looked at her and asked her how her day was.

1...456789