The Erotic Tales of a Trucker Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still a little nervous about how big he was but I figured I was about as loose as I was going to get. "Don't worry, if it is too bad, I'll stop." He said brushing my hair back from my face.

I smiled nervously at him then nodded. "Give it to me baby."

He locked his mouth on mine, kissing me deeply as he slowly pushed forward with his hips. I felt him stretching me and moaned into his mouth. When he had the head inside, he pulled his lips from mine. "Wrap your legs around my waist." He said huskily.

I released my legs, letting them wrap around his waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I pushed up a bit feeling him slide further into me. "Oh yea," I moaned as I felt him fill me with his hard meat.

"Oh god, you feel so good." He growled against my ear as he slowly pressed further into my body. By the time I had all of him, my cock was throbbing wildly between us. "Ready?" He asked again looking into my eyes. His face was covered in sweat and I knew he was holding back so he wouldn't hurt me.

I pulled his lips back to mine as I wiggled my butt against him. He growled against my mouth as he pulled himself back then suddenly thrust forcefully forward burying himself completely inside me once again. "Oooooooffffff..." I grunted at his sudden entrance.

Wayne kissed me long and hard as he fucked me. He started out slowly, pulling out to the head then thrusting back into me. I met him thrust for thrust, lifting my ass to meet him when he pushed into me. The sleeper was full of our moans and the sounds of two bodies slapping together.

He moved his mouth to my neck, nipping at the flesh as he started moving faster inside me. I could feel him buried to the hilt in my ass and loved the feeling of him there. "Fuck, Agh, oh god, your ass is so sweet baby." He grunted against my neck as he pumped his hard flesh deep in me.

"Wayne, I love your cock reaming my hot ass." I panted pressing against him. My cock was trapped between our bodies and was rubbing against Wayne's chest everytime he slid into me. "Fuck me....Oh god fuck me." I cried feeling my orgasm rising.

Wayne lifted his upper body so he was resting on his arms as he continued to plunge deep inside me. "You like that baby? You like my cock ripping into your sweet ass?"

I looked into his eyes as I thrust my ass up against him. "Oh yea, I love your cock honey. Rip my asshole, make me cum baby."

Wayne grinned down at me. "Your wish is my command. He held himself up on one arm as he reached between us and grabbed my hard cock. His hand started sliding hard and fast over me as he thrust into my ass harder. "Cum for me honey, I want you to cum all over your chest while I fuck your hot ass."

Feeling his hand gripping me was driving me crazy. I could feel my cum boiling in my balls. "Fuck me, I'm gonna cum." I screamed suddenly slamming my ass against his flying cock.

He slammed into my ass harder then before as his hand flew over my cock. "Cum for me baby, I need you to cum for me now." I lifted my eyes to his, they were closed tightly and his jaw was clenched. I knew he was close to cumming but wanted me to cum first. I pumped my ass against him fast and suddenly felt the tell tale sign. "Oh god, I'm cummmmiinnnngggg..."

My cum coated his hand while my ass tightened around his pistoning cock. Wayne growled loudly as I felt his cock expand inside me. I would have loved to feel his cum splash over my insides but knew he was cumming in the condom.

He finally released my cock as he collapsed against me, breathing heavily. I could feel his softening cock slide from my ass. "Oh fuck, that was fantastic." He grinned as he kissed me quickly then pulled off of my body. I watched him tie off the condom then throw it in a bag we had hanging on the wall for garbage. He handed me a towel to clean myself off then threw it over in the corner before he lay back down beside me and pulled me into his arms.

"You've been with a guy before haven't you?" I asked resting my head against his chest.

He sighed and I was afraid he wouldn't answer me. "Yea, a few times. I'm what you call a closet gay. I actually prefer guys but I've never come out about it."

I lifted my head to look at him. "Why don't you?"

Wayne chuckled. "You've seen my wife. Well her father owns the trucking company. If he found out that I left his little girl for another man, not only would I lose my job but he would kill me."

I rested my head back against his chest. "So you just screw guys when you are driving?"

He ran his fingers through my hair. "Pretty much, once in a while I get a partner like you who is gay. Most of the time though I have to wait until I get a long haul run." He ran his hand down over my back. "You don't mind do you?"

I shook my head against his chest. "No, I loved having you fuck me. I definitely wouldn't mind doing it again sometime."

He kissed the top of my head as he turned off the light. "That I think can definitely be arranged.

Wayne woke me up early by slowly sucking on my cock while he slid a finger into my willing ass. When I started bucking against him, he smiled and moved his mouth. "Good morning sunshine."

I smiled sleepily as he kissed me. "Good morning, what time is it?"

He lay beside me and ran his hands over my chest. "A little before 5. You gave me such a good ride last night that I thought maybe I could return the favor this morning."

I thought about that monster I had sucked on last night before I fucked him and my ass tingled at the thought of having it inside me. At the same time though, I had only had a couple of cocks in me before, none of which were anywhere near as big as he was. I wasn't sure I could take that monster inside me. I wanted him in my ass but I'll be honest, I was scared. "Um...I..." I lifted my eyes to his.

Wayne must have sensed or seen my fear because he smiled at me tenderly before he kissed me softly. "Don't worry, I'll loosen you up and lube you up really well to. Why don't you lie down on your back and pull your legs back against your chest?"

I kissed him back then lay down on my back with my legs pulled tight against my chest. I saw him pick up the lube I had dropped last night then he lay down with his face even with my asshole. "Mmmmm...Nice." he said looking at my puckering rosebud.

I closed my eyes as I held onto my legs waiting to see what he would do. At the first touch of his tongue, I shivered as a soft moan escaped my lips. I gasped when he suddenly took my hole between his lips and sucked on it as he dug his tongue into me. I opened my eyes and looked down my body at him but all I could see was the top of his head as he went at my ass.

I tightened my hands on my legs and cried out as he shoved his tongue up inside me. He moved it in and out like a small cock and I felt my body start to relax. "Mmmmmmm..." He groaned against me as he pulled his tongue from my body.

I moaned in dismay when he pulled his tongue out, then shrieked in surprise when I felt him slide a finger up inside me. "Oh, you're tight. You ever been fucked up the ass before?" He asked pushing his finger further inside me as he lifted his eyes to mine.

I nodded, "a couple of times, but that's about it."

He nodded then lowered his eyes back to his finger sawing in and out of my ass. When his finger brushed against my love button, I jumped while moans escaped my lips. "Hm...I think you like that." He said with a laugh as he did it again.

By the time he had two fingers inside me, I was humping my body against him. My cock was rock hard and resting against my stomach. "Oh fuck, finger my ass that is so good." I moaned pumping my ass against his fingers.

Wayne chuckled then slid three fingers into my willing hole. It was a bit uncomfortable at first, since it had been a while since I had been fucked by it didn't take him long to get me pumping my ass against him again.

Finally he pulled his fingers from me and opened the bottle of lube he had beside him. I felt the bottle press against my opening then a warm, wet sensation slide into me. He worked his fingers back into me as he spread the lube around.

He had squirted it three times in my ass before he seemed satisfied. I felt him pull his fingers out then watched him reach for the condom. He ripped it open with his teeth then slid it down over his length. He squirted more lube on the condom then smiled at me. "Roll over on your hands and knees honey."

I released my legs, and then rolled over. I rested my head on my bent hands as I lifted my ass in the air.

I felt his hand run over my back and ass as he moved in behind me. Then I felt him spread my cheeks and position himself at my hole. "You ready baby?"

I was still a little nervous about how big he was but I figured I was about as loose as I was going to get. "Don't worry, if it is too bad, I'll stop." He said reaching up and brushing my hair back from my face as I turned my head to look at him.

I smiled nervously at him then nodded. "Give it to me baby."

He leaned over me and locked his mouth on mine, kissing me deeply as he slowly pushed forward with his hips. I felt him stretching me and moaned into his mouth. When he had the head inside, he pulled his lips from mine. "How's that honey?" He asked huskily as he held himself inside me and ran his hand up and down my back.

I wiggled my butt a little trying to get used to his size. "It feels good." I pushed back a bit and felt him slide further into me. "Oh yea," I moaned as I felt him fill me with his hard meat.

"Oh god, you feel so good." He growled against my ear as he slowly pressed further into my body. By the time I had all of him, my cock was throbbing wildly. "Ready?" He asked again.

I turned my head back to look at him again. His face was covered in sweat and I knew he was holding back so he wouldn't hurt me.

I reached up and grabbed his head, pulling his lips back to mine as I wiggled my butt against him. He growled against my mouth as he pulled himself back then suddenly thrust forcefully forward burying himself completely inside me once again. "Oooooooffffff..." I grunted at his sudden entrance.

Wayne kissed me long and hard as he fucked me. He started out slowly, pulling out to the head then thrusting back into me. I met him thrust for thrust, pushing my ass back to meet him when he pushed into me. The sleeper was full of our moans and the sounds of two bodies slapping together.

He moved his mouth to my neck, nipping at the flesh as he started moving faster inside me. I could feel him buried to the hilt in my ass and loved the feeling of him there. "Fuck, Agh, oh god, your ass is so sweet baby." He grunted against my neck as he pumped his hard flesh deep into me.

"Wayne, I love your cock reaming my hot ass." I panted pressing back against him. My cock was hitting against my stomach each time he slammed into my ass. "Fuck me....Oh god fuck me." I cried feeling my orgasm rising.

Wayne lifted his body off of mine and grasped my hips as he continued to plunge deep inside me. "You like that baby? You like my cock ripping into your sweet ass?"

I turned my head and looked into his eyes as I thrust my ass back against him. "Oh yea, I love your cock honey. Rip my asshole, make me cum baby."

Wayne grinned down at me. "Your wish is my command. He took one hand off my hips and reached beneath me so he could grab my hard cock.

His hand started sliding hard and fast over me as he thrust into my ass harder. "Cum for me honey, I want you to cum all over the bed while I fuck your hot ass."

Feeling his hand gripping me was driving me crazy. I could feel my cum boiling in my balls. "Fuck me, I'm gonna cum." I screamed suddenly slamming my ass back against his flying cock.

He slammed into my ass harder then before as his hand flew over my cock. "Cum for me baby, I need you to cum for me now."

I again turned my head and looked into his eyes. They were closed tightly and his jaw was clenched. I knew he was close to cumming but wanted me to cum first. I pumped my ass against him fast and suddenly felt the tell tale sign. "Oh god, I'm cummmmiinnnngggg..."

My cum coated his hand while my ass tightened around his pistoning cock. Wayne growled loudly as I felt his cock expand inside me. I would have loved to feel his cum splash over my insides but knew he was cumming in the condom.

He finally released my cock as he collapsed against my back, breathing heavily. I could feel his softening cock slide from my ass. "Oh fuck, that was fantastic." He grinned as he kissed me quickly on the neck then pulled away.

I sat down on the bed, careful not to sit in my mess as I watched him tie off the condom then throw it in a bag we had hanging on the wall for garbage. He handed me a towel to clean up the mess then threw it over in the corner before he lay down beside me and pulled me into his arms.

"You've been with a guy before haven't you?" I asked resting my head against his chest.

He sighed and I was afraid he wouldn't answer me. "Yea, a few times, I'm what you call a closet gay. I actually prefer guys but I've never come out about it."

I lifted my head to look at him. "Why don't you?"

Wayne chuckled. "You've seen my wife. Well her father owns the trucking company. If he found out that I left his little girl for another man, not only would I lose my job but he would kill me."

I rested my head back against his chest. "So you just screw guys when you are driving?"

He ran his fingers through my hair. "Pretty much, once in a while I get a partner like you who is gay, although most of the time though I have to wait until I get a long haul run." He ran his hand down over my back. "You don't mind do you?"

I shook my head against his chest. "No, I loved having you fuck me and I definitely liked fucking you. I wouldn't mind doing it again sometime."

He kissed the top of my head as he rested his head against mine. "That I think can definitely be arranged.

We fell back to sleep in each others arms but didn't sleep long. When the alarm went off we sucked each other off again then got dressed and got back to our lives of being truck drivers.

We dropped off our load, and then went to breakfast before we headed back to Seattle.

He told me that he would rather spend the day with me but his wife was expecting him back by a certain time and she would flip if we were late.

Wayne and I had plenty of adventures together during the six months he was my instructor. The last I heard, he is still married to his wife and has two wonderful kids. But he still has his fun with his partners or when he is running long haul.

TO BE CONTINUED:

12