The Escapist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's as if the two kitsune are working in tandem, thrusting their hips in a perfect synchronization to keep my hips arching and my tongue plunging upward, flicking back and forth inside Arva. Reska lets out a loud growl that turns into a howl when she climaxes, and I feel the warmth of her climactic fluid wash over my manhood. It is a welcome heat. Arva is soon to follow, and I taste her sweetness with eager lapping of my tongue, licking her clean. The tired Fox Girl staggers off of me and curls up contentedly on the blankets. For all her talk, she is soon asleep, curled up in a ball, her tail twitching on occasion.

"My turn, boy," Raen all but hisses, crawling over me. "Reska, if you would, do that thing with your tail that will make him squirm."

While Raen sits astride my hips, Reska runs her soft, fluffy tail over my left thigh, then down between my legs. I wriggle in my restraints when her tail brushes against my testicles, but I let out a full-on laugh when she twitches the tip of her tail against me, just behind my scrotum. This makes Raen smile and encourages Reska to continue switching her tail back and forth, tickling me ferociously. I laugh long and loud, writhing under Raen, who pins me down with her hands on my chest whilst simultaneously thrusting herself down onto my shaft. The multitude of sensations is overwhelming: the tickling in my most sensitive area, the tightness of Raen's inner walls, and the helplessness of my restraints. I erupt to a climax inside Raen, panting and gasping in wild desperate lust.

"Yes, that's a good boy," Raen coos, gasping in her own pleasure.

Reska reaches her tail up and flicks it across Raen's breasts. The blue-haired kitsune shivers and giggles, letting out a howl of pleasure when Reska continues her efforts to tickle Raen's sensitive breasts. I lay still, catching my breath as the two female kitsune collapse into a heap together, kissing feverishly and fondling each other with lust-fueled vigor. Reska ends up laying on top of Rain, their legs entwined, their tails flicking across each other's exposed, naked bodies. As I watch, Reska kisses up Raen's neck and at last presses her lips to her fellow kitsune's mouth. Their mouths open, their tongues battling, the two monster girls moan eagerly, their breasts pressed firmly together.

"Cute isn't it," mumbles a sleepy Arva, cuddling against me. "They get to going at it like this all the time."

"It's... certainly a show," I chuckle.

"Yes," Raen cries out when Reska sinks her teeth into the blue-haired kitsune's collarbone, "oh by the Goddess, yes!"

"Should we uh... keep watching?" I ask.

"They like it when we watch," Arva replies, snuggling up close with me.

I curl up with the excitable kitsune and we watch her two companions ravish each other. My manhood stiffens, pressing against Arva's backside. She wiggles against me, only succeeding in making me harder. She gives an exited, fox-like "yip," pressing herself back against me. I normally don't take the initiative, but in this case, how can I help it? Arva lifts her tail and I guide the head of my member into her, pushing in slowly, listening to Arva's "yips" growing louder. Soon, I'm all of the way inside her and she is laying flat on her belly, and I begin to ride her, slowly at first, driving my shaft deep inside her. She is so tight it borders on painful, but it is just the perfect mix of pleasure and pain. I gather speed, growing faster with each thrust until I'm pounding away at Arva's ass. She is clawing and biting at the blankets, arching her hips up against me until I reach a climax inside her, one wave of pleasure after another coursing down the length of my shaft, nearly debilitating me with the tingling sensation of orgasm. I pull out of Arva and collapse back on the bed, ready to get some sleep, only to be pounced upon by Reska and Raen.

"You got Arva's ass," Reska whispers, her soft lips brushing my ear, "now we get yours, boy."

"Please be gentle," I manage, before Raen envelops my mouth in a violent kiss.

Reska nuzzles at my neck as her right hand eases under me, moving down my back. I tense up in anticipation, not certain I'll enjoy this next part.

"Wait," Reska exclaims, withdrawing her hand.

"What is it?" Raen asks.

Reska nuzzles at my neck again, sniffing my skin. Raen does the same and Arva, though once again exhausted, is soon to follow.

"He smells like Lady Murara," Arva exclaims.

"Who?" I demand.

"Our chieftainess," Raen explains.

In no time, the trio is clothed once again and hurrying me out the door, allowing me only the decency of a blanket wrapped about my waist. I'm confused, and more than a bit alarmed as the three kitsune hustle me through the clusters of huts, up a low hill toward a larger house. By now, a clamor has risen and my three-person escort has become a rather large mob of Fox Girls. Yet none of them will tell me just what is going on. Am I in trouble? Have I done something wrong? My palms sweat, my steps falter, and Reska has to push me the last few steps up the hill, where their chieftainess stands to meet us, drawn out of her home by the sound of our approach.

"Male," Reska addresses me, "I present you to Lady Murara Silvermane, ruler of this clan."

My mind freezes for a moment at that. Silvermane... my surname. I stare at the kitsune before me, taller than the rest though still shorter than me. She wears sandals and an elegant robe, tied at the waist with a cloth sash. Rather than one fluffy fox tail, this kitsune sports three. Her hair is long and silver, and her eyes... are familiar. I'd know them anywhere. I see them every time I catch my own reflection in the mirror or in the surface of water. Murara sniffs the air, eyes me, and smiles.

"You found me at last," she says in a calm, tranquil voice.

"I did not know I was meant to be searching, but I'm happy to find you... Mother." The last word struggles over the rising lump in my throat.

"You have many questions, I'm sure," she observes, beckoning me forward with a wave of her hand. "I'll do what I can to answer them, little Devlin."

"Thank you, Mother," I say, and follow her into her home.

12