The Escort 01

Story Info
Adele's latest assignment as an Escort Girl.
2k words
4.17
22.7k
4
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adele had been a top notch escort girl for a couple of years. She earned a large fee for each day she worked. So much in fact that she only worked two or three days a week. She only went with rich clients, ones that didn't complain at her £1000 a day fee plus expenses.

She received a booking to travel to Paris for three days with the Chief Executive of a large computer products business. The file Adele had received described him as being married and in his early forties. He looked handsome from his photograph and she looked forward to meeting him. Her assignment booking mentioned that all her clothes and underwear would be provided and her sizes had been forwarded to the boutique to supply the items.

The day before she was due to leave, a suitcase arrived along with her instructions, including what she should wear for their journey. She was impressed with the quality of the clothes and how sexy they would look on her. The first items were packed on the top layer of the case. Very thoughtful she thought to herself.

The following morning Adele showered and put on the white silk thongs and a lacy push up bra, it made her breasts look even sexier. She put on the stockings and short skirt and silk blouse. She found a gold necklace in the side pocket of the case which she was also instructed to wear along with an ankle chain.

She drove to Heathrow in her Mini and parked in the long stay car park. Her instructions told her to go to the BA information desk. The young man seemed to know she was expected and escorted her to the ViP lounge, as she walked in she recognised Paul's face. He got up to greet her, holding her close and kissing her on the cheek. He was a real gentleman and showed her to his seat. Paul introduced Adele to Sarah his wife.. who to Adele's surprise was wearing identical clothes to herself.

Adele was a little unsure of her role with Paul's wife being present, but she didn't mind. She had taken part in a threesome before, but it had been her and two men... so two women and a man would be something new to enjoy....

Paul poured Adele a glass of champagne and she sat back and enjoyed it whilst they all chatted and got to know each other. When their flight was called, Paul stood and held out his hands and the ladies went each side of him and they walked out and to the plane together. Everyone could see how pleased Paul was being flanked by two beautiful women, both wearing sexy outfits.

He walked across the tarmac to the plane, enjoying the feeling of the two women next to him. They moved well, both of them. Different perfumes. Never mix business and pleasure? They'd see about that. Champagne was definitely a pleasure. As for Adele....well, there were plenty of women who could type. Adele had extra qualities. And at a thousand a day, they'd better be good. He smiled to himself at the thought of the company accountants trying to categorise her. Serve 'em right; let them do something useful for a change. Paul detested accountants and would happily have swapped the whole damn lot of them for a regular view of the delightful swivel on Adele's arse.

They boarded the small jet waiting on the tarmac. Private charter jets were almost as cheap as Club Class these days, and so much more private.

Once airborne he picked up a copy of The Times and relaxed. His wife began to instruct Adele on her duties. She pulled out a copy of Adele's contract and began to run through it. The usual duties of a PA. Contract to run until the seventeenth, expenses paid etc. Paul gazed out of the window at the grey waters of the Channel. Adele listened attentively.

"So, those are your official duties. " said Sarah, closing the briefcase with a snap. "But of course, we're not paying you a thousand a day to take shorthand, are we Adele?"

Adele smiled and shook her head.

"We're paying you to fuck. " said Sarah, casually.

"It's what I'm good at." replied Adele, coolly.

Something about her attitude irritated Sarah. She was used to being in control of her employees, yet there was something very assured about this woman that said no-one controlled her. Sarah had an urge to shock her, shake her confidence.

"That means anyone we tell you to, including me."

A half smile played over Adele's lips.

"So you can get down on your knees and lick me, like the slut we're paying you to be!" snapped Sarah, standing suddenly.

Adele knew that this was more a show of domination than sex. She ran her tongue over her lips and slid off her seat, hitching her tight skirt upwards to kneel in front of Sarah. She eased Sarah's skirt up around her waist, sliding the material over the sheer black stockings and flat black suspender belt. Dave had lowered his paper and was watching with an amused half smile, his eyes narrowed with arousal.

Adele carefully pulled aside the other woman's black thong, and looked up at her. Then she moved her mouth closer, excited by what she was about to do. Then she gently prodded her tongue into Sarah's opened slit.

Sarah stiffened at the light touch. She bore down against Adele's soft mouth.

"Harder. Harder, you bitch."

Paul watched Adele obey, forcing her tongue into his wife as he watched, his cock stiffening at the sight. Sarah squirmed with satisfaction, muttering to Adele with her eyes closed, fingers twisted in her hair.

She climaxed as the plane flew over the French coast, biting her bottom lip to stifle her gasps of pleasure. As she orgasmed, Adele pushed her back into her seat, moving up to kiss her, thrusting her fingers into Sarah's spasming sex.

"I told you I was good...." she whispered. "Do you like coming for me, Sarah? Is that what you pay me for?"

Adele coaxed the last shudderings of Sarah's orgasm from her, their tongues locked deep in each others mouths.

The plane and Sarah began to descend back to earth. Adele was straightening her clothes and attending her make-up, cool and immaculate. Sarah a little more unsteady. Paul smiled in amusement at the way Adele had neatly sidestepped his wife's little powergame. One thousand a day was looking very good value indeed.

Adele helped Sarah sort out her makeup and once again they both looked absolutely ravishing. Sarah was beaming almost glowing still recovering from her orgasm. She sensed that this 'boring business trip' had changed for the better.

The plane landed and taxied to a halt, after a brief customs and passport check their car drew up to take them to the hotel. Paul sat between the two ladies, they looked out at the street scenes as they glided past, hiding behind the smoked glass windows. As they entered a dark tunnel he felt a hand on his upper thigh seeking out his cock. Another hand from his other side pulled down the zip of his trousers and a cool hand disappeared inside his boxers and pulled out his stiff cock.

In the passing lights on the tunnel wall he could see Adele kneeling between his legs, she had a firm grip on his cock and she was circling the head with her tongue, coating it with her saliva and mixing his pre-cum as well. Sarah turned towards him and kissed him as Adele started to give him a blow-job. He reached behind her head and held her tightly.

Sarah whispered in to his ear 'I hope your enjoying this darling, some how I don't know were you will get the energy from for your business meetings this week after we have both finished with you' He couldn't reply, Adele was now using her expert fingers and mouth to tease him to an explosive climax.

Adele paused just long enough to look up, holding the base of his cock tightly in her grip. Paul's eyes opened as if he'd woken from a nightmare. 'Noooooo moooorrre' Adele just smiled, she knew she was gaining control. He watched as she stretched her lips over the bulbous head of his cock and slid her face closer to him, taking all of his cock once more deep in to her mouth and nudging the back of her throat. She used her throat muscles to massage the head of his cock. Easing it out, she used her tongue on the underneath side. Her fingers were now playing with his balls, gently squeezing them, feeling their heavy weight.

As she once more prepared to take him all in to her mouth, her eyes met his, her look spoke a hundred words. She closed her eyes slightly and opened them again a few seconds later; this was flirting taken to extremes.

Sarah said into Paul's ear "I think you will agree I chose quite a good cock sucker darling" As Adele continued her assault. Paul couldn't respond. Sarah just chuckled to herself as she watched Paul being put through the most pleasant torture she could dream of. Adele could sense and hear that Paul wasn't going to last much longer, she prepared herself. Paul was cursing her when at last he came, spurt his hot spunk down her throat. Adele took every drop, easing his cock out slightly to make room in her mouth, so she could savour the salty taste of his spunk.

Paul lay back in the seat and composed himself. Adele sat back in the seat next to him. 'I hope I'm coming up to your expectations Mr Jones?' she said it with a chuckle in her voice. She knew she was an expert at giving head, the boys at her old school could tell anyone about this. Now she earned a large salary for doing something she enjoyed doing!!

They soon arrived at the hotel, all three of them emerged from the car just as if they had been on a tourist trip around the city. Paul gathered his thoughts together and went back into powerful business man mode. He walked along side Sarah holding her hand tightly. Adele picked up his brief case and followed a couple of paces behind. She took in her surrounding quickly. This wasn't a hotel she had visited before, but they all operated in a similar way. She would quickly make use of all the available services so she could enjoy herself and bring pleasure to her clients.

The lift took them all up to their suite. It had a central living area, with two bedroom leading off it. The large bathroom contained a shower and a hot tub and a plentiful supply of white towels.

Adele busied herself checking out the suite, Paul flopped down on the sofa, Sarah lounged along side him and gave him a hug and a kiss. Adele appeared with a tray of drinks and some savoury snacks.

They sat and chatted for a while. Paul outlined the time table for the next few days. Adele noted that there would be quite a bit of free time between meetings and wondered how this would be filled, but she guessed that she knew already... and if not then she might suggest some things to keep her clients happy.

That night they were having dinner with one of their main clients and Adele was instructed to give him special attention. She knew exactly what was meant by that.

"I think it's time Sarah and I got ready Paul. I'm sure you won't mind if I take her for a shower and some beauty treatment."

'Not at all, as long as I can watch' he said with a dirty laugh...the thought in his mind was his longing to bury his cock in this woman's pussy and show her who was the boss...

To be continued...