The Eskimos Have It Right Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Close by when Gustavo began to rise, I quickly leaned over Norma's back, careful not to touch the bed, and said "I'll be right back."

When it came out of Norma, Gustavo's penis was enormous, fat and swollen. I caught a glimpse of his semen dribbling from her. While he dressed and left, I held Norma and kissed her everywhere, including her cunt, which I was accustomed to do after making love to her. I removed the chords from her ankles and wrists. My wife snuggled to me, kissing me with a soft, happy mouth. She kissed my chest and belly and penis, kissed my mouth like she didn't want to leave it, and I was suddenly reluctant to tell her what happened.

When our breathing calmed down (mine too!), and we had kissed a while, I told her.

For a long time she was confused, unbelieving, thinking I was teasing her or playing around with one of my fantasies. Then, as I saw she realized I was serious, and saw the dawn of realization as thoughts of the experience came together in her head with what she had known of me, outrage filled her. I reminded her that she had agreed that a surprise adventure would be interesting for her, as well as me. But she was angry. Not at all convinced, she only reluctantly let me hold her. I had taken a couple of photos (good) by the candlelight, and she could see him 1. As he had walked toward me, 2. A shot of him on her, from the side, 3. One of their upper bodies as he lay with his face in her hair, her eyes closed, and 4. the last, up between their legs, his body and legs so different from mine—as he filled her with his semen—the strain in his butt clearly defining the moment (I was shocked to see in the photo as I held it for her, a tiny gobbet of semen just under his cock where he entered her, white and unmistakable).

Still angry, she hardly glanced at the photo, and since in that moment I was afraid to tell her, I had her immediately douche. She returned to bed and we talked. Slowly, as I pressed her, her anger turned to curiosity, asking who he was, where we'd met, did he know her, did she know him, and if he liked her. She became intrigued. When I asked how it felt for her to have such a large cock in her, she was her old self, eager and childlike. Her eyes lit up, exclaiming in lightning fast Spanish, "I thought, wow, you'd regained all your powers! she said. She then placed her hand palm-high on her belly and she said, "You felt so deep in me I felt you here!" I noticed she walked carefully for a couple of days, and her bottom where he had slammed into her for so long and her neck were bruised for more than a week.

Another day I invited him again, this time with my wife's permission, and I joined in, which is another story.

12