The Essence of Helena Ch. 03

Story Info
Paula is introduced to the whip.
3.6k words
4.53
19.8k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calandria
Calandria
342 Followers

After the initiation of our friend Paula into our world, nothing was said next morning at breakfast. Mitzi had a sore back, and was disinclined to talk, and Paula had to rush off to work earlier than me, but I found time to call Don Vicente and relate the happenings of the previous evening to him. He was disappointingly cool with me, and I went to work feeling dissatisfied and unhappy.

I spent the day at work distracted, and couldn't wait for Friday, when I would see Don Vicente again.

After an interminable wait, the time came for him to pick me up, and I breathed a sigh of relief when his sleek Lexus rolled to a halt outside in the street. But he was still offhand with me, and I didn't want to broach the subject of Paula coming to spend any time with us, until the air was cleared between us.

In silence, we arrived at his luxury apartment, and he nodded curtly to Wilmore, the doorman, and we were swept up in the lift. Once we were inside the apartment, he turned me around to face him, his eyes hard.

'Now, young lady,' he said, 'I'm going to have to teach you just whose slave you are. I loan you to my friend, and hear things about you I should prefer not to have heard. Go into the bedroom and undress. I will give you something to think about!'

'Yes, Master,' I said meekly, and went into the spacious double bedroom. There I got a shock. I was not alone. Standing by the bed was a slight, pretty figure in maid's uniform of a black silk miniskirt, white blouse and frilly little apron. She had Asian features, probably Vietnamese, I thought.

'Hi,' she said, 'I'm Kiri. I help you, yes?' She held out a long white nylon nightdress, which I didn't suppose I was expected to put on, and I shook my head.

'Yes, yes,' said Kiri, 'Master says you put on, please!'

I shrugged, and, after stepping out of the dress I had worn to come in, slipped it over my head. It fell around my body, fitting me perfectly. My Master always provided clothes which fitted me to perfection.

Before I could wonder what was in store for me, Don Vicente appeared through the door I had used. He slipped metal cuffs onto my wrists, joined by a short chain, and led me, without a word, into the huge adjoining bathroom. At one end was a large, walk-in shower, and he led me into it, and dragging my wrists up, chained me to a snap-link already in place beside the shower-head. I was thus helplessly suspended, only just able to touch the ground, below the shower-head. I saw that Kiri was stood behind him, quietly holding a tray, on which were arrayed whips and canes of various types. I also noticed, irrelevantly and with a brief pang of jealousy, that she was very beautiful, with amazingly long, silky black hair, black, slanting cats' eyes, and sharp little breasts that extended her silk blouse pleasingly. I would bet that she was more than just a maid.

I waited for him to rip my nightgown off and whip me, anticipating with the usual thrill of pleasure mixed with the dread of pain that accompanied waiting for his punishment, and squirmed with the discomfort of my position.

For the first time that evening, he said something nice to me.

'You look lovely, my dear,' he said, 'and this is by way of an experiment for us to enjoy.'

Without further explanation, he moved a pace forward, and deftly turned on the shower-tap, so that a deluge of cold water poured out, taking away my breath, and plastering my hair to my head. As the water ran down my body, the nightgown became one with my skin, and, when he turned off the flow of water, I saw Don Vicente picking out a single-strand riding whip from the collection.

Expertly, and without delay, he lashed me viciously across the buttocks with his first stroke, and the sting of leather against my wet skin, through the thin nylon, was terrible.

'Thank you, Master,' I knew I had to say, and the whip snaked around my waist, it very tip catching my navel as he struck me a second time. Higher then, he lashed me across my tender back, the tip striking the side of one breast, and I felt the new sensation of the soaked garment clinging to my body, combining with the terrible, excruciating, near-unbearable, exciting pain of my Master's whip. On the very point of receiving

that stroke, I could hold back my welling orgasm no longer, and screamed with its intensity. 'Do you want some more?' he asked, when I came down.

'Yes please, Master,' I asked, in a low voice, and I saw Kiri run crying from the room, as my Master lashed me twice more, across my upper thighs, before he took me down, stripped off the gown, and dried me tenderly in a huge, fluffy towel.

'The young girl doesn't yet understand,' he said.

'I'm sure you'll soon teach her,' I said, unable to keep a trace of bitterness out of my voice.

'Now, now,' he smiled, 'I'm sure you will enjoy using her too.'

I didn't ask him what 'using' might consist of, but slipped a silk robe on while Don Vicente went to fetch Kiri from wherever she was hiding. When he brought her back, she seemed quite composed, and he gave her a pot of balm to rub into the marks he had inflicted on my back and arse. They were superficial, and Kiri's hands were soothing as she smoothed the cooling lotion into my flesh. When she reached the mark which curled around the side of my breast, she let her hand linger just a moment longer than was strictly necessary, cupping my breast in her hand, and looked into my eyes as she did so, her dark, slanted eyes serious. I reached for her wrist and held it there for a moment, to let her know that her touch was far from unwelcome, and a tiny smile flickered momentarily on her lips.

The moment passed, as Don Vicente's head poked around the door.

'You wanted me to invite Saul and your friend, no?'

I hadn't mentioned anything of this to Don Vicente, but supposed that Saul had been in touch.

'That would be very kind, Master,' I said, as humbly as I could.

'They're coming to dinner this evening,' he said, 'so you will need to dress for nine o'clock.'

While I dressed, Don Vicente was in a surprisingly good mood. He had already put on his tux, and was enjoying the spectacle as I chose my clothes from the wardrobe – or rather, he chose my dress for me. He insisted I wore a backless dress, so that it would be obvious that I had been punished that very evening, so I wore a long black evening gown with a pencil-slim skirt, open right down to the crease of my buttocks at the back, and while Kiri was putting up my hair in a French knot, he confided that Saul had asked his advice about Paula's further training, as her career as a slave had only just begun.

'I suppose I'd better ask her what it is she really wants,' I said, 'perhaps not everybody wants what I want.'

'And what doyouwant, my dear?' teased Don Vicente.

'To serve you, Master, and be your slave,' I said.

'And tell me what you really like, my dear,' he said.

'I like you to whip me, Master.'

'What else?'

'I like your cock in me, Master!'

He had got to his feet, and was stood by my chair. Suddenly his huge cock was in his hand, fully erect, and I rounded my lips to take its tip into my mouth. As I did so, Kiri bent over and cupped his balls in both hands, letting her glossy black hair fall erotically across his weapon as he thrust himself slowly into my ready, waiting mouth. I took hi whole length deep, deep, deep into my throat, then let him fuck my mouth in long, loving strokes, as he moaned, and Kiri massaged his heavy balls, running her slender fingers up his exposed shaft as it left my mouth. I sucked fiercely, and he groaned with pleasure as his cum welled and forced its inexorable way to his shuddering climax. I swallowed his every drop, and then let Kiri lick him clean, while I went to repair my make-up.

When I returned, my Master was as suave and smartly groomed as ever, instructing Kiri as to her domestic duties for the evening.

In no time at all, the buzzer announced the arrival of Saul and Paula, and I knew I had a role to play. When they entered, I took Paula's knitted wrap from her, and held her at arm's length to admire her, as she indeed looked lovely.

She had scraped her hair back into a long ponytail, which cascaded down her back to her waist, and the style suited her dark features, with her full, luscious lips, and dark, almost black, almond-shaped eyes, with their long, long lashes. She had chosen a pair of the longest ear-rings I had ever seen, which came down to rest on her elegant, bare shoulders. She wore a long maroon silky shift, with spaghetti-straps, and her nipples jutted appealingly through the thin material. She appeared to be naked under the dress, unless I was much mistaken, and I felt a new wetness start to mount in the centre of my womanhood, just from her nearness.

When I turned to take her wrap to the cloakroom, she gasped.

'Oh, Helena, she said, 'your back!'

'I know, darling,' I smiled, looking over my shoulder at her, 'I've been punished. I deserved it.'

'But......but it must have hurt terribly?'

'Yes, it hurt, of course, love, but it's so.......so, oh, I can't tell you, really I can't,' I said.

'I've seen you marked before,' persisted Paula, 'but not like this.'

I could see she wanted to continue the conversation, so I took her hand. She pressed it. 'When Saul whipped me the other night,' she said, 'it warmed me, sort of made me start to glow, you know?'

'I know, darling, but that was a taste, nothing more. You need to feel the true sting of a real lash before you know where pain and pleasure meet.' I heard myself talking like a veteran, when I had only been introduced to this world a few short weeks ago.

But I had an idea, and led Paula into my room.

I rummaged in a drawer and came up with a pair of gold nipple-clamps, connected with a fine gold chain.

'Would you like to try these?' I asked her, and she nodded dumbly.

I stood before her, and slipped the straps off her shoulders, letting her shift fall down to her waist, so that her small, firm breasts stood out naked, their nipples thrusting pertly out from the big brown, puffy aureola. I couldn't resist fondling them, revelling in their youthful feel, and the hardness of her nipples, for just a moment, before I took a nipple between thumb and forefinger, and slipped one of the tiny gold clamps into place.

'Mmmm,' she murmured, at the initial touch and feel of the clamp, pulling at the sensitive bud, then, when I tightened the screw down hard, she cried out sharply.

'Hey, that hurts, owww, oh, oh!'

Ignoring her cry, I repeated the dose with the other breast, and stepped back to enjoy the pretty sight of her nipples joined by the loop of fine gold chain. I pulled the straps of her dress back into place on her slender shoulders, then drew her to me, and kissed her. Her tongue sought mine instantly, and our bodies melted into one another for two or three minutes.

'I love you, Helena,' she said, then, in a whisper, 'will you do m a favour?'

'Name it, my darling,' I said.

'I wantyouto whip me tonight, nobody else. Will you?'

'I'll have to ask my Master if he'll let me,' I said.

I spoke to Don Vicente while we were waiting for the meal to be served, and, to my relief, he was amused by Paula's request, and acceded to it, provided he could watch.

Before we filed into the dining room, and the four of us were drinking sherry in the library, Don Vicente announced an innovation that he had provided. He told us that the dining chairs to be occupied by the ladies now incorporated a novel feature, and that we were to raise our skirts and sit down with care.

As I took my place I caught on immediately, finding myself impaled on a shaped metal dildo, which slipped smoothly into my cunt as I lowered myself onto my seat. Looking across at Paula, I saw from her wide eyes that she was experiencing a similar occurrence.

'I trust the dimensions of new features are not excessive?' queried Don Vicente, 'I merely wished for a level of arousal.'

With that, he pressed a button on a remote control he had beside him on the table, and I felt the dildo's buzzing vibrations set my juices in instant motion. Paula's eyes closed, her long lashes flicking down prettily onto her olive cheeks.

When the first course appeared, born in by Kiri, the vibrations ceased, and were only resumed from time to time during the meal.

After we had finished, we went to the library, trailed by Kiri, who took our orders for drinks, and then we sat around on the two sofas, chatting for a while, like two couples anywhere.

Suddenly, however, my Master stood.

'Paula,' he said, sternly, 'get to your feet, girl!'

She stood up, trembling slightly, slim and beautiful in her long, silky shift, the curves of her body clearly visible under it.

'You want to be trained.' It wasn't a question.

'And you understand that this involves pain?'

Paula nodded.

'Please answer me!'

'Yes, I understand.'

'Hmmm. Undress!' he said, and she slipped the straps off her shoulders, letting her shift fall to the ground in a soft, silken whisper. She was naked but for a pair of stiletto-heeled sandals, and the gold nipple-clamps I had put on her.

Now Don Vicente tugged at the gold chain, sending a sharp pain through her body, and she gasped.

'Cushion, Kiri!' he called, and the Asian servant put a big cushion down on the floor, as if she knew exactly what was required.

'Kneel!' my Master commanded Paula, giving another pull on her chain, and she knelt down on the cushion. He grabbed her ponytail, and impelled her into a more upright position, then left the ponytail hanging over her shoulder, where it lay between her breasts. She was shaking now, but Don Vicente was in no hurry and turned to the rest of us.

'As she is your slave, Saul,' he said, 'I think you should warm her arse with the paddle, then, as she has requested it, Helena can finish her off.'

Again, Kiri knew exactly what was needed, and handed a thin leather paddle to Saul.

Saul came around behind Paula's slender form, gave the paddle a trail swish, then brought it down with a resounding 'thwack' on Paula's lovely rounded buttocks. She took it well, scarcely moving as he laid into her, thoroughly reddening her arse with the narrow leather instrument. But she was gritting her teeth as he walked around and kissed her, when Don Vicente gave him a nod.

My Master strode over to Kiri, and whispered to her, whereupon she went to a cupboard and came back with a thin bamboo cane with a leather grip.

'I think she can take six good strokes,' said Don Vicente, as I tested the weight of the cane in my hand. It was a vicious instrument.

I kissed my friend briefly on the cheek, and said, 'Sorry, darling.'

Then I swung the cane through the silent air of the library, listening to its rush through the air, then the sharp crack as it met Paula's tender upper back, drawing a lovely line of red where it had marked her. She couldn't help crying out, bringing an admonishment from Saul.

'If you persist in crying out, you'll have to be gagged,' he said.

I lashed her again, just a shade lower down, raising another pretty welt, and causing her to gasp and squirm on her cushion. The third stroke was to the left of her middle back, the fourth to the right, and her back was now getting nicely marked. She was now moaning constantly.

Don Vicente ordered me to pause, while Saul checked her.

'See how wet she is,' he said, and Saul knelt beside her, forced her legs apart, and roughly shoved his hand between her legs.

'Soaking,' he reported.

'Can you take two more?' asked Don Vicente.

'Yes!' she answered in a clear voice, and I quickly thrashed her twice more, once across each buttock, before Saul helped her up.

Don Vicente summoned Kiri to sooth her wounds, as she had done mine earlier, and told her to lay face down on the sofa, but once she was on the sofa, she looked up at us with tear-stained face, and said, 'First, I want to be fucked!'

'All yours, Saul,' grinned Don Vicente, and pulled me with him to the other sofa.

After what had happened, I was a hot as hell, and the combined effect of having been whipped earlier, sitting with a dildo up my cunt throughout dinner, and whipping my friend, not to mention my new-found desire for her, had put me right on the edge.

Don Vicente had to go and relieve himself, he said, but when he came back, he found me kneeling in front of the sofa, my hands cupping my breasts, kneading my nipples as I anticipated what I knew my Master would want.

Sure enough he threw my dress up over my waist, and I obediently shuffled my knees apart, and then reached behind me with both hands, pulling my arse-cheeks wide apart, to present my Master's favourite prize to him. I knew that the weeks of wearing the cruel butt-plugs had paid off, and that my arsehole was as inviting as any, a dark, cavernous, warm hole that he always desired. He was at my portals in an instant, hi massive organ starting to penetrate me as I relaxed and let myself sheath him, felt my natural peristalsis take over and grip him, drive him to his ecstatic joy as it took me inexorably to mine. My cunt-juice welled and flooded as I came in a searing, flooding, thunderous orgasm, my second of the evening. Judging from the scream emanating from the other sofa, Paula had cum too, as Saul had given her the fucking she asked for.

When we surfaced, Kiri was tending Paula's ravaged back, whilst Saul was reading 'National Geographic.'

That night, after Saul and Paula had gone, Don Vicente asked if I would mind spending an hour with Kiri before coming to bed with him.

I looked at him curiously.

'Oh?'

He smiled. 'I suppose you thought I let her sleep with me, didn't you?'

'Er......well,' I started.

'Helena,' he said, 'she is a servant, and must know her place.'

He turned on his heel and left me to go to her room. Once there, I found her sitting in a chair, crying quietly.

'What's wrong?' I asked her.

'Nobody loves me,' she said, 'I see much fucky-fucky, and everything, and me – nothing.'

'Come here, my dear,' I told her, and she stood beside me, whilst I sat on her bed. She wore black stockings, and their tops were only just hidden by the hem of her silk miniskirt. I could see, as I sat by her, a tantalising view of white flesh above them. I looked up at her and ran my hands up her slim legs, under the little skirt, encountering no resistance. She moved in closer to me, and was suddenly unbuttoning her white silk blouse. Her breasts were pointed, like an adolescent's, but with large, dark aureola, and long, hardening nipples, which she now thrust into my face, so that I couldn't help taking one in my mouth. I bit down on it, and she gave a little scream, and as I did so, I found my hand creeping into contact with her hairless gash.

'Oh, Mistress Helena,' she gasped, and nobody had ever called me that before. I picked her up bodily and threw her onto the bed, pushing her legs wide apart. Then I dived into her wet pussy, and ate her like a banquet. I alternated between sucking her now erect clitoris, and thrusting my tongue deep inside her vagina, while my fingers found her capacious arsehole, and I rammed two then three into her as far as I could. She screamed at the top of her voice when I did this, and her cunt-juice actually squirted in my face. She had, meantime, manoeuvred around, and had her own head in between my legs, and was eating my pussy too. I came at a more leisurely pace, as she lapped me gently, then sucked my clit until my orgasm could be held off no longer.

When we had finished, I sat beside her for a while, and said, 'Feel better now, Kiri?'

'Oh yes, thank you, Mistress Helena,' she said.

I went back to sleep with in my Master's strong arms.

After the weekend, I saw Paula for thee first time on Monday after work.

Calandria
Calandria
342 Followers
12