The Estate Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are sorry to have to send you on a treasure hunt but it is the best way to make sure this contract is clean and separate from our inheritors. Show this to William Henderson at Henderson, Brett and Park, Law Firm after your signatures are Notarized. Do not surrender this document but supply them with a copy. You will be the sole owners.

Further

The paintings are real and extremely valuable due to their appreciation. They were inherited or purchased many years ago. Their sales slips are authenticated and no one knows we own(ed) them. They are now your found property, the way we received them. You should authenticate their value and insure them and the furs.

The other things are not of great value but personal and you should have and enjoy them.

Our magical connection and these letters are all that link us. Oh yes .. and the time you two nearly knocked us down in the street. Roger and I both knew then that you were the ones we had been looking for.

Have a happy life and we hope we can be watching over you.

Your Guardian Angels,

Marge and Roger"

This is so awe inspiring, humbling and inspiring all together we fall into each others arms in the furs and screw as we never have before. Not athletic but with such deep passion and love as we have never known. It's as if there are four of us making love, a feeling we are sure we will keep with us like a willing and eager contract.

I look down on Brenda while sliding in and out of her. I could swear she is faintly glowing with her sweet smile. "Yes .. isn't she beautiful?" like a whisper in my ear that drives me harder and longer to please my beautiful wife as she squeals and moans with the pleasures of our sexual excitement into the wee hours of the early morning.

We finally fall asleep to awake with the bright morning sun flooding in. It's 6AM and we need to call in for the day off to take care of the things in the letters, still feeling the presence like a warm fur wrap.

Brenda instinctively takes a hooded dark brown Russian Sable jacket downstairs with her to wear for the day not knowing it's a signature in itself.

Brenda and I take our time eating breakfast since the Lawyers office doesn't open 'till nine. After making an appointment for eleven and getting copies of everything we make it to Mr. Henderson's office on time.

Walking in with the Receptionist Mr. Henderson remarks .. "I see Marge did get in touch with you."

We're shocked with his comment.

"The Sable jacket! Marge said you would be here wearing it. Frankly I thought all of it was the blithering of a senile old man and woman. I'm a true believer now. You're far more beautiful than even she portrayed you."

Brenda is wearing a dark green T neck cashmere sweater with matching straight wool skirt, opaque stockings and green suede flat heel shoes. Being a five ten red head she doesn't have to wear tall heels to impress or attract attention.

Brenda hands him a signed and Notarized copy of the Contract.

"Well this does preempt any existing Wills just as Marge and Robert said it would. It's clearly legitimate. The kids are going to be pissed but it's nothing they hadn't been told by Marge and Roger."

"So where does this leave us? Do we have to get another Lawyer?" I ask.

"I'm still Roger and Marge's Lawyer. What they say is what I do. this is clearly their choice. I'll file all the appropriate paper work and have it all ready for you on Monday. I would stay away from S & S in the mean time. I'll notify them today."

Pleasantries are exchanged with Brenda and Reggie leaving.

SEXY ANGELS

The young couple go back home to catch up on their sleep. Too excited right off they go up to their Fur Lounge and strip nude. They're instantly screwing in the furs.

"Brenda .. what do you think about having two Angels screwing with us?" They can both feel them now with them.

"I kind of like it. It's like having divine approval. Let's look at the stuff in another box." reaching in the bench storage and pulling out a second ornate box.

I pull out a bundle of old photographs.

"WOW!!! look at these Brenda" ... handing her several pictures.

It's a young Marge laid out in a thick pile of soft furs nude as a newborn with her thick muff clearly on display, a big smile with her finger in her twat and stroking her breasts with some of the furs.

There's a whole series with her showing her butt and wide spread labia looking back seductively. The furs look like they are from the twenties and she has a fluffy pageboy cut with cupiebow lips makeup.

Another set shows Roger's substantial cock wrapped in furs and then several with Marge licking its tip and stroking it with furs.

Finally a series with Marge riding Roger's cock wrapped in furs and fondling Roger with furs then Roger doing Marge doggie style wrapping furs around her and wearing a big fur cape.

The sets of pictures are done so if you hold one edge and flip through them it's like a motion picture show.

"Roger and Marge clearly knew how to get it on in the furs from early on!!" Brenda says.

"I'll scan these into the computer and set them up as a motion picture show. Don't you think they would like that? We can all watch it on the big monitor while we screw."

"Let's set up some cameras for us Reggie. Wouldn't it be nice to see what we look like making love? Some mirrors too!"

"Both live and recorded?"

"OH YES!"

We go back to screwing slowly and lovingly .. exhausted .. finally we fall into a deep sleep buried in the soft furs.

Reggie and Brenda share a dream watching young Marge and Roger slowly humping nude in the furs with soft moans and writhing motions "Oh Roger .. I love you so." with Roger squeezing her breasts with Sable as he slips his cock in and out of her wet twat Reggie fingers Brenda's twat as she writhes and softly orgasms. This is actually happening in their sleep.

When I awake several hours later I'm on top of Brenda fully engaged in intercourse!! .. humping and fur fondling Brenda all over. Brenda is writhing and moaning to this attention slipping from her voyeur dream and well up the slope to orgasm.

"Oh Reggie .. this is so wonderful .. oh my!" convulsing in a writhing, shaking and wringing orgasm like none before.

Feelings from our dream flood through Brenda in an emotional wave of sensual desires to become much closer with me than ever before. She rolls over on top of me and humps me with stronger force than she ever has ... like it's for more than just herself. Her orgasms are cataclysmic and I pump her more forcefully and fuller than ever.

Brenda collapses over into the furs. "Oh my Reggie!! Where did that come from?"

"I think our Angels are getting off at our expense so-to-speak."

"Welcome Marge and Roger. Join us anytime you wish."

We get on the computer and order some large sheepskins and Alpaca for area rugs around the fireplace to finish out the décor.

We get dressed for dinner and our first stop is the electronics store to get several small cameras and gear for recording our love making and a computer to interconnect all with the new big TV monitor.

Over dinner we discuss lighting for the area and where to put mirrors to see ourselves and enhance the lighting. We decide on a layout and to get the S & S Electrician in next week or so to make the modifications.

"Do you think Marge and Roger will be happy with the new fixings?" Brenda asks.

"I'm sure they'll love the additions."

"Yeah, let's get the mirrors up tomorrow and hook up the cameras."

Getting home they bring down the big Arctic Fox spread for their bed in their actual Bedroom along with a few fur pillows.

Overcome with shear exhaustion they sleep a deep dream filled sleep of furs, sex and voyeurism ... watching two experienced lovers in their passions. They don't awake 'till morning light, well rested and knowing yet more about the secret sex life of their sexy Guardian Angels.

After a nice leisurely breakfast Reggie and Brenda proceed to set up the cameras and mount the mirrors in strategic locations for their viewing pleasures. They set into paneled wall areas like they were meant to be there originally. There is a 'correct' feel about it all. It takes the morning and the better part of the afternoon.

They can't wait to see themselves making love. With good light still from the daytime sky Brenda makes her move on Reggie with all the Sables laid out and her wrapped in one. Reggie is thrusting up into her riding his cock. Brenda is glorious with the way the soft lush Sable flows and swings with her motions on his cock. Brenda is enjoying very much seeing herself in the mirrors and how glorious she really is in the wonderful Sable. It's intoxicating and mesmerizing.

She never thought about being narcissistic before but suddenly realizes how easy it would be to become so addicted to this view of sex and herself. She realizes just how beautiful she really is! At first it's like watching another person until she fully realizes it really is herself. She begins orgasming to the vision of herself with Reggie's wonderful cock sliding in and out of herself between her thighs. It's so gloriously sensual.

Reggie rolls over on top and thrusts very forcefully into Brenda as they both grunt and moan with heavy orgasms convulsing loads of cum into his beautiful wife with wanton abandon. He gets to see himself in action with Brenda's beautiful body flexing under his onslaught. Her moans and grunts fire his passions to new heights.

They finally roll over beside each other in the fading evening light and rest with soft fondling and kisses.

"Let's watch what we did Reggie." Brenda says with eagerness.

He grabs the remote and has their images on the screen in the darkening room.

They are suddenly jolted with not just their images in wild sexual motion on the screen but two other shadowy images moving about like digital artifacts or shadows of their body motions slightly out of sync.

"It looks like our Angels are being more than angelic." Reggie comments.

"If it's what's causing our increased sexual drive I'm all for them going along for the ride." Brenda says swinging over Reggie's cock again while watching herself get pumped by him on the Monitor.

She sees Marge's image flailing about around her under Reggie/Roger on screen as she humps Reggie's cock. With a flip of the remote she sees herself/Marge in real time on the screen swinging about on Reggie's/Roger's cock. With a big gasping moan and shake she/Marge orgasm for eternity. Reggie/Roger shoot a constant flow of cum in their orgasm.

Their Guardians are somehow more visible to the camera in the darkening room. Not being totally synchronous is somehow more thrilling and sexually sensual with the tensions it creates in them.

Both Brenda and Reggie are finding this to be very thrilling and truly addictive sex. The rest of the evening is spent watching the ghostly images slightly out of sync screwing with them on the Monitor. They fall asleep again in mid intercourse and dream of making the most incredible love plus more voyeurism of Marge and Roger making the same kind of beautiful love. The thing is Brenda and Reggie know that in their dream they are dreaming this all together.

THE SPELL

Sunday morning the two awake late morning. Last night was more sexual exercise than they have ever engaged in plus the wonderful dreams. The sense of not just their connectedness as a pair but a sense of knowing Marge and Roger like close friends.

They just lay back in the furs and watch the 'side show' of Marge and Roger on the big Monitor Reggie had created from all their pictures. It's like a lovers manual of how to make love in furs.

"Let's open the last box Reggie." reaching into the bench storage and pulling out the last ornate box expecting to find more pictures or something else like that. It's deeper, much heavier and clearly much, much older than the last two boxes. She places the box in the furs between them. The lid seems to be stuck. Not like the ease of opening the others but it slowly slips like it has a tight seal and it opens with a soft pop.

A glowing lilac colored mist rises out of the box with that same sweet lilac smell and as they inhale its essence they both become lightheaded.

There is a single small note card in the bottom of the box on top of a stack of notes. It has the same florid script as the letters. Brenda reaches in and reads aloud in her sweet, sexy voice;

"You two now posses our former magical powers.

You would not have been able to open the box if you were not ready for them.

We have prepared you for them and this is our last gift to you.

You are receiving them much the same way as we did many years ago.

Protect the box at all costs for it is where you will store the spirit you two now hold for the future holders as we did. You will instinctively know how when the time comes.

Bless you both with all our love,

Marge and Roger."

"WOW Reggie!! What now? How do we use this magic? What's it like? I don't FEEL any different."

"I guess they must think we will know and know how to use this magic?"

A chorus of voices whispers, "Take it slowly and in small steps. We will all be with you."

Looking back in the box they take the older notes out one by one. They all say basically the same thing but to different persons, all couples.

They get progressively older and older, with the language being harder and harder to read until they can no longer understand the words and eventually the alphabet.

Suddenly the thought of Marge and Roger being essentially ONE flashes through both Brenda and Reggie in common recognition of the obvious. They are now bound together for eternity in a way no marriage ceremony could ever or that they could ever have imagined!! A state of being they have both fantasized over since they first met. Like a common recognition. The reason for their unbridled sex.

They close the box with the notes still inside and place it back inside the bench storage.

Brenda realizes she is wrapped in Sable and her breasts are being fur fondled while Reggie looks on in admiration as she begins writhing to the sexual pleasures of its softness and her sexual stimulations.

"Oh Reggie!! very good." while she slowly strokes his cock with the lynx spread. Reggie is momentarily distracted by wanting to cum to the pleasures and the Sable falls away from Brenda's breasts.

"Oh! I didn't expect to distract you,"

They both laugh and realize they both are very hungry. A level of unspoken understanding they hadn't been aware of before. They have always 'known' what the other was thinking from their first meeting. It's all been significantly enhanced somehow.

They just toss on some furs over their nude bodies and are in the kitchen fixing brunch in no time at all. Things move as much with thought as by their hands. Even the appliances seem to work much better.

"We need to be very careful Reggie. If we do this sort of thing in public we'll freak out everyone."

"Yeah .. we'll have to learn to make it all look normal." as he tweaks her twat with his mind. Brenda jumps.

"Yes." the chorus whispers.

"Stop that!! Don't you go doin' that in public now!" Reggie doesn't stop but he doesn't press quite so hard. She doesn't complain as she softly and slowly squirms in her movements with a big smile on her face to the soft fur-like fondling of her twat. He blows lightly and she shivers lightly and emits a soft moan. "You always did know just what to do to me dear." He feels a fur-like squeeze around his cock which is instantly rock hard and oozing precum.

They sit eating brunch softly, sexually stimulating each other with their minds.

"You know .. we may not be able to do quite the same to others since they are not so tuned in to us as we are to each other?" Brenda observes.

"We should try that out at the Mall today."

"Good idea."

"Yes." the chorus softly whispers in their heads.

After finishing their meal they get nicely dressed.

There are a few fur lined jackets that were obviously Roger's. Reggie chooses a nice light mink lined tan suede jacket that compliments his sandy blond hair. At six feet he carries his clothes very well and Brenda has always thought he was the most handsome guy she had ever met. She dresses in all maroon cashmere with a Golden Sable snuggie jacket.

While sitting in a coffee shop at the Mall Brenda points out a cute couple sitting several booths away that they can clearly see from their position. She's a cute petite blond and her boyfriend is a scruffy medium brown haired geeky guy. He's clearly totally struck by her and she's very tentative. They can pick up her reluctance, sensing she probably had some bad experiences with guys. He's sitting with both elbows on the table sipping his latte and mesmerized looking into her eyes. She's being coy and tentative with him.

"Tweak her like you did me and I'll monitor her reactions." Brenda says.

Reggie begins to ever so slightly and softly fur fondle her twat. The girls eyes pop wide open as she looks at her guy. He's obviously doing nothing to her She seems confused at first but soon gives in to the soft sensual sensations like something is going wonderfully wrong with her body. Her attention to him is acutely heightened.

Brenda can sense a heightened eagerness in her to have sex with this guy. Like it's a flash of inspiration for her. "OK" she mutters involuntarily to him.

He's surprised, like it is something out of the blue. "OK what Jenny?" he asks.

She catches herself into reality, shocked at her statement. "OK I'll date you Don." Brenda can overhear them say.

Brenda can't resist. She gives Don a very gentle furry brush up his cock and it turns to hardwood. She can see the huge tent in his pants from where they sit.

"Boy is she in for a tread Reggie! This is fun playing Cupid."

"Wish we could watch!"

"Yes." the chorus whispers in their heads.

"Maybe we can! I think he has a van in the parking lot."

She suggests he ask her for a drive and Reggie suggests she agree. They leave and drive their car very close to his van.

They can see them walking hand-in-hand across the parking lot oblivious to the world. Soon as they get there she is beside the side door waiting for him to open it. She rolls into the back on the floor and is spread wide for him in a heart beat. Don is shocked and excited at the same time.

Brenda and Reggie are also shocked that they are "there" watching but unnoticed as Don pulls down his pants to his knees and Jenny gasps as his huge stiff cock springs from his pants. She had no idea she was in for the treat of her life.

They don't take time to undress. Pulling her pantie crotch aside Don plunges his naked stiff cock into her wet twat with full force to her eager anticipation. She's no virgin but of her few times it's more than she has ever had in her life.

They screw in wild abandon with his humping her for all he can muster. He's out to have this girl in every way and she wants it all.

"Look at how beautiful she is!" Brenda says. The fucking pair pay no attention to them. Jenny is moaning and quietly screaming to his forceful screwing of her. She's gripping his bare butt to herself with all her strength.

Brenda 'suggests' to her how much nicer it would be in furs, not knowing exactly how that would work?

"Yes" the chorus whispers.

"Don .. Oh dear me" .. she moans with a massive orgasm with his cum load flooding her twat. "Let's go to my place and screw in my mom's furs. I think that would be nicer and certainly more comfortable."

Brenda and Reggie are in their car in an instant .. like they were never gone. They follow the van as it heads for Jennie's house, no doubt.

The two lovers run into the house and up the stairs to her parents bedroom.