The Ex-Boyfriend Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife tells husband about Ex-boyfriend's big cock.
3.3k words
4.43
339.8k
299
6

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura was sitting next to me at a table in a neighborhood style restaurant. She was talking animatedly, the result, no doubt, of two beers in the middle of a Sunday afternoon. But that's what sunny summer days are for - shaking off the stress of a busy workweek with some fun, laughs and old friends. In this case, it was her friend Kris who had flown in to spend a few days with us.

Somehow we had gotten on the topic of old boyfriends and girlfriends. Kris is single at the moment, but she had some pretty good stories to tell and we were all laughing freely. I'd added a couple of my own, such as the time years ago when my roommate walked in on me spanking a stripper-friend of mine while doing her doggy style. Embarrassment always plays well to get a laugh and this was no exception!

Laura had listened closely to my story. "You never told me that one before," she had squealed in delight when I finished.

Soon Kris was asking Laura about her ex-boyfriends. With a sweet smile, Laura had nodded towards me. "I don't think about them much any more. Well, except maybe for one..."

Of course that got a reaction from both of us and we prodded her. "What's so special about him?" I teased her.

Laura made eye contact with Kris for a split second and I saw the amusement creep across her face; women, especially old friends, have an instinctive understanding of some things. "He was very large," she stated.

"Oooh, tell us!" encouraged Kris. I wasn't quite as enthusiastic, but I had to admit that I was curious. Laura had always told me I was the second largest guy she'd ever been with, but had said little more.

She paused as if pretending to have to think about it. "Well, long, I suppose. Actually, pretty damned long. But it was more the thickness than anything else."

"How thick?" Kris practically demanded. Laura's response clearly shocked her. It shocked me - in fact, I had a hard time believing her.

"Um...a little smaller than a coke can, I guess," she said quickly. "I don't remember that much now. It's been a long time."

I had a feeling that she was trying to change the subject out of concern for me, and she put her hand lightly on my thigh. What we were both surprised to discover then was my rock-hard erection. She tried not to let her expression break as her hand slid onto my crotch to explore the tent in my shorts, and for my part, I tried not to let the feel of her fingers show on my face either.

More to test out my reaction than anything else, I think, Laura decided to go a little farther in her description. "At first it was kind of too much because he was so big. But once we had sex a few times I got used to it. He was too big to do much more than missionary because it would start to hurt, but it felt great going in!" All the while, her hand was exploring the front of my pants and feeling my dick jumping at her words

A few days later, after Kris had gone, Laura brought up the topic while we were lounging on the living room couch. I had more or less relegated it to the back of my mind, but it must have been burning a hole in her curious mind.

"Honey, can I ask you about something?" she began. I looked down at my wife, lying in my lap, muted the television and nodded. Laura thought for a moment.

"The other day when we were at that pub with Kris, and I talked about my old boyfriend...well, you were really hard..." I didn't say anything - I wasn't sure what I should say at that point. I just let her keep going.

"Did I turn you on?" she asked. Then a mischievous gleam lit her eyes. She started teasing me. "Did I get you excited talking about that big dick and how he used to fuck me?"

Sure enough, my cock began swelling rapidly. I can't attribute it all to her words. Laura looked very desirable just then, with her dark-red painted lips, thin T-shirt loosely pooled around her succulent breasts with their firm nipples, and a simple pair of white cotton panties. Not fancy-vixen sexy - more that comfortable, sensual, everyday woman eroticism that can melt a man where he stands—or sits, in my case.

No doubt she felt my soldier saluting against the back of her head, and a little smile crossed her face. "Such a big dick," she murmured. "He couldn't eat me like you do, but he could fuck my brains out." She pushed her panties to one side and ran two fingers through her slit to moisten them, then rubbed her clit. "I felt so full. It was like he was going to break me in half."

Laura rolled over onto her side and fished my hard prick out of my boxer shorts. In seconds, her red lips were descending on my shaft leaving her saliva clinging to my flesh as her hand stroked the base. Her fingers were busy between her legs while she sucked me, rubbing at her clit and plunging into her moist snatch.

It was a wonderful blowjob, all the more so because it was unexpected and sudden. But those are always the best from her—when the mood is right, my wife is very spontaneous in bed. I watched my cock disappear into her mouth as she bobbed up and down. I do not have a coke can for a cock, it is only 6" hard and not that thick.

All too soon, she stopped sucking me and stood up, dropping her panties from her hips. Then in a combined motion, she sat in my lap facing me and guided my dick into her pussy. I was amazed at how wet she was. Clearly I wasn't the only one to have a sexual reaction hearing about her old affairs. She kissed me hungrily, pushing her sticky tongue into my mouth, and I caressed her tits roughly. When she is highly aroused, Laura likes direct, intense stimulation and a short, powerful ride to orgasm.

I tried hard to provide that for her, feeling her twat clench me as she gasped out her excitement into my mouth in one-word statements. "Fuck...yes...harder...fuck...me..." I love it when she talks dirty like that, and I felt my balls contracting in pre-ejaculatory tension. I redoubled my efforts on her chest, pinching her nipples firmly and kissing her hard. Her gasps turned to cries, rising in pitch rapidly. We moved together towards a crashing orgasm that had us both moaning loudly for several intense seconds before slumping backwards into the couch together, my warm come leaking out of her slack pussy as my dick softened inside of her.

"That was hot," she smiled, kissing me, and I agreed.

**********

"Wait a minute, you're telling me your husband got turned on hearing about some old boyfriend of yours fucking you?" Terri said in disbelief.

Laura smiled widely. "I know it sounds kind of strange, but...yeah. Well, it wasn't just any 'old boyfriend' either."

Terri laughed. "Sure, it was this guy with the huge cock...bitch!" she exclaimed jealously.

"Look, just because a girl likes a big dick once in a while doesn't make her a bitch! Well...maybe a little. I could probably find his phone number for you if you want to ask him for a ride."

The women giggled wickedly. Terri leaned back into the couch and gazed at the ceiling thoughtfully for a moment. Finally she glanced at Laura quizzically. "You think you still have his phone number, you say?"

"I'm sure I could track it down. Why, do you want to take me up on the offer?" Laura teased.

"Well, that might be fun... But actually what I was thinking was - no, that's too fucked up."

"What?" Laura burst out. Her curiosity was well piqued.

"Well, doesn't all this sex talk with your husband make you feel a little nostalgic for this guy? I mean if my husband was turned on by hearing about a guy I used to sleep with, I don't know, maybe I'd want to do something about that."

"Are you saying I ought to call Ed and just ask if he wants to fuck me?" Laura asked disbelievingly.

"No, I guess not. But you know, it crossed my mind. Just wishful thinking I guess."

"That's because you're a naughty little slut," Laura informed her friend with a big grin, slapping her playfully on the arm.

The idea of calling Ed stuck in her mind though. Their breakup hadn't been ugly, she recalled. In fact, she had broken up with him because even though he was well built and hung like a horse, they just hadn't had a strong connection emotionally. He had been disappointed and clearly wanted to keep seeing her. She wondered idly what he was up to these days. Was he married? Kids? Fat and hairy now?

She chuckled softly. Ed had been one of those guys that naturally had a great body without needing to work hard at it, so the time he put in at the gym was like icing on the cake. She doubted he would have let that go.

She wasn't seriously considering calling him - she was very happy in her marriage and didn't care to jeopardize that, even for another shot at that monster cock. But the first inklings of an idea sprouted as she let her mind wander. If hearing about the sex she used to have with Ed had turned Jim on so much, perhaps she could drive him even wilder by planting the suggestion that maybe a get-together could be arranged. She loved to tease him anyway, and that should be enough to really get him going.

Pleased with herself, she settled herself deeply into the couch and let her fingers slide inside her underwear to tease her sex as she made plans for the mind fuck that she was going to work her husband over with. A soft gasp escaped her lips as her nails raked lightly across her clit and she felt a warm gush of sticky honey matting her panties against her slit. Apparently her body had reacted to her train of thought as well. She decided that Jim was in for a hot night of sex after all and got a little more serious about masturbating to the scenario running through her mind as she sought to take the edge off her arousal.

**********

When I arrived home that evening from a long day of golfing at a nice course about an hour and a half away, I was a bit on the tired and sore side. I figured a hot shower was the first thing on my agenda; my dinner needs had been satisfied at the club's attached restaurant along with a couple of beers as well.

I was more than pleasantly surprised to find my sexy wife waiting patiently for me when I opened the door. She was wearing a slinky black mesh and lace negligee that clung to her ripe 36D breasts perfectly. She wore sexy evening makeup and the time she had spent finessing her hair was evident. I felt my pants tighten as my dick swelled at the sight of her. After the hot sex we'd had the previous day, I hadn't really anticipated doing much that evening, so finding her ready to go was a wonderful cap to my day.

As I set my clubs down next to the closet door, she strode directly up to me, high heels clicking on the hardwood floor.

I felt her arms encircle my neck and then her red lips pressed firmly to mine while our tongues fluttered together. Finally breaking the kiss, she spoke huskily. "How would you like a massage to work those kinks out of your back from golf."

Those were magic words to my ears and I eagerly followed her to the bedroom, shedding my clothes as I went. By the time I reached the doorway, I was down to my boxers and my dick was starting to get hard. Laura touched it appreciatively and motioned me inside. True to her word, she had a towel lying on the bed and the massage oil was on the nightstand next to the bed.

Laura told me to lie on the towels face down and she dribbled some scented oil on the middle of my back. It was a little cold, but as her hands worked it into my skin it warmed up and felt great. She worked from my shoulders down, but focused a lot of her attention and skill on my lower back, digging her thumbs hard into muscles that are always a little sore after 18 holes of golf. Once she'd loosened them up, she switched the massage from therapeutic to sensual and erotic. Stripping my boxers off, she began to work on my ass and her oiled fingers worked there way down my butt crack to my balls. I spread my legs to give her better access and she took advantage by cupping my balls and rolling them with her fingers. She then moved back up and eased a finger up my asshole to play with my prostate. As she worked her finger around the back of my prostate my cock, already half hard, stiffened all the way.

Laura knew the effect she was having on me and told me to turn over so she could work on the other side. Laura paid no attention to my hard-on, moving instead up to my shoulders and leaning over to kiss me.

"Looks like you're enjoying this." I responded by thrusting my hips upward. She dribbled some more oil over the length of my cock and slowly ran her fingers up and down, softly caressing the entire shaft. The sensations were exquisite, but I wanted her to do it harder and faster—I just wanted to come. Laura had different ideas, though. She rose up, slipped her negligee off, straddled my head, and lowered her pussy to my mouth.

I love licking her pussy but in all the times I'd done it, I'd never seen her so wet so fast. I licked up and down the entire length of her slit savoring the taste of her arousal. I stuck my tongue as far up inside her as I could, causing more of her nectar to flow into my mouth. I grabbed her hips and started flicking my tongue across her clit. As soon as I did, she groaned her approval and pressed her pussy against my mouth. I tongued her clit faster, vibrating the engorged little nub. When I started sucking on it, I felt her tensing up and I knew this was going to be a big one. Seconds later, it hit and Laura began shaking and quivering in the throes of her orgasm, her girl cum filling my mouth and covering my chin.

She slumped forward against the headboard of our bed, gasping for breath. Once she recovered, she slipped down to lie next to me, reached down between her legs to get her fingers all wet with her juices, and then wrapped them around my cock as she again started stroking me. She sensed that I was close and gripped my cock a little firmer.

I leaned over and kissed her deeply. It had been some of the hottest sex we had had in quite some time and I wanted her to know that I appreciated what she had done. At the same time I wondered what caused her aggressive initiative to my return from playing golf.

"That was so hot," I broke the silence with the first words spoken in nearly an hour.

"You thought so, hmm?" she whispered. "I've been very horny today."

"I can see that. And I like it a lot. What brought that on?"

"Well, I was thinking about what we were talking about last night," she whispered, kissing me softly in between the words. My cock jumped when she said that and I felt her lips curl upwards in a smile. She kept stroking me firmly and continued. "I got so horny that I fingered myself. Well, at first I fingered myself. Then I went and got the big dildo out."

I knew which one she meant - it was 10" inches long and well over 2" thick. It was my favorite toy to use on her, but she rarely used it alone because she thought it was a little too much to handle unless she was really turned on.

"I...well, I was imagining it was him. When I put it inside me it felt so good, so big...just like when he used to slide into me and I felt so stretched out inside." My cock was drooling pre-cum onto her hand and she was smearing it around my flesh. She was playing with her clit again as she spoke. We were both incredibly aroused.

"I came so hard imagining Ed was in me. And afterwards I was still horny, so I knew you were going to be in trouble tonight. But then I was doing some housecleaning and I found something."

"What?" I gasped as she fondled my balls.

"Ed's phone number."

I made the intended mental connection very quickly and she must have noticed it instantly as my cock swelled even more. "You didn't call him, did you?"

"I don't know...maybe," she teased, tracing my lips with her tongue. "Do you think I should? Who knows what might happen if I dialed that number. I'd probably want to fuck him again for real. Or maybe I did call it, and something happened..."

Laura was such a fucking incredible tease. I was almost incapable of coherent speech by that point. "You didn't," I finally managed.

"Didn't I?" It was a dangerous question, full of unknowns and innuendo.

"You're kind of quiet," she said dramatically. "Maybe I should just throw the number away and be done with it."

"No!" I gasped loudly. It just came out without any thought.

I heard her amused chuckles again and she worked my dick faster, the skin stretched tautly around it. "So you think I should keep it then," she confirmed. "I guess there's no reason to keep it if I'm not going to call him - that's pretty clear, right? But then if I call him, what am I going to tell him? Maybe I should just be honest and tell him I've been thinking about that huge cock of his and ask if he wants to fuck me again for old time's sake?"

She slid towards the middle of the bed and put those red lips around my cock, sucking me hard. She knew that I was on the edge anyway and she wanted to bring me off in her mouth. It didn't take long. I kept imagining her on her back with her legs wrapped around his ass, pulling him into her with that thick cock. I felt the rush of semen erupt from my cock and fill her mouth as her head bobbed on me. She swallowed most of it around my shaft and licked me clean, finally lifting her head from me. She moved to my face and kissed me deeply once again and I could taste myself in her mouth. She's never done that before, but I think she's become so accustomed to me eating her used pussy after we have fucked that it simply felt natural to her.

As she had anticipated, I was still aroused.

"Now that we got that out of the way, you should be able to last a long time. The night is still young and I need to be fucked very badly right now."