The Ex-Boyfriend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that said I crawled up on the bed and kissed her passionately. Her body was still hot from her recent sexual romp and damp with her sweat. I needed to feel the heat of her body and to taste her sex. I moved my lips from her mouth down her neck to her breasts. Her nipples were still pointy and hard with sexual excitement and they responded by getting harder still when I sucked on them. A few seconds later I moved down her abdomen to the top of her legs.

Laura spread her legs and said "Yes, baby you know what's just been down there and he left a little gift for you to enjoy. There may not be as much as before, but I'm sure you will be able to taste the difference than just me."

Wow, I could definitely taste that Ed had deposited yet another load of cum in her cunt. Her pussy lips were still swollen from the hard pounding I had just seen administered by his cock. She was so wet from a combination of her juices and his thick cum. As I began to lick up and down her slit it dripped down my chin and I noticed the smell and taste that was becoming so familiar. She put her hand on the top of my heard to push my mouth hard to her pussy.

"That's it baby lick up all of that cum from my cunt. It could be a while before you get an opportunity to taste it again so don't miss a drop."

I knew what she meant so I licked and sucked everything out of her hot cunt that I could, inevitably sucking on her clit and got her all worked up again. But, before she got to her orgasm she pulled me up to her and told me she needed me to fuck her now. My cock was ready and it slid into her sloppy wet pussy with ease. I began to fuck her as hard as I could there was no need for any more foreplay. I drove into her as hard and fast, knowing that was what she wanted, what she needed. To my surprise she began to quiver in what I realized was the beginning of an orgasm. I continued to pound her she shouted "for fuck sake don't stop fuck my cunt God fuck me!!!!"

I did just as I was told and both of us being right on the edge of coming. Just as I was about to shoot my load she began to spasm in orgasmic bliss and her pussy grabbed my cock her rippling mussels sending me way over the edge. As we both came down from our orgasms we both realized that I had finally gotten my wife off with just intercourse. I had broken down another wall in our sexual experience.

The last three days had truly been a sexual awakening for both of us in many different ways. As I enjoyed the afterglow of our orgasms and held my wife in my arms, she commented that given how well this weekend had worked out maybe we should try some of the other things that we fantasized about. At that point in time I wasn't sure quite what she was talking about, but I told her I was up for pretty much anything that made us feel good. It was looking like our new "hobby" was going to take off big time.

Maybe we can share some of those new fantasies in my next story.

12