The Examination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jodi wet her lips with the tip of her tongue as she watched the nurse pump himself, and nodded. "Good," he said. Without another word, he plopped down on one of the visitor's chairs, and gestured grandly over his erection. "Well, enjoy."

With a backwards glance to a now sitting Lincoln who was watching her every move, she dropped the paper gown, and kneeled on the hard tiled floor before Daren. He wasn't looking at her anymore, but had his eyes closed as his head laid back against the wall. She surprised Daren by downing his entire length for the introduction to their little ménage à trios.

Both Daren and Lincoln groaned loudly when her lips brushed against the hair at the base of his cock. Jodi felt Daren's body jolt beneath her as the tip of his cock came into contact with the back of her throat. Slowly, she dragged her lips to the top, and then plunged down again. Again and again she rose and fell over his cock, and as his grunts and groans of delight grew louder, Jodi could feel lust rolling through her body like an incoming tide.

At the top of his engorged head, she ran her tongue around in circles, spiraling out to the edge of his hood. Then she took it into her mouth to alternately graze her teeth lightly over before sucking as hard as she could.

"Jesus-fucking-Christ, Lincoln. This girl can suck!"

Lincoln didn't respond, but it wasn't because he was upset. Seeing Jodi sucking on Daren's dick like a lollypop was like watching a porno flick at IMAX. He couldn't believe that she was able to swallow Daren like that; she was so small. But she could, and did it so well that his mouth hung open and his eyes were rolled back into his head.

He hadn't seen it before, but now Lincoln had an unrestricted view of her ass. And what a fine ass it was. It was round and high, with a little dimple in the right cheek, and it jiggled ever so slightly when her head bounced up and down. Between her legs he could see one dainty hand resting on the floor. Soon, though, as Daren's eruption became imminent, it crept up her thigh.

As if watching her give Daren one hell of a blow job wasn't hard enough, he now had to watch as she fondled herself. At first, she merely rubbed the palm of her hand over her mound. It didn't take too long, however, until she slid a finger inside. Lincoln was now palming himself through his trousers in time with the thrusts of her fingers. He was fascinated to see her free hand part her lips so that she could flick and rub her clit, in tandem with sucking and licking Daren's dick while he chanted "fuck me" over and over again.

It was too much for Lincoln. He couldn't wait until they were finished before taking his fill of Jodi. So, he dropped his pants and held his own throbbing cock in his hand as he knelt behind her.

She felt the heat of his body before she felt the brush of his clothes against her bare skin. Then he was removing her hand, and replacing it with yet another thick headed cock. He rubbed it back and forth between her legs, letting the wetness cover his length. Jodi barely managed to concentrate enough to continue with Daren's blow job, as she felt Lincoln prod at her tender womanhood.

And then he was in! He filled her completely, so stuffed that it was almost painful. Lincoln cried out in wonder at the hot tightness of Jodi, his eyes closed and his head thrown back. He retracted and buried himself to the hilt, and they both shuddered at the pleasure created between them. His hands gripped Jodi's hips tightly as he grinded himself against her plump little ass.

Then she realized that she had been neglecting their blackmailer. With Lincoln not moving, but enjoying the very miracle of being inside her, Jodi focused again on Daren. Intent on getting the job done so that she could fully enjoy her lover, she slipped a hand inside his pants until she found his balls.

Daren choked as she cupped him in her hand. He opened his eyes and saw Jodi bent over him with her hand up his pants. Lincoln had mounted her from behind, and had a look of pure rapture on his face. Daren understood completely. His own rapture was having those succulent lips surrounding his cock, the heat of her mouth caressing his entire length. Now she topped that by holding and caressing his balls, squeezing them gently as the tip of his head drew closer to the heaven of her throat.

His eyes followed the lush form of the woman before him. He saw that Jodi's breasts were bobbing with each thrust of her head. The hand that was in his pants moved deliberately as she fondled him. Her mouth was opened wide to accommodate his width, her usually full lips thinned by the stretch. Daren groaned when he felt the muscles of her throat try to swallow him - that was the best part.

His breath quickened when he saw Lincoln's hands manipulating the little nub between Jodi's thighs. One hand pressed the lips apart, so that Daren could see everything. The other hand worked her clit viciously. He rubbed it and flicked it at first, but when she responded so deliciously when he accidentally slapped it, Lincoln did that instead. Softly at first, he smacked the sensitive spot, but soon he was hitting it harder and harder. Jodi was obviously enjoying it, as her hips were thrusting forward to meet the impact of his hand.

Simultaneously, whatever she was doing to his cock in her mouth was working it's magic. Daren could feel the tension in his loins building, his body was humming from the wickedness of their play. Then, when Jodi none so gently raked her teeth down the entire length of him while squeezing his balls, he came.

A hoarse cry erupted from his mouth as he jetted his semen down Jodi's open throat. She swallowed it while he was still in her mouth, and he was shocked when a quick build up overflowed into yet another orgasm before the first was over. Daren's mind then blanked out to everything but the after shocks.

He might have fall asleep there, completely sated, if not for a sharp pain in his leg. Daren cracked open an eye to see it was Jodi's fingernails that was causing him pain. He watched silently as she dug a hold into his legs as Lincoln pounded into her from behind.

Jodi didn't even have the chance to release Daren from her mouth before Lincoln went crazy behind her. He had waited as long as he could, torturing her as his marvelously sinful hands smacked her clit into a frenzy. But now that she was done with Daren, Lincoln took her, plunging in and out of her body as hard and as fast as he could. With each slap of skin on skin, he could feel the pleasure swelling.

Lincoln still cupped her in the front, his hand causing extra tension in her body as it rubbed against her clit with each thrust. The other hand gripped her hip, and he used it to pull her back to meet him with a resounding smack! Jodi could feel each inch that invaded her body, and she despised each inch that left.

Then they shattered together. Lincoln trembled as he covered her womb with his hot liquid, and Jodi, biting her lip to keep from screaming, milked every last life giving drop from him with her convulsing well. They lay together for a moment, their bodies shaking from the intensity of the explosion.

"Whoo-yeah, boy," Daren shouted, startling them both from their sex-induced stupor, "Now that's how you fuck a woman."

Lincoln managed a wink at Daren, as the two pulled away from him, still joined. Daren was still talking, but they were ignoring him until they heard, "Maybe I otta get me a piece of that ass. Bet she's wondering how it'd feel to have Big Bob up that pretty pussy of hers instead of her mouth."

"No, Daren," Lincoln said, handing Jodi her clothes, "I don't think so."

"I think I've had all I can handle of Big Bob." Jodi let out a little snort of a giggle, and disappeared behind the curtains to dress.

"Why don't you go out and make sure no one heard anything. I'll be out soon." Lincoln checked his watch. "Day's almost over, so it should be pretty slow out there."

"Yeah, I'll do that." He walked over to the door, but twitched aside the curtain where Jodi was first. He crowded her against a wall, cupped a breast in his hand, and sealed his lips over hers. After exploring her entire mouth with his tongue, he let her go with a pinch of a nipple. Jodi staggered just as much from the abrupt release as the kiss itself. "Figured I'll never get another chance to do that, sugerlips. Dr. Chapman seems like a rather possessive fellow if ya know what I mean."

And he waltzed out the door. After it swung shut behind him, the two left burst into laughter.

"He's right you know," Lincoln said, coming up to her.

"'Bout what?" Jodi was distracted, struggling with the strap of her bra to notice how close he got until he was right on top of her.

Just like Daren did, he pressed her against the wall. He pulled the bra away from her chest, and covered the breast that Daren had fondled. "I'm very possessive. If not for the fact that he literally had us by the balls today, I would never have let him touch you." Jodi stared up at Lincoln in wonder at the fierceness of his tone. "You're mine, now. Understand?"

Jodi nodded, "Only yours, Lincoln."

He smiled in triumph, and sealed the promise with a kiss. Lincoln put every ounce of his being into the kiss, determined to erase any memory of the men in her past. Especially Daren. He kissed her until her head was spinning. When he let her go, Jodi had no doubt that he had left his mark on her; like a branding. That was a kiss that claimed ownership over her body and soul.

"When do you get off work?" Her voice was breathless again, sounding low and seductive. And it worked. Little flames of lust sparked from the smoldering coals of earlier.

"I should be done in an hour or so." He cocked an eyebrow at her. "Just so long as I don't get distracted again."

"See that you don't!" Lincoln laughed, just as she knew he would. Jodi plucked a pen that had somehow managed to stay in his shirt pocket, and scribbled something on a scrap of her first gown before handing it to him. "Here. When you're done, come over to my place."

He studied the address scrawled hastily on the fragile paper, and tucked it into a pocket. "I'll be there. After I pick up a bottle of wine." Lincoln pulled Jodi close and kissed her gently, showing her the tenderness she had yet to find that day. When they broke apart, he rested his forehead against hers, and said, "I suspect it'll be a rather long night."

"Oh, yes."

"And you should probably get yourself another gynecologist."

"Think so?"

He nodded, "Uh-huh. A really old one, whose not as gorgeous as me."

Jodi laughed, and she smacked Lincoln in the arm for his impertinence. He was smiling down at her when he tucked her hand in the crook of his arm, and together they left the room.

12