The Examination Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vargas111
vargas111
845 Followers

Kate had found the initial examination pleasurable, almost embarrassingly so, but when the nurse's oiled fingers began sliding over her, pressing gently here and there, then stroking so lightly it was barely a touch, it felt incredible, like nothing, well, like nothing she'd experienced in many years. It made it hard to think. Perhaps she should make her stop, but that was silly, this was simply a medical examination, even if it was a kind she wasn't familiar with.

"Excuse me, but I don't want to get oil on your panties," the nurse said, and Kate felt them being pulled down to expose her posterior. The sensation of the slippery hands examining her bare bottom was shocking to Kate, but she strove to avoid showing any sign of it. Only when an oiled finger feeling about her tailbone slipped briefly down between her cheeks did she start to say something. It was over too quickly, before she could object, although not before it had given her a strange and strangely pleasurable, frisson.

"Now please turn over," the nurse instructed, and Kate did so. The nurse put more oil on her hands and proceeded to examine Kate's shoulders, neck, and sides. Amaka moved to stand at the head of the examining table. Kate felt the nurse's gentle fingers trail lightly across the muscles of her face and forehead, then to the sides of her neck and her shoulders, then back to the face. She felt much better and more relaxed, but she noticed that her nipples seemed to be standing up. Much as she hated to admit it, Kate knew she was becoming aroused.

The nurse said something Kate didn't catch. She realized that her eyes were closed and she opened them. The nurse was leaning over her, her face upside down from this angle, some sort of shiny amulet hanging from her neck and swinging slightly.

"I want you to relax as much as you can, Ms Harridan. Based on the what I've seen so far, I believe it's very likely that your headaches are a consequence of general musculoskeletal hypertonality. It should respond well to treatment if we know its full extent."

The skillful hands ranged more freely over Kate's body as the amulet swung over her face, capturing her attention. Gradually Amaka moved to stand beside Kate's head, one hand continuing to explore her upper body and the other straying lower and lower in its gentle, pleasurable examination of the abdomen.

Kate felt herself drifting into almost a dream state, aware that she shouldn't fall asleep in the examining room but too relaxed -- more relaxed than she had been in years, she thought -- to really care. In fact, the nurse kept telling her to relax, and she kept feeling herself do so more and more.

Almost in a daze she heard the nurse say, "Now, I need to check some interior muscle tension, so don't be startled. This will only take a moment." And she felt a lubricated finger slip gently into her vagina. The pleasurable shock was intense and it was all Kate could do not to cry out or arch her back. The finger moved around inside her, setting off little rockets of delight. Then it began to pump in and out of her while the nurse kept telling her to relax, relax, go to sleep for her, go to sleep, listen only to her voice ...

A weak thought that had for some time been in the back of Kate's mind, one she had been refusing to listen to, suddenly shouted its way into her consciousness. This wasn't any damned medical examination. There was no medical reason for finger fucking. This was a seduction attempt. This so-called nurse was trying to have sex with her, and a lesser woman than Kate Harridan would have fallen into her trap!

"What the hell are you doing!" she spat out, trying to sit up.

The nurse, still standing beside her, looked a little surprised by the attempt at resistance, but her hand didn't miss a stroke and Kate realized to her horror that she half-wanted her to continue.

Amaka leaned over her, keeping Kate from rising, murmuring soothing instructions to relax and as the pleasure between her legs increased, Kate felt the tenseness draining out of her again against her will.

"Stop ... it!" Kate insisted, weakly trying to close her legs and push away the hand that was robbing her of her will. "I know what you're doing and it isn't going to work!"

"Isn't it?" Amaka asked sweetly. "I believe you've overlooked something about sex. Just because men like sex doesn't mean it's bad for women. In fact, it's a source of female power. I'm using it on you right now, and it's pretty effective, wouldn't you say?"

"No, no That's lipstick feminism crap! All bullshit!" Kate replied foggily. She was still trying to push the nurse's hand away from her, but she was at a disadvantage half-lying in this position. Every time she managed to force the nurse's hand away with both of hers, Amaka simply writhed her oiled hand free and went back to what she was doing. Covering herself with her hands didn't work either, because the nurse simply shifted the focus of her attack to Kate's sensitive inner thighs or sides or breasts, and Kate was by now so turned on that almost any contact with those skilled fingers sent involuntary thrills through her.

This is crazy! Kate told herself. Why can't I fight this? I've had enough men think they could seduce me, hoping to bag a feminist as a trophy, and those stupid bastards never came close. What's this woman doing to me? Why can't I control myself? Her mind seemed sluggish, unable to think. She felt the nurse's lips encircle one of her nipples and begin to suckle, the hot tongue flicking across and around the hard bud. She couldn't keep from whimpering from unwanted but undeniable pleasure, and she began relaxing back onto the table.

"Don't fight me, baby. You're too hot to fight. You need to relax and have a good come!" As her struggles gradually weakened and eyes began to drift closed Kate began to figure it out. Amaka wasn't just seducing her. All that talk about relaxing, that sparkling, waving amulet, it had to be hypnosis. She was being seduced and hypnotized at the same time, with the one reinforcing the other and making them both incredibly hard to fight.

That meant she was in much greater danger than she'd realized. This wasn't just some horny lesbian after sex as she'd thought. This was someone who wanted to take complete control of her, to reduce her to some kind of sex slave or worse. She couldn't let that happen, she had to fight it. If she didn't fight it, who knew what might happen?

Was this what had happened to Milly? Had Milly been brainwashed at this place? And Carol Finger! That explained her disgusting transformation. Now Kate wasn't just angry or upset, she ought to be scared, but somehow she wasn't.

She tried again to fend her off her seducer, struggling. This time she almost succeeded in sitting up.

Amaka wrapped her arms around her and began whispering in her ear. "You can't get away now, you're too far gone, honey, so horny. Now relax for me, relax now..."

Kate felt herself responding to the suggestions and said, "No!" She twisted around, trying to get away. Amaka was still breathing in her ear, "You can't resist me. Give in. You want to give in. You want to come too bad. Close your eyes, now. Sleep for me. Sleep..."

Kate continued to squirm against her attacker, trying to get away, trying not to listen, but her sense of touch, made hypersensitive by the massage, made the struggling contact more and more erotic. When she fought to keep her eyes open despite the hypnotic suggestions she felt her sexual arousal grow irresistibly, and when she tried to concentrate on controlling her sexual instincts her eyelids refused to stay open.

Little by little she felt herself relaxing back onto the examining table. She ordered her body to obey her, to throw off this female collaborator with the forces of patriarchy, but her body had already sold out to the pleasurable sensations Amaka could produce.

Amaka's hands were once again exploring her body, forcing her to respond against her will.

Kate felt helplessly half angry, partly frustrated, but more and more she felt another sensation, an undeniable sensation, not quite a buzzing but something rather like it, that seemed to pervade the whole area between her legs and fuzzy mound just before it. Amaka's hands were there, making her feel this way.

As the sensation grew it drove before it all her other thoughts and feelings. She heard herself gasping for breath, felt her hips bucking violently against the table, felt her vaginal muscles, all her muscles, suddenly contract and squeeze tight and her breathing stop for an instant, and then the first orgasm she had had since high school, since before she joined the movement, came flooding over her like a hot tidal wave, like a wall of lava, like nothing she could even imagine, and she felt her little remaining will slipping away and her whole self, mind and body, fall under the power of the beautiful black woman.

Two hours later Amaka was smiling as a dazed but dreamily smiling Kate Harridan stood up to go, still a little shaky. "I'm so happy it turned out those headaches were just stress related, Ms Harridan. If you just listen every day to the tapes and take the pills Dr. Bock put in you bag, you'll be pleased with the change." Amaka instructed, not adding that she knew someone else who would be even more pleased.

*****

Milly did not expect an immediate transformation; instead she just smiled at the slow improvements she began to notice in Kate's demeanor and wardrobe. Week by week the hem of her boss's skirts crept up until they were a really impressive six or eight inches above the large woman's knees. The severe bun gave way to tight curls with sexy highlights. Some criticized the large loopy earrings that appeared in Kate's newly pierced ears and other thought the bangles were not serious enough for the head of NAG. High heel strap sandals and brightly painted toe nails also signaled that something was afoot. Kate's blouses got frillier and when they became translucent, Milly noted that Kate's respectable boobies were on display in some eye-catching bras whose colors matched those of the blouses.

For a few days Milly feared that Kate was getting dolled up with an eye to making passes at her or some of the other women at NAG. In an organization like theirs, several were of that persuasion. Even before Kate's transformation, Ethel Parker in Accounting had lusted for the shapely head of NAG. The slim woman was always attracted by opposites. She had dreamed of removing Kate's thick jacket and heavy blouse and getting her bony fingers on that overflowing set of jugs. She yearned to pull down one of those wool skirts and peel off the opaque pantyhose to get her henna curls between Kate's plump legs. The very thought of the effort required to get Kate naked almost exhausted her, but Ethel reckoned there was enough Kate underneath all those clothes to be worth it. Now that Kate was sporting mini skirts with stockings and revealing blouses, Ethel was shivering with lust.

Ethel's desire for Kate was apparent to Milly who knew she would have to be alert. Nothing untoward must developed before she could get the predatory redhead some professional help from Dr. Bock. Her worries about Kate, however, vanished when Milly saw how much her boss enjoyed flirting with and teasing the bicycle delivery boys. The President of NAG became a real hit the young men as she bent over to sign for packages, making sure her skirt hiked up almost to her crotch and setting her titties to bob tantalizingly. She didn't seem to mind when the same boy returned to have her sign two or three times for the same item.

Milly would have been equally amused had she been able to observe the daily vignettes that had developed at Kate's apartment. One morning soon after Kate started dressing a little more like a woman, she got a single, almost deferential little wolf whistle from a worker at the construction site across the street. Kate flashed him a grin and rewarded him with an extra swing of her hips as she slid her shapely ass into the little Neon. The next day several pairs of masculine eyes awaited Kate's emergence from her building. The sight of a healthily built lady with a skirt cut closer to her waist than her knees and whose hips rolled provocatively as she undulated toward her automobile, did not disappoint them. A whole flute section of whistles and trills registered the men's approval.

Fortunately, Kate was punctual so she caused little disruption to the construction schedule when every morning at exactly 7:25 all activity stopped. Seventy five men waited to see what bit of exaggerated exhibitionism the hot broad across the street had in store for them that day. Whatever it was always drew a chorus of approving hoots and cheers. Kate loved the effect she had on all those burly men. Of course all those burly men had quite an effect on Kate, too. During her drive to work she had quite a tingle between her legs that forced her to steer with one hand much of the time. By her arrival at the office the first few days, her panties were too soaked to be worn. She coped by donning `Lite Days' and changing the pad first thing.

Although Kate's headaches were gone, Milly noted that her boss still was not entirely well. She seemed distracted and had difficulty concentrating. Milly smiled, remembering how antsy she had felt before she met Horse. Several times when Milly walked into Kate's office unexpectedly, she glimpsed Kate quickly withdrawing her hand from between her legs. She decided Kate was ready for the proffered help.

One day soon afterward Kate returned from lunch to find a package on her desk. "Milly, what is this doing here?," she asked.

"I ... er ... it's ... uhh ... something I got for you, ma'am. I thought you might you need it."

Puzzled, Kate opened the package. "Milly! This looks like a ..." she gasped, looking at the long cylindrical object.

"The batteries go in there," Milly said shyly, pointing and trying to keep everything matter of fact. "I put in a fresh set of Eveready Energizers."

Kate turned beet red and ordered Milly out of the office. Disgusted, she thrust the object into the bottom drawer. Try as she might, though, she couldn't get it out of her mind. She had already changed pads once that afternoon; it was hard to wait for five o'clock to go home. She didn't make it. About 4:30, Kate told Milly to hold all her calls and a soft hum interspersed with muffled moans and sighs began emanating from Kate's office. Milly was still hearing them when she left for her night with Horse. Next morning, she found a more serene Kate asleep on the couch in her office. Milly made a note to send out for more Energizers.

A few days later Milly got the call she had been expecting. "Yes, sir, I gave it to her." ... "I think so, sir. She took it home and she's been coming in late." ... "If you say, sir."

With some trepidation, Milly spoke into the intercom. "A Mr. William Jenkins on the line for you, ma'am." ... "He didn't say, ma'am."

"What do *you* want, Bill?" Kate demanded sourly. There was no reason to feign civility. Bill Jenkins was President of NARM (National Association of Real Men). His organization of male chauvinist pigs was opposed to everything NAG stood for. The fact that Bill had dumped her at Berkeley for that skinny blonde bimbo had nothing to do with her distaste for the man.

"Ahw, don't be that way, Katie," Bill pleaded, perhaps forgetting how she *hated* being called "Katie." "I thought it was time NAG and NARM buried the hatchet, you know, start to work together as partners.

"Partners? In what, for heaven's name?"

"Go out to dinner with me tonight and let me explain." he entreated.. "Please?"

Kate was about to hang up on the asshole, but something made her hesitate. Perhaps it would be droll to hear how Bill Jenkins thought the organizations he and Kate headed could be "partners." "Pick you up at 8:30?" he asked.

Kate surprised herself with the pains she took to look her best. She had been wondering when she would wear that rather daring little red leather mini she had picked up a few days ago on a whim. Well, why not? Let the bastard look, for all he good it would do him. He had always been a leg man. In fact, why not *tease* him a little? Make the old goat regret fucking that blonde who had a waist twice hers by now, Kate would wager. A deliciously wicked thought crossed her mind. Did she really need a bra? Her tits were big girls; they could take care of themselves. The stupid Bill Jenkins had passed up many a happy night pleasuring these babies just because that slutty blonde minx opened her legs for him the first time they were alone together, Kate thought with disgust.

Kate considered going without panties, too -- that would give him an eyeful -- but rejected the idea. For some reason she was *pretty* damp down there tonight. She didn't want to soil her skirt. The red fishnet stockings would be a nice touch. Four inch heels were good enough for the office, but she decided on the fire-engine red five-inch pumps for tonight. Finally she dabbed on "Midnight Assignation." Marie? Hadn't that been the bitch's name?

Kate couldn't understand the way Bill squired her into the restaurant, seeming to treat the occasion as a date rather than a business meeting. She tried to turn the conversation to professional matters but found it difficult over the arucula and radiccio salad, broiled lobster, and a fruity Australian white wine. Bill repeatedly deflected her questions with witty stories that kept Kate tittering. The pig was a great raconteur; always had been, now that she thought of it. Letting him refill her wine glass that third time could have been a mistake; it didn't get her any closer to understanding his ideas of partnership.

She had even less success on the dimly lit dance floor. Kate had forgotten how much fun it was to be whirled and twirled around by a man who really knew those old steps that few people did nowadays. When the music turned slower and she felt his hands caress her buttocks, it just felt so natural to melt into his arms and let him hold her close. Snuggling her head against his shoulder didn't really mean anything romantic; it was just a social ritual. But it was certainly not conducive to serious talk about institutional partnership.

No, Kate realized, if she was going to find out what Bill had in mind for NAG and NARM collaboration, she would just have to go back to his house with him as he suggested. If she had not been having so much fun, Kate would have been really annoyed at all this beating around the bush. In the car with his arm around her was the same. Would this bear of a man ever get serious? Why did he want to have a liqueur on the couch before he would out with it? It was very nice of him to tell her how pretty she looked, but what did that have to with his idea of partnership? And flattering though it was that Bill though she had pretty legs and wanted to see more of them, pushing her dress up like that was quite naughty, though it did make Kate laugh.

Well, that she had a great set of jugs was no news to Kate! She guessed there was no real harm in letting him unbutton her blouse to admire them better. In fact, it had its practical advantage. If Bill had been kissing her man melters, as he was now, through the material of her blouse, what a dry cleaning bill she would have!

Men! They could go to the moon and explore continents but needed help with the zipper of a woman skirt! She hated to think of the commotion if she hadn't been clever enough to leave the bra at home. Oh, that was nice. Having her titties kissed while a hand wormed it way into her panties was a lot more exciting now than she remembered from the back seat of Bill's automobile in college. My Goodness! Bill Jenkins had learned a few things about women in the last twenty years, Kate reflected. She was sure he would never have know how to put his mouth down *there* in college! Uhh! "A few things?" My god, a lot! When had he pushed aside her panties? He had his tongue in her ... UUU! ... He was going to make her ... AAAH ... yes, she was about to ...

vargas111
vargas111
845 Followers