The Exchange Student Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new plan forming in her mind, Alexa decided now would be the time to step in. She grabbed a towel and walked towards the stall Jennifer was in. Hearing the footsteps, Jennifer opened her eyes and quickly pulled her hands away from their intimate caresses. "Oh!! I didn't know anyone was here…" she exclaimed turning bright red with embarrassment.

Alexa merely smirked and tossed her the towel. "That's alright, I enjoyed the show."

"Oh my goodness, I'm so embarrassed. You won't tell anyone, will you?" Jennifer said as she wrapped the towel around her still soapy body.

"Well, I don't know," Alexa smirked as she looked over Jennifer's smaller and very naked frame. She stepped forward until she was pressing against the cheerleader's firm breasts. She could feel Jennifer's nipples jutting out from beneath the wet towel. "I'll think about it." Alexa brought her hands up and cupped the smaller girl's breasts.

Jennifer sucked her breath in sharply as Alexa gently rubbed up against her. Confused by the erotic and heady sensations she stepped back against the wall in an attempt to gain some space. Instead, Alexa stepped forward pressing up against her until Jennifer could feel the tall blonde's hot breath on her neck. "What…what are you doing?" she said in a trembling voice.

Alexa brought her lips within a centimeter of Jennifer's. "Shhh…relax." She let one of her hands drop to Jennifer's leg and massaged the soft skin of her inner thigh. Jennifer moaned softly and almost involuntarily tilted her leg outward allowing Alexa's hand to drift higher, pushing aside the wet towel.

"Alexa…mmm. What are you--?"

"Shush, just relax." Alexa brought her hand up between Jennifer's legs cupping her full pussy-lips. She felt a sticky warmth flow over the palm of her hand accompanied by Jennifer's sharp intake of breath. Gently, she rocked her hand back and forth spreading the slick juices over the cheerleader's mound. Jennifer closed her eyes and lolled her head backwards luxuriously. Alexa watched, intrigued both by the cheerleader's reaction to her advances and the effects of her touch. She could feel the nub of Jennifer's engorged clitoris rubbing over her open palm and continued stroking her now lubricated hand back and forth.

"Oh my…" Jennifer moaned out in a rising pitch. She brought her hands up Alexa's back and hugged herself to the taller blonde without thinking about it. The sensation of someone else touching her was nearly overwhelming, so different from her own masturbatory moments, so much more intense. At first, the shock and embarrassment of Alexa's presence had startled her but now those emotions heightened and blended into the sensuality of the blonde exchange student's caress. Jennifer hugged Alexa tightly and began humping her hand as she felt the beginnings of a powerful climax building within her.

Alexa could feel the quivering of Jennifer's thigh muscles and sensed the impending orgasm only a few moments away. Smiling to herself, she let her hand fall away from the cheerleader's well-defined thighs.

Jennifer's eyes flew open and her moans stopped abruptly. "What? Oh, why did you stop?" The disappointment and confusion was obvious in her pleading gaze.

"Get dressed, Jennifer," Alexa said softly. "It's getting late and Jim mentioned you were coming over tonight. I think he would be really disappointed if you didn't show up."

"Jim? Oh my, I can't go study with him like this. I'm aching to cum now, I'm so close." She reached out to take Alexa's hand, unashamed of her need and clearly unaware of how vulnerable she appeared. Her eyes were glazed with desire but Alexa merely pulled away.

"Later. After you and Jim are done studying, ask him if you can sleep over with me."

"But…I can't go…like this. I'm –" Jennifer began to protest, but Alexa was already turning the corner and gone. The cheerleading captain plopped down on the shower floor frustrated.

"Hurry up, Jennifer. I'll wait out here while you get dressed." Alexa's voice floated back to her. After a moment of hesitation, Jennifer shrugged and hauled herself to her feet and began toweling off.

~~~

Ding Dong. The doorbell rang out startling Jim. He surveyed his room one last time. Everything was neat and orderly, tucked in and stacked like it should be and definitely not like its normal chaotic state. He had just stepped out of a frantic shower and found that the only clean clothes in his room were a pair of basketball shorts and an old T-shirt. Aside from that, things were working out better than he had expected. He had gotten home a bit less than an hour before just in time to catch his parents on the way out to a benefit dinner. His mother had mentioned that they wouldn't be back until late and that Alexa had offered to take care of dinner. As his parents drove off, Jim had quickly checked the house and determined that Alexa hadn't come home yet before dashing off to his room to clean it up for Jennifer's visit.

As he turned to walk out the door, he sniffed and noticed that the air was still a bit musty from the dirty laundry and sweat soaked sheets from the night before. Lacking a better option, he grabbed a bottle of cheap cologne sitting on the hutch of his desk and sprinkled drops liberally over the bed and carpeting. Ding Dong. The doorbell rang again.

Catching himself nearly stumbling over the last step of the stairway, he opened the door a bit out of breath. He managed a nervous smile as Jennifer stepped inside clutching two textbooks to her chest. She was wearing a white long sleeve sweater and faded blue jeans that hugged the alluring curves of her legs tightly.

"Hi Jim," she flashed a smile. He gulped a bit and tried to quell the nervous wave of inadequacy that washed over him. Jennifer was beautiful and she seemed flushed with an unusual excitement.

"Uhm, hi Jennifer." He mumbled softly and mostly to the floor. "Come on in." Her white sneakers squeaked on the hardwood floor as she shifted her weight anxiously. Jim closed the door and held out his hands for her books and was surprised when she opened her arms and hugged him.

"Thanks so much for being so nice and offering to help me out…" The fact that she had mistaken his intention was quickly lost in the aroma of her hair and the firm flesh of her breasts pressing against his chest. He tried to cock his leg to one side as he felt his penis swell in response to her embrace but it was already growing up and to the right between their bodies.

"No problem, really. It's nothing." He cringed as his penis pushed up against her stomach. He hoped she wouldn't notice. Oh please, oh please.

"Well, it still is sweet that you offered to –" her voice cut off abruptly. Jim tried to get himself under control but only succeeded in making his engorged member throb noticeably. He closed his eyes and blushed deep red as Jennifer backed away from him. There was a moment of silence and when Jim opened his eyes he found Jennifer staring at his crotch with a mixture of surprise and curiosity. He followed her gaze down to his shorts that were tented at an absurd angle by his stubborn erection. Without any underwear to contain it, the meaty column was bobbing beneath the thin fabric of his shorts. "Is that what I think it is, Jim?" Jennifer's voice broke the awkward silence.

"Gee, Jennifer. I'm sorry, I couldn't help it," Jim said and tried to cover himself to maintain some sort of dignity.

"That's okay, I guess. I just didn't expect it, that's all. Uhm, do you wanna go upstairs or study in the living room?" She replied still eyeing his swaying shorts.

"Well, I thought upstairs would be easier since I have a desk we can work on." Eager to change the subject, Jim started walking upstairs silently berating himself for appearing so foolish.

The next hour or so passed by quickly as they poured over Jennifer's notes and laughed about how they had never talked before even after seeing each other everyday for nearly four years. Much to Jim's chagrin, he noticed that every now and then Jennifer would glance at his crotch as if checking on its current status. While he thought this was because she was put off by his lack of control earlier, in reality Jennifer was having trouble thinking of anything else. While she tried to concentrate on the formulas they were working on, her thoughts kept drifting to the throbbing she had felt against her belly earlier. The arousal from the showers began to flare up even more passionately the more she tried to shut it out. The hairs on her neck and arms stood up and tingled in the cooler night air. Her nipples were hard nubbins behind the constraints of her brassiere and each time she moved, the friction of material over her breasts set off little starbursts of pleasure that she found harder and harder to hide. Then, much to her mortification she felt a warm dampness flow into her jeans as her juices began to seep out of her.

Out of the blue, she blurted out, "Is it always like that?"

"I'm sorry, what?" Absorbed in the problem they had just started, Jim didn't think he heard right. And if he did hear right, was she going to leave now?

"Your, uhm, thing. Is it always like that? You know, sticking out." She couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth. And now she felt a bit silly. Of course it wasn't always like that. Basics of Biology class had only been two years ago. "I mean, why were you – ahh, erect?"

Okay. May as well come clean, Jim thought to himself. "Well, because of you."

"I turn you on, you mean?" Jennifer's voice was even but there was a hint of relief.

"Yeah, you're gorgeous. That's why I've always felt nervous around you." Jim felt like an enormous weight had been lifted off him as that admission came out. Finally, it was said after so many years. And the relief was so great it seemed that it almost didn't matter if she stood up and left right then and there. But she didn't. Instead, she smiled and closed her book. And Jim resolved to devoutly thank his lucky, lucky stars at the earliest opportunity.

"Jim?" His name was like honey on her tongue as she slid unto his lap.

"Uhh, yes?" His voice was trembling in anticipation but steadied as the warm, reassuring weight of her body settled into the crook of his arm.

"Do you think you can get it up again? For me?" She leaned into him and kissed him softly at first, then with more fervor as he responded. He mumbled an answer but it was lost in the moment. The kiss was perfection, a moment of bliss that seemed fleeting and eternal all at once and then they were past it kissing each other hungrily stopping only for gasping breaths here and there. Their hands roamed each other's bodies exploring and caressing. He grasped the firm cheeks of her buttocks and lifted her closer as she ran her fingers through his hair making fists and pulling lightly to direct his kisses.

Jennifer pulled off his T-shirt and began planting wet kisses on his neck and chest. Jim could feel his cock begin trembling back to life. He shifted his weight to stand but Jennifer pushed him back and broke the embrace. Confused momentarily he sat back as she stood up and pulled off her sweater. The fabric stretched taut over her breasts and then disappeared as she tossed it over her shoulder. Eye's locked to his, she reached behind herself and there was an audible snap of her bra clasp. As the satiny fabric fell away to reveal the heavy curves of her breasts, she slowly knelt between his legs and ran her hands from his chest to his crotch rubbing him through the thin fabric of his shorts. There was a sense of urgency in the way she pulled the basketball shorts off. He felt the hard nubs of her dark brown nipples rubbing against his inner thighs and sighed pleasurably as she took his thickening shaft in her hands. "It's so big." She said almost to herself. The column of meat felt heavy in her hands and the texture of engorged veins heightened her anticipation and desire for release.

Taking his cock in her hand she led him to the recently made up bed. Dreamlike, he slipped her sneakers off and unbuttoned her jeans while raining kisses on every bit of her body he was discovering. Her sun-bronzed skin was soft and supple beneath his lips. Then there she was, clad only in the fabled white cotton panties of his dreams. Five feet and two inches of taut feminine form, her eyes burned with need and her nostrils flared slightly with each hungry breath. Jim closed his eyes briefly to steady himself. There was no mistaking this situation any longer; reality had blissfully merged with his most desired fantasies. Hands shaking only a little he began to slide the last bit of clothing that remained between him and Jennifer's naked perfection. He followed the twisting damp fabric down her slender legs and when he reached her ankles she coyly lifted first one foot and then the other emphasizing the moment as he slid off the panties. Then his gaze traveled to her muscled upper abdomen, past the flat of her belly to the wet glistening of her absolutely naked pussy-lips. A shade darker than the rest of her tanned body, they were full and the lubricating juices flowing from her core had been smeared liberally over them creating a wet sheen.

Jennifer trembled visibly as Jim softly drew his hands over her legs and thighs. He leaned forward and kissed her inner thigh but foreplay was the furthest thing from Jennifer's mind and she rotated her groin towards his probing lips impatiently. Needing little encouragement, Jim cupped her pussy in his mouth tasting the salty sweetness of her being. He felt the throbbing knob of her clitoris and tongued it gently. The erotic touch pulsed through Jennifer like a shockwave and the pent up sexual energy that had built up within her honed itself into a point of light briefly before exploding in the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. She opened her mouth to scream in release but the pleasure was so deep and shocking and took her by such surprise that all she could do was clench Jim's head viselike in her hands and knees with a strangled cry.

Tumbling backwards unto Jim's bed she felt her body contracting in the fading moments of her orgasm. A ragged breath later she growled out, "Jim, please. Now. Take me. I need you. NOW." Already past the threshold of pleasure she had ever experienced, the flames of her desired only seemed to burn higher and hotter. She felt a gripping primal need to be filled, to have Jim's beautiful cock deep within her.

A bit bewildered by her urgency Jim could not deny his own mounting need as he climbed between her thighs splattering droplets of pre-cum on her belly. He cheeks glossy with her cum-juice, he positioned himself at her slippery entrance. She reached between their heaving bodies and brought the thick head of his rock hard cock to her slick entryway. Neither hesitated and both thrust their pelvis at each other to culminate the union. Even with the generous lubrication, only the head and about an inch of Jim's shaft slipped in Jennifer's tight pussy. Years of athletics and stretching had eroded her hymen considerably so there was only a slight pause as Jim steadily pushed into her.

Jennifer gritted her teeth in a moment of pain and then in pleasure as inch after solid inch disappeared into her waiting and willing body. She pulled Jim to her in a fierce kiss and their moans melded together like a symphony of human passion.

Each inch brought new heights of pleasure as Jim continued to drill into her body opening and stretching flesh that had never been touched from the inside. He could feel the curves and contours of her tunnel on the hypersensitive skin of his cock's head as he burrowed past. And finally he bottomed out feeling just the barest touch of her cervix as his balls touched her dripping outer lips. They were a perfect union, one being in lusty ravenous unification.

"Ooohh, yes. Take me, take me." She whispered hoarsely in his ear between kisses. He rocked his pelvis back and forth without taking his buried member out. He could feel the end of her wet tunnel rubbing against his sheathed head only on the deepest moves, tantalizing him.

As Jim shifted his bulk within her, Jennifer felt another orgasm build up and crash down over her locking her muscles in an overwhelmingly blissful spasm. "Muh." She was breathless. Jim pulled up a bit to get a better angle at her entrance. "More." She said it like she was starving.

"You're so beautiful." Jim breathed out.

And then he was a machine, a passion-forged piston of power pummeling her softness like a madman. Jennifer moaned and then cried as wave after wave of bliss crashed over her like a raging storm. And while her pleasure fell in tiers of ever increasing intensity, his was a linear soaring to a point of light. All his movements, his thrusting and grunting, each stroke brought him closer to the threshold; like running in a dark tunnel towards the light. His pace increased exponentially with his rising pleasure.

"…perfect…"

"…faster…"

Jennifer matched his intensity. Tears streamed down her cheeks and sweat beaded on both their bodies with the furious effort. Juices splurted out between them, thick and creamy. Her pussy contracted around his thrusting rod, milking him, sucking him deeper. Her orgasms were piling on top of each other so fast that they soon became a single rising flash of sheer delight, overpowering her.

"…exquisite…"

"…ha— ha-- harder…"

Jim was so close, so close. Yet just as he thought he was about to cum the threshold slipped further than he had ever thought possible. Their cries mingled, racing heartbeats blended, their movements became desperate and fevered. And then they both stopped breathing for one…two…three more frantic thrusts. They reached the pinnacle, total and absolute. Pure joy burst through their bodies in a timeless, wordless scream. And then there was silence as jet after jet after jet of hot jizz pumped into Jennifer's snugness and splattered all over their sweaty thighs.

They collapsed into each other limbs splayed in exhaustion. And just as they were about to slip into satisfied unconsciousness, the sound of someone clapping brought them back vaguely to their surroundings. Standing in Jim's doorway, Alexa was smiling smugly and with a glint of mischief applauding the show. "Bravo...bravo." And then she laughed; peals of mirth filled the air as the lovers smiled weakly.

The End. Or is it?

** Your feedback is always very welcome. Please email any comments and/or critique. And If you would like a response, fill in a return email address. Thank you very much. **

12