The Experiment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both peeled our shirts and blouses off and I undid the eyelets of Loren's bra. As her bra came off, I was rewarded with two excited breasts of perfect shape and size. Much more than a mouthful she said with a small laugh. Not a cubic millimeter was wasted as my mouth wandered further over the exposed flesh – licking, sucking and tasting as I went.

I cast a glance at the other couch about then and saw that both John and Trish were nude from the waist up too. John was sucking on Trish's breasts as she held her head tilted back, eyes shut, with a slight smile of total contentment.

I buried my head in Loren's chest with much the same result that Trish was having. I alternately sucked each nipple into my mouth; carefully loving and gently biting each nub in what I'd learned over the years with Trish was a very effective mechanism to turn her on. This worked on Loren too. Soon she was purring and pulling me even harder into her breasts.

Periodically, I would come up and we would French kiss – winding our tongues together and sometimes only touching the tips of our tongues to each other as we looked into each other's eyes. All our signals to each other were "Go!"

Out of the corner of my eye I saw John and Trish stand so they could shed pants. Loren and I accepted that suggestion too as I removed her skirt and she slid my shorts off. Underwear followed.

Within seconds, the four of us were nude. I thought about the strange sensation of being naked in a room with another couple for the first time, made stranger by the fact that Trish and I were not together. We all took a moment to look across at each other and revel in the beauty of the moment. Passions then pulled us back to our goals.

Loren reached down and started massaging my already hard cock with one hand. As I adjusted my position, she dropped down and engulfed the mushroomed head into her mouth. I moaned for a change.

After she had me in a rock hard state, I shifted our positions so I could lick her pussy. I placed one leg over my shoulder as I got down on the floor and started my ministrations to her pubic area. She was unshaved and it was with delight that I helped pull her lips apart and plunged my tongue into her vagina for the first time. Then I centered on her clitoris, circling out and then back in periodically.

Loren's juices flowed like a wide-open faucet. I loved her musky scent and taste. Soon my face and even my hair were covered in her scent as I spread her juices over her thighs and abdomen and then rubbed my head in those areas. The whole room took on a musky odor.

She pulled me up and I knew it was time to penetrate. I looked across as John and Trish just in time to see John finish his tongue-lashing of Trish's cunt. She moved around and reclined on the couch, tossing some cushions on the floor to afford them both more room. John rose up over her, hard cock in hand, and then plunged it into her. What excitement. I had never seen two people fucking except in porn movies – and here was the real thing.

I turned my attention back to Loren. She suggested that I come over her as well and so I did. She held my cock and positioned it at the entrance to her valley. With a few minor thrusts I sank into her warm sanctum, pausing for a moment after I was fully inserted to enjoy the moment. We kissed deeply again and felt the kiss concentrate in our loins as we both started pumping into one another.

Loren and I looked lovingly at each other and then continued to thrust and thrust and thrust. She had a way of rotating her hips as I was thrusting that was going to accelerate things much too fast. I paused again and she looked at me with a questioning look. I told her to slow things down and we both smiled at each other and then kissed again ... and again and again.

Rather than rush to climax we both looked at the activity on the other couch. John was plunging into Trish at ever increasing speed and intensity. His back was arched while his hips articulated back and forth in rapid succession. Trish's legs were locked behind him, pulling him into her with reckless abandon.

Loren and I watched while we slowly fucked – prolonging our first coupling and enjoying all the sensations of skin on skin.

Then, with appropriate moans and shrieks for the moment, both John and Trish climaxed. John's back arched in an almost perpendicular fashion as he made his final thrusts into Trish's body. Trish's back was arched so much that only her hips and shoulders touched the couch cushions they were lying on.

Loren and I took their climax as an invitation to finish our own fuck. I looked at her and nodded. We both picked up the pace. Loren started her hip rotations again as I took longer and more determined strokes into her pussy. In sixty seconds, we too exploded. I sent a stream of cum into Loren's cunt and she flooded the area with her juices. Our moans and expletives punctuated the quiet in the room, announcing to all that we too had joint orgasms deserving of notice.

I fell in beside Loren and we started to cuddle and smooth the skin that was within reach. How nice that our skin has such wonderful receptors in it. We gently cooed in each other's ears and kissed eyes, cheeks, necks and lips in a sensuous and loving way. And, of course, I massaged her generous breasts.

Loren and I stayed coupled while we explored each other. Even though I had shrunk from my hardened state of a few moments before, I was not deflated enough to slip from her folds. After a few moments I started to pump again – gently at first. I was enjoying just enough stimulation in her juicy cunt to re-inflate and start the fucking process over again.

Soon the passion of the evening, the anticipation of this foursome, and my overall perpetual state of horniness did the trick and I was again pumping in and out of Loren's pussy. This time, we were on our sides so we could each use our hands to caress and touch one another in sensitive places.

We took our time, watching as Trish and John re-coupled and also started a slow fuck, this time with Trish on top – a position she loves. John's hands and then his mouth engulfed Trish's breasts as he rose up to meet her bent over figure.

I was infatuated with Loren's much larger breasts. There was more than a handful there, but none of it was wasted. I wanted to swim in them. Loren would lean towards me stroking my chest with her nipples in a way that sent me into orbit. Oh, holy horniness. What a wonder this was. I was in seventh heaven.

As we stroked and rotated into each other, fondling breasts and kissing all available skin, we gradually realized we were getting close to another orgasm. This time neither of us slowed the process. I signaled that I was close and she nodded.

In seconds wave after wave of ecstasy again washed over us. Loren's muscles rippled tightly against my cock, pulling my penis and my cum deep into her body. Our backs again arched forcing our hips together in our copulation. Slowly as the orgasm passed, we relaxed and petted again.

We glanced across at the other sofa just in time to see Trish rise up and thrust her breasts out into the dimness of the room in orgasmic bliss. John's hips were thrust up into her, lifting her. They entered a euphoric state of bliss, punctuated only with deep sighs, low moans, and heavy breathing.

I thought, how wonderful the human body that it can create such ecstatic feelings for such occasions. I wondered aloud to Loren why people didn't fuck more frequently and more often. Why were there such taboos against just fucking who you found interesting?

I deflated that time. I was done for an hour or so – at least. Trish made a dash through the house to the linen closest and arrived back with warm wash clothes for everyone, as well as towels. Loren and I took turns cleaning each other, while Trish ministered to John.

I poured more liqueurs for us – just a splash each. I took a sip of my Drambuie and then, holding the sip in my mouth, pushed my tongue into Loren's mouth where I then deposited the strong liquid. She raised her eyebrows as we then shared the warmth of the drink with our mouths and tongues intertwined. When we parted, she told me that was one of the most erotic things she had ever done. I said I'd be delighted to be her source of drink from then on. We laughed and did it again.

We all talked about the evening, briefly praising the events and the passion – particularly of watching each other as we made love. I would have said fucking, but there was such caring and tenderness that we had for each other that that word was too harsh for the occasion. There would be other times when that was the right word, however.

After a while, John noted it was well past midnight and our guests decided they should go. I slipped on my shorts and shirt again and John and Loren dressed. Trish slipped on a robe she'd brought with her when she'd run through the house earlier.

As we stood at the door, kissing goodnight, it was a huge turn-on to watch John reach down and open Trish's robe and insert his fingers into her sodden pussy. She spread her legs a little to give him access. In response, Loren pulled her blouse down and gave me a last lick on her left breast. We laughed and they left. We'd agreed to get together the following weekend, if not sooner.

Trish and I went back outside and cuddled together on the patio couch in the dark. We tested how we each felt. I told her I had two wildly conflicting feelings about the evening. I was excited having sex with Loren and watching her and John, and the prospect of doing it some more was captivating. I liked Loren – a lot; however, I wanted Trish to know that she was not a threat to our marriage.

My other concern was her relationship with John and what that meant to us. Seeing the two of them make love and seeing how he excited her, I was happy for her and her excitement, but still felt that twinge in the pit of my stomach. Trish assured me that she loved me and that John was a dear friend that she enjoyed but that I was her life mate. We talked about how someone could love more than one person as a time and that it was only social norms that dictated you could only love one person at a time.

On that note we went up and went to bed. Both of us were still worked up, however, and it wasn't very long before I felt her hand reach for my cock and start to stroke it. I'd had enough of a recovery and was still so horned up by the events of the evening and week that in no time at all we were at it. Trish climbed on top and we enjoyed a nice, slow fuck as we reaffirmed our love and commitment to one another. The orgasm was wonderful and just what we both needed to allow us to sleep.

###

The next morning I continued to have conflicting emotions over the events of the previous night. Getting to mess around with Loren was amazing and way off the scale. Watching Trish and John fuck ten feet away was erotic as all hell, but gut wrenching at the same time. Lastly, doing it all in a foursome was truly mind blowing.

In the afternoon, I went for ten mile run to ruminate over the evening as well as all of the talk that led up to our group session. I left the house anxious over the stability of my relationship with Trish and worried that John would somehow supplant me. Along the way, I realized that my happiness was my responsibility and not Trish's, or John's. I had to change how I was thinking about this situation. I was the only one worried about such things. I realized if I got too clingy I would indeed lose Trish as a wife and John and Loren as a friends. Armed with this new thought, I arrived back home in much better spirits than I had been. Remarkably, things did turn around.

After dinner and putting the kids to bed, Trish and I took another glass of wine and went out on the porch to talk. She was headed back to work in the morning and I wanted to let her know that I was happy with the way things had turned and excited about the future. She was too.

We snuggled and petted a little on the porch as we talked. As we sat on the porch sofa, she backed into my side so I was able to reach and stroke her breasts. Pretty soon we were both worked up sufficiently to go upstairs and make love.

As I slowly pumped inside Trish, we started asking each other to be vocal about what we recalled as high points or visual stimulation points from Saturday. Trish recited watching me penetrate Loren for the first time, with Loren holding my cock and guiding me into her dark mat of hair, and watching me eat Loren as she writhed and bucked her hips.

I recalled John's penetration of her. From my vantage point, I could see his entire length work its way into her pussy with each stroke allowing him to go deeper and deeper. I also found Trish's riding John as she rotated her hips fore and aft a very stimulating mental picture to hold. I found the sight of the four of us sitting nude and fully revealed across from each other in the afterglow of two magnificent fucks a great and stimulating memory.

As we talked, Trish and I bucked more and more into each other until finally she announced that she was close but wanted me to come with her. I found that no problem and seconds later we both crashed through that exotic barrier with thrusts into one another and moans of mutual satisfaction.

As we came down from our high we remained coupled and continued talking. I asked Trish what she thought the week would bring. She said that she certainly wanted a repeat performance and I agreed. She noted that she wasn't sure of Loren's schedule, but knew that John would be free most of the time.

I asked what she'd do for lunches, with a big suitable grin. She allowed as how she did not want to start arriving at the house for "noon-ers". Several of our good friends were neighbors and did not work, so the unusual presence of a car at mid-day would attract attention. I told her if they went to the reservoir again to just be sure to tell me about it later and emphasized that she had carte blanche from me to fuck her brains out or whatever else came to mind. She raised her eyebrows and said that she might just consider that, although she didn't fancy sitting around work in the afternoons reeking of sex with cum from a hot cock dripping out of her pussy.

Normally, she didn't use such graphic language as she had in our discussion and sharing moments that evening. She was already loosening up.

###

Monday was a stellar day for me. I got a promotion and significant pay increase. I went into work feeling like I'd lost my virginity over the weekend and still with an occasional twist of angst over what Trish might do. After I'd been at work an hour, the head of the 2,000-person division I worked in asked me to come up and see him.

I hustled upstairs to "rug row" and went into his office area. Louise, his older but savvy secretary, who I was a friend with, gave me a smile, a nod and thumbs up, and then came around her desk and led me into Jim's office with not a word spoken. He was sitting on his sofa reading and having a cup of coffee from a tray already prepared for two. Louise shut the door on the way out – with a wink.

Jim had me sit down and then reached across and said "Congratulations, you're my new executive assistant." I was blown away. I knew I was being considered since the position had been posted, but I thought this meeting would just be news about where the decision stood or asking me some further questions about my qualifications. I had no idea he'd make a final decision so soon.

He handed me a book to read, lectured me about what he really wanted from his new aide, and told me I was not to be his bagman – that he wanted real contributions and real leadership to the rest of the company from me. I was numb and elated. He asked me to handoff my other work to others in my group and move up to his office area as soon as possible.

I went back down to my cubicle and called Trish. She was out (doing what I wondered), but I left a message and told her my news in a happy and elated voice. I told her I'd be home at the usual time. I spent the rest of the day talking to human resources about the change, happily packing up a couple of cardboard boxes of desk and bookcase memorabilia, and dumping the pieces of the projects I had been working onto others. I'd move up first thing in the morning.

I left work early. It would the last day I'd leave work early for over a year. I pulled into the driveway at the same time that Trish did. She had both kids in the car. She hopped out of her car and came over and gave me a huge hug and congratulatory kisses. The kids didn't quite understand but knew that something special and nice had happened to Daddy. They were screaming and yelling and we were all celebrating my joy.

A few minutes later John and Loren arrived in two separate cars. John had a bottle of champagne in one hand and bottle of fine wine in the other. He bolted over and also gave me a congratulatory bear hug. Loren held back a little. I looked at her and she waited until we were just inside the garage and the kids inside the house before she approached me in a vampish way and wrapped her lithe and sensual body around mine. She had her tongue deep in my mouth in seconds and left no part of my body unloved in a full-press sixty-second kiss that she slowly delivered. At the end of the kiss, she bit my ear lobe and ran her tongue around inside my ear. She whispered, "Congratulations, big boy," in a very husky voice, "we're here to help you celebrate." Whew! My temperature had just passed the boiling point.

We all went inside amid cheery and animated telling of my story and the great repartee of good friends. We decided to anoint the occasion with several pepperoni pizzas and a salad, as well as the wine and champagne John had brought. At one point John and Loren secreted away only to return with a hastily wrapped present that they presented to me. I unwrapped a very executive looking pen set truly befitting of only an executive's desk. More hugs and cheers continued.

After dinner clean up and some bedtime stories, the four of us went out on the porch. John and Trish sat on the couch and Loren snuggled up on my lap in one of the big overstuffed chairs. We all just continued to talk about the future and what the promotion would mean in terms of work and responsibilities. I would have to travel more, but that's to be expected.

As darkness fell, we only had the incidental light from inside the house lighting the porch. Loren kept tonguing and blowing in my ear – or I in hers. I watched as John's hands shifted from holding to smoothing to rubbing, and shifted from neutral areas to breasts to thighs and then to reaching up Trish's skirt. I was also following his example on Loren. She was mewing.

Loren stood up suddenly. She looked straight at me and announced, "I wantyouto make love tome." She reached behind her and unzipped the shift she had on and let it slither down her body to the floor. In a second gesture she unsnapped her bra and dropped that too, and then pushed her thong down her legs far enough for gravity to take over. She ended completely nude, hands raised above her head, except for her three-inch heels (which she had put back on a few moments earlier). What a sexy pose. I went rigid in seconds.

While Loren's strip was going on, I saw that Trish and John were also shedding clothing. I knew where all this was heading. I smiled.

Loren approached me in the big chair and slowly unbuttoned my shirt – licking each new area of my chest as it became exposed. Soon she was undoing my belt and zipper and pulling my slacks down. I arched my body to free them from where I was sitting. She pulled both slacks and briefs at the same time. I was the last to become naked in the group.