The Ex's Fault - Redux Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was all that?"

"She has a ...ticklish ...spot." she grinned.

I just shook my head, finished my drink, and went to bed. Darcy came in to snuggle in, giggling a bit before we both dropped off.

Tuesday was a pretty normal day, but Wednesday... WOW

Seems Farrah had forgiven us, I was woken up by her crawling into bed with us. We woke up a bit later, but the girls weren't getting dressed as usual. It was thongs and one of my dress shirts each. And only the bottom buttons made it even better.

I must have had a confused look on my face "Study day, remember?" Farrah said.

Oh yea, the conversation on the trip home...

I was going to have some cereal and head out, but since Farrah was going to the trouble of doing up bacon and scrambled eggs I had some before I left. The real shocker was when I got home.

Now up until today, during the week I had come home to an empty apartment unless she didn't have class, and then it was just us. BUT DAMN!

It was a good thing we had kept both couches and coffee tables. We had about a dozen people here, all crammed around the books piled on the coffee tables, several conversations going at once. Somebody had brought a hub, and there were at least four laptops going as well, with one of them hooked to the TV for a big screen.

And there in the middle of it was my beautiful redhead... hands waiving and gesturing to a VERY buxom blond she was arguing with. Both of them with tits bouncing!

They were a band of rag tag college students, all except my girls ...hmmmmm ...my girls. I liked the sound of that. Anyway, like I said a gaggle of college students, more girls than boys, but that was almost expected with my two. I didn't recognize any that I could remember from either competition, and all the women were more dressed than my two, with the possible exception of the buxom blond. She had more on, but didn't seem to mind her nipples trying to stand out and her tits jiggling with every hand gesture.

I came up behind Farrah, across from Darcy, "Hey gorgeous!"

She looked up from her argument mid gesture, "Hey there handsome, I didn't see you come in."

Farrah kicked her head back, looking up at me. "What am I, chopped liver?"

I leaned down close to whisper in her ear, "More like tasty tuna.." and started nibbling on her neck near where I saw Darcy doing it this morning.

She shrieked, jumped, tried to swat at me, and pointed to Darcy. "See what bad habits you're teaching him?"

Most of the others laughed a little, a couple of the nerdy guys blushed, and a brunette on the other side piped up, "he can nibble on me any time..."

I just smiled and walked around the end of the couch like I was going for her, and a bit of a worried look crossed Darcy's face. But when I passed the brunette by and stopped behind Darcy, turned her head, and gave her a serious kiss, there were hoots and hollers all around.

Now it was Darcy's turn to blush, "Sorry ladies, I'm already taken..." that made her grin from ear to ear. She did manage to make the introductions around the room, but I'm a face person so they went in one ear and out the other with the exception of the buxom blond Rachelle. I hung around for a bit, but as the conversations picked back up to a lot of legal jargon I grabbed something to drink and my book and headed for the bedroom.

I read for a while, then took a shower, alone for once. Although I do know one of the girls came in to use the toilet, not sure which one as I was taking a long shower and had things pretty well steamed up... oh well. About midnight the girls came to bed.

I got up in the middle of the night to get a drink, and discovered not everyone had went home. There was somebody snoring up a storm in the spare bedroom, loud enough to hear them through the closed door. A woman on each on the couches, and one of them Rachelle. I had to stop and look, her jeans and HUGE bra with both cups up to show her true size on the back of the couch while she laid there on her back, tits rolling of to the side a bit and nipples pointing up through a thin shirt mostly unbuttoned and some skimpy panties. A few of the right movements or a button just happening to come undone and those nipples would pop out of her shirt...

I had to shake my head, not long ago I would have been trying to figure out a way to get a good look at them, or possible even play with them in her sleep. But now, I remembered how difficult it was finding nice clothes for the ex, or getting her to dress to show them off. At least this one wore a nice lace bra with sheer upper cups that let her nipples stand out even with the lower cups that looked like they were cut from a plastic jug the way they stood out.

She started to roll over letting a bit of areola show in the stretched neckline, and I remembered I was standing there with nothing on, so I headed back to the bedroom, remembering to grab some boxers from the dresser and put them beside the bed. Snuggling in behind my dream women snuggled tit to tit.

Thursday was interesting. We were up and out like usual, our over night guests had already made their way out. Late morning at work we got a delivery of the two beta machines. In unpacking the machines, I found a decent sized box with Darcy's name on it, I peeked inside and saw clothes, so I sent her a text to call me.

"What's up handsome?"

"Hey babe, I was unpacking the new beta machines, and there's a box inside with your name on it, looks like clothes or something..."

"Oh I thought I said something... oh well. Octavia said she was cleaning out her closets, and was sending a care package. Anything I don't want goes to the Goodwill."

"OK, I'll bring it home... "

I walked in the door to find a black version of Monday with a bright orange thong splitting those black cheeks. I walked up behind her bent over the dryer and ran a finger over her thong above her rosebud.

She looked back over her shoulder and winked at me while wiggling her ass, then went back to pulling clothes from the dryer. I slid her thong aside and pressed my thumb into her ass and two fingers in her pussy, making her hiss and freeze. I pinched my fingers and thumb together putting her pussy and ass at my mercy.

She was barely keeping her legs under her as I kept my hold on her back side and worked my fingers in and out quickly while getting a good hold on her butt cheek in the other hand. She was panting a bit when I pulled out suddenly, letting her collapse on the floor.

"DAMN YOU'RE ORNERY!"

I gave her ass a swat and rinsed my fingers before I went back to the box I had dropped on the couch. I pulled several things from the box, mainly jeans and tops, when I got down to some nicely folded stuff on the bottom.

I pulled out three NICE dresses, and some lingerie, I laid them out on the back of the couch, and thought twice and grabbed some hangers to let the wrinkles release from them. I was about to put the box aside, but it still had some weight to it. In the bottom of the box was a small box about the size of a shoe box but half as thick. It had a ribbon on it, and a card... the card was from Octavia. "To opening new horizons" I set it on one side of our dresser.

I had just finished my shower when Darcy came through the door, it took me a minute to remember it was test night and not a regular class night. She hugged me and twirled me around. "So I take it you think you did pretty good on your test?"

"I had trouble with a few, but it was pretty easy..."

I brought my hands around to cup her tits a bit, then brought them up to begin unbuttoning her top. I kissed and nibbled and caressed while taking my time divesting her of her clothes, taking extra time with her bra and thong so I could nibble on nipples and lick her pussy.

We went back out to the living room, and I got to enjoy a bit of a fashion show. She tried on tops without putting on bottoms, running her fingers over her nipples to tease me. Then trying a few of the jeans on topless, making her tits bounce as she 'had' to jump a bit to get them on.

The lingerie she held up, but I've never known a woman to wear another woman's lingerie. The only thing she did set to one side was a corset and a couple of unusual long line bras. Then it came to the dresses ...

There were several NICE ones, all of them with neck lines low enough to prevent the use of a regular bra, which explained some of the interesting lingerie she sent. And NONE of them had any kind of lining or did anything to keep her nipples from popping out.

But the last one... "WOW!"

"You like?" she asked, twirling around making the short skirt flare out almost completely flat, everything below the waist on display. Picture the Marlin Monroe dress from the movie, but with a skirt that barely came down to mid thigh. The wide band around her middle and skimpy little halter strip around her neck barely wide enough to cover her tits, much less even tried to contain them.

I slid down from the couch to my knees and lifted her skirt to put my head under, brought my hands up the back of her thighs and pulled her to my face letting my nose bump her clit while I ran my tongue between her lips. "Mmmmmmm, I guess you do like this one..."

"YA THINK?..." I forgot Dee Dee was still here...

I slid back out from under the skirt, and stood up to give her a nice kiss while helping her out of the dress. "Seeing those dresses now I know why she sent some of the lingerie along..."

"Yea, she said some of them would require something special if I wanted to wear anything under them. I almost wore this one to the banquet out in Reno..."

"I'm not sure how you decided between them you look so good in both...and out of them too!" I pulled her to me, my cock rising between her legs. "What's in the box?"

She looked at me wide eyed, "What box?"

"There was a box wrapped in a ribbon inside, I just assumed you knew about it. It's on the dresser."

She let go of me and headed to the bedroom, and picked up the box, hefting it for the weight, and looking sideways at me.

I just shrugged my shoulders, "I have no idea..."

She pulled the ribbon off and opened the box, lifting the foam from the top...I heard her gasp as she turned it so I could see. Inside the box were four stainless steel butt plugs. The smallest was like the one I got her, with a red jewel, the next larger had a blue jewel, the next a yellow, and the largest one a bright green.

"Well that explains the card..." that got me a nudge and a giggle. I slid my hand down her back, letting my finger work its way down the crack of her ass until I could press against her rosebud. "And why would she be sending you something like this?..."

She sucked in her breath through clenched teeth as I worked my finger around a bit. "Because..."

"Because?"

She was now wiggling her ass against my finger... "Because we both like our asses played with..."

I began making like I was going to push my finger in her ass, letting the tip press in, and then pull back just before her ass let me in. "...or maybe more than played with..."

She pushed back against my finger, relaxing enough for the tip to slip in, "...maybe..." she sighed.

I kept wiggling and moving my finger, barely in her ass to the first knuckle. "So I'm assuming we use these in sequence, opening you up for..." and slipped my finger in until the knuckle just entered her.

"...yes..."

"The only question remaining is where and when. Here at home with nothing but your plug all day." I wiggled my finger a bit more, in and out just slightly. "Or out walking around with it tugging with every step. A few hours with the first one, the one you've gotten used to, and then progressing to the larger and larger ones."

"...mmmmmmmm..."

I ran my other hand around the front to slip a finger into her juicy pussy. "Of course that leaves the question of HOW the plugs are exchanged. Do you bend over in front of me like a horny slut and make a display of removing one plug and replacing it wit the larger one..."

"Ohhhhhhhh"

"Or do you bend over and bare your ass to me like a horny sex slave, letting me pull the plug from your ass, and teasing you while I put the large one in with a nice twist." I slipped a second finger between her lips and squeezed her clit between the tips as I slid the finger in her ass one more knuckle.

"AHHHHHHHHHH..." she collapsed against me, forcing my fingers a bit further in her ass and hard against her clit amidst a nice soft orgasm.

I stepped her back to the bed, and she collapsed on it when I removed my fingers. I wiped her down after washing my hands and we cuddled, softly stroking each other and talking about this weekend. Seems she was looking forward to going to the mall and showing off!

I went to sleep thinking about showing her off this weekend, and all the evenings we would have until grades were posted Tuesday, and then the graduation ceremony a little less than two weeks later.

Everything was starting to settle into a pattern... until.

I got up in the middle of the night to get a drink, and thought I had left a light on in the living room, what I found was COMPLETELY different.

There was Dee Dee kicked back with her head phones on watching a movie on her laptop, but not just any movie, a good porn movie. As I stepped closer I realized what the whole picture was.

She was kicked back, knees up and spread almost hooking her knees behind her elbows, shoving a HUGE white dildo in her pussy like she was trying to bring it up her throat. All this while watching a black woman on the laptop screen tied down, pierced pussy tied open, being ravaged by several white guys. Even with her headphones in I could hear the skin slapping and tits flopping in my mind watching the picture on the screen.

I watched her for a bit, using that dildo hard and fast with one hand matching the screen, while the other lifted her tit by her nipple ring, pulling and tugging and twisting...

I went back to the bedroom and woke Darcy. She didn't appreciate it, and was a bit confused when I put my finger to my lips for her to be quiet, and then beckoned her to the living room. Darcy came wide awake when she saw the view I had seen, and even in the low light from the laptop I could see her nipples stand out.

We were about to go back to bed to leave Dee Dee to her fun, when we froze...

"Ahs a good fuck slave massa..." Dee Dee was picking up her pace with the dildo, "OH MASSA... fuck that black cunny... please massa..." the guy in the movie fucking the black girl pulled out and began shooting over her belly, while the guys on either side unloaded on her tits. "YEEESSSSSSS..."

She slammed that white dildo all the way in her pussy, clamped her legs together, and arched her back in orgasm while lifting and twisting on her nipple rings, catching the other ring on a finger and taking almost all the weight of her DD's on the nipple rings. She was kicking her head back shaking and cumming, luckily she had her eyes clamped shut, giving us the chance to get back to the bedroom unseen.

I know I was getting hard seeing that, but Darcy was all worked up. She didn't slow down as she got to the bed, merely crawled up on her knees and looked over her shoulder.

I obliged by crawling right up behind her and sinking my cock into her wet and waiting pussy. This wasn't making love, this was skin slapping grunting fucking... she came, I came, and we collapsed on the bed... falling asleep even as my softening cock was sliding from her pussy...

We woke up and staggered to the shower to wash away the remains of last nights activities, no sign of our black sex slave...LOL

The rest of Friday was about average, and I came home to an empty apartment. I did stop off and pick up a small bouquet of wild flowers, something to give her to celebrate her last official school day. I thought we'd have a nice quiet evening together before the weekend...RIGHT!

About the time I was expecting Darcy to be coming through the door, I heard cackling women, and then the door opened.

I turned around, "Well hello stranger..." I saw Darcy coming through the door... followed by Octavia. "I thought you weren't coming in until Monday?"

The girls pealed their jackets off, and two sets of nice nipples were standing out! Octavia turned to Darcy, gave her a quick peck, and turned back to me. "Somebody convinced me to come out a bit early."

"No bag?"

"It's out in the rental, not sure where I'm staying tonight." I got the 'please please' look from Darcy standing behind Octavia.

"You're welcome to stay here if you want." Darcy was GRINNING.

"You sure? I wouldn't want to impose..." Darcy was biting her lip...

"Plenty of room here, two couches, a spare bedroom... and then there's always our super king..." Darcy looked like her face was going to break she was grinning so hard, and Octavia's eyes were about to pop out of their sockets. "But I have to warn you..."

She gulped, "...uh huh..."

"if you stay here... " she nodded, "we're all over dressed, and at the very least you will get groped... A LOT!"

Octavia took a second, then took the two steps to close the distance between us, took one hand and brought mine to her tit while the other got a nice grip on my firming cock. "I can live with that..." and gave me a nice kiss. Darcy came up from behind her and slid her hand between me and Octavia, cupping the other tit and nibbling on her neck.

I broke the kiss with Octavia and kissed Darcy over her shoulder, sandwiching Octavia between us. "You two go clean up, I'll call in a pizza order." Giving Octavia's tit a nice hard squeeze and mashed it back into her chest against Darcy before letting them head to the bathroom.

I ordered pizza, and went to watch the girls, what can I say, two women in the shower is HOT! Watching them explore each other was getting me hard and wishing we had a bigger shower.

All the lather and suds flowing down two hot bodies. The girls running hands and scrunchies over each other, rubbing pussy against thigh and then both of them thrusting pelvis forward to rub mound against mound and nipple against nipple.

Darcy was running her hands all over Octavia. She nibbled down her neck and then turned to me, 'I love you' she mouthed then ran her hands down Octavia's ass and dipped a finger between her cheeks. There was a gasp, a screech, and a groan, as Octavia began spasming against Darcy then she wrapped her arms around Darcy and went tonsil hunting. Ads a WHOLE new meaning to 'let your fingers do the walking'...

I was enjoying the ladies so much I almost didn't hear the doorbell. The pizza guy looked at me like I was loony the way I was grinning.

I turned away from the door with the pizza to see two beauties coming through the door with towel turbans. They were so close physically, and yet so different. Darcy more toned and firm, red landing strip vs. shaved, muscles rippling under thighs vs. a bit more on that muscle to fill it in. Now don't get me wrong, the sales rep was an absolute babe, but she did carry a few extra pounds that Darcy didn't have.

I guess I was staring, the girls took the pizza from my hands and shooed me off to the shower...ALONE! How dare they make me shower alone? Here I am lathering up while they are out there eating pizza, nudging and giggling, tits jiggling, getting some sauce in interesting places and the other having to lick it off... maybe even putting some on some nice places on purpose... I GOTTA GET OUT THERE!

I came around the corner, my semi hard cock leading the way. What little conversation there was stopped when I came in. "And what were you two talking about?"

They looked at each other and then back to me, "Nothing." They said together and then giggled.

I grabbed some pizza, and sat down opposite them, giving myself a nice look up between both sets of legs. Traveling up Octavia's body, enjoying her curves until I got up to face. "That was quite a care package you sent," she started to smile, "Especially that box in the bottom..."

1...345678