The Face-Painter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,727 Followers

Letting my gaze travel south, I followed the luscious line of those sheer stockings all the way down those long tantalizing legs of hers. She wore a sexy pair of black slingbacks with a sharp pointed toe and dizzying 4" heels that made those scrumptious legs of hers all the more alluring. I couldn't help but look at them and think how good they would feel wrapped around my back, pulling my thrusting form deeper into her.

My eyes roamed back up over her full hourglass figure, hungrily taking in the imposing swells of those 40 Double-Ds of hers; those voluminous guns straining at the stretched confining fabric of the intoxicatingly sexy corset. As she moved her hands up to fluff out her lustrous auburn locks, my eyes were pulled away from her impressive chest to her arms, their long limber length majestically covered with shoulder-length matching purple gloves. Her hands moved deftly through her hair, the long reddish tresses shimmering in the warm sensual light of the room.

As she turned her head and lowered her gloved hands to her hips, my eyes remained riveted on the glittering twinkle at her neck. Last night she had worn a sexy black choker; tonight it had been replaced by an equally seductive rhinestone band that circled her regal neck like a Christmas ribbon. She had applied some makeup and lipstick to her naturally pretty face, the subtle touches making her gorgeous features all that much more desirable. With her lustrous auburn hair fluffed out and looking provocatively wild and unkempt, that rhinestone choker and those sexy gloves......fuck....the whole look had me simply burning with desire.

"Margaret, you look incredible," I said as I tore at my clothes and shed them all about me as I stormed quickly across the room, my burgeoning peter leading the way like a thrusting lance.

"My, someone is certain.....," her words were cut off as I grabbed her and pulled her to me, my mouth meeting hers in a rapturous, hungry kiss. Her mouth was deliciously hot and moist and our tongues danced together as I slid mine deep into her hot oral cavity. With my face pressed against hers, a thrilling waft of her sensual perfume feathered its way deep into my senses, enflaming my burning desire for her even more.

"Unnnggghh," she groaned as I pulled her over beside the door and pushed her up against the wall. I pulled my mouth away from hers and we looked deep into each other's eyes, and I could see the lustful yearning in hers that I knew I had in mine. With our gaze locked on each other in blissful anticipation, I reached down between us and gripped her panties. She looked at me questioningly for just a second before I jerked hard.

"RIPPPPPP!" The sound of her shredding panties was quickly followed by her breathless gasp. I tossed the torn garment aside and dove in for another ravenous kiss while my hands slid down the weaving contours of her flanks until I found the back of her strong thighs. I didn't give it a second's thought as I lifted her from the ground and pulled her legs apart on either side of me.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned into my hot mouth as I pinned her against the wall and moved closer between her spread thighs. I felt her sexy gloved hand quickly reach between us and grab my throbbing shaft as she guided my thrusting erection between her parted labial curtains. In my furiously aroused state, I knew this wasn't going to be making love, or even "having sex"; this was going to a savage merciless fuck. And from her intense breathing and racing heart, I think she wanted it that way as much as I did. With the enflamed cockhead nestled into the welcoming pocket of her steaming box, I took a firm grip on her thighs and pressed her back against the restraining wall. She must have been anticipating my return because my needy prick encountered nothing but slippery fuck-oil at the entrance as her talented cunt started to nibble hungrily at the invading monster. I gave a little hunch and felt the massive head of my dick pop into her juice-slickened hole. I pulled my mouth back from her gasping one and took a deep breath before going for more.

"OH MY GOD!" she groaned loudly as I flexed and started to drive my turgid cock deep into her. The words from the old Zeppelin song came into my head.....and yes....I definitely wanted to give her every inch of my love. There was some resistance there as my rapid invasion had found her somewhat unprepared for my assault; but I was not to be deterred. My thick hard erection slowly disappeared inside her, inch after rigid inch being deliciously enveloped by her hot folds of slick pink flesh. I purposefully fed it into her in one slow continuous thrust until I felt her sticky cuntlips plastered around the hilt of my buried cockshaft. My intense need to fuck her had rewarded me with an exquisitely hot love-channel that wrapped my engorged member in a tight gripping sheath.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as she rolled her head against the wall behind her, her eyes closing in rapture as I stayed still with over 10" of hard thick cock buried in her hot buttery hole. I rolled my hips slightly and she groaned as my massive cockhead pressed forcefully against the sensitive tissues deep within her. I did it again and another low growl was accompanied by a warm wetness as I felt her loosening up; her fuck oil beginning to flow more freely along her tight coital walls. Feeling those tight gripping rings of flesh inside her around my quivering pecker felt great....but I wanted more. I slowly flexed my hips backward until only the tip of the huge mushroom-shaped head remained between her gooey cuntlips.....then I drove it forcefully back into her in one raw savage thrust.

"OOOOHHNNNNNN!!" she let out a loud groan as I hammered her against the wall. Her arms reached up and circled my neck and she held on tightly as I started to fuck her, my rigid erection tearing back and forth within her steaming cunt. I felt her heels lock over each other behind my back as she pulled me even closer; begging me to get every last thick inch deep inside. Her wide flared hips started to roll against me as I continued to pound it into her, the wall behind her complaining noisily with each driving thrust. As she started to work with me, I could feel the constricting rings of flesh inside her squeezing and rippling along my turgid shaft, her boiling hot box just waiting to be filled with a big load of hot thick cum.

"So hard," she mumbled breathlessly against my neck. Her body thrashed about as if she was being impaled on the end of a red-hot stake. One second she'd pull herself close to me, her head buried in my neck as her lustrous auburn locks feathered teasingly across my face; then an instant later, she'd be throwing herself back against the wall, her mature voluptuous body being reacting spontaneously as our thrusting joined bodies worked together in a rapturous animalistic rhythm.

"Uh.....uh.....uh," she was moaning continuously now as her head rolled from side to side against the wall, her eyes closed as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her quivering body. I could feel a warm lather of cunt-honey coating the base of my dick and swinging sack as her stretched pussy-lips pressed down against the hilt with each merciless thrust I gave her.

"Oh fuck......I'm gonna cum," she uttered between clenched teeth, her back slamming noisily into the wall behind her as I pounded my battering ram of a cock deep into her welcoming love pocket. "I....I.....OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH......" Her climax swept over her in an orgasmic rush as she started to twitch and shake wildly. I gripped her spread thighs tightly in my hands as I continued to hammer my raging cock into her, knowing my own release was only moments away.

"Aaaaahhhh yessssss....." she hissed as the tingling sensations ran to every firing nerve-ending of her trembling body. I felt my balls drawing up close to my body as those telltale delicious contractions started in my midsection. I felt that delightful sensation as the boiling semen started to speed up the shaft of my rigid dick. Holding onto her firmly, I heard myself let out a deep growl as I drove my truncheon-like cock as far into her as I could, just as the first thick rope of cum shot forth, pasting itself forcefully against her cervix.

"Mmmmmmm," she purred as I flooded her velvety hot trench with my potent seed. I could feel the talented muscles lining her gooey pouch rippling along my buried shaft as it twitched and pulsed while I poured shot after shot of thick cream deep into her. I don't know how many shots I spewed into her, but I could feel some of my slimy seed leaking out of her before I'd even finished. Finally, the last few pulsing gobs spat forth and I held her closely, both of our bodies racked from the exertion of a tremendously savage fuck. I eased myself back and looked at her, her head lying back against the wall, her pretty face glowing with a fine sheen of blissful perspiration. Her succulent mouth was open as she breathed raggedly, while her eyes remained closed in contented satisfaction. I looked down at her heaving chest, those tremendous tits of hers rising and falling beneath the accentuating bodice of the corset as her racing heart-rate started to slow. As I moved slightly back, she turned her head slightly and looked at me through hooded eyes, as if even that much effort was taxing on her overworked body.

"Oh my God, Connor," she said in a husky whisper, "what got into you tonight?"

"I....I'm sorry," I replied, the guilt from my brutish behavior now becoming clearly apparent to me.

"No," she said firmly with a dismissive wave of a gloved hand. "That was absolutely fantastic. I've never been fucked like that in my entire life." I could see from the look on her face that she meant it, that she had loved the intensity of my spontaneous attack as much as I had. We exchanged contented smiles with each other, both of us knowing just how good it had been. I looked deep into her lust-filled eyes and knew that she wanted more, and I was so turned on tonight, I was willing to give her as much as she could take.

I gripped her tightly and turned towards the bed, her long gorgeous legs still wrapped tightly around me, as if she never wanted to let go of my spent dick still buried inside her. I shuffle-stepped over to the bed and laid her down on her back at the front, the edge of the mattress at the back of her knees. Her legs finally released me as she brought her stiletto heels down on each side of me. As I stood up and pulled my half-hard peter from her gripping channel, it came out with a nasty wet sucking sound. I looked down and saw my bobbing dick glistening with a mixture of her fragrant nectar and silvery ribbons of my own cum. My eyes were drawn further and I looked at the gaping curtains of her labia, the glistening pink flesh looking puffy and swollen from the abuse I'd just given it. As I watched a slimy milky trail of cum ooze forth from between her glistening stretched pussy-lips, I knew they were going to be in for a lot more abuse before I was done with her tonight. Hungry for more, I looked at her as she lay beneath me, her beautiful mature face looking at me expectantly.

"Keep that inside you for a minute," I said as I pulled her knees close together. I then crawled onto the bed and threw my leg over her until I was straddling her chest. "Here you go." I hefted my spent cock and brought it right in front of her beautiful mouth. She looked up at me with a devilish glint in her eyes and opened her mouth eagerly. Those full lips looked beautiful as they parted and her long wet tongue slid forth and hungrily speared a large creamy gob of milky cum clinging to the head of my dick. I moved my cock back and forth as her delightful tongue lapped up every warm ribbon and pearly gob. She cleaned me from head to root before I dropped the head right into her cum-hungry mouth, those pouting lips closing luxuriously around the captured knob.

"Let me give you some more," I said as I reluctantly pulled my pecker from her sucking mouth with a resounding "POP". I moved down and sat at the front edge of the bed beside her. I took her knees in each hand and pushed them to each side. She didn't need much encouragement as I watched her roll them open, her glistening wet pussy coming back into view. With my ass perched on the edge of the bed beside her, I turned on my side and reached into her sopping snatch. She leaned up and rested on her elbows, eager to see what I was doing.

"That's my girl, let me get right inside there," I said softly as I slid two long fingers deep into her overflowing cunt. I could feel the gobs of cum pooling inside her as I moved my invading digits all around before slowly withdrawing them.

"Here you go." I saw her eyes sparkle with delight as I moved my silvery cum-covered fingers towards her waiting mouth. Her tongue unconsciously circled her wet lips in anticipation just before I slid my goey fingers inside.

"Mmmmmm," she mewed like kitten with a saucer of warm cream as she licked the milky offering from my hand. I withdrew my fingers and went back for more. I continued to probe and search inside her until I'd gathered up as much as I could. Soon enough, most of the cum I'd shot into her velvety pocket was resting in a nice warm spot in the pit of her stomach. Perched up on her elbows, she watched as I rubbed my two fingers more forcefully along the upper folds of flesh inside her.

"Oh God, that's good," she cooed as I worked my fingers back and forth. I let fingers roll around in a slow teasing circle within her, her eyes glued to my muscular hand perched at the juncture of her parted thighs.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as her body twitched noticeably under my attentive fingers. I could see the crimson spire of her engorged clit sticking out prominently from its hooded covering as I continued to finger-fuck her. I took the fingers of my other hand and slid them sensually down over her quivering abdomen until I circled that protruding little trigger of hers between my thumb and forefinger, her shiny fuck-oil quickly lubricating my attending fingers.

"Oh Jesus," she said as I started to roll the stiff little button between my fingers. With the fingers of one hand working back and forth inside her steaming trench and the other one attending to that sensitive red bud, I could both see and feel her pleasure level rapidly escalating. I looked up and saw those tremendous big tits of hers heaving once more inside the almost overflowing cups of her purple corset. Her face was glistening again with perspiration as she breathed raggedly, her sexy hooded eyes watching me intently. Her legs flexed in momentarily and then rolled far to each side as I kept working my fingers inside her. Her lower body started quivering and her wide flared hips started to gyrate under my probing hands.

"OH FUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK," she gasped out loud as her arms slipped out from beneath her and she fell fully onto her back. I watched her gloved hands grip the sheets tightly in each fist as a nerve-jangling climax shot through her. As she continued to moan, I rolled her clit sensually between my slick fingers as her hips continued to shake and twitch beneath me.

"That a girl, let 'er buck," I encouraged as she thrashed about like a wildcat. In her throes of ecstasy, I had to make sure she didn't dislodge my working fingers as she convulsed and shook spasmodically. After about two minutes, her jerking body dropped back onto the mattress with a final tingling shiver; my hands totally soaked with her bubbling cunt-honey. I slowed the movement of my hands and let them rest where they were, the sensual smell of her gushing pussy filling the air around us.

"Oh, Connor, what are you doing to me?" she asked in a breathy whisper, her huge tits still heaving as she fought to regain her breath.

"Well, that's only one this way," I said as I slid my fingers deep along those succulent coital walls once more. "Let's try for two."

"Oh my God," she moaned as I watched her hands grip the sheets tightly once more as my fingers resumed their attentive duties to her soaking trench and sensitive clit. For the next fifteen minutes or so, my hands moved deftly between those gorgeous nylon-clad legs of hers as I used my fingers to work her over. I brought her to the brink of climax on a number of occasions before quickly ceasing my manipulations before starting up once more. The time I spent working on her had been well spent; as my gooey fingers slid teasingly in and out of her dripping twat, I was happy to feel that delightful twitch go through my midsection as my cock once more started to swell.

"Oh Connor....please.....please....." she pleaded with me as I brought her to that titillating crest of release one more time. This time, I let her have it, my greasy fingers rolling the enflamed red nub of her stiff trigger teasingly at the same time as my probing fingers rubbed against the slick upper folds of flesh in her vagina right beneath it. Her voluptuous body lurched up from the mattress abruptly as her orgasm shot through her with a resounding crescendo of pleasure. Her bucking and jerking went on for a long time as I held on for the ride, my fingers continuing to work on her mature twitching form. When her quivering finally ceased, I gently withdrew my fingers and lifted her further up onto the bed until we were lying side by side on the pillows.

"Wow," she said in a breathy whisper as she turned to look at me, one eye partially obscured by a trailing lock of shimmering red hair. "That was incredible."

"Speaking of incredible," I replied as I delicately swept the hair back from her pretty face, "do you know how fantastic you look in that outfit. You should wear that kind of thing when you're outside watering your flowers."

"And have you throw me up against the rose trellis and rape me, like you did there?" she said with a laugh as she nodded towards the wall beside the bathroom. "No thanks, I think I'll keep these outfits for inside. And by the way......you owe me a new pair of panties."

"How about we make a deal.....I'll keep buying you panties if you keep letting me rip them off you like that."

That nasty little smile appeared on her face once more. "Mmmmm, the way I feel after what you did to me there, I don't think I can I resist an offer like that. Oh yeah, speaking of what you did to me, after I passed out last night, what happened?"

"What do you mean?" I said with mock innocence, a big grin splitting my face.

"When I woke up this morning, there was cum all over me."

"Oh that....yeah......well, you looked so beautiful lying there, I couldn't resist."

"So you jerked off all over me?"

"Uh......yeah......did you mind?"

"Well, no," she replied with a grin. "I just wished you'd woken me up before you came. I would have loved to have seen that. When I woke up, some of it had already dried on my skin, but there were a few bigger gobs I was able to have as a little treat. I have to admit, I loved the idea of you doing that to me while I was sleeping."

"Would you find it hard to believe if I told you how many times I've fantasized about doing that to you?"

"You are a nasty one, aren't you? Well, you don't have to fantasize about it anymore; you can do that to me anytime you want." I watched as she took a deep breath, her filled lungs and huge tits straining the front of that sexy purple corset almost to the bursting point. "So....this outfit, you really like it."

"Like it? I love it. You look amazing in it. That choker," I said as I traced my finger along the edge of the glittering band, "and those gloves; they are so sexy."

"I hoped you'd like these," she said as she turned on her side towards me and let her gloved hand trace slowly down my body. My eyes followed her descending hand, the soft material of her gloves sending little jolts of excitement to my stiffening prick. Her hand slid sensually over my taut abdomen before she circled those gloved fingers around my pecker and gave it a gentle testing squeeze. My dick instantly responded as another surge of blood flowed into it, her gripping hand slowly working the loose outer sheath up and down.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,727 Followers