The Fairy Ring Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. Come here." Holding out his arms, she rushed out to hug him. "I'm embarrassed, but I'm not mad."

"Don't be embarrassed," she said, her face in his chest, and then with a giggle, she added, "At least you enjoyed yourself."

"Don't be smart. You and I have to talk about this," he said, giving her a kiss on the top of her head. "Now unzip me."

*** Talking by the Fire ***

Having put back on his t-shirt and sweatpants, Brad was in the living room fitting the screen back on the old field-stone fireplace. The wood had caught fire easily, no doubt because it had been drying out in the log rack for a long time. He worried that he had built the pile up too much and was now going to overheat the room.

"Nice fire, bro." His sister came downstairs in a button-down nightshirt that barely reached her thighs. Despite the shirt being a loose, blousy fit, her body jiggled noticeably under the light material as she bounced down the steps.

They met at the couch. After he sat down, she grabbed his ankles and swung his body around to lie along the cushions, and then she crawled over him to settle on top.

"This is nice," she said, resting her head on his shoulder. "Let's never leave." As she nestled, he could feel her breasts pressing into his chest.

"We will eventually run out of food," he said, running his hands down her back. He could feel her soft skin under the light material. She must have put perfume on because its light floral scent tickled his nose.

"We will have our love to sustain us," she said in an affected voice, making him giggle.

They stared at the fire for a while.

"We should talk about what just happened," he said.

"I don't want to. Can't we just lie here?"

"No, sis, we need to talk."

"Okay then. If you want to talk, let's talk. Why were you horning on me all day?"

"What? How have I been 'horning' on you?"

"When Roxanne was here, you tried to make out with me, and when Phoebe was here, you came in your shorts because I was sitting beside you."

"That wasn't me. They made me do it. They have some kind of weird power. Didn't you feel stimulated when they touched you?"

"Brad, you're such a guy. It's always the woman's fault. Are you saying that, in the bedroom, it was my fault that you shot your spunk at me?"

"Well, it seems to me that you were the one doing the rubbing."

"Brad, you had a boner before I touched you. You've had a boner all day around me. I'm not the freak for trying to help you out. You're the freak for having a crush on me. Admit it."

"Crush? Harmony, we are brother and sister. I don't—"

"Admit it," she insisted, giving him a peck on the lips.

"Hey."

"Admit it." Kiss. "Admit it." Kiss. "Admit it." Kiss.

Feeling himself getting aroused again, he pushed her back. "Admit what?"

"Admit that you can't resist me." With her young face, coy smile, and oversized glasses, she did look unsettlingly cute.

"I ... um ... We ... uh ...," he stammered, causing her to smile. The more he stumbled, the wider her grin got.

"I knew it." Leaning in, she gave him a soft kiss on the mouth.

"We're more than brother and sister," she said, gazing into his eyes. "Roxanne said so." He felt himself flush.

"You don't believe that, do you?" he said. "You think we were an incubus--succubus couple in a previous life?"

"No, I think Roxanne just meant that we have the spiritual essence of an incubus and a succubus. But maybe we were a real couple in a previous life." She leaned in for another kiss, but he backed away.

"What's wrong?" she said.

"We can't."

"But you want to," she said. "Here, I'll prove it to you."

Taking off her glasses, she burrowed under him until he was on top and then moved his face over hers. "If you can kiss me for one minute and not cum, then I'll admit that you're not infatuated with me."

"That's kind of inappropriate, don't you think?"

"Bro, you just ejaculated in my hand. I don't think an innocent kiss is pushing any boundaries here. Are you afraid that you can't do it?"

"One minute? I can do that." Glancing down at how cute she looked, he swallowed. On second thought, he wasn't so sure.

"Are you comfortable?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Because once you start kissing me, you won't be able to stop at one minute. I don't want you to get a cramp."

He laughed, but then her face softened. Her lips pushed out slightly, beckoning him. Her face was angelic; her gaze looked soft, yielding.

He lowered himself onto her mouth and kissed her velvety lips. They parted; she breathed into his mouth. As he pressed down on her lips, he felt her hand grab his cock through his pants.

"Hey," he said, pulling back.

"What? I have to see what's going on down there."

"Then check it afterward."

"My test, my rules. Do you want to concede?"

He smiled. "No, let's do this."

As he went back to kissing her, she grabbed his cock again and then massaged it through his pants.

"Wait, wait, wait," he said. "You can't be rubbing me."

"What? I'm just trying to get a grip. Your pants are slippery. Maybe we should pull them down." She grabbed his waistband.

"No, no, no." He fended her off. Glancing down, he saw in her face look more imp than angel now. With a sigh, he began kissing her again. She rubbed and rubbed. It felt good, too good. He stiffened, but he thought he could make the minute.

"Hang on. I'm hot." Pulling back, she began to undo the buttons on her shirt.

"You can't stop for that."

"I can't risk getting overheated, bro," she said, grinning. Her hands kept going down her shirt. It looked like she was going to undo it all the way, so he stopped her at her bellybutton. Then she grabbed the loose front of her shirt and fanned herself, flashing her breast, her nipple peeking out at him enticingly.

"I know what you're doing."

"What?" Lying back, she pulled her shirt open, leaving her breast exposed. He pulled her shirt closed.

As he began to kiss her again, she grasped his cock and rubbed it. With the kiss, he could feel her lips smiling as she felt how firm he was already. Their mouths pushed against each other, sliding and caressing. She tried nibbling on his lips, wanting more. At his groin, she stroked and stroked.

He got caught up in the kiss. He wanted more. He pressed back firmly, and she responded in kind. Soon he was devouring her lips, pressing them together and sucking them into his mouth, first one lip and then the other.

He opened his eyes; he was making out with his little sister. She began to whine, speeding up her stroking.

Time went by. Kissing and stroking, kissing and stroking. He was fully erect now, and her rubbing was priming him. He wouldn't last if they kept going.

"That must have been a minute," he said, pulling back. His cock was throbbing.

"Oh, was it?" she said coyly. "Oops, I forgot to keep track.

Suddenly she slipped her hand into his pants. "Let's see who won." Wrapping her fingers around his shaft, she slid her hand down to his base. A warm thrill shot down his cock into his balls. He almost came.

"Hey!" he cried, pulling her hand out. "I didn't cum. I win."

"But I got you hard."

"Yeah, you did."

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she gave him a big kiss. "Then say it."

"All right," he said with a sigh, "I admit it. I can't resist you."

"I told you." Sliding her hand back into his pants, she stroked him.

"Don't." He pulled her hand out only for her to pull his waistband down. His erection popped out. "Hey, don't."

He went to pull his pants back up, but she wrapped her hands around his cock and began to stroke him slowly.

"I want to help you feel better. Like in the bedroom." Up and down, she stroked.

"We shouldn't." He grabbed weakly at her wrist, but she continued stroking.

"You didn't say we can't." She sped up her stroking.

"Oh god." Grabbing her, he spun her around to spoon back on him. As he bear-hugged her, his erection slid over her bare bum. He could feel his smooth, soft skin on the underside of his cock. She shook her hips to rub back against him.

In front, the bottom of her shirt opened, exposing her bare pussy. The small, pouty lips looked innocent and vulnerable. He couldn't help himself. Reaching down, he slid a finger between them. They yielded to his touch, wetting his finger in the slide.

"Brad, that feels so good." She looked down at his hand petting her.

He slid his finger down again.

"Brad, you're touching my pussy."

He undid the rest of her shirt buttons. Then placing his middle finger on the side of her clit, he vibrated it, causing her to whimper. His erection nestled in her bum crack between her soft cheeks. She rocked her hips, pushing up against his hand and then back down on his cock. He could hear her panting now.

He sped up, and she made larger oscillations with her hips. "That feels so good," she said, quivering occasionally.

He hooked his finger under her clit, inserting his finger into her pussy a couple of time, causing her to moan. He vibrated his finger rapidly, feeling wetness spurt onto his hand. Reaching behind her, she grabbed his erection and jerked it roughly.

He sped up his swiping, buzzing his finger under her clit, and she swung her hips wildly as she jerked his shaft as fast as she could. "Oh, oh, oh," she cried.

Seeing his finger in his sister's pussy and feeling her pumping him, he couldn't stand it. He pumped his hips, forcing his cock to thrust into her grip. Finally, he spurted along her crack and onto her ass, covering her cheeks and hand with cum.

"I feel funny," she cried as he transferred his energy to his hand, swiping it as fast as he could, causing her to grunt and rock. Suddenly she arched her back, grabbing his vibrating hand to hold it against her pussy with a loud groan.

Her body convulsed, and then she pulled his hand away as aftershocks roiled her torso. Slowly, she turned around on him to cuddle into her chest. He tried to avoid letting his cum-soaked cock get near her pussy as he hugged her.

"You made a mess," she said, panting in his embrace.

"How was that my fault?"

"Always the guy," she said, getting up and pulling him off the couch. She lifted her shirt. Looking behind her, she watched cum drip down her ass cheek onto the floor.

"Eww, gross." Scraping some cum off, she wiped it across his cheek and then ran toward the staircase. When he chased after her, she shrieked and sprinted up the stairs, giggling.

At the bathroom, she tried to shut the door on him, but he muscled it open. When he entered, she threw her arms around his neck and gave him a long kiss, interrupted by the odd giggle.

*** Sorting Things Out in Bed ***

In the shower, they lathered each other in silence. He wanted to chastise himself, but he felt strangely at ease. She looked wonderfully innocent as she soaped his body, and he felt peaceful feeling her smooth skin with his soapy hands. Every once in a while, she caught him staring at her, making her grin and look away.

As they dried off, he started to say something, but she pressed her finger on his lips and shook her head. Grabbing him by the hand, she led him to her bedroom, their naked forms padding along the wood floor of the hall, and then getting into bed, she snuggled with him under the covers.

"Now we really have to talk," he said after a while.

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? Because we're brother and sister, and things are all fucked up."

"Bro, are you happy or not?"

"I'm ... uh ... I'm happy."

"Well so am I." She brushed his hair out of his eyes. "Do you want to spend the whole week talking about this, or do you want to enjoy each other?"

"But shouldn't we—"

"Bro, I don't want to run away, marry you, and have kids."

"I know but ..." He held her for a while. "We can never tell mom."

"I'm not stupid."

"And we—"

"Stop talking about it," she interrupted him. Rolling him onto his back, she lay on top of him, her breasts pressing into his chest and her thigh resting on top of his cock. She felt warm and smooth. "Let's talk about what we're going to do tomorrow instead."

He gave her a hug. "Well, since you got the car working again, I say we pack up and leave. I still don't trust the neighbours."

"Again with the paranoia? I thought you just said that you want to spend time with me."

"We don't have to go home. We can find somewhere else to hang out."

"We're not leaving," she insisted with a scowl.

He went back to hugging her.

"Well then, how about we take a walk along the lakeshore?" he suggested.

"Lame."

"So what do you want to do?"

"I want to try on costumes again," she said with a grin.

"Really? That didn't go so well the last time."

"Well I had fun," she said, reaching under her thigh to tweak his cock, "and so did this guy."

"That was the problem." He pulled her hand back to his chest.

"You know, I saw a Poison Ivy costume." She flashed him an evil grin. "Maybe I could find a Robin outfit, and then you could fall into my evil clutches again."

"Don't start," he said, flinching as she started pinching his sides.

"Or maybe there's a Batgirl costume, and Batman could take her under his wing." She giggled.

"Very funny."

"Oh, I know—the nurse's uniform. Maybe Nurse Harmony could give you a bed check." Sliding off to his side, she sneaked her hand down to pet his cock. "We could do that right now."

With a sigh, he grabbed her wrist and rolled her onto her back. "Can we be serious?" he said, staring down at her.

"Sorry, daddy. Give me a kiss and I'll behave." Squinting her eyes closed, she puckered her lips in an exaggerated way. With a smirk, he gave her a kiss that was supposed to be quick but ended up lingering.

"Mmm. Okay, I'll be good now," she said. "So if you want a serious suggestion, why don't we visit the neighbours tomorrow? I want to find out more about the LARPs she runs." Then she smiled. "Maybe she'll tell us why she has so many kinky costumes here."

"No! We can't go over there," he said a little too loudly and then settled down. "Sorry."

"Why are you tripping, bro? Geez."

"I just don't think that would be a good idea. There's something weird going on over there."

"Are you afraid that they're going to kidnap me to be their lesbian sex slave?"

"Harmony!"

"Well what then? Wait, I know what's going on." A huge grin crossed her face and her eyes widened. "I know why you're being evasive and why you're making up all this stuff about elves and fairies ... and the blonde dude."

"What?"

"This is all still part of the scenario you arranged with Mistress Lilin, right? You're feeding me backstory."

Well, why argue. If she wanted to believe that, maybe he could use it to fabricate a reason for them to flee. At least he could use it to keep her away from the cottage and his neighbours.

"Um, sure," he said, watching her think. "That's why we can't go over there. They're ... uh ... They're preparing."

"Oh, bro, I love you so much," Gazing into his eyes affectionately, she gave him a soft kiss on the mouth. "Thank you for this. I promise that I'll act surprised. What else? What else? Come on, tell me."

Well he was committed now. "Okay, here's a clue for you," he said. "Tell me what happens when the offspring of a succubus has sex in a fairy ring on May Day."

"Really?" she said excitedly. Jumping up on her knees, she straddled his stomach, her breasts bouncing as she settled on top of him. "You're going to start giving me clues?" Then slapping his chest with each word, she said, "This ... is ... so ... great."

"Ow."

"Oh, don't be a baby. Wow, that question is pretty specific."

It was nice to see her so excited. Her eyes sparkled as she pondered. He gazed admiringly at her young body sitting on him, at her silky skin, at her soft breasts. He ran his hands up and down the outside of her smooth thighs. Behind her back, he could feel her bum pushing against the base of his cock. Abandoning any pretense at being a good brother, he started getting aroused ... again.

"Wait, I told you about this in the car," she said. "May Day is one of those days when a cambion can transform into either a succubus or an incubus, so having sex in the fairy ring is the ritual that initiates it," she said. "Who is playing the cambion? Is it Phoebe?"

"Maybe."

"Bro, tell me." Squinting at him, she grabbed his sides in a tickle hold, causing him to writhe. As his body shifted up the bed, his cock pushed slightly between her bum cheeks, growing a bit.

"Argh. Okay, yes it's Phoebe."

"Good casting. Phoebe is sexy like a cambion would be."

"So if she has to have sex in the ring," he asked, "could it be with an incubus?"

Smirking, she raised an eyebrow. "Are you playing the incubus, perv?" Reaching behind her, she tickled his cock with her fingers. "Am I going to get to see you in your loincloth again?"

"No, it's that blonde dude. Her uncle."

"Oh, yeah. You introduced that character already. Wow, you mean there's a real person role-playing him?" she asked with a wry smile. "Is he cute?"

"Never mind. You didn't answer my question."

"Aw, are you jealous?" Leaning forward, she gave him a tender kiss on the mouth. As she sat back, his cock snuggled further between her ass cheeks.

"No, it has to be a human," she continued. "Hey, are you playing the human?"

"I'm not saying," he said, quickly grabbing her wrists when she threatened to tickle his sides again. "I can't give everything away."

"Is this an X-rated LARP, bro? I hope you're not planning to really have sex with Phoebe in the fairy ring." She laughed. "Then I would be the one to be jealous." Leaning forward, she gave him a long kiss, and as she sat back, his semi-hard cock slid up along her ass crack.

"Bro, are you hard again?" Reaching back, she grasped his cock.

"Don't."

"Do I get to play a succubus?" She stroked him. "Is that why you're getting hard, imagining me in that sexy costume?"

Raising her hips, she brought his cock forward between her thighs and then sat back down, sandwiching his erection between her thighs.

"Be careful!" he cried.

"What?" she said. "Did you think I was going to stick it in? You perv." But then with a grin, she swiped his cockhead across her groin. He could feel the wetness of her pussy and the softness of her lips.

"Wow, that feels good," she said, looking surprised.

"Don't," he pleaded.

Swiping with his cock again, she closed her eyes as more wetness leaked onto his shaft.

"Harmony, that's dangerous."

"Oh relax, bro." Letting go of his cock, she slid forward, splaying her pussy lips over his shaft. "I'll hold it down so you don't get any pervy ideas." Her pussy cradle felt warm and wet.

Smiling at him, she said, "I think my succubus name is going to be Rodica. Am I going to get to seduce you in this story?" Menacing him, she leaned toward his face, causing her pussy to mash against his cock like a wet sponge. "Ooo, that feels good too."

Sitting back, she slid along his cock, causing her to moan.

"You better not do that," he said, placing his hand on her thighs to get her to stop.

"Mmm, is Rodica getting to you?" she purred. Then her eyes snapped opened as a thought came to her. "Oh, remember when I said that, if a virgin has sex in a fairy ring on May Day, she becomes the fairy queen. Maybe if the virgin were a cambion, then she would become the demon queen or something."

As she thought, she started rubbing along his cock again.

"No, that doesn't make sense. It's unlikely that a cambion would be a virgin. They are as obsessed with sex as you, bro. Besides," leaning forward, she whispered in his ear, "I don't think Phoebe is a virgin."