The Fall Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dear_Dora
Dear_Dora
105 Followers

The typical, techie suburban home-owner might have an 8mm home movie camera and projector, or the new "Super-8", but more sophisticated cinefiles demanded at least 16mm projectors, for which many main-stream movies were available to lease from mail-order firms.

"Carol Kelly, I'd like to introduce you to my husband, Tony Spinelli!" Jess said, and Tony came over to the dining area near the entry where the women were shedding their coats and setting down their amazing burden of books and papers.

Tony was a little guy, shorter that Carol or Jess, but like most firemen, he was obviously very well built. He wasn't wearing his uniform now, of course; he was dressed casually in jean shorts, sandals and a t-shirt. Tony held out his hand to shake Carol's in greeting, and said, "I'm so pleased to meet you, Carol. I guess most of the times you've been here, I've been asleep! You must think I'm a real lazy-bones!"

Carol admired his fireplug of a body, and realized that he was anything but lazy; he must spend every moment he was on duty and not actually out on a call working out in the gym in the firehouse! Carol doubted that she had ever seen a better-developed body on a man outside of photos of those gross over-developed freaks that competed in strong-man contests. Carol was startled to feel a stirring in her groin just looking at this handsome mid-30-ish man.

Jess Spinelli said, "We're having a few of the other firefighters and their wives over tonight for a party. We're going to have dinner and watch a movie!"

"What kind of movie is it?" Carol asked. "Is it anything I might have seem/"

"Oh, I really doubt it!" Jess said, with a little frown.

"I've got it all set up!" Tony said, with a big grin. "Would you like to see what it is?" he asked. Jess was shooting daggers at him with her eyes, but when Carol said "Sure!", Tony took Carol by the elbow and ushered her to the living area of their nice, modern house. He turned the projector on, and started threading the film through the complicated pathway down to the take-up reel at the bottom. When he had it successfully looped and ready, he turned on the lamp and started the projector rolling. It began to run through all the odd flashes and count-down clocks and copyright information that begins a film, while Tony went over to the wall of windows at the front of the house and pulled the drapes closed to darken the room.

It was a color film, with sound and actually pretty good production values for the time. There were no preliminaries and no titles or credits. There was just suddenly an image, a high-angle three-quarter view of an ample, mature, naked woman sitting on a bed in a stark, harshly-lit set made up only half-heartedly to look like a bedroom in a house. Carol was not a naïve woman, but for a few moments, she was disoriented. Surely, this must not be the right film!

Jess sat down next to Carol, and handed her a tall tulip-shaped wine glass well filled with an aromatic Italian red wine. Neither Jess nor Tony was making any move to turn off the projector, so Carol soon realized that this was indeed the movie they were planning to watch with the other firemen and their wives this evening. A thrill of anticipation ran down from Carol's tense shoulders directly to her pussy, and she thought that maybe she was going somehow to be tempted to break her pledge to herself to behave.

Carol sipped at her wine while she watched the film unfold on the portable screen. The sound track only reflected quiet footsteps, then a man entered the picture at the left of the frame. He too, was naked, and he had the biggest, most absurdly swollen penis Carol had ever seen or imagined. His cock must have been a foot long! It was easily as big as the woman's forearm, and the bulbous red knob on the end looked about the same size as the woman's fist, which was clutching at the sheets nervously. His cock wasn't pointing up or outward, though; it was so long and heavy that it was sagging down obscenely between his legs, and he nudged it with every step he took.

Carol thought, correctly, that her reaction to seeing this film was some sort of a test. Would she react instantly with outrage? That moment had already passed. Would she be overwhelmed with embarrassment, blush heavily and shyly try to excuse herself or pretend that she wasn't seeing what she was seeing? Apparently not, as she was sitting there, outwardly calm, enjoying her wine, with her eyes riveted to the screen where the most sexual images Carol had ever seen were being shown. Or, would she watch and enjoy, as she seemed to be doing?

The man roughly pushed the woman down onto her back, and knelt down next to her knees. He pushed her legs apart, and moved his face to her hairy pussy and started to lick her there. The sound track carried clearly, first, the sound of the woman grunting "Oof" when he had pushed her down, then the sound of his lapping away, and finally the sound of the woman beginning to moan and make little cries of enjoyment.

Carol was enthralled. She was suddenly in that old familiar place in her head where she was doing the next, wildest thing out there, straining her bounds of respectability, no, ripping them to shreds. She was totally aware of her body, her breasts swelling with arousal, her butt pressed against the fabric of her clothes and the couch, her legs tingling with excitement, and above all, her pussy hot and itchy, beginning to ooze the oily fluids that she knew would lead her far, far astray.

The man on the screen didn't spend a lot of time in cunnilingus. He stood, lifted his massive organ so that the tip of it pointed at the woman's opening, and began to slide it up and down along her slit. Or, at least, what Carol imagined to be her slit .... the woman was far too hairy for the audience to see any details there. The bulbous end of his cock was the size of, and actually somewhat looked like, a large, mature red-delicious apple. Then, suddenly, with no warning, the man stepped forward and leaned into the woman, pushing his enormous cock into her.

The speakers of the projector over-modulated and weirdly distorted the woman's scream, it was so loud. She clearly was in pain, and not at all reacting with passionate exuberance. It made no difference. The man began plunging his unbelievable cock into her again and again, literally dragging her body back and forth along the width of the bed as he did so, his cock was so tightly wedged into her vagina. Carol couldn't imagine that she wasn't being permanently damaged by this assault.

Or perhaps she WAS being damaged. Perhaps that was part of the perverted attraction of this movie?

Carol wondered why she didn't feel sympathy for this woman, this victim of a brutal assault being performed and recorded for the entertainment of strangers? But, as a matter of fact, she DID feel empathy for the woman, and in a dark corner of her mind, Carol wished it were SHE who was being pummeled in the cunt by this creature with the unlikely organ.

Carol became aware of her surroundings when she heard a sound to her left. There, on the long couch next to her, Tony and Jess had stripped off their clothes, and were making passionate love.

No, that's not right! They were fucking, and Tony looked like he was doing everything he could to emulate the ferocity of the attack of the man on the screen. Carol was transfixed. She didn't know which to watch .. the brutal assault on the screen or the real-life fucking going on inches away from her in the dim, reflected light of the movie screen.

She panned her head back and forth between the two sights, sipping contentedly at her wine as she did. The couple on the screen had been joined by another man, coming into the frame from the other side, whose erection, while large, was not of a such monstrous proportions. The new man bent the woman's head over the far edge of the bed brutally, and slapped her face with his hard dick several times. The woman, who Carol thought was suffering terribly and probably beyond awareness, surprised her by opening her mouth and straining to take in his big cock, licking him and making kissing motions with her lips until he pushed forward and embedded himself into her. It was not an easy task, as the woman's body was violently thrashing about, and the man made several stabs at her, jamming his cock into her eyes, alongside her nose and along her cheek before finally lodging it very, very deeply into her mouth.

In the meantime, Tony and Jess were doing a lot of thrashing of their own, From time to time, one or the other of them would look over at Carol to see if she was watching, and she realized that this wild coupling was every bit as much for her as it was for either of them. She put down her drink, and quickly removed her blouse. She unsnapped her bra, and lowered it to her lap, abandoning it there while she massaged her aching breasts and fondled her swollen nipples.

Carol heard, but did not see the woman on the screen scream again, but this time she was obviously screaming not just with terrible, ripping pain, but also with lustful, abandoned sexual joy. Carol shot a glance at the screen to see that the woman was arched up, both men embedded in her body at opposite ends, both men arching their own backs, apparently ejaculating powerfully into their victim / co-star. The concept of the "cum shot" was decades in the future.

Looking back at her student-teaching advisor and her husband there next to her, she watched as their thrashing caused them to fall completely off of the couch, and Tony's cock came completely out of his wife's dripping cunt. Carol was surprised to see that Tony's prick was quite short ... well shorter than her husband's and maybe the shortest one she'd ever seen on an adult male. On the other hand, and by complete contrast, his cock was the biggest around she'd ever seen, too. It was hard to judge, the combination of the length and girth distorting her perception of each. But the overall appearance was of a very stubby Christmas candle, or perhaps a can of Campbell's soup. An over-sized can. His ball sack was enormous, which Carol appreciated when he climbed back on top of his wife and re-inserted himself, and her view was suddenly of their combined crotches from behind, or below if you will.

While Carol was distracted from the film, the subject and setting had changed. There on the screen, a different woman, this one a willowy blond in contrast to the ample and mature woman of the first segment, was strapped to a sort of a metal cross. By the time Carol looked at the screen, a man was already whipping her with a riding crop, deploying it across her stomach, her legs, her arms, even her face, but concentrating on her breasts and, striking from below, on her shaven cunt. The woman's reaction seemed to be one of sexual thrill rather than pain, although Carol could easily see that the blows were not fake ... they left angry red marks all over her body. But still, the woman was also clearly orgasming in response to the brutal treatment. After a few moments of this, the man approached her and roughly jammed his erection up into her, fucking her standing up, forcing her up again and again against the restraints on her arms and legs, and almost instantly climaxing into her.

Returning her attention to her hosts, Carol saw that they, too were in the throes of a mutual climax. They persisted in their rhythmic thrusting against one another, though, until the two of them seemed completely drained. Carol was certain that her presence, her watching them had multiplied their enjoyment.

Finally, Tony fell away from Jess, and Jess relaxed back, her arms above her head, her lovely tits compressed against her ribcage, panting with the efforts they had made. Carol watched Tony's odd, stumpy cock wilt, getting even shorter, but no less thick. She was fascinated; she had seen many, many cocks before, but never one like this! She knew at that moment that her pledge of faithfulness to her husband was at an end, and her promise to herself to be satisfied with making love instead of rabid fucking was a sham.

With absolutely no shame whatsoever, Carol was energetically massaging herself through her panties beneath her hiked-up skirt. Before she went home tonight, she HAD to have that cock shoved as deep into her as it would go!

Tony watched her playing with herself and checking out his wilting cock, and in the process, it stopped withering and started to grow once more. "It's short, but it does the job!" Tony laughed. "Anyway," he said as the projector continued to clatter away in the background, "that's the kind of party it's going to be!"

... to be continued in The Fall 2

Dear_Dora
Dear_Dora
105 Followers
12