The Fall Ch. 04 (alternate)

Story Info
Carol gets home late from the film club.
4.5k words
2.71
46.7k
5
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dear_Dora
Dear_Dora
105 Followers

Carol's story continues on two tracks, for you to choose depending on your tastes. This chapter can be read both here in the "Loving Wives" section as well as in the "Bondage and Discipline" section. The two are quite different. One is much closer to the truth. The two branches combine again in Chapter 05. -- Dora.

------------------------------------------

Carol stopped at the bathroom to clean herself of the cum just pumped into her cheating cunt by two men within the last ten minutes. She wasn't uncomfortable or unhappy to have semen dripping out of her vagina along with her own secretions -- in fact, she loved the feeling of sinfulness it gave her. But she knew there was to be more fun tonight, and she wanted to be as clean and as attractive as she could be for these horny, virtual strangers.

When she passed the master bedroom, Carol glanced in to see Gennifer's gorgeous young shapely body arching under Tony's small athletic shape. Carol knew that just having Tony's weirdly short but incredibly thick cock in her pussy was both painful and delightful, and she envied Gennifer's cries of ... what? Pain? Delight? Passion? Maybe all three.

Carol re-entered the main living area, and saw that the projector was running in the dim light. On the screen, Carol could see a young, naked oriental girl tied to a chair, being caned mercilessly by an oriental man wearing a military uniform. The girl was not gagged, and was screaming for mercy. Carol wondered what pleasure the firemen got out of watching such filth, yet she found herself sitting down to see what happened next, unable to tear her own eyes away from the screen.

"It's a 'snuff' film," Mike said as he sat down next to her. "They kill her in the end. You might not want to watch from here on!"

Carol looked over at Mike. The two of them were sitting casually, holding and sipping drinks as if they were watching a film at just any social evening in a suburban home, except that both of them were nude, and Mike's cock was jutting up from his lap as he ogled Carol's naked body. Oh, and one other thing was different -- Jeff, the man who had finished fucking her just a few minutes ago was now on the sofa adjacent to them loudly ramming his cock into their hostess for the evening, Jess Spinelli, and Jess, Carol's student-teaching advisor, seemed to be enjoying it immensely.

Glancing back at the screen for a minute, Carol saw that the man who had been beating the oriental girl had removed his clothes, revealing an extraordinarily large, ugly, and very erect penis. But he did not release the girl, who was still tied to a chair in a sitting position. She was writhing desperately, trying to escape whatever torment came next. The man reached for his discarded clothing, and found a long, evil-looking knife. As he approached the hapless girl brandishing the knife for her to see, Carol looked away.

In spite of her disgust with the movie, Carol was incredibly turned on. Mike had put down his cold drink, and reached over to caress Carol's breasts, and she sucked in her breath as his icy fingers touched her sensitive nipples. Carol slid her ass away from Mike's on the sofa and reclined onto her side, facing Mike, and away from the screen, so that he could still fondle her breasts while watching the movie if he wanted. Carol turned her head to kiss and then suck at his rigid cock. The two of them could hear screams, probably from the film, but maybe from somewhere else in the house, but neither of them was paying any attention to anything except their own lurid sexual encounter.

Carol loved the feel of a nice-sized cock in her mouth. She loved washing it by slathering her tongue all over the head, under the edge of it at the crease of the foreskin, down a tiny bit into the hole in the tip, back up over the spongy, meaty pulp of the swollen head. She knew that this thing she was doing, putting a man's cock in her mouth, was dirty, at least to many people. She knew that doing this with a man who was practically a stranger to her, a man who was not her husband, would be shameful and disgusting to almost everybody. And that was a large part of the reason she loved it. The mental image of herself sucking this mustached fireman's cock here in the middle of someone else's living room sent little quivers of orgasm through her body.

Mike suddenly clutched Carol's breasts quite hard, and pushed his hips up, and with them her head and upper body. He lifted them up off of the couch as his cock exploded in her mouth, sending blasts of semen against the back of her throat. Carol swallowed easily; she had heard other women say they had trouble swallowing all of a man's ejaculation, but she couldn't understand that ... there was only a couple tablespoons full of the slimy liquid all together, even from the most virile of men she had been with. And she had been with quite few.

And Carol knew that the guys really liked their women to swallow. It made him feel powerful, as if he were somehow humiliating the woman, especially if she were on her knees in front of him and he was roughly clutching at her hair to keep her head tight against his body. It must seem as if she were worshipping the man and his incredible cock, willingly putting that secret, fleshy tube that he peed out of into her perfect face, her perfect mouth. And not only that, but willingly accepting his gooey, smelly, slimy sex excretions, tasting them, and swallowing them. Surely there was no better way for a man to demonstrate his total dominance over a woman!

At least, that's what the MEN thought.

Carol had another view. She had Mike's precious cock in her mouth for five or ten minutes, fondling it with her tongue, stroking the base of it at the same time with her hands, fondling his balls, licking his most private, most sensitive body parts. She loved knowing that she alone had the power to crush his testicles in her hands and at the same time bite his cock as hard as she could, likely biting it clear off. She knew she had that power, but she had never done it. She ALWAYS thought about it, though, about how the man who was lording himself over her could instantly be writhing on the ground in pain, his beloved penis severed, but probably still attached by a few fibers, spurting the very blood which only seconds before had made it seem so hard and powerful. She ALWAYS thought about it, but was never really inclined to do it.

But knowing she COULD do it, gave servicing men with her mouth a sense of tension and a thrill that only added to the already wonderful sensuality of having such intimate contact with a man's rampant sexual organ. Every man likely thought of the experience as a demonstration of his power, but Carol knew that she had the power entirely, literally in her hands ... and of course, in her mouth.

Occasionally, the devil in her made her lightly drag her teeth along a man's shaft, or softly nibble on a guy's cock head, or maybe gently squeeze his ball sack, as just a little signal to him that she could turn his profound pleasure into instant searing pain, if SHE wanted to.

While Carol was thinking this, Mike had finished his orgasm in her mouth, and she laved him with her mouth, washing his cock clean while tormenting his now-super-sensitive glans with her wiggling tongue. Mike's cock wilted in her mouth after he finished ejaculating, but as she continued to manipulate him orally, he began to grow again, just as she had hoped. She relentlessly worked on him as he began to grow again so that she could soon feel him push his cock up into her cunt and further demolish her marital fidelity.

Once he was sufficiently hard again, Carol allowed Mike to slip his cock out of her mouth, and glanced up at the screen. She immediately regretted doing so. What she saw there was so violent, so debased, so sick that Carol could see nothing whatever sexual about it. Carol looked away, and asked Mike, "Do you guys really LIKE that stuff?" nodding at the screen.

"I don't know about the others," Mike said, "but this is way too strong for me. I think we all believe," and by this Carol understood him to mean all the firemen AND their wives, "a little bit of pain at the right time can add to the joy of the sex. But that's the point -- to ADD to the pleasure for everybody. This stuff is just sick -- guys getting off on some helpless girl's torture."

"We never know what these films are going to be. There's no catalog -- we just order them by the title, and that's not very reliable," Mike said, beginning again to stroke Carol's luscious breasts as his cock continued to stiffen. "Once things get going, nobody really watches them, anyway. Let's go back to one of the bedrooms!"

Mike and Carol went down the hall to the bedrooms. In the master bedroom, Carol see could that Tony Spinelli was still with Gennifer Burke. Mike watched for several seconds as his wife was bouncing up and down on Tony's hard cock, and both Carol and Mike got a little extra thrill when Tony popped out of her cunt, and she screamed out her frustration, lunged her hands between her legs, grasped Tony's stumpy but yet gigantic penis, and steadied it as she reinserted it into herself and lowered her body back down onto him with a contented sigh. Carol could see that watching his wife fucking their host had made Mike rock hard again.

The couple found a bedroom that was vacant and Mike just took Carol's hand and swung her onto the bed. He climbed up onto the mattress with her and pulled her up onto her hands and knees. Mike pushed Carol's head down, hard, onto the sheets, positioning her exactly as he wanted her.

Mike crawled behind Carol and she soon felt his cock sliding up and down along the length of her cunt slit. Carol tried to turn her head to see Mike or better yet to see where their sex was now joined, but she could only see his hairy thighs behind her own legs, and her heavily dangling breasts.

Then she felt Mike push his cock into her. There was little resistance -- Carol had already been fucked twice tonight, and she was so excited by everything that was happening to her that she was quite well lubricated. The idea of succumbing to a third man in less than an hour, a third man who was not her husband, had her wet and ready.

Mike wasted no time, and simply grabbed her by the hips and started to pound himself into her. Carol's head was scooted along the surface of the sheets with every thrust, and she had to push herself back upright with her arms on the bedding every so often ... she certainly didn't want anything to interrupt Mike's fantastic fucking into her.

Then Mike stopped, and Carol was about to ask what had happened when she felt him gathering her vaginal secretions and rubbing them onto her asshole. He probed there with his fingers, and Carol began to realize that Mike intended to fuck her in the ass now.

"Oh, I don't know, Mike! I'm not sure I want to have you in there!"

"Oh, sweetie! We're way past the point where YOU could choose what we do with you!" Mike said. "Anyway, you'll love this! And I have to get you loosened up for Tony later!"

Carol's mind recoiled at the very idea of Tony Spinelli's massively thick cock forced up her ass. As Mike began to insert himself, and she felt exactly the pain she had anticipated, she couldn't imagine how she could even survive taking Tony in the ass. She surely would be damaged forever.

Then Mike did another thing which rocked Carol to the core. He had just barely penetrated her ass when he withdrew and slid his cock back into her cunt for a few strokes. For Carol's whole life, she had taken pains not to allow contamination from her rear end get near her pussy for fear of terrible infections, and now this brutal man was alternating back and forth, his cock plunging into her asshole for a few strokes, then back into her cunt, over and over again. Carol wanted to find a way to stop him.

But she didn't. At first because she knew she deserved whatever rough, debased sexual thing these men wanted to do to her, because she had brought herself here knowing that she would be ravaged sexually. She WANTED to be debauched and abused ... that was the whole point. She WANTED someone to push her even further along this sexy, slimy, perverted, downward road.

And second, it just started to feel so damn GOOD. Cunt ... stroke, stroke, stroke, Mike's stiff cock ramming deep into her, his shaft stretching her lips, tugging them in and stretching them out as he pistoned himself into and out of her willing cunt. Then ass ... stroke, stroke, stroke, his cock stretching, maybe tearing at the tight opening which now was generating almost the same pleasurable feelings of sexual joy as her pussy.

On top of all that, Carol just basked in the joy and abandon of being further despoiled by this man, which merely added to the lust and deep satisfaction she was feeling.

Only a short time previously, Mike had had two big climaxes, and it was taking him a long time to cum again. But that was fine with Carol, because she had boiled over and was having one massive climax after another, her mind sliding further and further away from rational thought, lost in pure animal rutting. Fucking was her whole world in that timeless moment.

After some amount of time, Carol would never know how long, Mike also came again, and she was dimly aware of him stiffening even more in her vagina, and felt the first couple of spurts of semen jet into her there, then she thought she felt a hot stream of sticky goo shoot out over her ass and back, and finally, she felt Mike's cock once again plow into her ass and the last few squirts of jism enter her there.

Carol passed out.

-----------------------------------------

When Carol next became aware of her surroundings, the first sensation she felt was an extraordinary pain in the ass. Somehow, the men had moved her unconscious body onto one of the firemen who had his cock buried in her cunt, and another ... she knew it must be Tony Spinelli ... was thrusting his huge member into her from behind.

The man below her was not moving. Tony's powerful thrusts were sliding Carol's body up and back along the shaft lodged in her vagina, so he was just relaxing and enjoying the ride. The four firemen simply couldn't believe their luck in having this young, sexy college girl -- a MARRIED college girl -- willingly available to them for the night. They were all inspired, wanting to repeatedly fuck into her juicy cunt, mouth, and now her tight ass.

But they all knew that, once Tony was done with her, Carol would be done for the night. Not only would she be much too sensitive in her ass for further play, she might even be injured, her tender tissues torn from the force he had had to use to shove his cock into that tight little opening.

And anyway, her ass would be loose and worthless for fucking, probably for days.

But Tony was showing no mercy pursuing his own pleasure. And when Carol finally could stand to open her eyes, below her she could see Jim Francis lying there, smiling in his bliss as her cunt was tugged again and again up and back along the length of his penis by Tony's movements.

Carol looked to one side, and could see Mike Burke and the four other women sitting on the floor or standing there, watching Carol's double penetration. How much better than a snuff film! Live, perverted sex with a young married girl for their entertainment.

Where was Jeff Wilson?

Carol felt something hot, and both hard and yet resilient, pressing against her neck from behind, and she turned her head the other way only to see the tip of Jeff's erect cock looming in front of her eyes, drooling semen lewdly onto the bed. Was she expected to ignore the intense pain in her rear and take yet another cock ... in her mouth?

But Carol knew that this was exactly what she had come here for, to do things she had never done, to force herself into an even more debasing betrayal of her marriage. The thought sent a thrill of electrifying pleasure right through her whole body, and suddenly, what Tony was doing to her transformed into profound pleasure. The pain wasn't gone, but on top of it, PART of it, she could feel an immense orgasm building up within her.

Carol wanted yet another cock in her body when her orgasm hit, and she greedily leaned her head forward and sucked Jeff's cock into her mouth.

There was little Carol could do, trapped between the other two men, being violently thrashed about on the bed by the force of Tony's fucking in her ass, to offer any rhythm with her sucking mouth. But Jeff took over, and somehow, in the tangle of limbs and torsos and sex organs there on the bed, he began to pump himself into her mouth.

For the first time, Carol understood that there was a strong homosexual component to what these men were doing. They lived together at the firehouse, and no doubt often saw one another naked there. What sort of things might they do there when they were alone for days together? Then they got together socially once in a while, and again stripped down, nakedly to watch each other as they shared their wives in depraved orgies. And now, here were three naked men, sensuously sliding along one another's bodies, seeking sexual fulfillment.

Sure, Carol's sexy young body was the obvious target of their lust, wedged in among them, but she wondered as she was thrashed around on that bed for the amusement of all of the others, whether they even really needed her there. Or was she just an excuse so that these men could enjoy sex together?

All of Carol's thoughts drifted away as the pace and intensity of Tony's and Jeff's thrusting quickened, twisting and tugging her body in every direction. Below her, she heard Jim's sudden gasps and she felt his cock stiffen in her as his hips tried to push up against the weight of the bodies lying on top of him. The sensations in her tortured ass were too powerful for Carol to feel it for sure, but she knew Jim was at that moment ejaculating into her cunt, his jism jetting up into her to join the remnants of the others she had fucked tonight.

Then Jim just went limp, and Carol felt Tony stiffen above her. Perhaps his orgasm was triggered by that of his friend, which he could no doubt feel through the thin tissue separating their two cocks. Perhaps this was the only way they could tolerate giving one another sexual pleasure ... with a woman passively sandwiched between them.

Tony's final thrusts were so powerful that her pain won out again over her pleasure, and Carol involuntarily winced, her whole body flexing instinctively to try to avoid her tormentor. And during that reflex, she inadvertently bit down on Jeff's cock ... not hard enough to do damage, but definitely hard enough to hurt!

And suddenly, Carol's ass and mouth were flooded with cum as both men responded to her painful writhing. Carol hadn't intended to bite Jeff's cock, but as soon as she realized that she had, she eased her jaws and tried to lick him there in apology. But the pain she inflicted only seemed to send Jeff over the edge, as the amount of semen he spurted into her mouth was much more than she had ever experienced before. Carol made a mental apology to all the women she had disbelieved about being unable to swallow a man's cum as she simply had to let some of Jeff's ejaculation dribble out of her mouth..

The sudden infusion of cum into her body shot Carol over the edge herself, the pain of Tony's final thrusts combining with the pleasure of Jim's still-stiff cock in her cunt and the odd pride she felt having bitten Jeff to a climax, sending her out of her mind again into that timeless inner world of sexual satisfaction. She had done it! She had taken three at once!

And again, Carol slipped out of consciousness.

---------------------------------------

As Carol was driving her little VW bug through the dim pre-dawn morning, three thoughts kept her awake.

Dear_Dora
Dear_Dora
105 Followers
12