The Fall of Mistress Diana Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck it slut!"

"But I!"

"I told you to suck it once bitch!" "Oh I don't expect to tell you twice"

Mistress Toni promptly dropped Arwen on the padded bar And replaced her Gag and blind fold, arwen fell on her knees And cried out in frustration.

"Mmmmmrrrrrrrffffffhhh"

Arwen burst into tears under her hood.

"Ok, Pussy slut lets see if you are any better than arse slut."

Mistress took of Diana's blind fold and removed her Gag, Diana was trying to get her head under Mistresses skirt.

"Oh pussy slut, you want to be my pussy slut don't you?"

Diana nodded sticking her tongue into the folds of Mistresses pussy helped by Mistresses hand behind her head! Just then a moble phone on the bench rings.

"Oops sorry pussy slut, and Mistress pushed Diana away, picked up the moble and answered it.

Ok, Ok round in twenty Ok, laters!" With that reset the phone and put it down.

"Well we had better get ready sluts."

Arwen was still moaning occasionally. Mistress spotted the Mitten less hand, behind her back.

"Oh lets get you ready as Mistress found the missing mitten undid the cuffs. Throwing them on the bench she slipped the other mitten over Arwen's right hand and laced it tightly, and doing the strap up around the wrist. Then Mistress released the other hand and Arwen got off the floor. Arwen still couldn't see or talk coherently. and that damm dildo was still bringing her nearly to climax and just when she needs that vital touch there is nothing and it subsides.

"Lets get those mittens sorted."

Mistress grabbed the mittens and locked them together With a padlock, then with a rope from the ceiling she tied The rope round Arwen's wrists.

Mistress Toni almost skipped over to where the winder was on the wall and Arwens hands started getting higher until she was on tiptoes. Mistress looked at Diana.

"Your turn!"

Diana started to straighten, she couldn't get up on her own, She needed help, Mistress came over and got her to stand. And slowly swinging or arching her way to where another rope hung from the ceiling. Mistress unlocked Diana's mittens from behind her And like Arwen relocked the mittens together and tied the rope around Diana's wrists. As before Mistress Toni found the winder and started pulling her slave towards the ceiling, She stopped when Diana's feet were on tiptoes. Mistress Toni looked at her watch,

"Perfect!"

She said out loud and made for the front entrance of the building. Diana looked at Arwen who was blindfolded gagged, And moaning!

"Arwen, you ok!"

Said Diana in a raised whisper.

"Nnnnnnnnoooppphh!"

Said Arwen. Voices could be heard coming back to the dungeon. Mistress Toni had let in a Tattooist called Henry,

"Well Sluts have you ever heard the saying Be careful what you wish for? Well , what was it? Property of Mistress Toni. That was it wasn't it? Well Henry here has come over to put That on your slut pussies."

With that Mistress unzipped both Diana and then Arwen's crutch zips revealing their pussies and she replaced Diana's Gag and Blindfold. Henry pulled his case over, pulled up a chair, licked his lips and said to Mistress.

"Which one is that Unvin bitch?

It's that one OK, And remember, She's MY Bitch!"

"Aw, I always wanted to fuck this bitch up the arse!"

"Well I don't hear an objection do you?" Arwen started bellowing into her Gag but Mistress and Henry looked at each other and started Laughing!

"Tattoo them first."

Henry grunted and undid his case, in twenty minutes they were both tattooed across their pussies.

PROPERTY OF MISTRESS ANTONIA

Henry put his gear away and walked around Arwen sticking his greased fingers into her arse. Arwen squirmed at his touch she had only been touched by a man once before and she didn't enjoy that much either.

Mistress Toni Said,

"If you make her cum I'll cut your dick off!"

He rammed his cock up her arse and pumped her for nearly a minute.

"Oohh , ooohh, ooo, yeeesss!"

"Are you finished now?"

Said Mistress Toni,

"Yep! All done."

Well I have thought of something else you could do before you go."

They walked a distance away and discussed something.

As they walked back Henry opened up his case.

"I've always wanted to do this!"

As he pulled out a hair trimmer and Mistress started unzipping Arwen's helmet and removing her Gag an d blind fold. Arwen had been in a rubber helmet for something like fifteen Hours her sweat ridden hair falling across her shoulders. Her eyes were beaten, another climax that would never come Consumed her. Henry grabbed a handful of hair and started Cutting. Because Arwen's hair was long soaking wet with sweat. It took a few minutes, but Diana and Arwen both were bald. Finally Mistress Toni removed the remains of Arwen's hair and threw it in a bin.

Mistress showed out Henry and when she returned she replaced the helmet , Gag and Blind fold of Arwen.

Mistress Toni was jubilant Arwen had signed a contract allowing Toni to take over the building , the business, and everything therein.

Arwen was broken, the thousands of times she had been brought to the brink of cuming only to have that vital last fragment removed at the last second.

The software in Mistresses computer had refined her vitals and the best bit was that She would have both Arwen and Diana fitted with much smaller stimulators which would have to be surgically fitted. This would mean total control24/7. She would have to ask her uncle if he could fit them next week.

12